Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZK: asshat #1

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...o-hide-now/33/

"But you can bet your ass off if you do a 40 day fast or a month long fast, not one disease in your body will live on. Diseases need 'glucose' to spread throughout your body. With fasting all of your glucose is depleted and your body begins to eat away at itself for energy destroying all of the garbage waste in your body through a process called 'au'tophagy'."

The sad thing is this seemingly intelligent creature actually believes and argues in support of such dumbshit nonsense.

He should be thrown into the Pit of Misery!

Dilly dilly.
    What, Me Worry?

Here's what I find interesting. There is a thread here to discuss "goings on" at WoV, as some of us that are not welcome to participate there like to occasionally weigh in on the disfunction there. But, you couldn't post this drivel in that thread. You had to start a new thread. Why is that?

And here is another question for you MisterV. You like to point out that you are still a member there in good standing because you "tip toe around....up to the line, without crossing". Maybe it's just me, but I find that kind of sleazy. And a member in good standing over there, too afraid to post his thoughts and criticism there, so he comes here to attack and criticize...well MisterV....That is just the act of a coward. If you have something to say over there say it, and be a man and deal with the consequences. Coward!

Fuck off, KJ.

You know god-damned well that if I posted this at WoV I'd be nuked, most especially with the thread title captioned as it is.

Duh.

My hope is that I can "lure" ZK over here for a "frank exchange of views."

He won't be able to whine to a mod about being insulted as he does at WoV.

By posting a thread with his moniker on it I figured it would be more likely to catch his eye, most especially by including a bald-faced insult.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-31-2018 at 01:47 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fuck off, KJ.

You know god-damned well that if I posted this at WoV I'd be nuked, most especially with the thread title captioned as it is.

Duh.

By posting a thread with his moniker on it I figured it would be more likely to catch his eye, most especially by including a bald-faced insult.

I think I should tell you from experience that going to another site doesn't protect you from being nuked, if Mr Mike doesn't like what you have to say. Remember Wizard's announcement of my banning? "While normally we don't consider things said on other forums....I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum."

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    But, you couldn't post this drivel in that thread. You had to start a new thread.
    Yeah, but. Threads like this are a good spot to wonder about stuff like what I read, this morning, when I wondered about the name of that shampoo on Dan's avatar. Googled the picture. Enough said.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Fuck off, KJ.

Duh.

I just don't get it. If somebody claims a 40-day fast will kill diseases, and you tell him "no, you are wrong," you get banned? Somebody explain this to me. If you subordinate yourself to stuff like that, why bother posting or reading? It's demeaning. The truth is its own defense, and claiming a 40-day fast will cure diseases is quackery.

So if you post about a cancer cure, nobody can say you're full of it without being banned?

I'd get nuked (deservedly) for including the descriptive "asshat" in the thread title, not for the content of the post.
    What, Me Worry?

Fuck off, KJ.

Duh.

I think I should tell you from experience that going to another site doesn't protect you from being nuked, if Mr Mike doesn't like what you have to say. Remember Wizard's announcement of my banning? "While normally we don't consider things said on other forums....I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum."
    Jesus Christ you’re dense. You wrote what he sent you in a PM, IIRC multiple times and it was stuff about Norm. That’s something Wizard takes seriously; he even self-suspended himself because he did it in a non-egregious manner.

That’s not a defense of MrV, because I think he’s straight up retarded and just trolls.

@redietz, he’d be suspended for calling ZK an asshat.

Did multiple members state that Mister V is sleazy and a troll? Mister V is a lawyer right?

Have any of you actually tried a 40 day fast with water only? How about a 365 day juice only fast? I doubt any of you have so how can we listen to your theory of what it does or doesn't do?

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Jesus Christ you’re dense. You wrote what he sent you in a PM, IIRC multiple times and it was stuff about Norm. That’s something Wizard takes seriously; he even self-suspended himself because he did it in a non-egregious manner.
    That is 100% false RS! What I wrote at Zenzone was something one of the other moderators at WoV told me, NOT Wizard. And that other moderator didn't tell me that it was in confidence, so I repeated it. Mike just thinks it is something he told me because it happens to be similar to something Mike had also told me. And the reason it is similar is because it is the basically truth.

To be specific, I posed that Qfit PMed Mike 19 times in a 24 hour period demanding that Mike suspend or ban me. I just didn't make that number up. That information came from another moderator at WoV. And because it was similar to what Mike had told me, "that Norm contacted him a number of times", Mike thinks I violated his confidentiality when I did no such thing. In typical Mike Shackleford fashion, he just flew off the handle, never bothering to try to find out the truth.

And the sadest part of this incident: Almost immediately Qfit began denying that he ever PMed Mike asking that action be taken against me...which he repeated for months. Guess what, it turns out he emailed Mike (19 times) not PMed. THAT is the kind of dishonest games Qfit plays.

So NO, RS...I am NOT dense. You are dense and continue to make accusations and defend something you don't even know about.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 03-31-2018 at 05:00 PM.

After about 5 mins of searching the web it is pretty clear doctors and universities agree that fasting completely helps in the process of breaking down cancer. It is also agreed that changing diet and fasting long periods or regularly will build the immune system and help to make the body more healthy. Mix in exercise and it gets better. Will a 40 day water only fast kill cancer in your body?? I dunno but if I had cancer I'd try it and I know that you have stronger power to heal when you truly believe in what your doing. Some might say faith is stronger than fasting but it's clear if you combine the power of faith, that is truly believing in something plus fasting, exercise, change of diet just might heal you and your cancer.

Plenty of people claiming that carrot juice only fasting healed cancer. Heck you got that guy shooting coffee up his butt and juicing like a mad man mixing in green dieting with huge success of curing cancer. Look it up... they like to sell the Norwalk juicer and now the pure juicer. Expensive juicers... over 2500 per juicer. I have two used ones if anyone wants one. They are a bitch as far as work goes and cleaning and straining the juice.

Anyways my point is many people have defeated cancer naturally and some fast with chemo. The real cure seems to be the power of belief or the desire to live. Combine that with getting healthy and who can knock it? Oh... right... this forum seems to knock it. Wait till they get cancer and see if they don't try every method available!?

Starving a cancer patient won't cure the disease.

Get a fucking grip.
    What, Me Worry?

Natural cancer cure vs chemical cancer cure.

These are my own thought just based on people I have known or know of. It seems many (not all) that are cured of various cancers through chemo and radiation, are only temporary cures. I know or know of so many people that where declared cancer free after chemical treatments only to have the cancer come back even stronger within a year or two and the person lose that battle.

That may be the case with these natural cure cases as well, I don't know. If I was unfortunate enough to be diagnosed, I think I would try everything and anything, but Cancer is just such a bitch...pure evil.

The other thing I wonder about is that there seems to be so much more cancer these days. Is it just that in the old days some people died and it wasn't even known of what, or is it that all the chemicals, in foods, medications, environment, makes for more cancer cases today?

These are my own thought just based on people I have known or know of. It seems many (not all) that are cured of various cancers through chemo and radiation, are only temporary cures. I know or know of so many people that where declared cancer free after chemical treatments only to have the cancer come back even stronger within a year or two and the person lose that battle.

That may be the case with these natural cure cases as well, I don't know. If I was unfortunate enough to be diagnosed, I think I would try everything and anything, but Cancer is just such a bitch...pure evil.

The other thing I wonder about is that there seems to be so much more cancer these days. Is it just that in the old days some people died and it wasn't even known of what, or is it that all the chemicals, in foods, medications, environment, makes for more cancer cases today?
    Goodness... so many differences from 100 years ago to now. People didn't eat near as much oil. They didn't sleep long periods of time and wake up and play on the computer, cell phone or video games for another 12 hours eating fast food and lays potato chips drinking gallons of coke while smoking ounces of marijuana. People in the older days had to get up and work the farms so they were physically moving all day. They didn't watch 8 hours of TV while reclining. They didn't have cell phones next their bodies all day long. So many differences in the food. Come on... you have to know all this.

However, man has constantly been plagued with some form of disease wiping people out. These days we have cancer and aids. These days we drink plastic water or liquid all day long getting plastic in our bodies. The list goes on and on. Look into the statistics. It doesn't matter what anyone does... your gonna die on average around 75 years so make your time on Earth more worth while. Tick, tock... time is almost up before you go bloop!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Goodness... so many differences from 100 years ago to now. People didn't eat near as much oil. They didn't sleep long periods of time and wake up and play on the computer, cell phone or video games for another 12 hours eating fast food and lays potato chips drinking gallons of coke while smoking ounces of marijuana. People in the older days had to get up and work the farms so they were physically moving all day. They didn't watch 8 hours of TV while reclining. They didn't have cell phones next their bodies all day long. So many differences in the food. Come on... you have to know all this.

However, man has constantly been plagued with some form of disease wiping people out. These days we have cancer and aids. These days we drink plastic water or liquid all day long getting plastic in our bodies. The list goes on and on. Look into the statistics. It doesn't matter what anyone does... your gonna die on average around 75 years so make your time on Earth more worth while. Tick, tock... time is almost up before you go bloop!
    Severely high fevers induced by phages is one form of old-time therapy that destroys cancerous tumors.

Interesting subject Tableplay... thanks for bringing that to my attention because I never heard about that. Inducing 103 degree fevers to kill cancer is beyond my knowledge. I find it an interesting method or read though.

Years ago I read about some doctor finding a cure of many cancers by taking something out of urine. I guess he has some crazy success rate in the 90 percent tile. He made a documentary about it and the most interesting thing is how the establishment constantly fought against him not approving his work. He fought it for many years and finally beat them but they clearly don't want a cure. The establishment wants to sell medication and expensive machines to hospitals.

Did multiple members state that Mister V is sleazy and a troll? Mister V is a lawyer right?

Have any of you actually tried a 40 day fast with water only? How about a 365 day juice only fast? I doubt any of you have so how can we listen to your theory of what it does or doesn't do?
    One liter of Black Velvet a day will cure all your ills.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You have a point MC! My uncle is pushing 70 and drinks everyday like a fish, smokes 3 packs a day, eats hamburgers, hotdogs and meat with potatoes and gravy all the time. Refuses to eat vegetables or drink fresh juice or water. If not alcohol or beer he has to only have high fructose sodas. Still in great heath compared to many others. Perhaps for some people they are immune to sickness. He says all those preservatives preserve his body. He also claims he is going to live to 200 and that when he dies he goes to his bar in China. He is also diagnosed with mental illness and gets paid for it by the tax payers. Not a bad gig making over 1000 cash every week tax free. They say he is mentally ill but getting free money every month for over 30 years seems to me he might not be as mental as we all think. Of course he constantly has conversations with people none of us can see or hear. It also seems he is stuck in 1965 and believes many people are alive who are actually dead.

You have a point MC! My uncle is pushing 70 and drinks everyday like a fish, smokes 3 packs a day, eats hamburgers, hotdogs and meat with potatoes and gravy all the time. Refuses to eat vegetables or drink fresh juice or water. If not alcohol or beer he has to only have high fructose sodas. Still in great heath compared to many others. Perhaps for some people they are immune to sickness.

Interesting subject Tableplay... thanks for bringing that to my attention because I never heard about that. Inducing 103 degree fevers to kill cancer is beyond my knowledge. I find it an interesting method or read though.
    Thanks. The only problem with it is that normal cells can be damaged along with the cancerous cells during the period of high fever; but of course it is worth the risk if there are no other proven options available.
    Heredity is the biggest factor for health. In the same vein as your uncle was George Burns - he lived to 100 years and smoked cigars all day long for most of his life. Then there was runner Jim Fixx who ate healthy foods and maintained a vigorous jogging regimen only to die of a heart attack at age 52.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    That is 100% false RS! What I wrote at Zenzone was something one of the other moderators at WoV told me, NOT Wizard. And that other moderator didn't tell me that it was in confidence, so I repeated it. Mike just thinks it is something he told me because it happens to be similar to something Mike had also told me. And the reason it is similar is because it is the basically truth.

To be specific, I posed that Qfit PMed Mike 19 times in a 24 hour period demanding that Mike suspend or ban me. I just didn't make that number up. That information came from another moderator at WoV. And because it was similar to what Mike had told me, "that Norm contacted him a number of times", Mike thinks I violated his confidentiality when I did no such thing. In typical Mike Shackleford fashion, he just flew off the handle, never bothering to try to find out the truth.

And the sadest part of this incident: Almost immediately Qfit began denying that he ever PMed Mike asking that action be taken against me...which he repeated for months. Guess what, it turns out he emailed Mike (19 times) not PMed. THAT is the kind of dishonest games Qfit plays.

So NO, RS...I am NOT dense. You are dense and continue to make accusations and defend something you don't even know about.
    ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS TO ANYONE ELSE, IN PRIVATE, IS IN CONFIDENCE, unless they say otherwise.

Okay, for the sake of argument let's say you didn't write anything that Wizard wrote you. But you still publicly wrote what someone else PM'd you.

Thread Information