Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Sportsbetting

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    To wife #1 I paid about $4600 per month for 15 years and that included child support .
    Wife #2 got $1800 a month for two years.
    Wife #3 gets $1500 a month for 3.5 years and almost half is paid.
    Exactly. And this is why you are the wealthiest of anyone here. Combine those giveaways with the fact that you live in flashy S. California, are able to move at the drop of a hat, drive a Benz, have children who drive expensive cars, can get basically any woman anytime anywhere, and STILL be a hi-rolling 7-Stars player year after year after year!

I love it!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Rob, you don't happen to have a photo of the ticket from that 45K parlay bet do you?

Speaking of which, as winner of Race to the Super Bowl, my wagers are public, for better or worse, so I will report the link later where you can look them up. They are "for entertainment value only."
    From 4 years ago? Should've asked for it then. Even the money's been burned up in diesel.

Sure it would be decent of you to confirm your "Race" bets. Otherwise it's not much better than Fezzik making picks and everyone presuming he puts the house on them (if he had one, that is) or this clown LSH making all these pretend picks & "bets".

It figures that deadbeat Rob has ruined this thread....

First off these bets are being made via an account... Anyone who I meet this weekend in Vegas I'll gladly show you my account wagers and balance...

I also have been told how bad of a sports bettor you are, thus that's why you're trying to ruin a successful guys thread...

Why not pay off your debts???

Now stay the FUCK out of this thread.... UNDERSTOOD
    Last edited by LoneStarHorse; 02-03-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    It figures that deadbeat Rob has ruined this thread....

First off these bets are being made via an account... Anyone who I meet this weekend in Vegas I'll gladly show you my account wagers and balance...

I also have been told how bad of a sports bettor you are, thus that's why you're trying to ruin a successful guys thread...

Why not pay off your debts???

Now stay the FUCK out of this thread.... UNDERSTOOD
    a-humma-a-ahumma-a-humma......HAHAHAHA!!

What, no more tough guy cliché's; no more rough & rumble talk? And all you did was dodge and deflect on these supposed bets. Big surprise.

I'm not good at sports betting but I am ahead lifetime. That's what one good/lucky bet does....IF you're not stupid enough to keep doing it. Which are you?

Bring these "debtors" to the meet. C'mon....use some of that "at least 8-10 times a year" elbow grease you claim to have.

This thread is for Sports betting ONLY....

Rob doesn't seem to understand that account histories in sports books can be pulled up in their entirety going back years, so wins and losses are a matter of record. I don't think it's our job to educate him on this stuff.

redietz

Rob doesn't understand much..... I'm ashamed I've allowed him to get to me.. But once he NO shows Fri AM it's over...
    Only issue we have to deal with is his "bodyguard" Alan who allows him to run rampant through his forum day in and day out

Rob doesn't seem to understand that account histories in sports books can be pulled up in their entirety going back years, so wins and losses are a matter of record. I don't think it's our job to educate him on this stuff.

Rob doesn't understand that because Rob isn't a sports betting luminario, which coincidentally seems to be the #1 chest-pounding, "but I'm so good I can't divulge any proof of my prowess" exercize by gamblers on internet forums.

Rob, let me put this as simply as possible. What motive would someone who wins at sports betting have to prove anything? I don't understand what you're asking.

I posted my contest results because I'm getting old, and I do not know if I'll ever accomplish this kind of confluence of results in contests again. I consider some of the people on this forum my acquaintances and friends. If you don't understand the significance of my results, okay, I guess that doesn't surprise me. I felt like I needed to have some appreciation for what I did and not blow it off as "just another bunch of good results." So I listed the results. What is your problem?

Only issue we have to deal with is his "bodyguard" Alan who allows him to run rampant through his forum day in and day out
    The First Amendment and Free Speech sucks, doesn't it. I'm also protecting you, LoneStar. On other forums you also would have been banned.

Alan

Please do tell me why I would have been banned from other forums?

In the business world I came from it was ALL numbers... Numbers don't lie, people do...

About Freedom of Speech I'm for it, but when only one member constantly uses you as a shield to say vulgar comments about wives and children then you as an administrator MUST step in and fix the issue... If not then chaos will continue...

The First Amendment and Free Speech sucks, doesn't it. I'm also protecting you, LoneStar. On other forums you also would have been banned.

I'm still trying to figure out how or why Rob came up with a line about a son masturbating in a hotel room. Where did that come from as a first choice of response? I mean, what the hell? That response was, shall we say, highly unusual and a bit troubling.

redietz

Just tells you what a disturbed and desperate person he is....

Also awaiting Alan's explanation of why I would have been banned from here

I'm still trying to figure out how or why Rob came up with a line about a son masturbating in a hotel room. Where did that come from as a first choice of response? I mean, what the hell? That response was, shall we say, highly unusual and a bit troubling.

It is so off the wall that I laugh at these lines. That being said, I also expressed displeasure about references to Arci's wife and her illness. That was not in any way funny. But the off the wall comments like this one just make me laugh as I find humor in the way that peoples' minds work. I don't have the creativity to come up with stuff like that. I'm not saying it's right to attack family, but it is so bizarre that I don't take it seriously enough to be considered an attack.

But that's just me.

Alan

Language. Personal attacks. Not tolerated on other forums. On the Wizard of Vegas you would have been permanently banned. They call that "nuked."

Alan

Language we are all grown ups I assume... Personal attack ok you got me there...Will have to check out Wizard of Vegas

Language. Personal attacks. Not tolerated on other forums. On the Wizard of Vegas you would have been permanently banned. They call that "nuked."

Alan

Language we are all grown ups I assume... Personal attack ok you got me there...Will have to check out Wizard of Vegas
    They have at least four moderators there. No "First Amendment rights" there.

Because if you read into everything the idiot says and claims, you'd see he's an angry, kind of chaotic type of person and it is being driven from somewhere. Bad gambling comes to mind first, does it not?Thus, it wouldn't be surprising if the hothead beat his wife and even helped his son masturbate just to feel as if he's accomplished something. (That one's for you regnis)

Alan

In the business world I came from it was ALL numbers... Numbers don't lie, people do...

About Freedom of Speech I'm for it, but when only one member constantly uses you as a shield to say vulgar comments about wives and children then you as an administrator MUST step in and fix the issue... If not then chaos will continue...
    Poor baby.....waa waa sniffle sniffle

Once again you've crossed the line by making comments about my family..... Let's see who has the last laugh Little BOY

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Because if you read into everything the idiot says and claims, you'd see he's an angry, kind of chaotic type of person and it is being driven from somewhere. Bad gambling comes to mind first, does it not?Thus, it wouldn't be surprising if the hothead beat his wife and even helped his son masturbate just to feel as if he's accomplished something. (That one's for you regnis)

Thread Information