Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: shuffle machines

Around two years ago, I had a couple of PM's with Red. I told him that I enjoyed his posts the most, because back then they were mostly about the Covid stuff. But, for some reason, he went over the cliff with the Covid conspiracies, and the like, and, hit rock bottom with the professional gambling stuff. I got the first two Covid shots, and one booster, a year later, sort of stretched them out, but, haven't heard a word about Covid, up here in Canada, for at least a year. Even a year ago, it was likely only one or two mentions of it. Now it's RSV, or whatever, for the nursing homes, but, there's a vaccine out. I guess the only ones trying to keep Covid going are the gematria guys, and, the true conspiracy nuts who turn out, or, refer others to, the goofy videos.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    My fault for engaging you, Gottlob. You wouldn't do well interacting with actual credentials in a non-anonymous setting. But THAT might be worthy of a zoom.
    For God's sake, Red, Einstein walked around picking up cigarette butts because his doctor told the local stores not to sell them to him. I imagine that he went to the bathroom, once a day, and ate burgers, like every one else. But, some of the biggest pricks are the ones who think that they actually are smart. In a different way, Einstein sought out and received all manner of assistance with his theories, but, credited next to no one for the help.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Circa Football Preview
    August 26, 2023 | 3-5 PM
    Don’t miss the Circa Football Preview panel hosted by Mike Palm in Circa’s Galaxy Ballroom. A group of football and gambling experts will give their best bets for the upcoming season, strategies for the Circa Million V and Circa Survivor contests, and interact with attendees during a live Q&A!

Panelists Include:
    Chris “The Bear” Fallica (Fox Sports)
    Dylan Sullivan (Circa Sports)
    Eric Eager (SumerSports)
    Mike Somich (VSiN)

I guess this isn't high-profile enuf for redietz to be involved with.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Circa Football Preview
    August 26, 2023 | 3-5 PM
    Don’t miss the Circa Football Preview panel hosted by Mike Palm in Circa’s Galaxy Ballroom. A group of football and gambling experts will give their best bets for the upcoming season, strategies for the Circa Million V and Circa Survivor contests, and interact with attendees during a live Q&A!

Panelists Include:
    Eric Eager (SumerSports)
    Mike Somich (VSiN)

LOL. I guess I could try the old "Rob Singer" schtick. Rob's forgotten about the time he "hosted a panel" on video poker at the annual Gaming Conference. Then he posted that the panel had been moved to a private suite, so no outsiders could attend.

I called the conference information line. No panel. No Rob. No listing, of course, in the (very thick) conference program, either. In fact, nobody had heard of him.

I guess it was too high profile enough for Rob to NOT fake that he was invited and hosting a panel.

Just search on this forum and you can track it down.

Now might be a good time to mention that one of my scripts was accepted for use on IHeartRadio's The Gangster Chronicles (stories are all true). Not sure it'll make the first go round of shows; likely not, but if more are picked up, it should be used. Also co-wrote another one that will likely be used. Working as a sports betting consultant for the show. I guess it's not too high profile for me.

Anything that doesn't show my face probably benefits.

And speaking of my face, Rob, next time I'm photographed, just for you (if the weather's warm and I'm wearing light colors), I'll wear my new Mezlan single strap tan monk shoes. More formal than loafers. Still a tad informal, however. And most important -- shipped from the old country (Spain, not Italy). We can both appreciate that!
    Last edited by redietz; 08-19-2023 at 07:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Around two years ago, I had a couple of PM's with Red. I told him that I enjoyed his posts the most, because back then they were mostly about the Covid stuff. But, for some reason, he went over the cliff with the Covid conspiracies, and the like, and, hit rock bottom with the professional gambling stuff. I got the first two Covid shots, and one booster, a year later, sort of stretched them out, but, haven't heard a word about Covid, up here in Canada, for at least a year. Even a year ago, it was likely only one or two mentions of it. Now it's RSV, or whatever, for the nursing homes, but, there's a vaccine out. I guess the only ones trying to keep Covid going are the gematria guys, and, the true conspiracy nuts who turn out, or, refer others to, the goofy videos.

Gottlob, you are woefully underinformed vis-a-vis Covid.

In summary -- Covid likely came from a lab (almost certainly). After the first two Covid incarnations, vaccines were of limited utility, especially for people under 50. The vaccines have underreported (in the US, partly by design) side effects. Ivermectin was used by Stanford in their long Covid treatments, and the FDA is now squirming in court because they are trying to claim they didn't strong-arm physicians into not prescribing it. The US, and especially the Biden administration, has been involved in a Covid/vaccine information control and censorship campaign unlike anything I have seen in my lifetime. Eventually, the truth had to come out, and it has.

Just follow the reporting in other countries to get a more objective assessment. Easy to do. Here's someone (fully vaxxed and who argued FOR vaccines for all initially) who is reporting on the latest FDA twisted narratives. He did another video today, but I have not yet watched the follow-up.

Of course, Gottlob -- another anonymous forum polymath with zero credentials, posts that he knows better.
    Last edited by redietz; 08-19-2023 at 07:31 AM.

In summary -- Covid likely came from a lab (almost certainly). After the first two Covid incarnations, vaccines were of limited utility, especially for people under 50. The vaccines have underreported (in the US, partly by design) side effects. Ivermectin was used by Stanford in their long Covid treatments, and the FDA is now squirming in court because they are trying to claim they didn't strong-arm physicians into not prescribing it. The US, and especially the Biden administration, has been involved in a Covid/vaccine information control and censorship campaign unlike anything I have seen in my lifetime. Eventually, the truth had to come out, and it has.

Just follow the reporting in other countries to get a more objective assessment. Easy to do. Here's someone (fully vaxxed and who argued FOR vaccines for all initially) who is reporting on the latest FDA twisted narratives. He did another video today, but I have not yet watched the follow-up.

Of course, Gottlob -- another anonymous forum polymath with zero credentials, posts that he knows better.
    First Off, don't bother casting your pearls.
    Second Off, You can't wake people up from Mass Psychosis.
    Didn't you ever listen to or watch "The Shadow?"
    Only The Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men!

Circa Football Preview
    August 26, 2023 | 3-5 PM

Panelists Include:
    Eric Eager (SumerSports)
    Mike Somich (VSiN)

LOL. I guess I could try the old "Rob Singer" schtick. Rob's forgotten about the time he "hosted a panel" on video poker at the annual Gaming Conference. Then he posted that the panel had been moved to a private suite, so no outsiders could attend.

I called the conference information line. No panel. No Rob. No listing, of course, in the (very thick) conference program, either. In fact, nobody had heard of him.

I guess it was too high profile enough for Rob to NOT fake that he was invited and hosting a panel.

Now might be a good time to mention that one of my scripts was accepted for use on IHeartRadio's The Gangster Chronicles (stories are all true). Not sure it'll make the first go round of shows; likely not, but if more are picked up, it should be used. Also co-wrote another one that will likely be used. Working as a sports betting consultant for the show. I guess it's not too high profile for me.

And speaking of my face, Rob, next time I'm photographed, just for you (if the weather's warm and I'm wearing light colors), I'll wear my new Mezlan single strap tan monk shoes. More formal than loafers. Still a tad informal, however. And most important -- shipped from the old country (Spain, not Italy). We can both appreciate that!
    You should have foregone the monk shoes and taken care of that tax bill...RIP

I would like to see where Stanford used Ivermectin in their long covid treatments? I've looked a considerable amount and have yet to find this. I feel this would be strong evidence that yes there was a legitimate cover-up. Everything I read from Stanford Covid researchers either doesn't mention Ivermectin or is negative.

I'd even read a blog entry if I knew this information was contained.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Circa Football Preview
    August 26, 2023 | 3-5 PM

Panelists Include:
    Eric Eager (SumerSports)
    Mike Somich (VSiN)

You should have foregone the monk shoes and taken care of that tax bill...RIP

LOL. Why? The shoes were on mega-sale. I got them for about $300.

You guys are wild on the tax bill stuff. Where I grew up, Frackville (PA), I swear half the people I knew were two/three years behind on real estate taxes. You really didn't get bothered until you were five years in arrears. Tennessee, shockingly, is a bit more sensitive.

Mezlan monk strap shoes on sale versus real estate taxes? Puh-lease. You've gotta have priorities.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I would like to see where Stanford used Ivermectin in their long covid treatments? I've looked a considerable amount and have yet to find this. I feel this would be strong evidence that yes there was a legitimate cover-up. Everything I read from Stanford Covid researchers either doesn't mention Ivermectin or is negative.

What possible motive would I have for aiding you doing anything? If I saw you in person, I'd put a pencil in your eye.

What possible motive would I have for aiding you doing anything? If I saw you in person, I'd put a pencil in your eye.
    THe motive would be to show you're not full of shit. I'm not personally caring for my benefit outside of curious if the "go ivermectin" guys are right on some level. I suspect they're not but if Stanford publicly advocated for ivermectin somewhere then I would reconsider.

But I'm pretty sure you're full of shit just like with many other things.

Instead the only reference you give is some clout chasing youtuber just like all these other guys.

It seems oddly strange to me that Stanford would recommend ivermectin for long covid treatment as that only happens after one is over the present Covid infection. There is no anti-viral aspect to it at that point. It seems nonsensical to me but maybe if you're not a polymath like myself it makes sense, eh?

When you're an older dude and bragging about shoes that cost $200 all day long but you "got them on sale for $300" then it is fair to say you were not the biggest success in life.

At the end of the day those fancy new shoes don't remove the odor of bullshit you leave behind.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Again, there's been nothing in the news, etc, of cases of Covid, booster talk, etc, up here, for over a year. As for side effects, I still feel fine, nor, have I heard of anyone not okay after the shot. I take only a multivitamin, never aspirins, and the like, and, so, couldn't imagine taking Ivermectin.

Here's a bit from an article from June, 2023, on one of the networks up here. I recall that they, initially, determined that it couldn't have come from a lab because it, or its mutations, didn't appear to be man-made. Regardless, what difference could it make, given that it wasn't intentional because China bore the brunt of it.

But Friday's report said the intelligence community has not gone further. Four agencies still believe the virus was transferred from animals to humans, and two agencies -- the Energy Department and the FBI -- believe the virus leaked from a lab. The CIA and another agency have not made an assessment.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...ents-1.6454300
    Now I wonder that there aren't some beneficial side effects, something off label, for some people. I mean, were there some of the latter, then the former may be more credible, that the vaccine was also harmful. Ie, if no effect one way, then not the other. But, you don't you don't have to try to convince me about how corrupt people are. I've see the "monster", but, it ain't me.

Yeah, "Gottlob -- another anonymous forum polymath with zero credentials, posts that he knows better." Ha. I just stick to the numerals, try to mind my own business, until I can't, anymore.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    First Off, don't bother casting your pearls.
    Matthew 7:6 ...

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet.
    ---> View through three of the northwesterly arches in the Colosseum's third storey.

https://anagram-solver.net/Give%20no....?partial=true

Ooh, another 33. Ha. And, the words of Jesus? But, look, an arch has three parts, and, the Colosseum, four stories. So, if add the three and the four, and, the two threes, then it's 7:6 .

For centuries after, the Colosseum was occupied by Christian groups for religious processions and adopted by a succession of popes, who eventually consecrated it as a church, even as they removed its marbles for the construction of new buildings around the city.
    When Paul entered Rome he would not have seen the Colosseum because it was not built yet. It would just be a few years later that Vespasian would begin construction on the Colosseum with the loot captured from the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE.
    Name:  270px-C.W._Eckersberg_-_A_View_through_Three_Arches_of_the_Third_Storey_of_the_Colosseum_-_Googl.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  17.0 KB

If there was anything to rigging those shufflers you can bet your ass the BJ21 guys were on it from the start. No telling how much they made. So years later we got some educated idiots in Tennessee that are going to get to the bottom of it. LMAO. Inspector Clouseau's.

BTW, Stanford Wong was a college professor. Arnold Snyder was the postal worker.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

If there was anything to rigging those shufflers you can bet your ass the BJ21 guys were on it from the start. No telling how much they made. So years later we got some educated idiots in Tennessee that are going to get to the bottom of it. LMAO. Inspector Clouseau's.

BTW, Stanford Wong was a college professor. Arnold Snyder was the postal worker.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://clinicaltrials.stanford.edu/...T04885530.html - the bottom of the page shows that one of the interventional drugs is Ivermectin. I am not implying that this is Stanford's only effort in regards to ivermectin.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    https://clinicaltrials.stanford.edu/...T04885530.html - the bottom of the page shows that one of the interventional drugs is Ivermectin. I am not implying that this is Stanford's only effort in regards to ivermectin.
    Studying whether ivermectin does something is clearly not the same as suggesting it as a standard treatment. I know you know this but Redietz may not. I tried to find the actual study from above. I suspect I found it the other night. I actually believed Redietz because it is quite bold to make such a claim that can be readily verified so I tried to uhh research it.

The only thing I ever found from Stanford was that Ivermectin doesn't do much of anything if anything at all. THere was a bit more to it but I'm not going to attempt to paraphrase off my memory.

The great irony here is how Redietz ridiculed people for using Youtube but when it comes down to it that is the only evidence he has ever offered on this subject. You can't make this shit up. I feel sorry for anyone who fell under the spell of this grifter.

Ivermectin or another booster? Everyone can decide for themselves....RIP

Maybe the explanation for goofball from Mars's bad fashion sense and failure to know anything about modern sports-betting can be explained by ODing on the 'mectin.

Circa Football Preview
    August 26, 2023 | 3-5 PM

Panelists Include:
    Eric Eager (SumerSports)
    Mike Somich (VSiN)

Reds broke as a joke don’t know shit, and his gangster friends consist of Jerry Sandusky

Kewj sucks cock for money because his sugar daddy passed and he went broke playing blackjack pro.

Maxpen actually is a real AP I like the play

AIQ or A incel in Question is a left wing Pusey free freak that has given up on being a real man

I have the biggest cock on the board and I Just
    Past the 100k Profit mark for august.

Yawn

Thread Information