Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trip report (with no pics) - New Years in Vegas

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Not anymore, after the govt cut you off welfare and made you ineligible for frauding.
    Huh? Man...you sure spend a lot of time and energy getting in other peoples business. I seriously doubt your statement is true in any way shape or form. But suppose it is? What business is it of yours? Seems to me you just look for trouble and then run from it. I suspect you're benefiting from our govt.
    Took all of 5-10 minutes to find out Singer's deal. Now what's your excuse. There are a few people who know his story.

Not anymore, after the govt cut you off welfare and made you ineligible for frauding.
    Huh? Man...you sure spend a lot of time and energy getting in other peoples business. I seriously doubt your statement is true in any way shape or form. But suppose it is? What business is it of yours? Seems to me you just look for trouble and then run from it. I suspect you're benefiting from our govt.
    Singer has constantly accused myself and other AP's of collecting welfare, food stamps, and other benefits from the government. He's been doing it for years. I finally put up a 10K reward if anyone can show any evidence I get anything from local, state or the federal government. Rob keeps accusing but so far hasn't collected the 10K. And he won't. And now his waterboy, blackhole, is coming with the same schtick. They're just throwing mud at the wall hoping some of it sticks. Neither one has an honest bone in their bodies.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Took all of 5-10 minutes to find out Singer's deal. Now what's your excuse. There are a few people who know his story.
    My excuse? It took me about the same amount of time to figure you out. You're the same reason chickens don't wear pants.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Singer has constantly accused myself and other AP's of collecting welfare, food stamps, and other benefits from the government. He's been doing it for years. I finally put up a 10K reward if anyone can show any evidence I get anything from local, state or the federal government. Rob keeps accusing but so far hasn't collected the 10K. And he won't. And now his waterboy, blackhole, is coming with the same schtick. They're just throwing mud at the wall hoping some of it sticks. Neither one has an honest bone in their bodies.
    Ok thanks Mick. I admit that's all a little beyond me. You're a good ole' boy, with a big ole' heart, and a bad ole' temper. Hey, two out of three ain't bad. LOL Just razzin you man.

I finally put up a 10K reward if anyone can show any evidence I get anything from local, state or the federal government. Rob keeps accusing but so far hasn't collected the 10K. And he won't. And now his waterboy, blackhole, is coming with the same schtick.
    Please PM me your real name, address, DOB, SS# and I'll give a full honest report back to the forum without giving any personal details about you.

You're the same reason chickens don't wear pants.
    Is that another 50's saying similar to "yellow coward"? Why don't you go watch another Chuck Norris movie and continue on with your delusions.
    Or maybe you can spend the rest of the day back searching and quoting some of my old posts.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

I finally put up a 10K reward if anyone can show any evidence I get anything from local, state or the federal government. Rob keeps accusing but so far hasn't collected the 10K. And he won't. And now his waterboy, blackhole, is coming with the same schtick.
    Please PM me your real name, address, DOB, SS# and I'll give a full honest report back to the forum without giving any personal details about you.
    His address is his old car. He no longer has that ratty old apt. in Montana. I have absolute evidence of his current EBT card and past Medicaid membership, as well as his various welfare shannanagains. He does not file tax returns, and fashions his life as being the "ultimate dvantage player". This is why he has zero friends and no close relatives. He takes advantage of anyone, everyone, and everything around him. All he has left is this forum.

Is that another 50's saying similar to "yellow coward"? Why don't you go watch another Chuck Norris movie and continue on with your delusions.
    Or maybe you can spend the rest of the day back searching and quoting some of my old posts.
    Chickens don't wear pants because the peckers on their head. Same as you pecker head. Seriously, you've got two things going for you. Stupidity and coward. You really should toughen up. That's a lethal combination.

At first I thought you were deceptive. You sound stupid and seem to be a coward. On a 2nd look, by gosh, you really are. Care to prove me wrong?

Chickens don't wear pants because the peckers on their head. Same as you pecker head. Seriously, you've got two things going for you. Stupidity and coward. You really should toughen up. That's a lethal combination.

At first I thought you were deceptive. You sound stupid and seem to be a coward. On a 2nd look, by gosh, you really are. Care to prove me wrong?
    Did those voices in your head teach you chicken anatomy? They're effin with you just like they do with everything else. You really should stop taking them seriously. They are self induced.

The only voice I hear is you saying balk, ba-ba-balk, balk, balk. Man...it would suck to be you.

Before trusting you with such information please report your full name, address, DOB, SS# to the forum to verify who you are.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

His address is his old car. He no longer has that ratty old apt. in Montana. I have absolute evidence of his current EBT card and past Medicaid membership, as well as his various welfare shannanagains. He does not file tax returns, and fashions his life as being the "ultimate dvantage player". This is why he has zero friends and no close relatives. He takes advantage of anyone, everyone, and everything around him. All he has left is this forum.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Robocchio, you are a barrel of laughs. Put that evidence up and 10K is yours. If you don't want it I'll give it to someone else for you. But you have no chance of collecting because everything you wrote is a total fabrication. Your lugubrious penchant for lying is based in your Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You got it bad, sonny boy. Seek help.

Before trusting you with such information please report your full name, address, DOB, SS# to the forum to verify who you are.
    Are you fucking kidding me? One of you two-bit gangsters would kidnap my wife for ransom.

You're like the traveling salesman with no days off. No one would ever find you. You offered 10K for something no one would be able to find out without that information. So, give it up via private PM or stop with the bullshit phony lying offers.

Are you fucking kidding me? One of you two-bit gangsters would kidnap my wife for ransom.

You're like the traveling salesman with no days off. No one would ever find you. You offered 10K for something no one would be able to find out without that information. So, give it up via private PM or stop with the bullshit phony lying offers.
    Put up your full name, address, DOB, SS#, or stop with the bullshit.

Rob has said he has conclusive proof I'm on food stamps and welfare. Since you are his waterboy you should have no problem getting the evidence from him.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

See here, blackhole. Rob says he has absolute evidence. All you have to do is get the evidence from him and post it up here.

My excuse? It took me about the same amount of time to figure you out. You're the same reason chickens don't wear pants.
    Would you please tell my mother in law that shit. She’s batshit crazy making what she calls chicken diapers. Not kidding either. ��

Thread Information