Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Singer Member Size Challenge

As Rob Singer has been challenged for $100,000 if he really has a 9 1/2 member, here are some suggestions for making the wager. These are open to some negotiation but should be fair to both parties and if Rob is packing what he says, it's easy money.

1. Measurement can be done at a Doctor's office of Rob's choosing in any of his towns with myself present. Requirement is that the doctor is currently licensed in that state and is willing to release dated documents that he has examined Rob in the past 5 years before December 1 2018, and has observed his member in the term of those examinations. Rob will be required to release his HIPA rights only to me as the individual in the wage. This shall be done in the month of January 2019 at a date of Rob's choosing with 7 days notice.

2. The Doctor in question will be the one doing the measurement and will state that no changes from a surgical standpoint, including Fat Injections or other additions have been done. The Doctor will be paid $5000, shared equally by myself and Rob. He can also designate a charity of his choice for the $5,000.

3. Rob owns any and all rights to taping the event other than the use of my name and image. Which I am willing to provide to Rob at any time once he signs a Non-Disclosure agreement to not publicly release my name or any information he gains during the wager. This is purely for safety and security reasons.

4. $100,000 certified funds shall be deposited by each party by January 10th 2019 with an agreed upon party, my suggestion is Bob Nersesian as he is a known Gambling Attorney with a flawless reputation. I will personally pay his fees for escrowing the funds.

5. The wage is Rob's member is 9 1/2 inches or longer in length measured from it's base on the body to it's tip in any natural state Rob chooses. He may not use any artificial devices during the measurement to increase the length, not may he use his hands to pull or stretch it. He is allowed to use any natural methods to "prepare" it before the measurement at the agreed upon time.

OK, Rob, the next step is up to you to see where this goes.

And since the Attorney is in Las Vegas, I think this should stay in this portion of the site.

So BRAVE of you to post this the day after I shut it down based on your non-responsiveness. And let this be a lesson to you: you make a challenge, you include your terms WITH the challenge. Are you in the habit of shouting out challenges with no terms, waiting for the other guy to propose them so you can say NO!, then being humiliated for a week until your opponent gives up so you can then jump back in again as if nothing had happened? All that'll get you is encouragement from your fellow anonymous WoV cowards.

Sure it's an easy money bet for me, but $100k wouldn't change my life either way.

Face it boz. All you did by raising the prospect of challenging me in the first place was announce to the world that you have an unimpressive "member".

Robocchio will not ever take the bet. He had no intention of doing so from the beginning. When he got the inkling that Boz might be serious he shut the bet down. Because he simply has no chance of winning and he knows it. Not only is his member not 9 1/2 inches, it's so small he has to use a magnifying glass when he pee's.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Robocchio will not ever take the bet. He had no intention of doing so from the beginning. When he got the inkling that Boz might be serious he shut the bet down. Because he simply has no chance of winning and he knows it. Not only is his member not 9 1/2 inches, it's so small he has to use a magnifying glass when he pee's.
    Hey mickey--at what point during his session of silence, or NO! after my terms were posted, was there an "inkling" that boz might be "serious"?

Can you help us out here. You do have a 6th grade diploma, no?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Hey mickey--at what point during his session of silence, or NO! after my terms were posted, was there an "inkling" that boz might be "serious"?

If anything you are an educated idiot. You pulled the same shit here you pulled on arcimedes. You come on like Attila taking Rome until someone calls your bluff. Then you run up under the house like a crying wimpering bitch pup. You just make yourself out to be an idiot moron everyday in the forums.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Singer should be banned for welshing.

His argument that Boz is too late in suggesting terms is beyond absurd and indefensible.

But hey, what else could he do, given the paucity of "evidence" he could bring to bear?

This only confirms how little honor and integrity the trolling viper possesses.
    What, Me Worry?

I've been silent during this entire discussion for the following reasons:

1. I didnt think any of you really took this seriously.
    2. I was expecting Dan to remove this immediately thinking he wanted to preserve some sense of decency on his forum.
    3. I thought one of you... just one of you... would realize this whole thing was a chain puller. LOL

Singer agreed to the bet.

He said the bet is "a sure-thing bet for me."

The issue is the terms.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

If anything you are an educated idiot. You pulled the same shit here you pulled on arcimedes. You come on like Attila taking Rome until someone calls your bluff. Then you run up under the house like a crying wimpering bitch pup. You just make yourself out to be an idiot moron everyday in the forums.
    What's with the deflection mickey--too "hard" to accept? Produce the timeline and not the lies. There is no room for face-saving when talking about dick.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

2. I was expecting Dan to remove this immediately thinking he wanted to preserve some sense of decency on his forum.
    3. I thought one of you... just one of you... would realize this whole thing was a chain puller. LOL
    Same old story Alan. Give these idiots a non-ap fact, then they "squirt" out hate and envy. The particular ap idiot in this case stupidly proposed a challenge--minus the terms. I gave him a week after doing his job for him waiting for a comment other than No!, but all we got was that famous WoV cowardly silence....until the moment I said I was out because of it. Then the predictable bravado begins.

I'm trying to think of a punishment for him. I believe a good pistol-whipping is in order.

Oh Rob. Stop it. Besides, pistol whipping is a threat of violence and you don't want to say that even in jest.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    Same old story Alan. Give these idiots a non-ap fact, then they "squirt" out hate and envy. The particular ap idiot in this case stupidly proposed a challenge--minus the terms. I gave him a week after doing his job for him waiting for a comment other than No!, but all we got was that famous WoV cowardly silence....until the moment I said I was out because of it. Then the predictable bravado begins.
    What "non-ap fact?"

Surely you cannot be referring to your brag about the length of your johnson!

Your cowardly refusal to provide proof of your claim is what has stirred the hornets nest.

No time limit was imposed as to when Boz had to respond to your patently absurd terms.

Besides, if in fact you have what you say you'd be only too willing to go forward.

Face it, Singer: you think cleverness trumps honor: it doesn't.

Epic fail.
    Last edited by MisterV; 12-17-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

V is obsessed with cock.
    First kewlJ.
    Now Rob Singer.

Obviously Boz is obsessed with cock as well starting this thread and trying to wager on someones cock size.
    Makes sense cause AxelWolf is obsessed with all things cock and gay as well and they are butt pirates with Captain Morgan.

Glad to see the Vegas Forum is going strong helping gamblers learn about all things Vegas with this Cock Thread.
    Now you ploppies understand what APs do in the off time... talk and wager on each others cock.

Post up plays in Vegas and they scorn you.
    Post up about each others cock and they can't get enough.
    I hope Rob does have a 10 inch cock and he shoves it up all your asses soon.
    Last edited by monet; 12-17-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Assuming from the lack of a legitimate response the following:

Robbo doesn’t have $100K to put up. Therefore no bet and excuses to get out of it.

Robbo doesn’t have the tools to win the bet. Simple as that. If he did and doesn’t have the 100k, he could easily find backers for a percentage by showing them the goods.

No other reason not to counter with reasonable requests to make an easy $100K.

Total waste of time on my end, as everyone with any previous dealings with this Piece of Shit knew from the start.

While I’m not putting up the cash, but since he chimed in, anyone thinking what would Alan do, or not do for 100K at this point in his life?
    Last edited by The Boz; 12-17-2018 at 05:57 PM.

In one of my hobby forums we had a disgruntled former poster pull this nonsense and I thought I was gonna have another retarded forum to check in on. Fortunately, the moderator PLUS members with common sense ended it. Felt so good to return to normality.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

In one of my hobby forums we had a disgruntled former poster pull this nonsense and I thought I was gonna have another retarded forum to check in on. Fortunately, the moderator PLUS members with common sense ended it. Felt so good to return to normality.
    Isn't it strange that Dan dies not remove threads like this and he allows garbage on his forum? Is he desperate for traffic? And is he so shortsighted that he doesn't realize that the garbage like this thread has destroyed this forum?

This is Barney,

I a mostest confused with the discussion in this thread. Are we talking about a soft 10 or hard 10 or maybe a yoe?

Isn't it strange that Dan dies not remove threads like this and he allows garbage on his forum? Is he desperate for traffic? And is he so shortsighted that he doesn't realize that the garbage like this thread has destroyed this forum?
    Why don't YOU report Robocchio to Dan? And report him for threatening to pistol whip someone. If anyone else did that you would be calling the FBI.

Why don't YOU report Robocchio to Dan? And report him for threatening to pistol whip someone. If anyone else did that you would be calling the FBI.
    Oh Rob. Stop it. Besides, pistol whipping is a threat of violence and you don't want to say that even in jest.

Thread Information