Thread: ATTENTION DAN (you made an error)

You locked and deleted me and a few others and all our posts from the thread "Advantage Play At New Jersey"

You left 3 of my posts in the first page and 1 in the second page, but managed to get all the rest.

Why is that? Might that be to give someone the chance to realize I got the max betting denomination’s wrong. For some reason I thought you could bet 3K on every denomination for 80 bets, which is totally wrong. With 20 different denominations I’m sure it adds up with 4 bets per denomination, but my first post is wrong.

It’s obvious your part of the click, especially when something comes up that is rare giving you and the click the chance to jump on the “this happens all the time” band wagon.

I know it’s your site and you have the right just like Shank does to monitor and edit your site to fit your personal narrative. Far from being straight up. I think Monet said all alleged AP’s are crooks and bullshitters one way or the other. Probably the most honest statement on this whole site.

You say one thing and do something completely different. On a personal note you’re a fucking joke, along with pretending to be a self-proclaimed alleged forum AP, no different then the rest of the click’s claims. Oh yea, you whine a lot also.

"Clique: a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them."

Oxford Dictionaries -- Bing translator

I apologize for the correction, but it seemed to be a permanent thing. Maybe a voice software glitch.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-04-2019 at 08:44 AM.

I like to call it CLICK.

Take your proper definition stick it in your ass, jump back on your space ship, fire up those after burners, and get fucking lost.

Coach, I have no problem with your definition. It's the spelling that's a distraction.

"Spelling: the manner in which words are spelled; orthography."

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Coach, I have no problem with your definition.
    Just to be clear, are you suggesting that blackhole and myself are the same person?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Coach, I have no problem with your definition.
    Just to be clear, are you suggesting that blackhole and myself are the same person?

Nooooo, I messed up. I know you and blackhole are utterly, completely different people. That was my egregious error, and I humbly apologize to you both. Totally my error. Sorry about that.

For all the whiners, crybabies, and such, go join zenzone. You can post anything and nobody will delete of censor you.

Thread Information