Page 312 of 507 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Lost in Wizards recent pile of suspensions and bannings was the suspension and banning of a member named Racquet. I want to give credit to freddy for bring this to my attention.

During my return 7 months at WoV, I participated in just about every blackjack related topic there was (which was not that many). One of the members that also participated in many blackjack discussions was someone named racquet. I have to admit, in my mind, I always thought "female" just because the handle reminded me of Rachel, but there was really nothing to indicate this person was female.

So anyway, it quickly became pretty obvious Racquet was a fairly knowledgeable, real blackjack player, not playing professionally, but part-time or recreationally or whatever you want to call it. Racquet had plans of supplementing retirement income in a few years. I had never seen Racquet post anything suspension worthy, or even anything negative either before or during my time at WoV.

So last week he/she was suspended for an opinion that was rather questionable in my mind. But I am not posting to argue that. At the same time Racquet was nuked for multiple accounts. The second account being RhodyBob. Does anyone remember RhodyBob? No, me neither. RhodyBob participated at WoV from dec 2013 until August 2014. No suspensions during that 9 month active period. Most of RhodyBobs posts were on the topic of blackjack.

So the racquet account was formed in December 2014, 3 months after Rhodybob's last post. The likely scenario is that RhodyBob couldn't remember his/her account details and registered a new account "Racquet". No bad intent or intent to deceive.

Since I have no avenue to contact Wizard, as he closed off all avenues as he declared my phantom resignation, someone that has access to wizard or maybe one of you that calls him a friend (maxpen) should really point out that he made a mistake and appears to have mistakenly banned a member that just wanted and tried to contribute that just made an honest mistake.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    someone that has access to wizard should really point out that he made a mistake and appears to have mistakenly banned a member that just wanted and tried to contribute that just made an honest mistake.
    No problem, I'll call Mike on the hotline and straighten this out as soon as I get done judging Axel's faked trip reports.

There is a suspension discussion thread where this could appropriately be raised.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Wizard won't even ANSWER just WHY he asked me to do those requests when I wasn't going to be reinstated. He completely removed my questions asking him why he used, played, and manipulated me.... But, I'm NOT as stupid as I may come across and had the brains to screenshot the challenging posts before he erased my posts. I knew I was getting nuked again very soon under my new name and I quickly screenshot these two posts. I'm NOT a complete Idiot... Like some people have said about me,"She may be a bit naive, but she's NOT a complete Idiot" ....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xite2We7PH1zLxjQ8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yF67A9zbiEBUUypK8
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-16-2020 at 07:26 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

He was fucking with you, Tasha.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Which is not to say he should have made the offer, as you were quite annoying, but having made it he should have honored it.

Which reminds me of a hoary adage from my first year contracts course:

"She offered her honor, he honored her offer and was on her and off her all night."
    What, Me Worry?

You’re being annoying again Tasha. Probably asked you to apologize because you were being a jackass not to get reinstated for a hollow apology.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You’re being annoying again Tasha. Probably asked you to apologize because you were being a jackass not to get reinstated for a hollow apology.

Of course the apology looked fake and hollow. I was PISSED when I said the apology.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    He was fucking with you, Tasha.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Which is not to say he should have made the offer, as you were quite annoying, but having made it he should have honored it.

Which reminds me of a hoary adage from my first year contracts course:

"She offered her honor, he honored her offer and was on her and off her all night."
    I have been told that confessing to the Socks was what did me in... Even then, Wizard could have said something like,"Yeah, you confessed to Socks. You're permanantly banned from WOV no matter what you do as that is a major rule breaker. " But he didn't say that. He made it seem like I had a chance to be reinstated if I did all those requests. I did all those requests and I'm STILL banned from WOV. The LEAST Wizard could do is answer WHY he asked me to do all those requests when I wasn't getting reinstated.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    But is it asking to much for you to be truthful, just once?

I have never, not once encouraged any newbie card counter to follow my path, to follow in my footsteps. THAT IS JUST BULLSHIT!

I know ZenKing and a few others have made comments that I influenced them. One guy quit a fairly high paying career and then blamed me. Again, I never, never advised, suggested or encouraged anyone to do so.
    I never accused you of encouraging anyone to follow your steps into the almost non-existent card counting career you claim to have accomplished in Las Vegas for whatever time you allege, I think it was 17years. I know, I know, you're just a slick dude or whatever. Comp cards, Identification, pit bosses, dealers, cameras, all combined just can't catch up to your slickness.

In today’s world everyone has access to enough resources to figure out for themselves that trying to make a long-term living card counting especially in Vegas is a stupid, risky, career idea with a 98% change of doom. Don’t you realize that most here recognize how little you must be actually making if you’re still allegedly pulling this off for almost two decades in Las Vegas of all places?

You claim others have complained you influenced them to give it a go and failed. If you are influencing guys like ZenKing that alone speaks for itself. You would have to be a somewhat mental patient to read your bullshit on anonymous gambling forums and even consider taking what you post for fact. No different than taking other foolish alleged un-proven claims on these forums like AxelAss, Darkie, MDawg, the list is long. ZenKing obviously is the perfect example of who you would expect to buy these un-proven gambling fairy tales and give it a go.

In most populated areas in this country, with good access to plenty of what this country has to offer for a good life, your alleged salary would be a person living week to week.
    You asked me to be truthful, and I responded truthful. Then you run away from my response. Interesting?????

Tasha I try to ignore you as much as possible. It's obvious your burnt-out and unable to realize your destroying 99% of the threads you participate in. You should view Garnabby's posts and realize your posts are no different to the rest of us. Or at least I'm sure to most of us with clear heads.

But is it asking to much for you to be truthful, just once?

I have never, not once encouraged any newbie card counter to follow my path, to follow in my footsteps. THAT IS JUST BULLSHIT!

I know ZenKing and a few others have made comments that I influenced them. One guy quit a fairly high paying career and then blamed me. Again, I never, never advised, suggested or encouraged anyone to do so.
    I never accused you of encouraging anyone to follow your steps into the almost non-existent card counting career you claim to have accomplished in Las Vegas for whatever time you allege, I think it was 17years. I know, I know, you're just a slick dude or whatever. Comp cards, Identification, pit bosses, dealers, cameras, all combined just can't catch up to your slickness.

In today’s world everyone has access to enough resources to figure out for themselves that trying to make a long-term living card counting especially in Vegas is a stupid, risky, career idea with a 98% change of doom. Don’t you realize that most here recognize how little you must be actually making if you’re still allegedly pulling this off for almost two decades in Las Vegas of all places?

You claim others have complained you influenced them to give it a go and failed. If you are influencing guys like ZenKing that alone speaks for itself. You would have to be a somewhat mental patient to read your bullshit on anonymous gambling forums and even consider taking what you post for fact. No different than taking other foolish alleged un-proven claims on these forums like AxelAss, Darkie, MDawg, the list is long. ZenKing obviously is the perfect example of who you would expect to buy these un-proven gambling fairy tales and give it a go.

In most populated areas in this country, with good access to plenty of what this country has to offer for a good life, your alleged salary would be a person living week to week.
    You asked me to be truthful, and I responded truthful. Then you run away from my response. Interesting?????
    Run away from what? What are you talking about? I see no question requiring a response, nor see anything really worthy of further discussion.

What, were you hoping I would respond to you attempt to put me and what I make down? We both know that is not true. If you have done well in life, good for you. I am not in competition with you or anyone else. But really what that comment shows is how insecure you are.

If you want to pursue your erroneous statements, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the average adult salary in the United States for the first quarter of 2020 (last quarter before covid impact) was $49,764. I have averaged just under double that for the last 10 years.

And as you point out, I live in a place where the cost of living is fairly low, compared to other major U.S. cities, meaning my 90K income has double the buying power as other areas. One of the items included in that lower cost of living is real estate prices. I live in a 400k high rise condo that while that seems a modest price, in one of those other higher costs areas that you speak of....would be a million dollar home.

But again, all that means nothing to me. I don't measure myself against you or any other people. I am absolutely thrilled with my position in life, what I have achieved and where I am. I only, truly wish you that same happiness, instead of the need to claim you are above others and manipulate numbers to justify that claim. This is not a put down, but that truly is a sign of some serious insecurity.

But still I wish you a happy holiday and hope you find the happiness that eludes you in 2021.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-17-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    You guys need to block coachpedo in that thread over there and quit responding to him.

The two faced lying hypocrite, known as the Weazel of Vegas, is trying to COVER his ass, by saying that he only pops in once in a while and causally glances the Chihuahua thread. Does he think people are that STUPID, to buy that horseshit. He is salivating, waiting to be able to play his usual DICTATOR self, getting his powertrip of the day. He knows damn well EVERYTHING that's going on in that thread. He's trying to COVER his tracks by PRETENDING, not to be fully informed knowing his CREDIBILITY is looking NON EXISTENT and WORTHLESS. He is very sad little MANBOY.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The two faced lying hypocrite, known as the Weazel of Vegas, is trying to COVER his ass, by saying that he only pops in once in a while and causally glances the Chihuahua thread. Does he think people are that STUPID, to buy that horseshit. He is salivating, waiting to be able to play his usual DICTATOR self, getting his powertrip of the day. He knows damn well EVERYTHING that's going on in that thread. He's trying to COVER his tracks by PRETENDING, not to be fully informed knowing his CREDIBILITY is looking NON EXISTENT and WORTHLESS. He is very sad little MANBOY.
    I would say the ignorance to what is happening is real.

You would have a better idea, since you met him multiple times in real life situations. I have a hard time believing that someone of his IQ, could be so blatantly ignorant in certain aspects. There's no doubt, that he has severe dual personality disorder and many have stated before severe Aspergers. I can also imagine, a severely troubled childhood, that would explain certain things. If he's anything in person, like he is online, I don't know how anyone can tolerate him for more then 30-45 minutes. God bless his wife and children.

I met the Wiz twice at spring fests, and he met my expectations.

Not particularly reserved yet not ebullient: type "B," not type "A."

Talks just fine, no stuttering nor annoying tics; he doesn't drool or soil himself.

A bit "nerdy" but in a positive way.

All in all he seemed pretty damned normal, actually.

Pretty close to being a "regular guy," unlike a couple of attendees who were quite weird.
    What, Me Worry?

I don't buy Babs excuse that she is taking care of a sick relative. I think she got the red ass when Shack called her on the carpet for her bullying ways. He publicly rebuked her. If you'll remember she never apologized or was in any way contrite about her behavior. And I think she slowly tired of the job when she could no longer bully.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Nice to see you back Mickey. You taking a break from giving that numskull Sobchak a beatdown?... I initially believed the story about taking care of her elderly mother. But considering how long it's been, since she went awol, that dog doesn't hunt any longer. I think she wised up and was tired of being the Weazels patsy any longer.

Redietz, your stored private messages is full so I can't respond to your message until you empty it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Redietz, your stored private messages is full so I can't respond to your message until you empty it.
    Made some room. Sorry about that, mickey.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I don't buy Babs excuse that she is taking care of a sick relative. I think she got the red ass when Shack called her on the carpet for her bullying ways. He publicly rebuked her. If you'll remember she never apologized or was in any way contrite about her behavior. And I think she slowly tired of the job when she could no longer bully.
    The BIG one was when when Wizard scolded Beachbumbabs for calling a Member Stinky Pond Scum and Wizard pointed out that that should have caused her to be demmodded but gave her another chance since she'd been a Loyal Mod to him for years.

Thread Information