Thread: Austria

I'm really late to this information but...
    These Fucking Nazis are at it again.
    Get Ready because this shit is most likely Coming to America.
    RIP or as some say... Rest In Pain.

(4:08 of the video) "If you show the willingness to comply then you can join the people who are not in lockdown"
    Fuck That Smug Bastard masquerading as a journalist.

As of Tomorrow.
    Every Citizen, Every Person living in Austria must be aware they can be checked by the police at anytime.
    Among other things we will also check if people have been vaccinated or recovered and the reason for entering public spaces.

Last edited by monet; 11-22-2021 at 04:38 AM.

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's coronavirus situation is so grave that a lockdown, including people who have been vaccinated, cannot be ruled out, the health minister said on Friday, as Austria said it would go back into full lockdown from Monday.

"We are now in a situation - even if this produces a news alert - where we can't rule anything out," acting health minister Jens Spahn told a news conference.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's coronavirus situation is so grave that a lockdown, including people who have been vaccinated, cannot be ruled out, the health minister said on Friday, as Austria said it would go back into full lockdown from Monday.

"We are now in a situation - even if this produces a news alert - where we can't rule anything out," acting health minister Jens Spahn told a news conference.
    It's amazing that such a deadly virus has still left enough people standing to protest in fairly large numbers.

Welp... I guess I have to sew this to my clothes now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It's amazing that such a deadly virus has still left enough people standing to protest in fairly large numbers.
    That is amazing and it is worse than I realized.
    I didn't realize that Austria is going to make the vaccine mandatory to all citizens starting in February 2022.
    These Governments are trying to start a War aren't they?

That is amazing and it is worse than I realized.
    I didn't realize that Austria is going to make the vaccine mandatory to all citizens starting in February 2022.
    These Governments are trying to start a War aren't they?
    Yes. I guess they figure they now have the tech to suppress any type of rebellion so they're making their move.

Yes. I guess they figure they now have the tech to suppress any type of rebellion so they're making their move.
    I was reading that Austria will make appointments for all unvaccinated citizens starting in February 2022.
    The will be offered their first dose of the so called vaccine.
    If they refuse they will be fined 4,000 dollars!!
    It only makes sense that Jail would be the next eventual step and the firing squad or hanging next?

I was also reading a related article about Chicago and an official was stating that she didn't want do to what Austria was doing.
    I don't believe her.
    I think she does want to do what Austria is doing and I believe we will see states in America start to make all citizens get vaccinated.
    It basically has already started in California and New York.
    I think, in California, you have to be vaccinated to go to any store/event except for grocery stores so far.
    Unless, of course, you ban together 80+ people to raid department stores.

Meanwhile, Florida breaks all the rules and continues to have the same or less problems.
    Not sure what all these Governments will do when they get 100% of the citizens vaccinated and they still have massive infections?
    I mean Fucking Australia has literally built Camps and now all they need to do is build the railroad, barbed wire fences and guard towers.
    As I have said before, you aren't going to stop people from having random sex with each other so you aren't going to stop Covid.
    These Scientists can't stop the common cold and they think they can stop this Flu Virus lol.

I was reading that Austria will make appointments for all unvaccinated citizens starting in February 2022.
    The will be offered their first dose of the so called vaccine.
    If they refuse they will be fined 4,000 dollars!!
    It only makes sense that Jail would be the next eventual step and the firing squad or hanging next?

I was also reading a related article about Chicago and an official was stating that she didn't want do to what Austria was doing.
    I don't believe her.
    I think she does want to do what Austria is doing and I believe we will see states in America start to make all citizens get vaccinated.
    It basically has already started in California and New York.
    I think, in California, you have to be vaccinated to go to any store/event except for grocery stores so far.
    Unless, of course, you ban together 80+ people to raid department stores.

Meanwhile, Florida breaks all the rules and continues to have the same or less problems.
    Not sure what all these Governments will do when they get 100% of the citizens vaccinated and they still have massive infections?
    I mean Fucking Australia has literally built Camps and now all they need to do is build the railroad, barbed wire fences and guard towers.
    As I have said before, you aren't going to stop people from having random sex with each other so you aren't going to stop Covid.
    These Scientists can't stop the common cold and they think they can stop this Flu Virus lol.
    San Diego County is freer than Vegas. No face diapers required anywhere.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I heard that in California you couldn't go into any store or event unless you were vaccinated.
    Except for grocery stores.
    They said you could go into grocery stores if you were unvaccinated.
    Perhaps I heard wrong and that was only LA COUNTY?
    Either way it is getting ugly and how does San Diego County get away with that with Newsom in power?
    I'm not saying you are wrong, I'll look up the information but I am amazed that San Diego is basically in defiance.
    Any other counties in California not requiring masks?

Edit: After reading a bit it seems San Diego County won't require masks or vaccination proof at this time which is subject to change at any time they see fit.
    Supposedly, they have 80% of the population vaccinated if you believe their numbers.
    Last edited by monet; 11-22-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Yeah, it's basically an unfinished sentence:
    I don't want to do what Austria is doing, but unfortunately we're not seeing the expected compliance numbers.

I don't want to do what Austria is doing, but unfortunately we're not seeing the expected compliance numbers.
    It didn't take long for us to get back to this...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It didn't take long for us to get back to this...
    Yes, the history-repeats-itself cycles keep getting shorter and shorter. Great pic.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I heard that in California you couldn't go into any store or event unless you were vaccinated.
    Except for grocery stores.
    They said you could go into grocery stores if you were unvaccinated.
    Perhaps I heard wrong and that was only LA COUNTY?
    Either way it is getting ugly and how does San Diego County get away with that with Newsom in power?
    I'm not saying you are wrong, I'll look up the information but I am amazed that San Diego is basically in defiance.
    Any other counties in California not requiring masks?

Edit: After reading a bit it seems San Diego County won't require masks or vaccination proof at this time which is subject to change at any time they see fit.
    Supposedly, they have 80% of the population vaccinated if you believe their numbers.
    Live in LA County. Been to mall, ect. No one is enforcing it (vaccinations).
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Live in LA County. Been to mall, ect. No one is enforcing it (vaccinations).
    I guess the News really is Fake.
    Whites Only... I meant VACCINATED ONLY!!
    They did mention that Enforcement will not start until November 29, 2021 so there is that.

Last edited by monet; 11-24-2021 at 07:26 AM.

I'm really late to this information but...
    These Fucking Nazis are at it again.
    Get Ready because this shit is most likely Coming to America.
    RIP or as some say... Rest In Pain.
    Pain is coming, as I'm sure you already know. Liberal progressivism is hastening the demise. Hope the moderates who swing with the far left everywhere are happy. They voted for this shit.

And that no one may be able to buy, or to sell, except he who is having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We need this attitude around the world NOW!!
    No Mandates!
    No Mandates!

Pretty damn good movie before Jolie went totally insane.

Dropping most mandates on March 5th after you scared the public into getting all their shots?
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Drop them NOW if you are serious about it.
    Chop On...

Thread Information