Thread: NOT GUILTY

Kyle the Pedo Remover found NOT GUILTY.
    for once some semblance of justice prevails.
    Name:  kyleVATS.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  44.5 KB

God Bless the Kenosha GOAT.

November 19th should be made into a national holiday. Kyleteenth Day or something like that.

Name:  1637348723822.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  29.8 KB
    Last edited by MaxPen; 11-19-2021 at 01:44 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Biden had some interesting thoughts and comments about the subject.
    Biden doesn't watch the actual video but condemns Kyle Rittenhouse calling him a White Supremacist.

After Acquittal Biden says:
    "I stand by what the jury has concluded.
    The jury system works, and we have to abide by it."

Not long after this public answer Biden comes out with an official statement:
    "While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."
    So Biden is angry and concerned about the Not Guilty Verdict, right?
    I like the picture below lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The media outlets will be begging Rittenhouse to settle out of court. He should also be getting some of Hunter Biden's money that wound up in daddy Joe's account.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Given the legal definitions involved, I'd have to have found him not guilty of the major charges.

The problem is the precedent this sets.

It goes something like this:

A) The more fearful you are, the more you can plead self-defense.
    B) Proof of fearfulness includes carrying semi-automatic weapons, because why carry one unless you're afraid?
    C) Using the weapons, as opposed to not using them, demonstrates more extreme fearfulness.
    D) Therefore, whenever someone shoots first, it is proof of fearfulness, thereby demonstrating self-defense.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Given the legal definitions involved, I'd have to have found him not guilty of the major charges.

The problem is the precedent this sets.

It goes something like this:

A) The more fearful you are, the more you can plead self-defense.
    B) Proof of fearfulness includes carrying semi-automatic weapons, because why carry one unless you're afraid?
    C) Using the weapons, as opposed to not using them, demonstrates more extreme fearfulness.
    D) Therefore, whenever someone shoots first, it is proof of fearfulness, thereby demonstrating self-defense.

One guy tried to disarm Kyle by grabbing his rifle. The other guy chased Kyle down and clubbed him in the head with a skateboard. Then yet another guy chased Kyle down and had a pistol pointed at Kyle's head as he was on the ground. Fortunately he was disarmed (pun intended) before he could pull the trigger.

Sounds like having a rifle in that day in that environment was the right choice. It is fearful to hide and do nothing as rioters burn your community to the ground.

In all incidences Kyle tried to disengage and deescalate. He did everything perfectly on that day.

Why don't you move to a country that you have no right to defend yourself. Why don't you go into a hostile environment without a weapon and see how tough you are when the mob turns against you.

No precedent has been set. People have had the right to carry and defend themselves since the founding of this country.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    My plan is to slurp noodles with my slant eyed wife.
    I suggest you do the same with your slant eyed girlfriend.
    Last edited by monet; 11-19-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Oodles of confirmation bias going on with the “anti-racist” crowd right now.

There was no correct outcome that could happen in that case. Either spend the rest of his life in jail for a false conviction, or now he’s going to be rich for being the fucking retard he is no different from MTV’s “teen retard mom’s.”

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Oodles of confirmation bias going on with the “anti-racist” crowd right now.

There was no correct outcome that could happen in that case. Either spend the rest of his life in jail for a false conviction, or now he’s going to be rich for being the fucking retard he is no different from MTV’s “teen retard mom’s.”
    You literally have to be Racist to be Anti-Racist.
    That's a Fact!

Thread Information