Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1781

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Where did I EVER say he wasn't a practicing attorney? Ever heard me say "it doesn't take that much to figure out......" The person we are talking about is so knowledgable about that law that I long ago had no question that he is an attorney or has a law degree.
    I don't even think he is an attorney MrV
    Nobody questions that he is wealthy, and no one questions his claims because he is wealthy.
    he is not nearly as wealthy as he claims. There is some speculation that he is more associated with a wealthy individual (possible works for) rather than is wealthy himself.
    More flip flopping from the queen of flip flopping hypocrisy.

Make up your mind, UNKewlJ! (The way you make up your mind about whether to quit or stay at forums).

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    hand cocked onto his side, the bent elbow and the high pitched whiny voice complaining, "Now wayyyyt a minute, Misterrrrr."
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

These aren't flip flops Mdawg, although I can understand you pushing that narrative.

It is the more you say and reveal, the clearer the picture becomes, for not just me, but everyone.

Where is the great adventure at these days? You post pictures of half eaten food. Yuk! You posted pictures of popcorn last week for God Sakes. Of course there has been the beneficial discussion of condiments. Good stuff Mdawg. Great adventure.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Idiot!

You posted the exact same screed of nonsense in two different threads.

Why?
    Because he has a set vocabulary of quotes of others. On the other hand, KJ keeps trying to manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over. Can you imagine how much time and angst that takes?
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    KJ keeps trying to manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over.
    Briliant! Well spoken, well said. That's exactly what he does.

Can you imagine how much time and angst that takes?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Mdawg I have actually achieved my goal of proving that your claims and whole "adventure" nonsense is just that....nonsense. Actually, it was you that proved that for me.

And now having been completely exposed, you are just trolling, the likes of a Rob Singer and the other trolls. You think this happens in a vacuum, but it doesn't. The members at WoV have read and that is why your thread has little interest or responses except those just playing with you, like a cat plays with a mouse.

So this is what you are reduced to....a troll thinking he is winning a troll war by being better at lying and insulting. Congratulations.

It was never personal with me. I just called out your claims and adventure story as bullshit. YOU made it personal just as you did with Axelwolf, Darkoz and anyone else that KNOWS how things work, that challenged your story.

If you need to troll and act like a complete asshole (fit right in here) to somehow make yourself feel better, then do what you need to do. I'd expect nothing less at this point.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

RobSinger on the UNKewl one: #1 with this guy is how you can almost SEE & FEEL the puny little twit jumping up and down, screaming like a toddler who just got his baba taken away by a big bad bully. Bonus #2? He posts long-winded, rambling drama-laced "I NEED TO set the record straight or I'll go OUT OF MY MIND!" paragraphs that never seem to satisfy, as he then repeats the same things over and over again.

Best to just ask kew how close he is to faking his own death again.

KJ keeps trying to manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over. Can you imagine how much time and angst that takes?

Nobody gives 4 fucks what Ron Singer "thinks".

It's the truth, ain't it?

Because, I know you don't side with the ever lying Pac Islander.... And it kills UNKewlJ that no one does.

I really don't care what people think about me.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    It's the truth, ain't it? Because, I know you don't side with the ever lying Pac Islander.... And it kills UNKewlJ that no one does.
    What am i, chopped liver?

I side with and believe KJ more often than not, dawg, a bone which you just HATE to have to gnaw on...

Dude, you're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
    What, Me Worry?

Mdawg I have actually achieved my goal of proving that your claims and whole "adventure" nonsense is just that....nonsense. Actually, it was you that proved that for me.

And now having been completely exposed, you are just trolling, the likes of a Rob Singer and the other trolls. You think this happens in a vacuum, but it doesn't. The members at WoV have read and that is why your thread has little interest or responses except those just playing with you, like a cat plays with a mouse.

So this is what you are reduced to....a troll thinking he is winning a troll war by being better at lying and insulting. Congratulations.

It was never personal with me. I just called out your claims and adventure story as bullshit. YOU made it personal just as you did with Axelwolf, Darkoz and anyone else that KNOWS how things work, that challenged your story.

If you need to troll and act like a complete asshole (fit right in here) to somehow make yourself feel better, then do what you need to do. I'd expect nothing less at this point.
    To be fair MDawg is one of the few people that ever won a bet made by a doubter.

You couldn't even provide a pic of an oily surfboard.

As is my wont, I will jump in to defend KJ against claims of lying.

Doubters claim he lied about oiling a surfboard, the consensus being that nobody would ever do that.

FWIW I don't surf waves, but I surfed the 'net and kowabunga, dudes, what do you know: oiling boards is not at all unheard of.

see:https://kooksonlysurf.com/how-to-clean-a-surfboard/

"How to Clean Your Surfboard

Soften the existing dirty, sandy wax that’s on your surfboard with sunlight.
    Make diamond patterns on the surfboard’s wax with the serrated side of a wax comb.
    Use the scraping side of the comb to remove most of the dirty wax.
    Apply surfboard cleaner and let dry, then wipe down with a towel.
    Use coconut oil to add further conditioning and an extra protective coat.
    Re-wax your surfboard with a base coat and then a topcoat."

Alright lads, put that in your bongs and puff on it...
    What, Me Worry?

Doubters claim he lied about oiling a surfboard, the consensus being that nobody would ever do that.

FWIW I don't surf waves, but I surfed the 'net and kowabunga, dudes, what do you know: oiling boards is not at all unheard of.

Make diamond patterns on the surfboard’s wax with the serrated side of a wax comb.

That's where FraudJ got it as well...lol

Just another Newell moment.

The only coconut oil or any oil in a surf shop is most likely going to be in tanning oils most likely.

Here's some research

Name:  Screenshot_20231012-185052.png
Views: 311
Size:  206.9 KB

Too bad your dumb pal didn't look it up before lying about having a surf board.....

Simultaneously, we're all witnessing kew trying his best not to lose his mind by repeatedly claiming how he's "already proven how so-and-so and so-and-so don't win".

V, see if you can get that proof from the liar you say you "believe more often than not". I'll pay for your next 200 fentanyl pills if you do!

MrV must be the attorney that tried to defend Charles Manson. Or maybe Ted Bundy.

Oh Lord.
    Love the internet.

You think you're really gonna put something slippery on your board and do this?
    Come on man...

Laces Out!__DAN!

Getting caught in the oily surfboard lie was as much
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    kewlJ's Newell moment
    as the day in day out lawsuit fabrication.

And "Jewboy" V's trying to defend him for the "oil" remark shows as sloppy research as ever. Then again, I guess they didn't have ready LexisNexis access when you practiced, was it that long ago? or have you just fallen out of practice with getting to the bottom of things that badly.

MrV, you noted that KJ was a useful source of blackjack information. Can you name three things that you thus learned from him? Just curious.

Oh.

MrV, you noted that KJ was a useful source of blackjack information. Can you name three things that you thus learned from him? Just curious.
    ---> The Secrets of Inchon: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Covert Mission of the Korean War.

https://anagram-solver.net/MrV,%20yo....?partial=true

Commander Eugene Franklin Clark (18 July 1911 – 26 June 1998) was a U.S. Navy officer.

Died 26 June 1998 (aged 86)
    Sparks, Nevada
    Last edited by Gottlob1; 10-12-2023 at 08:39 PM.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

I can try, but as I don't play the game my interest was purely casual.

1. The notion of counting two tables

2. The benefit of playing short sessions to avoid detection

3. Possibility of gaffed automatic shufflers

Name:  82ex11.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  139.3 KB
    What, Me Worry?

I can try, but as I don't play the game my interest was purely casual.

1. The notion of counting two tables

2. The benefit of playing short sessions to avoid detection

3. Possibility of gaffed automatic shufflers
    Your answer won't satisfy the non-blackjack playing know nothings, MrV. Lets leave the ASM out of it for the moment. And let's not even count the tracking a second table, because that is something that conditions have to be just right to pull off and then only an experienced card counter can really do and frankly those opportunities occur far less frequently post covid than pre-covid. So let's not even rehash that again.

But I like to think over the years, in bits and pieces, I have shared a great many things that I do, techniques I use that lead to longevity, which is what my game is all about. I think a player could read everything I have written and have a pretty good blue print of how to achieve longevity in Las Vegas. Many of these ideas were in one thread, a thread started by blackhole entitled "Kewlj's fantasy facts or bullshit", in which he and his accomplices, attempted to tear into my blackjack claims, very unsuccessfully. I answered every single one of his concerns in detail.

At the end of that thread, Axelwolf wrote:
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Come on Rob, even I have had my issues with KJ and some questions regarding a few minor aspects of his blackjack play(I think it was the aspect about him never getting 86ed), but if you actually take the time to read what he writes about blackjack and his style of play, 95% of it makes perfect sense and he seems fairly knowable and logical. It's not as if he is making outrageous claims like some people. If I had a question regarding blackjack in Las Vegas, I would respect his answers and opinions.
    Mickeycrimm wrote:

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Blackhole, I have to hand it to you. Brilliant plan. KJ is most likely the best card counter operating in Las Vegas. Your incessant attacks on him have caused him to release a ton of information on blackjack strategy and longevity tactics in Las Vegas.

Blackhole, you have been absolutely brilliant in your ability to draw the information out of KJ. Now, everyone understands that you don't have the mental ability to learn anything from it, much less make any money from it, but a lot of lurkers that have the ability are soaking it up. I'm sure they appreciate what you have done in coaxing the information out of KJ.

Keep up the good work. Draw some more clinics out of KJ. Those that can use the information appreciate your efforts.
    I really don't like to play that quoting game that Mdawg plays, but these are people, real players, real AP's that understand card counting, as opposed to the nit wits that started that thread.

I will do billyung/Garnabby or whatever name he is using today the honor of highlighting, since he seems to be right there with non-blackjack players Rob Singer, Blackhole, Mdawg in his lack of blackjack card counting knowledge.

1. Short sessions. Once an evaluation is ordered (which takes some time observing) it takes roughly 30 minutes to 45 minutes for the evaluation to determine anything conclusive. This is because they need to see several high count cycles to see the patterns. And that can take a number of shoes to see. Maybe a little less playing double deck, which is one reason not to play double deck.

2. Showing bet spread only once (maybe twice with double deck). This is related to short sessions. One of the biggest tells of a card counter is retreating back to the smaller bet at the shuffle. You can avoid that by exiting at that shuffle point instead of retreating back.

3. Index plays. I actually discussed this on another forum in the past few days. Players playing the same hand differently at different times (and counts) is another of the bigger "tells" of a card counter. In Card counting we have index plays that tell you when it is more advantageous to alter basic strategy plays based on the count. A player can use 100's of index plays. BUT Don Schlesinger, proved that most have or add little value. Most of the advantage of the strategy play deviations comes from the top 18 plays, which he named "the illustrious 18".

So that is a reason to only use fewer plays. But a better reason is because playing hands differently at different times is such a huge "tell" Think about 16 vs 10 or taking insurance, two of the more common ones. very easy for pit to notice a player playing these hands differently. And for the rest, the pit doesn't even have to know the correct play for that count. They don't even have to know basic strategy. All they need to do is see the player playing the same hand differently at different times and it is a "tell"

So I explained how I don't even play the 18 strategy change index play, but play "card counter's basic strategy" instead. This means you never play a hand differently at different counts. Eliminating yet another of the big tells.

So that is two of the biggest "tells of a card counter which I explained how to eliminate. The 3rd tell is the bet spread itself. This one is not quite so easy to eliminate, because a player must bet bigger in advantageous situation and smaller or not at all in negative situation. THAT is what card counting is!

4. Spreading both ways. BUT there are things you can do to disguise that. The one I use is spreading both ways. I won't get into details but it disguises the bet spread at a minor cost. Now understand that once you are being evaluated by computer, nothing you do as disguise will trick the computer. The end results will show higher wagers in more advantageous round and smaller wagers in negative rounds, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FOR CAMOFLAGE.

BUT, that is once an evaluation is ordered and underway. Evaluations must be ordered by pit. And there are things you can do to disguise your spread with the pit, even if it just buys some time. And you will likely avoid that evaluation all together or end up with a practical evaluation because of the short sessions. And a partial evaluation is trash. It is nothing, unless you play rated (mdawg) and they can string several partials together.

So those are the 3 big tells of a card counter and how you can completely eliminate the first 2 and disguise and buy yourself time on the third, which leads to longevity!

There are other things as well, like what betting levels you are playing and if you play crowded times, and other things, but those are the big 3 tells and how you eliminate and get around them for longevity. there are also some other things I have shared like playing with a chip inventory or if buying in for cash very small buy-ins. No one thing is the secret to longevity, but combined these things lead to longevity, when done correctly.

For me, sharing this is probably something I am most proud of. There aren't a lot of players getting into card counting these days, but if someone is and follows these guidelines, they can still achieve some longevity. I know, because in addition to me hitting 20 years of supporting myself from blackjack play at years end, there is a player in my household that is also, employing these things and he has been at it 6 or 7 years with 1 single backoff (fairly recently). So these techniques still work!!

Now if billyung, or blackhole, or Ron Singer or anyone else doesn't see anything of value it is because they don't want to or don't know anything about card counting.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-12-2023 at 11:07 PM.

Your answer won't satisfy the non-blackjack playing know nothings, MrV. Lets leave the ASM out of it for the moment. And let's not even count the tracking a second table, because that is something that conditions have to be just right to pull off and then only an experienced card counter can really do and frankly those opportunities occur far less frequently post covid than pre-covid. So let's not even rehash that again.

But I like to think over the years, in bits and pieces, I have shared a great many things that I do, techniques I use that lead to longevity, which is what my game is all about. I think a player could read everything I have written and have a pretty good blue print of how to achieve longevity in Las Vegas. Many of these ideas were in one thread, a thread started by blackhole entitled "Kewlj's fantasy facts or bullshit", in which he and his accomplices, attempted to tear into my blackjack claims, very unsuccessfully. I answered every single one of his concerns in detail.

At the end of that thread, Axelwolf wrote:
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Come on Rob, even I have had my issues with KJ and some questions regarding a few minor aspects of his blackjack play(I think it was the aspect about him never getting 86ed), but if you actually take the time to read what he writes about blackjack and his style of play, 95% of it makes perfect sense and he seems fairly knowable and logical. It's not as if he is making outrageous claims like some people. If I had a question regarding blackjack in Las Vegas, I would respect his answers and opinions.
    Mickeycrimm wrote:

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Blackhole, I have to hand it to you. Brilliant plan. KJ is most likely the best card counter operating in Las Vegas. Your incessant attacks on him have caused him to release a ton of information on blackjack strategy and longevity tactics in Las Vegas.

Blackhole, you have been absolutely brilliant in your ability to draw the information out of KJ. Now, everyone understands that you don't have the mental ability to learn anything from it, much less make any money from it, but a lot of lurkers that have the ability are soaking it up. I'm sure they appreciate what you have done in coaxing the information out of KJ.

Keep up the good work. Draw some more clinics out of KJ. Those that can use the information appreciate your efforts.
    I really don't like to play that quoting game that Mdawg plays, but these are people, real players, real AP's that understand card counting, as opposed to the nit wits that started that thread.

I will do billyung/Garnabby or whatever name he is using today the honor of highlighting, since he seems to be right there with non-blackjack players Rob Singer, Blackhole, Mdawg in his lack of blackjack card counting knowledge.

1. Short sessions. Once an evaluation is ordered (which takes some time observing) it takes roughly 30 minutes to 45 minutes for the evaluation to determine anything conclusive. This is because they need to see several high count cycles to see the patterns. And that can take a number of shoes to see. Maybe a little less playing double deck, which is one reason not to play double deck.

2. Showing bet spread only once (maybe twice with double deck). This is related to short sessions. One of the biggest tells of a card counter is retreating back to the smaller bet at the shuffle. You can avoid that by exiting at that shuffle point instead of retreating back.

3. Index plays. I actually discussed this on another forum in the past few days. Players playing the same hand differently at different times (and counts) is another of the bigger "tells" of a card counter. In Card counting we have index plays that tell you when it is more advantageous to alter basic strategy plays based on the count. A player can use 100's of index plays. BUT Don Schlesinger, proved that most have or add little value. Most of the advantage of the strategy play deviations comes from the top 18 plays, which he named "the illustrious 18".

So that is a reason to only use fewer plays. But a better reason is because playing hands differently at different times is such a huge "tell" Think about 16 vs 10 or taking insurance, two of the more common ones. very easy for pit to notice a player playing these hands differently. And for the rest, the pit doesn't even have to know the correct play for that count. They don't even have to know basic strategy. All they need to do is see the player playing the same hand differently at different times and it is a "tell"

So I explained how I don't even play the 18 strategy change index play, but play "card counter's basic strategy" instead. This means you never play a hand differently at different counts. Eliminating yet another of the big tells.

So that is two of the biggest "tells of a card counter which I explained how to eliminate. The 3rd tell is the bet spread itself. This one is not quite so easy to eliminate, because a player must bet bigger in advantageous situation and smaller or not at all in negative situation. THAT is what card counting is!

4. Spreading both ways. BUT there are things you can do to disguise that. The one I use is spreading both ways. I won't get into details but it disguises the bet spread at a minor cost. Now understand that once you are being evaluated by computer, nothing you do as disguise will trick the computer. The end results will show higher wagers in more advantageous round and smaller wagers in negative rounds, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FOR CAMOFLAGE.

BUT, that is once an evaluation is ordered and underway. Evaluations must be ordered by pit. And there are things you can do to disguise your spread with the pit, even if it just buys some time. And you will likely avoid that evaluation all together or end up with a practical evaluation because of the short sessions. And a partial evaluation is trash. It is nothing, unless you play rated (mdawg) and they can string several partials together.

So those are the 3 big tells of a card counter and how you can completely eliminate the first 2 and disguise and buy yourself time on the third, which leads to longevity!

There are other things as well, like what betting levels you are playing and if you play crowded times, and other things, but those are the big 3 tells and how you eliminate and get around them for longevity. there are also some other things I have shared like playing with a chip inventory or if buying in for cash very small buy-ins. No one thing is the secret to longevity, but combined these things lead to longevity, when done correctly.

For me, sharing this is probably something I am most proud of. There aren't a lot of players getting into card counting these days, but if someone is and follows these guidelines, they can still achieve some longevity. I know, because in addition to me hitting 20 years of supporting myself from blackjack play at years end, there is a player in my household that is also, employing these things and he has been at it 6 or 7 years with 1 single backoff (fairly recently). So these techniques still work!!

Now if billyung, or blackhole, or Ron Singer or anyone else doesn't see anything of value it is because they don't want to or don't know anything about card counting.
    And he can suck his own cock ladies and gentlemen. Lol what a fucking lunatic

Thread Information