Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1162

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Jesus, only you would want to get to the bottom of the size of Rob's penis.
    You are a sick and fucked up dude.
    Bosox, why did YOU go there?

Something you want to tell us about buddy?

I'm sure you remember there was a big debate on the size of Singer,s member. KewlJ is thorough, to say the least, and wants to get to the bottom of any cockfights. KJ keep your toung in cheek I gave you a compliment.

You are a sick and fucked up dude.

I'm sure you remember there was a big debate on the size of Singer,s member. KewlJ is thorough, to say the least, and wants to get to the bottom of any cockfights. KJ keep your toung in cheek I gave you a compliment.
    No you didn't. You are just proving you are a nasty old asshole.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Singer has been a pretty substandard liar for most of his life apparently. You can go back to 1986-1987 where he couldn't even report the same amounts of income on his state and federal tax returns. Landing him in hot water for years. It is a life long habitual problem most likely.

http://https://bota.az.gov/argentino-robert-h-doc-no-1806-99-i
    Are you kidding with this link. Exactly what were the specific circumstances around this? Just out of curiosity that decision was mailed to a legal firm in Arizona and to this guy in the United Kinkdom. Did Rob have a residence there?

Copies of the foregoing
    Mailed or delivered to:

Robert H. Argentino
    126 Wainwright
    Werrington, Peterborough
    England PE45AH
    Maybe Singer also owns the comparable English version of a Newel parked there.

C'mon my AP friends. None of you want to call out the phony COWARD. How could anyone take anything MaxPrick said serious? Now hes trying to fool us with a link to the wrong guy. I know you all love and adore him but let's call black / black and white / white.

He's a fucking lying bullshitting con artist.

Axel, don't trust him with your wife. That would be a bad move. (just saying)

Blackhole, I think MaxPen is holding back and is going to deliver in two-year segments tomorrow we may get what happened in 1988 and 1989.

Blackhole, I think MaxPen is holding back and is going to deliver in two-year segments tomorrow we may get what happened in 1988 and 1989.
    At least one AP is not afraid to speak the truth. Maybe in tomorrows segment it'll be with the same name in Africa. Rob did say he traveled the world.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    At least one AP is not afraid to speak the truth. Maybe in tomorrows segment it'll be with the same name in Africa. Rob did say he traveled the world.
    If Max keeps posting about Rob that Newel may in fact show up.

No you didn't. You are just proving you are a nasty old asshole.
    KJ, did it ever occur to you that you provoke people endlessly? Subsequently, some of the return replys that you receive are not always following the Queensbury Rules of boxing.

KJ, did it ever occur to you that you provoke people endlessly? Subsequently, some of the return replys that you receive are not always following the Queensbury Rules of boxing.
    I have provoked you Bosox? I don't remember being anything other that friendly and respectful of you.

And then low and behold, someone directed me to some new information yesterday that blows the Singer claim out of the water. But I am going to honor my word to BoSox and sit on it, unless and until Singer returns. It's a biggie though. I can't believe I missed it.
    I can't see how you could possibly have anymore loyalty to BoSox after reading your exchanges after you said that.

Lay the biggie on us. Besides this thread became fun and games a long time ago. Trust me when I say no one here will hold you to your promised honor.

Spill the beans ... or should I say horseshit?

I have provoked you Bosox? I don't remember being anything other that friendly and respectful of you.
    Let's just say I let slip by numerous insults from you in this thread. I am sorry for my overreaction. Pertaining to provocations on your part it is more about you repeating, and repeating the exact same chain of thought in multiple posts. That action by you does in fact provoke people.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-04-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Can you imagine the AP pm's taking place here? Man, would I love to be reading those. No doubt it's a private membership. I think they draw a small amount of blood and burn a religious picture in their palms while swearing to loyalty, before being allowed to exchange conversations.

Pertaining to provocations on your part it is more about you repeating, and repeating the exact same chain of thought in multiple posts. That action by you does in fact provoke people.
    I acknowledge that I repeat some of my points. But Today I was not repeating. This was a new. New evidence if you will....spoken by Singer himself. Let me ask you, did you look at the video at the timestamps I pointed out? I'll bet you didn't because your mind is made up.

Singer clearly stated that he attempted to play video poker as an AP from 1994-2000 but failed, losing over 200k. He then publishes a book in 2000 coming off 6 years of losing and failure, promoting his magical system for beating video poker promoting himself as a "winning professional player".

That means from the very, very beginning, his claims were lies....by his own timeline. Lies for the purpose of misleading and profiting off people in the gambling community. And it has gone on for 20 years. claim after claim, lie after lie.

And anyone along the line that dared challenge these claims endured his personal attacks. Some good people. Arci, many others, including mickeycrimm. Mickey may say it is all water under the bridge, but the fact is mickey was right for all those years challenging Singer as he did, and Singer attacked him mercifully, because Singer couldn't answer mickey or anyone else about his math defying claims.

BoSox, we are both AP's who work hard to play with an advantage. We endure the variance involved, the losing periods, the hostile work environment. I am offended by some a-hole, Singer, or mdoggy, or our old friend T3 coming along and claiming to win with magical systems and potions. Progression systems, super-duper counts. "special plays", stop limits, or any other voodoo concept. It shocks me that other AP's aren't just offended.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 03-04-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Proving that Singer's claims are not true is not a big deal at all. Whatever the story is or if the story is ever revealed I do not think that there will be two members on the site that will even blink an eye. The real question is why did he do it in the first place? A few people got obsessed and so upset with his stories that the angrier they became, turned into more of an encouragement and motivating factor for him to continue on and on. KJ you made a good post that I will include below which I think is relevant is the fact that Singer has a narcissistic personality disorder. Now I am asking a question that I do not have the answer to. People, who have this mental health illness are possibly not fully in control and rational of all their actions depending on the degree of the illness?

Mickeycrimm said bout Rob Singer and I quote "He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood."

That is probably the single 'truest' statement mickeycrimm has ever made. And who better would know, mickey had been dealing with it for decades.

The narcissistic personality disorder trait of compulsive and pathological lying.... This narcissistic personality disorder trait can be used as projection, which means falsely accusing others of the narcissist’s crimes.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    Exaggerate achievements and talents
    Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    Take advantage of others to get what they want
    Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

This isn't even a close call. Every single one of these symptoms has been displayed by Singer.

Insist on having the best of everything (or pretending to) like a Newell RV, when he actually has a small 22k Winnebago pull behind.

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, YA THINK???

even Take advantage of others to get what they want describes to a tee, the Singer-Alan relationship and later the relationship Singer tried for and succeeded to some degree with mickeycrimm and also tried for, but was unsuccessful with Axelwolf.

Anyone defending any part of the 20 years of Rob Singer or even feeling bad for him (BoSox) is a moron. I don't know what if anything is going to occur, but this guy deserves any consequences that might be headed his way.

I have to correct myself on one important point of KJ"s above quote. Even though I thought that you gave a good description of narcissistic personality disorder in general I missed a line in that post that I strongly disagree with:

Mickeycrimm said bout Rob Singer and I quote "He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood."

That is probably the single 'truest' statement mickeycrimm has ever made. And who better would know, mickey had been dealing with it for decades.
    Sorry mickeycrimm that one line slipped by me which I think is bullshit.

I guess Kewlj will say I’m on his ignore list which is why he won’t respond to me.

But the truth is he’s just another lying bullshitting (in this case) queer, who also has nothing on Rob, no different than his fellow AP the Coward.

Yet he carries on with his endless rants about Rob who’s not even posting here anymore and can’t defend himself.

I think it’s fair to rate Kewlj a bigger COWARD then the MaxPrick.

Hey Kewlj, shut the fuck up. We’re all sick of reading you cry like the true bitch you really are.

BoSox, can you also stop this nonsense back and forth with cum breath. You give him to many opportunity's to keep going. And please stop quoting him you take up half a page with every post. Nobody reads any of his rants anyway.
    Last edited by blackhole; 03-04-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Pertaining to provocations on your part it is more about you repeating, and repeating the exact same chain of thought in multiple posts. That action by you does in fact provoke people.
    I acknowledge that I repeat some of my points. But Today I was not repeating. This was a new. New evidence if you will....spoken by Singer himself. Let me ask you, did you look at the video at the timestamps I pointed out? I'll bet you didn't because your mind is made up.
    KJ, I already told you that I was on the opposite side of Singer's progressive VP ideas, and is something that is completely off-topic concerning the thread title. "Finding Grandpa's Newell"

While we are at it MaxPen should also stay on this topic and not concern himself with history stories from 1986/7.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-04-2021 at 06:28 PM.

They did not take Singer's stories seriously and were never affected at all, plus no one likes threats made. Those same people including myself will not be surprised by any outcome, and neither will the silent majority. Personally, I think that you picked the wrong fight as it is a no-win proposition.
    BoSox, in your defense of Singer, you state that people didn't believe Singers stories. I disagree. On this forum slingshot readily admits he plays and believes in Singer's progressive wagering system. Luckily for him Slingshot is smart enough not to lose too much money doing so. Dan Druff tells us this site has many lurkers that do not post. Only the forum admin would know that. How many of them have been hurt. What about all the other forums Singer has preached his phony progressive system on, including WoV that had hundreds of members. How many were hurt at these other forums?

Then there is the fact that he wrote a book about this strategy. Why I am guessing sales weren't through the roof, how many were hurt by that. Then beginning a month after the book was published, he wrote a column for Gaming today for 8 years, so he could promote that book and progression system. And while he wrote the column for free, Gaming Today has some readership, so how many were hurt by these phony claims from that? And finally, Singer claims to have privately taught his "system" to a number of people. If he did, you can bet it wasn't for free. They paid him to tech a system that they then lost money on.

Decades, this has gone on. So why any AP or math guy would feel anything but contempt for this guy is beyond me. I guess some of you find the whole thing amusing. I don't. The guy has been misleading people throughout the gaming community on decades via multiple platforms.
    The way you tell it here thousands of people have been hurt by Singer's claims. It just seems like at least one of them would have posted up in a gambling forum about losing a lot of money using his system. Hell, it's been 20 years. Not one person has come forward saying they were harmed by Singer. Easy enough to use a fictitious username to tell the story if they feel embarrased by it. They could remain in complete anonymity. But still no one in 20 years has come forward to testify.

I know, KJ. You could gather all these people up to testify. Put out the word.

Hey, everyone! KJ is looking for people to testify they lost a lot of money using Singer's system. Well, no. That won't work. To easy now for people to just make shit up. Oh, well. Looks like we just completely whiffed on anyone coming forward to testify about losing using Singer's system.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall anyone other than sling saying they even used his system. Damn, that Singer is a horrible salesman. No one using his system. No wonder there is no one that can come forward.

And no one has ever come forward saying they paid him for the system.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Regarding the Double up bug and the Newel stories I never gave them much thought at all. The few times that I did think about them I unconsciously hoped that somehow the stories were true. Rooting for him, as I do like underdogs.
    So tell me what is it that you believe? The Newell and double up bug are connected now because Singer connected them. And to anybody being objected have now been proven phony. I mean anyone that was too lazy to call the manager of the dealership to confirm that the pictures singer took in a RV at the dealership were fake, do you really believe that an Isreali purchased his RV sight unseen for half a million dollars in one day, conveniently making the RV disappear?

By the way BoSox, you know what you posted the day Singer posted those pictures? Go back and read. You thought that proved the case and said something to the effect that the only thing that could make this day any better was if kewlJ's unemployment claim was denied. (this was back in May). So don't tell me you weren't biased with an agenda.

So anyway, what of Singers claims do you believe? If not the double up bug that he stole from reading online, is it the Singer progression system? AND that he made hundreds of thousands playing a progression system? Please BoSox tell me what you beleive of this man that you feel the need to defend him so?
    KJ, while you were wasting your time verifying all that Newell bullshit for nothing, I was out making money. I didn't waste one minute of my time on something that means nothing to me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Singer has been a pretty substandard liar for most of his life apparently. You can go back to 1986-1987 where he couldn't even report the same amounts of income on his state and federal tax returns. Landing him in hot water for years. It is a life long habitual problem most likely.

The only things I can come up with from this person's long running claims that may NOT be lies are
    1) That he was a losing video poker player from 1994-2000 to the tune of 200k.
    2) That he has been married for a long time.

As to #1, that really is the basis for bitterness that everything else that followed has been about.

As to #2, I would want to talk to the wife to hear her side.
    LOL! I honestly believe you would stick you fucking nose into other people's marriages.

It's been 20 years since I read it but I don't remember Singer's book being a clinic on using a progressive system. I don't recall the book saying you can make lots of money using a progressive system. I remember it being a diatribe against using optimal strategy. It's been two decades so my memory could be off.

Thread Information