Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracking multiple BJ tables - Richard Munchkin

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Last I checked, coach, a business required the sale or barter of something. Trading, commerce, and dealing come to mind. But perhaps I misread the definition of "business." You know, you might want to check with regnis regarding that. Just a thought, since he was the source of the quote. I know you'll do the right thing, coach. Right?
    Does soliciting or recruiting of clients require the sale or barter of something?

Did you give regnis the same plays, for free, that your clients pay for?

Didn't you explain earlier that would not be ethical...you claimed that could be dangerous, if I recall correctly. I can check the archives if necessary.

regnis is free to reply as he sees fit, I asked earlier for more evidence...context, or whatever.

But I'm not going to stoop to PMs...posting edited private messages is corny. Are they private or not?

If private, then why post them at all, let alone well after the fact?

If not private, then posting excerpts is deceptive at best.

I have Georgia at 45-1 to win the National Title, which is a hefty, hefty profit no matter what happens in the playoff.
    So I've read, but that's because you've hedged that 45-1...right?

What's that mean exactly...that you also bet against UGA in August...and again and again after August?

So where do you stand if UGA wins out?

And...hefty depends on the value of one unit. So...how many dollar is one unit?
    With the $38 you put down, how steep are the monthly payments on your new boobies with finance charges and tax etc.?

Have you tried to contact Bruce/Caitlin Jenner yet for beauty and fashion tips?

Have you stood in front of the mirror lip syncing "Brick House" by the Commadores while admiring your new rack?....you have, havent you, you little pig?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    But hey, answer me this, KJ, since you opened the door: why does Singer have your PRIVATE email?

You hate him, call him a "nutjob," yet you gave him your email?

"More drama,mama!"
    I presume Singer got my email from post 1 of this thread. When I posted Richards Munchkins reply, both Munchkin and my emails are visible. Neither are any big secret. Munchkin's is a public email easily available from his website, and mine a throw-away account that I use as contact for AP's discussions. That Singer would use that for abusive trolling just goes to show what we are dealing with when it comes to these anti-AP trolls on this site.

And, why do you believe anything tewlj writes anyway?

He's an admitted liar and proven phony.
    I am sure I can retrieve Singer's email from my trash bin and post it if it is really necessary, coach belly. Are you really this retarded?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am sure I can retrieve Singer's email from my trash bin and post it if it is really necessary
    Of course you can, and if you don't then that solidifies your reputation as a phony.

Just like the quote below proves that you are a phony...

From this moment forward, I will not be engaging any of these three trolls. I will not empower them any longer.

I am sure I can retrieve Singer's email from my trash bin and post it if it is really necessary
    Of course you can, and if you don't then that solidifies your reputation as a phony.
    I'll tell ya what, if there I anyone else other than the two real sickos, coach belly and OneHit, that feels I am lying about Singer emailing me, just say so and I will post the email. This site is just beyond idiotic.

From this moment forward, I will not be engaging any of these three trolls. I will not empower them any longer.
    What you see as a weakness, and are calling me a phony for....responding to you and OneHit after I said I wouldn't is actually, me being a reasonable human being and attempting to treat people reasonably and respectfully, even after they have proven they don't deserve that from me. Yes, I guess me being an overly reasonable human being and attempting to treat people like human beings, is a fault of mine. So be it. Luckily for you, you don't have that problem. You are just a real dick of a person and you treat others like shit.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-14-2017 at 07:26 PM.

I'll tell ya what, if there I anyone else other than the two real sickos, coach belly and OneHit, that feels I am lying about Singer emailing me, just say so and I will post the email. This site is just beyond idiotic.

What you see as a weakness, and are calling me a phony for....responding to you and OneHit after I said I wouldn't is actually, me being a reasonable human being and attempting to treat people reasonably and respectfully, even after they have proven they don't deserve that from me. Yes, I guess me being an overly reasonable human being and attempting to treat people like human beings, is a fault of mine. So be it. Luckily for you, you don't have that problem. You are just a real dick of a person and you treat others like shit.

He/she is just feeling a bit cocky now because she has big tits

What you see as a weakness, and are calling me a phony for....responding to you and OneHit after I said I wouldn't is actually, me being a reasonable human being and attempting to treat people reasonably and respectfully
    No it's you being a phony, a hypocrite...just don't respond to me after you promised that you wouldn't, otherwise your word means NOTHING.

You're a phony to even claim that you're attempting respect...you set that ship a-sail long ago, and repeatedly after that.

Have you no self-control...no self-respect?

Over and over and over again...false in one thing, false in all things.

That's why you are a tewl.

What you see as a weakness, and are calling me a phony for....responding to you and OneHit after I said I wouldn't is actually, me being a reasonable human being and attempting to treat people reasonably and respectfully
    No it's you being a phony, a hypocrite...just don't respond to me after you promised that you wouldn't, otherwise your word means NOTHING.

You're a phony to even claim that you're attempting respect...you set that ship a-sail long ago, and repeatedly after that.

Have you no self-control...no self-respect?

Over and over and over again...false in one thing, false in all things.

That's why you are a tewl.

lolololololololololol

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Speaking of the nut job, he sent me an email yesterday.
    I thought Rob was banned?

To my mind, that implies he loses all privileges, including the ability to PM members: I would assume his membership would have been revoked when he got the heave ho last summer.

I checked the member list however and note that he is still listed as a member.

Strange.
    I'm still a member of WoV. I can still sign in. I just can't post and send PM's....although I can read PM's. When you are banned it means you are only banned from posting.

PS: It's pretty clear OHW is a failed AP with an agenda.

PSS: I had to block Singer's email address in order to get him to stop harassing me with emails. We've always used the word "troll" to describe people like Singer, OHW, Coach Worm, Blackhole, etc. But what they really are, according to the law, are cyberbullies.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-14-2017 at 10:38 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Last I checked, coach, a business required the sale or barter of something. Trading, commerce, and dealing come to mind. But perhaps I misread the definition of "business." You know, you might want to check with regnis regarding that. Just a thought, since he was the source of the quote. I know you'll do the right thing, coach. Right?
    Does soliciting or recruiting of clients require the sale or barter of something?

Did you give regnis the same plays, for free, that your clients pay for?

Didn't you explain earlier that would not be ethical...you claimed that could be dangerous, if I recall correctly. I can check the archives if necessary.

regnis is free to reply as he sees fit, I asked earlier for more evidence...context, or whatever.

But I'm not going to stoop to PMs...posting edited private messages is corny. Are they private or not?

If private, then why post them at all, let alone well after the fact?

If not private, then posting excerpts is deceptive at best.

I have Georgia at 45-1 to win the National Title, which is a hefty, hefty profit no matter what happens in the playoff.
    So I've read, but that's because you've hedged that 45-1...right?

What's that mean exactly...that you also bet against UGA in August...and again and again after August?

So where do you stand if UGA wins out?

And...hefty depends on the value of one unit. So...how many dollar is one unit?
    Coach-you and I have no beef, and I have generally supported you in a lot of these threads. So I will tell you that from time to time Redietz has PM'ed me with some of his plays. Not to try to get me as a client or anything like that. Just because I have found it interesting and I guess because he and I have a degree of mutual respect. Also, I was the primary handicapper for a tip sheet years ago so we speak the same language.

Nothing more.

I found the Georgia pick to be pretty impressive as they started the year ranked in the teens.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

PS: It's pretty clear OHW is a failed AP with an agenda.

PSS: I had to black Singer's email address in order to get him to stop harassing me with emails. We've always used the word "troll" to describe people like Singer, OHW, Coach Worm, Blackhole, etc. But what they really are, according to the law, are cyberbullies.
    All very true. And these are also the people that have different handles at different sites and do all the sock puppet stuff. It's all a trolling game to them.

Ok, so can someone help a poor, tech challenged guy, with how to post a screenshot? I have done it once before on another site, but can't remember and doesn't seem to be working here. On the screen I want to post, I hit "print screen" then what?

Since Argentino is now emailing me from multiple accounts, I thought I might post one just to show what a sick fuck he is. Although I suppose we all know what a sick fuck he really is, except those two other a-holes, that are just as sick as him and seem to admire his sickness.

Ok, so can someone help a poor, tech challenged guy, with how to post a screenshot? I have done it once before on another site, but can't remember and doesn't seem to be working here. On the screen I want to post, I hit "print screen" then what?

Since Argentino is now emailing me from multiple accounts, I thought I might post one just to show what a sick fuck he is. Although I suppose we all know what a sick fuck he really is, except those two other a-holes, that are just as sick as him and seem to admire his sickness.
    1. Open up the item you want to take a screenshot of and make it the active window on your computer.
    2. press the Ctrl-Alt-PrtScr buttons at the same time to take a screenshot of the item. Now it is in your paste buffer.
    3. Open up Microsoft paint and paste the screenshot of the item in it by pressing ctrl-V (or choosing paste in the Paint program).
    4. Save the file as a jpg file.
    5. Once the file of the screenshot is saved on your computer, you can paste it in your forum message here by clicking the "insert image" button on your forum reply message and choosing the location on your computer where the saved file resides as I have done with the image shown below.

Name:  oej_image.JPG
Views: 419
Size:  16.5 KB

That didn't work, tableplay....thanks though.

But that's ok. On second thought, I am not going to post Argentino/Singer's email. I am not going to help him get the attention he so desperately wants. I don't think there is anyone here that is doubting me, except the two other sick trolls, who idolize Singer and are trying to emulate him. I'll bet even Alan, doesn't doubt this claim. And by the way, Alan, your friend is really sick. If you are really his friend, you should advise him to get some help, before he hurts himself or ends up in real trouble.

That didn't work, tableplay....On second thought, I am not going to post Argentino/Singer's email.
    LOL. What did you say V?...not a complete phony? Yeah right.

That didn't work, tableplay....On second thought, I am not going to post Argentino/Singer's email.
    What a shame to be such a small, bitter person. What a sad existence.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Coach-you and I have no beef, and I have generally supported you in a lot of these threads. So I will tell you that from time to time Redietz has PM'ed me with some of his plays.
    Of course I agree, we have no beef as I consider you to be truthful.

Truth be told...from time to time, did redietz send you his plays before the betting window was closed on those plays?

What a shame to be such a small, bitter person. What a sad existence.
    There's no point blaming your impotence on me.

Just copy and paste the email, that would be good start.

Eventually you'll be able to figure out how to post a screen shot.

I'm sure nobody believes that you're the only one who can't do that...after all, how long have you been on these forums?

There's no point blaming your impotence on me.

Just copy and paste the email, that would be good start.

Eventually you'll be able to figure out how to post a screen shot.

I'm sure nobody believes that you're the only one who can't do that...after all, how long have you been on these forums?
    Why do you have to be such a nasty little hater, coach? What is wrong with you? Did somebody not love you enough as a child? (or maybe too much...lol)

So you want me to cut and paste the email? Why so you can say "oh That's not Singer", when it would be very apparent to everyone, including you that it was. I doubt you would be honest, but you would surely know from the words. No one else is that sick. Or maybe you get off reading what your idols sick twisted mind types out? Is that it coach, you tugging on your little weenie, reading and thinking about you 'crush' Singer?

here ya go coach belly....Merry Christmas. Masterbate away to your sick little friend. And then lie to us all (and yourself) and tell us all "yeah that's not him".

Bob Argentino <bob.argentino@yahoo.com>

Today at 7:24 PM

Tokewljvegas@yahoo.com

I agree cooly, post my email! You already know everyone's FAR more interested in what I have to say than any of your long-winded takes. And coach is exactly right--you've said you weren't gonna engage your "anti-ap" crowd--and lied-- multiple times, after claiming you wouldn't pay attention to me at least a dozen times....and you broke your word every single time!!

Was it because you're this self-professed "decent human being"? ROFLMAO!!!! It's because you're weak, and YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELF! Haha haha haha....And I absolutely can't stand weak people.

So go ahead, do your thing "toolj". Everybody already knows you've read my first email at least 6 times anyway, as you jumped up & down screaming like a little wimp.

You're a failed fool my friend, and the longer you spew your phony life on the forums the sooner it'll all come crashing in on your weak little mind. Get off of them while you still have an operating ticker.

ARGENTINO....stealing electricity for my NEWALL RV as we drive up to our summer home in S. Dakota to spend the holidays with our daughter in Minn.

Oh, I got your email address from the same source I got your street address from. And it's FOR SURE you don't want me to post what I found out about where you live....Total phony.

Over and out, wussy

Thread Information