Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Singer has lived in Pahrump AND Minden, yet has bashed Nevada on countless occasions, calling people who live there slugs..... What a piece of work !

Of course instead of Kewlj responding to obvious questions and doubts, he's off on another detour trying to get close to the other queer Mr Professor V., who just so happens to enjoy Kewlj's bullshit.

A tripping pothead lawyer / a bullshitting backpedaling snake. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Wait a minute must be hell since one is atheist.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ should concentrate on lies that matter. Like China Joe Biden saying last September at a Town Hall that governing by executive order was wrong and promised not to do it. He's done 40 executive orders in 10 days that are having huge negative effects on Americans. Not one peep out of KJ. So his spiel that he goes after liars is bullshit. He just likes to pick on certain people he dont' like. The thing is....nobody likes his goofball ass either.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...rs/ar-BB1dbF89

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Are there services that you can pay for at a reasonable price that are good? If so, do you know which ones and how much are we talking about?
    I got this information below right off the internet.

Instead of you trying to be cute with me, why not ask that same question to Maxdepends? After all you know hes not cheap and apparently has bomb shell current information coming on Rob. Go sliver around in his yard will ya.

Background checks allow employers to verify a person’s identity with information like Social Security numbers (SSNs), driver’s license numbers, and public records. The cost of a background check is usually anywhere from $100 to $500. The price depends on which components are in a background report These screenings can provide employers with:
    • Education verification
    • Employment verification
    • Criminal record history
    • Driving records
    • Credit history
    For Fucks Sakes, I have no clue why you think I was trying to get cute with you? I certainly wasn't. Being that I'm interested in the subject and it sounded like you had some knowledge in this area. I had some legit questions regarding the matter.

As far as MaxPen goes, I clearly stated" That's doesn't mean his is any better than all the other ones I'm fairly certain it was good enough for what he actually needed it for at the time." meaning, I don't think he would have paid for the cheapest available, and, I certainly don't think he's paying $100 a pop. I highly doubt he got the service to investigate Rob.

Are there services that you can pay for at a reasonable price that are good? If so, do you know which ones and how much are we talking about?

Instead of you trying to be cute with me, why not ask that same question to Maxdepends? After all you know hes not cheap and apparently has bomb shell current information coming on Rob. Go sliver around in his yard will ya.

Background checks allow employers to verify a person’s identity with information like Social Security numbers (SSNs), driver’s license numbers, and public records. The cost of a background check is usually anywhere from $100 to $500. The price depends on which components are in a background report These screenings can provide employers with:
    • Education verification
    • Driving records
    • Credit history
    For Fucks Sakes, I have no clue why you think I was trying to get cute with you? I certainly wasn't. Being that I'm interested in the subject and it sounded like you had some knowledge in this area. I had some legit questions regarding the matter.

As far as MaxPen goes, I clearly stated" That's doesn't mean his is any better than all the other ones I'm fairly certain it was good enough for what he actually needed it for at the time." meaning, I don't think he would have paid for the cheapest available, and, I certainly don't think he's paying $100 a pop. I highly doubt he got the service to investigate Rob.
    Sorry for suspecting you of getting cute if you weren’t. It’s a knee jerk reaction that comes natural here.

My post above about the fees is accurate. I checked with my son a little while ago and he didn’t know off hand any names of the search engines we use. He said he’s pretty sure we’re billed monthly depending and based on how often we use them. If it really is important, he could get facts from accounting.

He asked me “what’s up with the search questions?” I said a friend asked me about it. He asked “if I wanted him to look into it?” Of course, I said no.

Originally Posted by blackhole
    A tripping pothead lawyer / a bullshitting backpedaling snake. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Wait a minute must be hell since one is atheist.
    There is no such thing as hell you superstitious dolt.

So far as my brethren and I getting high: it's an adjustment to the times.

Early on in my practice I and most of my fellow lawyers drank a lot to deal with all of the pressure / stress of our chosen occpation, but with the increasing penalties for DUI and the availability / legality of marijuana I and many of them switched our focus from John Barleycorn to the Demon Weed.

Me, I quit drinking in the last century and have focused on weed, exclusively, both leaf and concentrates.

I / we really need the sense of temporary relaxation, escape, and enhanced sensation which it supplies ... ahhhhhh.

It's a new world, blockhead: wake up and smell the cannabis.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-30-2021 at 03:31 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

• Education verification
    • Driving records
    • Credit history

Sorry for suspecting you of getting cute if you weren’t. It’s a knee jerk reaction that comes natural here.

My post above about the fees is accurate. I checked with my son a little while ago and he didn’t know off hand any names of the search engines we use. He said he’s pretty sure we’re billed monthly depending and based on how often we use them. If it really is important, he could get facts from accounting.

He asked me “what’s up with the search questions?” I said a friend asked me about it. He asked “if I wanted him to look into it?” Of course, I said no.
    You called me a friend, how nice of you. It's all good. No, It's not that important. As I said, I'm interested, it's an interesting subject, but I have no real need for it at this time. I have no real interest in looking up people on the forums. It would have to be a fairly serious situation for me to want to do that.

I have already stated in the past. I used a subscription service of a past employer when I checked into Singer. I imagine it is better than some $3 search or whatever.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-30-2021 at 03:54 PM.

You called me a friend, how nice of you. It's all good. No, It's not that important. As I said, I'm interested, it's an interesting subject, but I have no real need for it at this time. I have no real interest in looking up people on the forums. It would have to be a fairly serious situation for me to want to do that.

That's refreshing to hear you realized how petty this was being done by any member.

The only reason I offered any type of real searches was I was convinced Kewlj was bullshitting the forum with 2-bit unreliable searches. Anyone now should be able to come to the conclusion he was full of shit. Just read his responses and ignoring tactics in the last couple of pages in this thread.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I have already stated in the past. I used a subscription service of a past employer when I checked into Singer. I imagine it is better than some $3 search or whatever.
    I pay $12.95 to find missing heirs and/or information about them.

The only reason I offered any type of real searches was I was convinced Kewlj was bullshitting the forum with 2-bit unreliable searches. Anyone now should be able to come to the conclusion he was full of shit. Just read his responses and ignoring tactics in the last couple of pages in this thread.
    Ignoring tactics? Good lord, what is wrong with you? I woke up at 9am after a late night and it is now not yet 3pm here. I have responded to you I don't know how many times in the past 6 hours. I stayed off my computer for an hour while I watched the second half of a basketball game. Is that fucking ok with you? I didn't answer you within 5 minutes and you get all upset. Tell me who is obsessed with whom?

Now look, these services that I used. I think I used a total of 3, two the first time I looked and another a couple years later. Maybe it was a total of 2, as one may have been the same one a year or two apart. One I know I paid $3 for I think 1 day access, One I think I paid $5 for 3 day access. I don't remember the third. But while I only paid the minimum short term access, these same services offer, month, and yearly subscriptions, for as much as $100. That is probably what MaxPen's company had. These are legitimate services. They wouldn't be in business and attracting $100 subscriptions if they weren't accurate. I used these service to verify or more accurately disprove Rob's claims, but most people using these kinds of services are doing so because they are taking legal action against someone, etc, so again, these services wouldn't be in business if their information wasn't for the most part accurate.

A number of people have looked into this publicly available info. Obviously MaxPen, I believe Redietz and arci, although could be mistaken. Probably Dan Druff based on all the searching for info on this Christopher Mitchell character. Even Mickey Crimm did. It is just he is now changing his story of what he found, much the way he changed his story about Rob. God knows how many others looked into it and just haven't bothered saying anything. I encouraged and still encourage everyone to take a look at the publicly available info, because it just doesn't jive with Singers grandiose stories and claims.

I don't know what your deal is blackhole, nor do I much care. For all intensive purposes this discussion is over. It is like Dan Druff said: There isn't anyone that believes Singers claims, even those like you that are supporting him.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I never seen anything about food stamps. KJ fabricated this story and put it up here. I immediately asked him about it. He said they took it down. Quite a coincidence don't you think. It was there but a couple days later when I ask about it.....voila....it's gone. Huge coincidence, right?
    Well THIS is a lie. You couldn't have asked me about it days later because it was a year or longer after seeing it before I even posted anything about it.

I did background checks at several different times. The first was probably 3-4 years ago after YOU and others mentioned Rob's bankruptcies and evictions. At that time we were dealing only with the Progressive wagering system claim of several million dollars. So after YOU mentioned it, I wanted to see the timeline and how it fit in with the claims that he made all this money. That is when I saw the food stamp thing. While I guess it is a crime, this was not a conviction or anything. I forget the wording but it was something to the effect that he was ineligible to participate in the program for 5 years, because of fraud. The case was in Nevada during the time Rob lived at Pahrump. Like I said, I didn't even mention it at the time because I didn't think it all that relevant.

So then, when Rob changed his claims, and stole the double up bug, the timing conflicted. Just after the period that Rob claims to have made 2.9 million, he was living in a trailer park in Pahrump, which is when the food stamp thing was. Let me repeat that. JUST AFTER the guy claimed to have made 2.9 million from the double up bug, he was living in a trailer park and there was a food stamp (welfare) fraud case. Maybe it was the millionaire's trailer park, in Pahrump of all places.

So when I mentioned this because of the timing with Rob's new claim, is when you said you never saw the food stamp info. So I went back and looked again, and it was no longer there. This was a year, maybe 2 after I first saw it, not days, goofball. I first though maybe Rob somehow had it removed. But I now think that kind of thing, not being a conviction, or bankruptcy type thing just falls off after the penalty has been served.

So as usual, you are wrong Mickey.
    No, I'm not wrong because I did background checks by two different companies at least three years before you did. There was nothing there about food stamps. You made the bullshit up.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    KJ should concentrate on lies that matter. Like China Joe Biden saying last September at a Town Hall that governing by executive order was wrong and promised not to do it. He's done 40 executive orders in 10 days that are having huge negative effects on Americans. Not one peep out of KJ. So his spiel that he goes after liars is bullshit. He just likes to pick on certain people he dont' like. The thing is....nobody likes his goofball ass either.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...rs/ar-BB1dbF89
    I watched Joe Biden say "You can't lead by executive orders unless you are a dictator and I won't do it" live on a Town Hall last September. The media has done a very good job of scrubbing the sound bite away. But it's been shown on Fox News quite a few times this past week. Biden said it. It was a deliberate lie to the American people that will have devastating consequences. The economy will be in shambles by next year.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Take it to the political section Mickey.
    Fuck off, bitch. I don't take orders from you.

Ignoring tactics? Good lord, what is wrong with you? I woke up at 9am after a late night and it is now not yet 3pm here. I have responded to you I don't know how many times in the past 6 hours. I stayed off my computer for an hour while I watched the second half of a basketball game. Is that fucking ok with you? I didn't answer you within 5 minutes and you get all upset. Tell me who is obsessed with whom?

Now look, these services that I used. I think I used a total of 3, two the first time I looked and another a couple years later. Maybe it was a total of 2, as one may have been the same one a year or two apart. One I know I paid $3 for I think 1 day access, One I think I paid $5 for 3 day access. I don't remember the third. But while I only paid the minimum short term access, these same services offer, month, and yearly subscriptions, for as much as $100. That is probably what MaxPen's company had. These are legitimate services. They wouldn't be in business and attracting $100 subscriptions if they weren't accurate. I used these service to verify or more accurately disprove Rob's claims, but most people using these kinds of services are doing so because they are taking legal action against someone, etc, so again, these services wouldn't be in business if their information wasn't for the most part accurate.

A number of people have looked into this publicly available info. Obviously MaxPen, I believe Redietz and arci, although could be mistaken. Probably Dan Druff based on all the searching for info on this Christopher Mitchell character. Even Mickey Crimm did. It is just he is now changing his story of what he found, much the way he changed his story about Rob. God knows how many others looked into it and just haven't bothered saying anything. I encouraged and still encourage everyone to take a look at the publicly available info, because it just doesn't jive with Singers grandiose stories and claims.

I don't know what your deal is blackhole, nor do I much care. For all intensive purposes this discussion is over. It is like Dan Druff said: There isn't anyone that believes Singers claims, even those like you that are supporting him.
    Haven't changed my story at all, KJocchio. You just can't help yourself. You're a compulsive liar. You make the shit up as you go. No credibility.

You know mickey, there was at least one, maybe two other people that publicly mentioned they saw the food stamp abuse reference at the time. And probably even a couple more that saw it and just don't want to get involved with the name calling. I am not going to name them as I don't want to drag anyone into anything, but you are just wrong.

Anyway, you really need to chill out. You are like the grumpy old man screaming at the kids, "hey get off my lawn". Just relax a bit.

And remember, You are the one who hitched your wagon to this Singer joke of a person. Here let me remind you of a few things from just last weekend.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)

It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    I guess the question that comes out of this is are you stupid? or are you trolling? And I don't think you are stupid.

You know mickey, it is not too late to say, "yeah I was wrong about Singer". I tried to give him the benefit of doubt, but as time went on it has become clearer and clear, all Singer's claims are just a long running troll of the gambling community".

I know, instead, you will tell me to fuck off and threaten to kick my ass or run over my toes with your scooter/wheelchair. "Take that sonny!".
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

You know mickey, there was at least one, maybe two other people that publicly mentioned they saw the food stamp abuse reference at the time. And probably even a couple more that saw it and just don't want to get involved with the name calling. I am not going to name them as I don't want to drag anyone into anything, but you are just wrong.

Anyway, you really need to chill out. You are like the grumpy old man screaming at the kids, "hey get off my lawn". Just relax a bit.

And remember, You are the one who hitched your wagon to this Singer joke of a person. Here let me remind you of a few things from just last weekend.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)

It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    I guess the question that comes out of this is are you stupid? or are you trolling? And I don't think you are stupid.

You know mickey, it is not too late to say, "yeah I was wrong about Singer". I tried to give him the benefit of doubt, but as time went on it has become clearer and clear, all Singer's claims are just a long running troll of the gambling community".

I know, instead, you will tell me to fuck off and threaten to kick my ass or run over my toes with your scooter/wheelchair. "Take that sonny!".
    I wouldn't run over you with my scooter which I rarely use. I'd rather bitch slap you into next week. I use it only it situations where I have to walk several miles in a day. That means out of state to the big casinos and I rarely go out of state anymore.

You see those young folks renting the mobility scooters on strip. What the fuck is that? They don't even have any health problems but they use them. It's stupid of you to make light of people that use such things.

You haven't proved a thing about Singer. Nothing but asshole speculation. And not very good speculation at that. I'm not about to say I was wrong about Singer when I have no clue that I was wrong. You, on the other hand, have to make shit up to support your argument.

Here you are lying again. Now you have it up to a half dozen people that did a background check on Singer and found food stamp fraud. You are lying thru your fucking teeth. Only maxpen back you on that one and it was like "Oh....yeah, that's it! He was on food stamps! Yeah, that's the ticket." I immediately recognized it for the bullshit it was.

There is one thing you can't deny. Because you weren't there. You've only known of Singer for a few years. He was well known by many members of vpFREE as someone that played high stakes video poker in Las Vegas for years. That goes back to the late nineties.

KJocchio, explain to us how a broke person plays high stakes video poker for years. I'm sure you can come up with something weird.

Oh come on mickey, I was just ribbing you a little. I have no problem with people that have legitimate need for mobility assistance. Power to them and you! The young-uns on the strip renting scooters just for fun, yeah, that is one of my pet peeves as well.

Ok so you brought up MaxPen. I thought he was one of the ones that confirmed that he too saw the food stamp abuse on Singers record, but I didn't want to drag him into it again. But since you just did, it is funny how all of the sudden you trash MaxPen as not credible. I haven't met MaxPen, although there is a good chance that we played at the same table a few years ago, both recalling two different situations where two different casinos were taking advantage of a blind blackjack player /patron.

Anyway, MaxPen is extremely credible and highly respected in the community by those that know him. Because he says he saw something that you don't want to believe, you try to discredit him. There also was at least one other person that also reported the food stamp situation. I am pretty sure I remember who it is, but I am not going to force anyone to come forward again.

So lets move on. The late 90's. You are right I didn't know Singer. I was in High School. But I have caught up with the great Singer evolving tale and according to Rob himself, in the late 90's he attempted to be a video poker advantage player and failed. His own words. Then as the story goes he began playing his Singer progression system in 2000 or there abouts for 10 years (later amended to make room for playing the double up bug claim that he stole from 2004-2009).

So late 90's by his own admission Singer was playing Video poker, (high stakes I guess) and losing. I don't know what money he had at the time, but apparently he lost it, resulting in living in a trailer park at times, off his children at times, and yes even on and abusing food stamps. It all fits right into the time line.

One other thing about the food stamp thing. Do you remember Rob busting on someone, maybe it was you, I forget, but someone about food stamps. Regaling with tales of someone waiting outside the grocery store and offering to buy food for people on the etb card or snap card or whatever it is in exchange for cash payment. Like most things where Rob attacks people, this was him projecting. HE WAS THE ONE standing outside the grocery story offering to let people purchase food with his benefits in exchange for cash. And that is probably exactly what he got busted for and suspended from the program for 5 years.

Mickey, again, you are not a dumb guy, stop playing one for Rob's benefit. You know what the truth is and what is going on.

Oh come on mickey, I was just ribbing you a little. I have no problem with people that have legitimate need for mobility assistance. Power to them and you! The young-uns on the strip renting scooters just for fun, yeah, that is one of my pet peeves as well.

Ok so you brought up MaxPen. I thought he was one of the ones that confirmed that he too saw the food stamp abuse on Singers record, but I didn't want to drag him into it again. But since you just did, it is funny how all of the sudden you trash MaxPen as not credible. I haven't met MaxPen, although there is a good chance that we played at the same table a few years ago, both recalling two different situations where two different casinos were taking advantage of a blind blackjack player /patron.

Anyway, MaxPen is extremely credible and highly respected in the community by those that know him. Because he says he saw something that you don't want to believe, you try to discredit him. There also was at least one other person that also reported the food stamp situation. I am pretty sure I remember who it is, but I am not going to force anyone to come forward again.

So lets move on. The late 90's. You are right I didn't know Singer. I was in High School. But I have caught up with the great Singer evolving tale and according to Rob himself, in the late 90's he attempted to be a video poker advantage player and failed. His own words. Then as the story goes he began playing his Singer progression system in 2000 or there abouts for 10 years (later amended to make room for playing the double up bug claim that he stole from 2004-2009).

So late 90's by his own admission Singer was playing Video poker, (high stakes I guess) and losing. I don't know what money he had at the time, but apparently he lost it, resulting in living in a trailer park at times, off his children at times, and yes even on and abusing food stamps. It all fits right into the time line.

One other thing about the food stamp thing. Do you remember Rob busting on someone, maybe it was you, I forget, but someone about food stamps. Regaling with tales of someone waiting outside the grocery store and offering to buy food for people on the etb card or snap card or whatever it is in exchange for cash payment. Like most things where Rob attacks people, this was him projecting. HE WAS THE ONE standing outside the grocery story offering to let people purchase food with his benefits in exchange for cash. And that is probably exactly what he got busted for and suspended from the program for 5 years.

Mickey, again, you are not a dumb guy, stop playing one for Rob's benefit. You know what the truth is and what is going on.
    Again, you get shit all tangled the fuck up. You shouldn't be making accusations against anyone because you just cannot, absolutely cannot, repeat cannot, keep the facts straight. They always get twisted up with you. Demanding that you keep the facts straight is not endorsing Singer. It's demanding that you quit playing loose with the facts.

You repeatedly call Singer a liar but YOU repeatedly lie about the facts. Anyone new to this shit that reads you gets misinformed. YOU are far worse a liar than Singer ever was. Since you have repeatedly demanded that people be banned here for lying you should self impose a ban on yourself. Its only fair.

Singer was a well known high stakes video poker player in Las Vegas for many years. Thats not supporting Singer. Thats just stating the confirmed facts. Not the bullshit that you put up.

So you tell me how a broke person plays high stakes video poker for years?

Kewlj,

Just stop talking. You’re getting one lie confused with another, over and over again. You’re working overtime to try and win forum fans, but by now most see you for what you really are. I don’t want to start another 3- or 4-page fight over what you’ve confirmed you’re about.

Why not coach Mr. Professor V. (pot head) how to get rid of his paranoia and just come out of the closet once and for all. With any luck both of you will ride into the sunset in a tight embrace.

Thread Information