Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I'm not defending KJ for lying, rather I am realistically minimizing its importance.

Yes, he's a seemingly nervous poodle but even a nervous poodle can pull it together enough to lift his hind leg and piss.

Have you fire hydrants enjoyed his Golden Shower?

Oh, Garnabby: the only thing we are predestined for is death; all else is optional, which can lead on occasion to some rather interesting lives, depending upon ones' choices and a bit of fortuity along the way.
    You're really confused..These forums were FraudJ's existence. He's no Singer. What you are describing is Singer.

These forums were a place FraudJ could deny his reality. Then he killed himself....RIP

I'm not defending KJ for lying, rather I am realistically minimizing its importance.

Yes, he's a seemingly nervous poodle but even a nervous poodle can pull it together enough to lift his hind leg and piss.

Oh, Garnabby: the only thing we are predestined for is death; all else is optional, which can lead on occasion to some rather interesting lives, depending upon ones' choices and a bit of fortuity along the way.

KewlJ has proven he lies, is a drama queen, loves attention, and is generally an annoying gnat. But it`s more amusing to see these same 5 or 6 pussies gang up on and bully the same guy over and over and over.....more likely the same type of pussies that got their butt cheeks taped together and stuffed in lockers during their much younger days lol

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that KJ did say he was going to troll the board, and his tale of back-roomed arm breaking was just that.

Some feel the scorn he is receiving cuts him to the quick; I question that assertion.

He was quite sloppy about his play however.
    What, Me Worry?

You, and your "death wish". Ha. I'm now thinking that Aristotle had it backwards, that the only thing we can't choose is who we are ... is the only thing that we can.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

What Gottlob meant by this

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    The thing about KJ - if you actually read what he writes - is that he constantly echoes the words/phrases and themes of the immediately previous replies by others. As I noted, a while back, he's extremely suggestible. Not someone in control of even his own life. People don't always end up in places like Vegas by their own conscious volition. My guess would be some nut-job living from one day to the next, now on the internet. Certainly of negligible intelligence, etc.
    other than the obvious, is that for example when FraudJ (LIKE it, might adopt the term, thanks! MP) saw people posting about "trolling" he thought - yeah! yeah! THAT's what I'll say I was doing - with regards to his ongoing lying about the backrooming incident. But his trying to write it off as trolling was no more truthful than his trying to claim that lying somehow "protected" him.

The truth is that he lies, and then lies more to try to back up the lies. Simple.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thanks for making a very rare fill with another major.
    Name:  aqtK7zG.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  70.4 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I hit a major today too:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I hit a major today too:
    Nice hit Mickey, congrats.

Its a good thing the customer was carrying Miller Light instead of Bud Light.

Had he been carrying Bud Light, instead of shooting the robber, he might have blown him.

Very inaccurate V. Kew sees these forums as his meaning of life. He never plans anything out other than the amount of respect and praise that awaits him after he concludes his latest festival of lying.

Just how difficult is it for you to see how irritated and nervous he got after having his stupid "backrooming" nonsense proven to be another of his lies, when he came back with the equally pathetic lie of "I did it to protect myself"....of course, only after having his tiny ball sack nailed to the wall of his dumpy high-rise with rusty nails.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Its a good thing the customer was carrying Miller Light instead of Bud Light.
    Had he been carrying Bud Light, instead of shooting the robber, he might have blown him.
    Excellent point Ben. Hopefully the clerk let him have the sixer on the house.

I would like to hear what I have said/wrote which kewlJ "knows" is not true.

Honestly I can't recall one lie I ever told on this forum. But by all means, show me what I've said that you've proven to be false.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I think kewlJ doesn't understand why so many people here dislike him.

It's not just that he lies. We've had lots of liars on this forum.

It's the seriousness with which kewlJ tells these lies, and then lashes out at those who doubt them. There's a certain arrogance to those posts, in the tone, "Of course this is fucking true, and you're a complete idiot for even doubting this."

Then, when the forum userbase turns out to be smarter than he expected and disproves some of them, we get the mea culpa that he wasn't telling the truth all along. Fessing up only gets you credit if you do it before people take apart the lie and prove otherwise. You get even less credit if you were arrogant/combative/condescending during the questioning of the story's veracity.

In fact, even this story doesn't make sense. He's insisting the backrooming really happened, but just the lawsuit part of it was fake. He said he told that lie in order to protect his privacy. Huh?? How does adding a fake postscript to the story protect your privacy?

It still sounds like he's trying to save face. He's now only admitting to the part which was proven to be false -- and sticking to the part of the story which nobody can possibly disprove.

Let's say I told a story about being in Denver, meeting an arrogant guy who claimed he was a great poker player, and then we went to go play heads up, and I won a million dollars from him. Then I took a redeye flight back to LA, leaving at 2am and arriving at 4am. Let's say someone looked up the flight schedule that day from Denver, and noticed that no such flight existed in the middle of the night. Upon that being posted, I first argue that they're wrong, and then finally concede, "Okay, I didn't really fly back from Denver that same night. I just told that part of the story to protect the privacy of the person I played."

That wouldn't make any sense, right? The flight would be totally independent of everything else that happened before. Same thing with the lawsuit. It's not like us believing the lawsuit existed would somehow prevent us from uncovering where this all happened.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I want to compare kewlJ to Rob Singer.

Rob has told a LOT of lies on this forum. His three most notable lies were the Double Up Bug wins, the Newell, and the monster VP win where he supposedly had a photo. There were plenty of others, but those three lies were most prominent, and all within the past few years.

However, I'll say this for Rob. You can tell he enjoys this. He enjoys the negativity, and he enjoys arguing with people. The huge VP win was even pre-planned with a whole backstory, up to and including a VPN with a Vegas IP when he supposedly came back to town and was going to prove to me that the win actually had occurred. Rob actually puts time and effort into setting up these ridiculous stories, and does so knowing that people will doubt it and argue with him about it. You can tell he's having fun as it all plays out, even as he hurls insults.

With kewlJ, there doesn't seem to be fun. The backrooming story was supposed to elicit sympathy, not skepticism. In fact, unlike Rob's sensational stories which were meant to be questioned, kewlJ kept this one toned down. The broken arm was just fractured, and it was an accident from a security guard handling him a bit too roughly. He kept it to a believable level, but unfortunately couldn't get the aftermath correct, and people picked it apart. But you can tell he really intended for people to believe it, and was upset when they didn't. That's why we got the indignant responses.

I just don't think kewlJ is having fun during these controversies, unlike Rob who lives for them.

So my suggestion to kewlJ is to just tell the truth. And if you need to lie in order to be able to present a story out here, just don't present the story at all.

I think KewlJ is generally a nice person, though a bit troubled and takes these forums very seriously.

I'll tend to defend Singer on the grounds that he's really funny sometimes, and as Druff suggested, gets a kick out of fucking with you guys. The amount of off-forum effort put into disproving his claims, I'm sure, is something that Singer found endlessly hilarious. I'd be lying if I said I didn't smirk once or twice.

I did try to let everyone know it wasn't really worth going to all that effort. My first post to Singer was, "You're Rob Singer. I rest my case." Honestly, I think I actually like him now. He's entertaining. I construe what Singer does as largely a positive for the forums as long as you are someone who knows only to engage him minimally.

As with Singer, I often enjoy arguing with people. I prefer to dominate with my clearly superior rhetoric. I'm not putting much in the way of off-forum effort into proving a point, though. It's not worth it. There are more entertaining and enthralling pursuits out there.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

In fact, even this story doesn't make sense. He's insisting the backrooming really happened, but just the lawsuit part of it was fake. He said he told that lie in order to protect his privacy. Huh?? How does adding a fake postscript to the story protect your privacy?
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    How did it protect your privacy to lie there UNKewlJ, how?
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am not going to tell you

Ah, well, saying nothing is better than this crap you tried a few minutes ago:
    I made up that timeline and lawsuit portion because details of the settlement were about to become known.
    Oh so, on a matter where you're worried that the details are about to come out, which you don't even explain why that would matter (including because your latest story is that all this happened a long time ago anyway), you suddenly come to the forums and tell a gaggle of online people about this matter yourself and then make up that there was a lawsuit behind it. But finally tell us that EVERYTHING HAPPENED EXACTLY THE WAY I CLAIMED other than the lawsuit.

And HOW does that prevent the details coming out? Or change anything? How does lying to a group of a dozen people change in any way what was about to become known? When you disclosed it all yourself anyway?

Which, in the end, the reason nothing became known (other than the lies you posted) is because nothing ever happened.

Truly,
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You can't get to the truth with a fraud.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I think kewlJ doesn't understand why so many people here dislike him.

It's not just that he lies. We've had lots of liars on this forum.

It's the seriousness with which kewlJ tells these lies, and then lashes out at those who doubt them. There's a certain arrogance to those posts, in the tone, "Of course this is fucking true, and you're a complete idiot for even doubting this."

Then, when the forum userbase turns out to be smarter than he expected and disproves some of them, we get the mea culpa that he wasn't telling the truth all along. Fessing up only gets you credit if you do it before people take apart the lie and prove otherwise. You get even less credit if you were arrogant/combative/condescending during the questioning of the story's veracity.
    AccountInQuestion pointed this or that as UNKewLyingJ's biggest lie, including how he lied daily about the backrooming lawsuit and the shuffler, but in sum the biggest lie would be that he keeps saying
    I don't want or need people to believe me on anything.
    Which is of course why this goat clown lied daily for three months to try to back up his backrooming fable, and makes up nonsense right and left to try back up any one of his dubious claims.

Is there any doubt that this guy’s brain is as infantile as it is twisted? The only reason he lied was to try to back up the backrooming story. He can’t even come up with a twisted version of why else he would have lied daily about all this that makes any sense.

He really must think everyone here is as stupid as he must be, for us to believe that he (1) doesn't care what people think of him or his stories, or (2) that he lies for any reason other than to try to back up his stories.

Until the day comes (it will not) that he admits these two things, or at least - even one of them - there's no point in expecting other than more of the same - lying nonsense - from him.

It is quite clear that not one of us believes that he lied for any reason other than to try to back up his story, and not one of us believes that he doesn't care to appear credible. What is pathological, is that when he says that he lied for this or that ridiculous, illogical reason, or that he doesn't care what people think, somewhere in that pea brain of his he actually thinks he is getting through. Try to tell me that someone so hopelessly lost in ability to read people could possibly be anything other than a low functioning misfit.

So my suggestion to kewlJ is to just tell the truth. And if you need to lie in order to be able to present a story out here, just don't present the story at all.
    There wouldn't be much left for him to talk about then, would there?

The eight most major UNKewl lies I can think of concern (1) his lie about Moses showing up at a condo he claimed he lived at, (2) a condo it turned out that he has no ownership in, (3) his faking his own death, (4) the nonsense about MGM execs showing up at his apartment on Halloween to give him player records on someone who isn't even MDawg, (5) the backrooming lawsuit, (6) the lie about being doxxed, (7) the rigged shuffler, (8) $50. free play for $100K win.

That rigged shuffler story, besides not making any sense, reaffirmed in my mind that this guy really doesn't play much table games, because I'd expect such nonsense from a recreational player, not a card counter.

How about that Mission146 to the MaxPen? Ha.

missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix-missiononefoursix
    --->

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'
    MMMOOOooooooooooooooooooo
    soooooooooooooooooooooo

Fission-fusion-fission
    Nous Sommes, Nous Serons <--------------
    sooooooooooooooooooo
    ssssssoooooosssooooo

Mormonism in Missouri
    Eenie meenie minie Mo

https://anagram-solver.net/missionon...x?partial=true

Nous Sommes, Nous Serons ("We are, we will be") is a slogan often used by the Franco-Ontarian community in Canada. Signifying that the Franco-Ontarian community has long existed in Ontario, continues to exist, and will exist in the future, it has especially been used as a symbol of resistance against attempts to suppress the French language in Ontario.
    Name:  LDSvisitorscenterJuly2010.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  9.2 KB

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Missouri refers to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members in Missouri. The official church membership as a percentage of general population was 1.14% in 2014. According to the 2014 Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life survey, roughly 1% of Missourians self-identify themselves most closely with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The LDS Church is the 8=(1*4*2)th largest denomination in Missouri.
    How about "Latter Saint's Day"?

Last edited by Gottlob1; 08-23-2023 at 08:45 AM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Thread Information