MaxPen is the perfect phony member example that motivates me to keep coming back to this sewer just to point out their bullshit and misleading lies.

These types of members and their little loving group are in desperate need to convince others and more so themselves that they are relevant and made the right decisions in life. A perfect example is the comment BoSox made above how chest beating proud Max is that he convinced the membership here that he laid down the terms and conditions for Rob to return.

Although a few people are doing this AP shit successfully to what extent I’m not sure. We know for facts how successful a few have done like Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu, Billy Walters, and a handful of others.

We have AP’s here like Kewlj bragging how he was able to make 80 to 100 grand a year. At his 2-bit level you must wonder the actual time and effort he must put into it. He could make that same money managing a McDonalds, along with health benefits, matching 401K donations, 2 weeks paid vacations, 2 weeks sick-pay, bonuses, etc. Along with never having the fear of getting thrown out, rule changes, being identified, just to name a few.

Until actual factual proof is confirmed like the few AP’s I mentioned above, I’m convinced most forum AP’s are in the same shitty bracket as Kewlj.

And forum AP’s like MaxPen, Axel, Blackboy, Kewlj, and a couple others that only can prove themselves to their friends, are here seeking self-praise and self-pity for making stupid life decisions.

Just look at what MaxPen just tried to pull off along with a few of his pals against Rob. Even if it’s all true. I guess it’s to prove that all the members are too stupid to come to their own conclusions and must fall in line with their ad nauseum of hatred their anonymous existence developed.

Of all the AP’s here and regardless how much the top forum AP Axel loves and approves of him, I’m convinced MaxPen is a COWARD, fraud, con artist, and phony looking for serious attention.

C’mon MaxPen prove yourself. Give us your real name, date of birth, and anything else you’re willing to offer for us to realize you are the real deal.

Hope your name doesn’t come up a blank like Redietz does.