Page 41 of 132 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Right on!

So then, the interview is off?
    Well, I will tell you this much. Mr. Nersesian was in his office a bit ago, so anyone could call and ask him if he received escrow from Rob. I am viewed as a biased messneger, so I won't say what I was told. I almost hate to say this because he will be annoyed to receive a lot of calls, but maybe one or two. You Mr. V would be a good candidate to check and reveal the info back to everyone.
    The only ones who believed Rob escrowed anything is the washed up reporter and the man servant tramp.....RIP

If you call MrV ask him how much he wants to write up a letter stating that he received nothing from the lying sacks of shit phony Rob.Singer. I'm probably willing to pay for it.
    Hey Pizza Boy. I know nothing about escrowed money or about any lawyer who may have been contacted.

I still know nothing about any photos taken by an employer at Caesars Palace.

In fact, I won't know anything until I examine the W2G on June 16.

So until I do why dont you and Boy Wonder get your Caesars photos and chill.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Why are you even here?

Someone mentioned $700k in a bag and a 1.6 million dollar jackpot and your ears perked up, thinking there was someone here to scam?

News flash: the is no bag of cash and there was no 1.6 million dollar hit, so just climb back under your rock.
    Bro if you start saying some bullshit about scamming i will have you data based myself. On top of that I will come meet you in Vegas. I’m the one so keep talking. I never scammed anyone in my life mfr. In fact if I know of any scammers I out them immediately. 700k 1.5 million non of this matters to me. I could care less if Rob hit it or not. You however are far worse then rob because you believe the bullshit you post.
    Another tough sounding piece of crap. The "one", my ass. More like MrV carrying on on the internet about how he, too, supposedly, knows it all. No wonder the daily dose of pot. Just another loser still trying to figure out what the heck he's doing wrong. Yeah, sure, he's, supposedly, in "good standing" with wife #2. Who the hell talks like that about the wife? He must think that he's still in grade school, or something. Or, I guess, as if in "good standing" with the courts. Turned himself into a piece of cardboard.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Well, I will tell you this much. Mr. Nersesian was in his office a bit ago, so anyone could call and ask him if he received escrow from Rob. I am viewed as a biased messneger, so I won't say what I was told. I almost hate to say this because he will be annoyed to receive a lot of calls, but maybe one or two. You Mr. V would be a good candidate to check and reveal the info back to everyone.
    The only ones who believed Rob escrowed anything is the washed up reporter and the man servant tramp.....RIP

If you call MrV ask him how much he wants to write up a letter stating that he received nothing from the lying sacks of shit phony Rob.Singer. I'm probably willing to pay for it.
    Hey Pizza Boy. I know nothing about escrowed money or about any lawyer who may have been contacted.

I still know nothing about any photos taken by an employer at Caesars Palace.

In fact, I won't know anything until I examine the W2G on June 16.

So until I do why dont you and Boy Wonder get your Caesars photos and chill.

I think it's important to note that a W2G asserts who'll be paying taxes on a jackpot from what tax bracket, not necessarily who hit the jackpot.

If you think that's an unusual thing to say, you haven't been hanging out at racetracks or sports books for the last 50 years.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Why are you even here?

Someone mentioned $700k in a bag and a 1.6 million dollar jackpot and your ears perked up, thinking there was someone here to scam?

News flash: the is no bag of cash and there was no 1.6 million dollar hit, so just climb back under your rock.
    Bro if you start saying some bullshit about scamming i will have you data based myself. On top of that I will come meet you in Vegas. I’m the one so keep talking. I never scammed anyone in my life mfr. In fact if I know of any scammers I out them immediately. 700k 1.5 million non of this matters to me. I could care less if Rob hit it or not. You however are far worse then rob because you believe the bullshit you post.
    Another tough sounding piece of crap. The "one", my ass. More like MrV carrying on on the internet about how he, too, supposedly, knows it all. No wonder the daily dose of pot. Just another loser still trying to figure out what the heck he's doing wrong. Yeah, sure, he's, supposedly, in "good standing" with wife #2. Who the hell talks like that about the wife? He must think that he's still in grade school, or something. Or, I guess, as if in "good standing" with the courts. Turned himself into a piece of cardboard.

Not married and I don’t do drugs theory guy. I am tuff I’m about actually doing shit not talking about it. I met plenty of guys like you my first year staying in New Haven
    Last edited by Treeshade; 05-30-2022 at 10:38 PM.

What happened to Mission?

What happened to Mission?
    He got tired of me pointing out to the fact that his sister is queer which she is.

For Ramblers.
    For Gamblers.
    For Scamblers.
    For Detroit!

What the fuck! Are crazy insane people drawn to advantage play and gambling or does gambling/AP make people into crazy, insane fucks? Either way, I am getting tired of dealing with one deranged, insane, hater after another on these forums.

What the fuck! Are crazy insane people drawn to advantage play and gambling or does gambling/AP make people into crazy, insane fucks? Either way, I am getting tired of dealing with one deranged, insane, hater after another on these forums.
    You are just as crazy SpiderMan.
    Perhaps even more so.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You are just as crazy SpiderMan.
    Perhaps even more so.
    That's not fair. I about choked on some watermelon.....lol

Right so now you’re going to play victim after insinuating I was here to scam lol go suck a cock for money. You certainly don’t make enough to live on playing BJ

Right so now you’re going to play victim after insinuating I was here to scam lol go suck a cock for money. You certainly don’t make enough to live on playing BJ
    I don't suck dick for money. I do suck dick for free, if it is a cute guy I am interested in. Is that what you came here to talk about? All you closet cases do is fantasize about my sex life.

So you came here to put me down about what I make. I have averaged just about 100k for the last 13 years, since I moved to Vegas. I have been very open about this and understand that is the lower end of most AP's. But when did 100k become the new poverty level? Last I checked it was more than twice the national average income. And I live in a city that the cost of living is low, so that money goes along way. A very comfortable living.

What is it that all you guys need to make everything a pissing contest. Are you guys really this insecure?

I don't suck dick for money. I do suck dick for free, if it is a cute guy I am interested in. Is that what you came here to talk about? All you closet cases do is fantasize about my sex life.
    Nah I wouldn’t fuck you or let you suck this throbbing rock hard. But my girl likes to peg girly guys like you. She dresses them up in woman’s cloths and likes to lead them around on a collar. That has nothing to do however with you playing victim after insinuating I was here to scam. Funny how you play the victim card directly after.

But my girl likes to peg girly guys like you.
    I'll bet she does!

I love how you guys like to call your tranny girlfriends "girls". When "she" has a dick, "she" is a dude, no matter how much lipstick you put on him and pretend.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-31-2022 at 12:35 AM.

But my girl likes to peg girly guys like you.
    I'll bet she does!

I love how you guys like to call your tranny girlfriends "girls". When "she" has a dick, "she" is a dude, no matter how much lipstick you put on him and pretend.
    Nah bro she’s a real woman we have kids together. You just can’t get over the fact that people exist that don’t get rattled by your Victims BS. I don’t care what the fuck you suck on. My girl likes to
    Use the biggest strap on possible to punish guys like
    You lol. Shits funny actually. Again this has absolutely nothing to do with your blackjack failures and the victim card you play. Rob is more credible then you at this point

. Rob is more credible then you at this point
    Well, then you are either lying or an idiot. Either way, I don't have the patience for yet another one of these insecure, narcissistic internet trolls. Blocked.

. Rob is more credible then you at this point
    Well, then you are either lying or an idiot. Either way, I don't have the patience for yet another one of these insecure, narcissistic internet trolls. Blocked.

Right again you insinuate I was here to scam started a big long diversion from this fact. The only narcissist on this board is you. Block away have fun not getting data based next time
    Don’t insinuate shit if you can’t handle the consequences

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sorry, maxie. I'm pure ladies man.
    You can keep saying that, but it is not the word around the public bathrooms and public parks at night.

Also, I never mentioned this because I had no reason to say something unkind to you Crimm, but since you lie and attack me with your homophobic stuff, I will mention it. Gods honest truth, first time I saw that picture, I wasn't sure if it was a man or woman. I guess there is a little mustache there, but that can easily pass for a 60 year old woman (even with mustache).
    KJ, as you can see, ol' maxiepad sure does write a lot about nine inch cocks. Thats a dead giveaway that he's gay, right? That's what you said. Just sayin.'
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Why are you even here?

KJ, I think seedvalue is here looking to gain information on the electronic roulette play. He's trying to get maxie to talk about it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-31-2022 at 04:51 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information