Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Singer Five

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    4 and 6 are absurd.

5 and 8 are unreasonable / unrealiistic.
    It seems like you're trying to put the kabosh on this whole thing, I don't find your concerns to be legitmate.

Regarding #4 - It's understandable that Rob would need a fluffer for this, and pretty normal that he would want one, whether he's being measured or not. He doesn't demand that a fluffer be provided, he just says that he wants one or two...preferences are not demands.

Regarding #6 - I don't find anything absurd with #6. If the event is filmed, then Rob should own the rights to the footage. And if anyone wants to film this, the least they can do is attend Rob's dinner...or else they can't film it. Sounds reasonable to me.

Regarding #5 - What's unreasonable or unrealistic about choosing that particular venue? It has to be somewhere, it might as well be in Rob's home away from home.

Regarding #8 - Rob's trying to deter onlookers...that's understandable. If anyone really wants to witness this, then they'll need to pay a premium...I get that, what's unreasonable or unrealistic about it?

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be re-named the Singer 9.

Just saying.
    Singer 9 1/2. Just like the bettor odds parlay cards, no ties.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    4 and 6 are absurd.

5 and 8 are unreasonable / unrealiistic.
    It seems like you're trying to put the kabosh on this whole thing, I don't find your concerns to be legitmate.

Regarding #4 - It's understandable that Rob would need a fluffer for this, and pretty normal that he would want one, whether he's being measured or not. He doesn't demand that a fluffer be provided, he just says that he wants one or two...preferences are not demands.

Regarding #6 - I don't find anything absurd with #6. If the event is filmed, then Rob should own the rights to the footage. And if anyone wants to film this, the least they can do is attend Rob's dinner...or else they can't film it. Sounds reasonable to me.

Regarding #5 - What's unreasonable or unrealistic about choosing that particular venue? It has to be somewhere, it might as well be in Rob's home away from home.

Regarding #8 - Rob's trying to deter onlookers...that's understandable. If anyone really wants to witness this, then they'll need to pay a premium...I get that, what's unreasonable or unrealistic about it?
    I have to agree with you on most or all of this coach--including how the unofficial WoV apologist and protector is trying to get this squashed. And what's the deal with this definitely being a bet for only $100k? I would really REALLY like it to be $500k, with Boz and four of his "highly bankrolled ap friends" like axel getting involved.

Imagine the stories they could tell their wives when the cold chill sets in.

"Squashed?"

Hell no, the bet must go on.

Gonna be a long winter.

Could there be a long winner?
    What, Me Worry?

1. $100k to $5million cash escrow each--Boz's or whoever's choice, to be held at my home here, In my safe.

It started off absurd. I highly doubt you would get anyone here to give you money to hold in your safe.

Escrow should not be an issue.

Many escrow companies could facilitate this bet, provided their escrow instructions are clear.

No cameras, no witnesses except the two bettors and a "neutral" or unaligned third party to verify all is legit.

The one sticking point would be the need to measure an erect organ; I doubt anyone wants to assist Singer in stiffening his resolve, so here's a possible way to deal with it: measure when it is soft and hanging.

A cock of 9 1/2 inches when hard should be of comparable "wow" length when not erect, one might suppose.

Rob, how long is your schlong when not erect / tumescent?

I ask only in the service of facilitating a bet; I've no personal interest in you or any part of you.
    What, Me Worry?

Rob, your conditions, at least many of them, are absurd
    I noticed that Rob did not designate his terms as non-negotiable, unlike some wormms around here.

Which conditions are absurd, as compared to which other conditions?
    Coach, you're an eye witness. You've seen his....ahem....member.....many times. And felt it too. You could tell us if he has a 9 1/2 inch schlong or not.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I just want to say a few things and then you can all jump all over me, as usual.

First I'm glad that Dan is not censoring Rob and is allowing for readers to judge Rob themselves. Honestly there are valid things Rob says about playing video poker that the APs here refuse to accept because of their own stubbornness. And there are statements that the APs make against Rob because of their own ignorance.

Two examples:
    1. Rob does not use a Martingale strategy but the APs will never accept it.
    2. Rob uses the math of the games to play and the APs here will never accept that either.

But, with that said, Rob has made statements that lack proof and shouldn't be made. First this claim that redietz has solicited Rob. Without proof that he can provide Rob should drop that claim.

Also, let it be clear that Rob has never proven his million dollars of winnings but I'm going to say it again: I see no reason why a high limit video poker player couldn't win a million dollars over ten years.

I can't comment about the sports picking because I don't know a damn thing about sports betting. By the way with my random computer picks at Red Rock I'm now tied in 41st place, but more importantly I've won entries into six different drawings including the drawing for having picked only losing teams in one week. How about that for an accomplishment!
    Rob uses a margtingale variant. That's a stone cold fact that does not require your concurrence.
    What an idiot you are mickey. Even aging uses a "martingale variant". That lack of education thing keeps biting you right in the ass, doesn't it.

Alan, it is a "stone cold fact" that redietz has solicited me. I don't have proof because I don't retain text messages or record phone calls. However, exposing him for doing this is fair play, esp. for a scoundrel such as him.

True, I have not proven that I've won a million bucks with my strategy, but neither has anyone else, especially the AP's, who claim to do nothing but win. But....I am the only one I know of who publicly challenged the AP's that I could prove with detailed tax and financial records that I had won $640k to date at the time and I put up the verifiable--and verified $640k--in cash, but the disbelievers suddenly went silent and disappeared.

Now it's too bad they walked because I could have absolutely proven it. The end result is that they can keep on pretending and saying I didn't win. However, has anyone ever witnessed any gambler go as far as I have, AND IN PUBLICATION FORM WITH A REAL 6-FIGURE ESCROW, to prove their claims? That alone should allow my words to have some amount of merit to any fair-minded individual, and it all is retained in public records for anyone to go back and check. My guess is a few of the creepy armchair ap's here and on WoV have already done so. Why else do you think they hate and envy me?
    nnn
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mathew 24 11 was written about the Rob Singers of the world.

We knew the “coach” couldn’t help himself and make himself available in this thread before long...the “pull” of Singer talking about his dick was too much for coach to handle....he would personally like to sign up for #s 4 and 8

Rob, your conditions, at least many of them, are absurd.

Get real.

Consider this: have the "Taking the Measure of the Man" occur in front of Boz or any other person whom he nominates.

Each of you will escrow $100K, with clear written escrow instructions.

The event will not be taped.

Do it in Las Vegas, or such other locale as can be agreed upon.

Boz, are you going to follow through on this, or was it just bullshit?

Rob: same question?

OK boys, grab your wallets and your tape measures.

If one is willing to comply but the other isn't, Dan might consider banning him for welshing / trolling.
    I’m still in, obviously not under the type garbage Rob posted. There has to be clear rules, and no Rob isn’t holding the cash.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Rob, your conditions, at least many of them, are absurd.

Get real.

Consider this: have the "Taking the Measure of the Man" occur in front of Boz or any other person whom he nominates.

Each of you will escrow $100K, with clear written escrow instructions.

The event will not be taped.

Do it in Las Vegas, or such other locale as can be agreed upon.

Boz, are you going to follow through on this, or was it just bullshit?

Rob: same question?

OK boys, grab your wallets and your tape measures.

If one is willing to comply but the other isn't, Dan might consider banning him for welshing / trolling.
    I’m still in, obviously not under the type garbage Rob posted. There has to be clear rules, and no Rob isn’t holding the cash.
    Typical WoV anonymous armchair gambler blather: "No! No! No!....with zero helpful input. You'd think mickey was guiding him.

It’s a losing battle but proves everything everyone has said about you for years. And why you have zero credibility. You try to make rules that no reasonable person would deal with, and then claim you “won”.

Fucking joke, but we already knew that.

Bottom line there is no chance you will take the bet under acceptable to any normal person rules. Instead you want blown by someone’s wife or girlfriend. While holding the money in your safe.

It doesn't really matter. It is obvious that Robocchio thinks centimeters are inches. Maybe Alan gave him the tape measure.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You've seen his....ahem....member.....many times. And felt it too.
    I've never met Rob Singer.

That is a homosexual fantasy that you made up in your own head...must be what wormms dream about.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    We knew the “coach” couldn’t help himself and make himself available in this thread
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Thread: Keystone banned
    08-19-2018, 09:04 PM

I have banned Keystone because he contributes little to this forum, aside from trolling.
    Keystone was banned on August 19. Five days later, he made a new account named "Elaine M", which quickly jumped into trolling Alan. So I banned that account.

He has been creating new accounts using AT&T cell phone IPs, as if that's going to hide who he is.

Yessireeee, the “coach” sure loves him some Rob

Name:  2917F6CB-2F17-4ABA-8C0B-D547D8961FE6.jpeg
Views: 275
Size:  60.9 KB

Ho-hum....when one WoV anonymous coward appears to be in trouble they all show up with their shaky, nervous support. And once again bozo boz doesn't get it. If you don't agree with the terms I've addressed, why are you afraid of coming up with one's more favorable to the loser's side? Must I lead you by the hand, ie, are you as uneducated as mickey is?

A safe bet is that, just like when I challenged the bunch of geniuses that my strategy would be played in front of WoV witnesses where I guaranteed to win at least 7 or 8 out of 10 sessions and be ahead a minimum $25k after the 10th--where as soon as it got real the entire group of big mouths ran and hid-- it's deja vu all over again. These sissified scardy cats simply want to stay safe and cuddly with their blankys, so they can continue to make believe that "Singer doesn't win" and now "Singer doesn't pack a monster".

Man-up you wusses. Not my fault that you don't measure up.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-13-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Keystone was banned on August 19. Five days later, he made a new account named "Elaine M", which quickly jumped into trolling Alan. So I banned that account.

He has been creating new accounts using AT&T cell phone IPs, as if that's going to hide who he is.
    This is all telling stuff. The morons on WoV all think they're Mensa's, they all claim one-upmanship over "that other guy", and they are all a bunch of proven liars and disgustingly weak-ass people. Yet when they come over here, they get caught, stumble, and whine like a pack of lost infants in an adult world.

I think it would be apt for Dan Druff to step up, announce what HE thinks would be fair rules, and then the two parties to the bet could build from that.

Dan could be the disinterested witness to observe the event and determine whether Rob is in fact all he claiims to be.

Really, it is a simple concept: either you've got the goods or you don't: easy - peasy.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information