Thread: Rob Singer containment thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    That's great, Rob! GaryT, from the Retro Road Trip thread, retired as VP of Boeing, so you and he probably had similar security clearances and stuff. He also has an engineering degree and an MBA! I'll invite him for our meeting in Las Vegas in December. You and he should really hit it off!

He's currently in Chicago, visiting his daughter, but I'll try to get him to commit to our LV get together. You guys can talk shop and also discuss the package and stuff. When can we expect you and your family in LV?
    Red, I'm not into homos, so you can have him all to yourself....if he exists.
    My entire family and I will be up at Lake Tahoe around the Christmas holidays. Why would I go to LV to see two lonely old men?

And here's a little something for Max, which should upset him even more. I'm no international guy? I don't have much here in Az. from my working days, but I had this in one of those "non-wooden" desks in our bedroom. I think this was my 4th to last passport (I have 9 similar in total). Notice the maximum # of addendums, and they're all "full". And guess what dopey.....I'm a real person who has no need to hide behind anonymity!

So let's see you divert and deflect like the humiliated always do, and say "what a goofy picture" or "I could whip one of those fake passports up in ten minutes". Have at it!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    That's great, Rob! GaryT, from the Retro Road Trip thread, retired as VP of Boeing, so you and he probably had similar security clearances and stuff. He also has an engineering degree and an MBA! I'll invite him for our meeting in Las Vegas in December. You and he should really hit it off!

He's currently in Chicago, visiting his daughter, but I'll try to get him to commit to our LV get together. You guys can talk shop and also discuss the package and stuff. When can we expect you and your family in LV?
    My entire family and I will be up at Lake Tahoe around the Christmas holidays. Why would I go to LV to see two lonely old men?

And here's a little something for Max, which should upset him even more. I'm no international guy? I don't have much here in Az. from my working days, but I had this in one of those "non-wooden" desks in our bedroom. I think this was my 4th to last passport (I have 9 similar in total). Notice the maximum # of addendums, and they're all "full". And guess what dopey.....I'm a real person who has no need to hide behind anonymity!

So let's see you divert and deflect like the humiliated always do, and say "what a goofy picture" or "I could whip one of those fake passports up in ten minutes". Have at it!

Now, Rob, GaryT is married with two daughters. And there will be a nice group in Las Vegas. A couple of my compadres, possibly a nice professional couple from San Diego, some girlfriends and whatnot. That's not counting me or GaryT. I figured you'd want to meet me to verify my existence, and then pick up a package, and interview my partners, and then quiz me to debunk me. Of course, that debunking works both ways, I suppose, so I guess I could ask you and your family about your video poker expertise and all that.

Tell you what, if you can make it to Las Vegas, great. We can get Alan to film the interviews. And if you can't, well, I guess Alan and I could head to Tahoe for the interviews. Sounds good, eh? Just let us know a time and locale. Las Vegas would be better, but if it's Tahoe, that's good, too.

Now, Rob, GaryT is married with two daughters. And there will be a nice group in Las Vegas. A couple of my compadres, possibly a nice professional couple from San Diego, some girlfriends and whatnot. That's not counting me or GaryT. I figured you'd want to meet me to verify my existence, and then pick up a package, and interview my partners, and then quiz me to debunk me. Of course, that debunking works both ways, I suppose, so I guess I could ask you and your family about your video poker expertise and all that.

Tell you what, if you can make it to Las Vegas, great. We can get Alan to film the interviews. And if you can't, well, I guess Alan and I could head to Tahoe for the interviews. Sounds good, eh? Just let us know a time and locale. Las Vegas would be better, but if it's Tahoe, that's good, too.
    Isn't it just like a gambling slug with no family to not get the point.

Isn't it just like a gambling slug with no family to not get the point.

What's the point, Rob? Here you have splendid opportunity, in just a few hours of your time, to verify that I'm a liar, that no package is any proof of anything, that my compadres are all shills, that your family will back up your internet claims. I mean, you can settle thousands of posts and years of your debates in an afternoon! You could get the package, completely debunk it, film interviews with me and my partners, use Alan's vast journalism experience to ask the right questions, get it all on tape, have your family verify all of your claims, see if GaryT exists, use your 40 years of gambling savvy, have Alan film it all, and do it in 24 hours or less! Everything you've ever said will be verified!

Think about it. I'll be hideously embarrassed, revealed as a fraud. Another AP biting the dust -- on tape, in front of your family (bring some friends, trainees if you like).

It'll be great. And, I just received an email from Spock. He has shown some interest in attending, also.

If you cannot make it to Las Vegas, I'll even make the excursion to Tahoe for you and Alan. It'll be great!! Exposing an AP! Doing the public some good!

deleted. wrong place.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Rob, do you have any idea who Joseph and Maria Argentino were?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information