Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 start

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am a known liar.
    Yes you are...a proven and admitted liar. Do you deny that?
    Hmmm, you sure have turned into Suzy Chatterbox since Biloxi was banned. You barely said boo when he was here. ��

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    I recall a post of yours at WoV. You wrote that you would leave after showing your spread to avoid detection? I remember this quite vividly, as well as having reread it, at the time, because it sounded so strange.
    That is correct. Exiting after showing your spread, rather than retreating back to a small wager is a common strategy among short session, hit-and-run type players. Why is that strange? The biggest 'tell' of a card counter is retreating back to a small wager at the shuffle. Avoiding that is huge in terms of longevity.

Just as a point of interest. With history telling us that people have made livings throughadvantage play,like Billy Walters, and a host of poker players.I dont know BJ card counters by name because they work under the radar.
    All APs above. Poker players use the math to decide actons(along with tells and knowledge of the player).

So for the people questioning the validity of KJ. Are you saying there is no such thing as an AP....is that the argument. Or are you saying that there are plenty of APs around...but just not KJ or whoever claims to be an AP here. I dont keep track whohere is an AP. Maybe Axel or redietz. I am not sure what the argument is. Is it an entire trade that is viewed a bogus...or is it the claims of an individual

I think I will start a thread with a survey...so at least when I read threads I know where people are coming from..

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Is it an entire trade that is viewed a bogus...or is it the claims of an individual
    It's not the entire trade...bogus claims of individuals cast doubt upon their entire narrative.

For instance, less than 2 years ago the self-proclaimed AP jbjb did not understand how freeplay works.

There was a lengthy thread about it, dozens of posts...arguing, name-calling, a typical VCT debate...and he just did not understand how it worked.

Now how is it possible that a fulltime AP doesn't know how freeplay works?
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-16-2018 at 05:50 PM.

I think there are plenty of APs, and I think kewlj might very well be a very successful AP. But I've never met him and I can't tell you who he is, where he lives, or even if he owns a house. But I do not challenge anything except for two things:

1. Counting two tables. But now that he says the counting ability at a second table is limited I no longer have anything to say.

2. His claim that losing $8800 is some kind of +EV win. Sorry I'll never accept that.

Kewlj however has gone too far with his attacks on me. They've become personal, and libelous.

I know AP card counters. One of my video editors at KCAL was/is a very successful counter and I've played with him and actually saw him get warned by a pit boss when he blundered and jumped his bet from $10 to $100 when the count went in his favor. I know card counting is real. I just draw the line between real and fantastic.

Who counts an $8800 loss as +EV? That is fantastic. But now we all know and understand that two table counting is limited.

I also recall jbjb not understanding freeplay. It was surprising to say the least.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    kewlj might very well be a very successful AP. But I've never met him and I can't tell you who he is, where he lives, or even if he owns a house. But I do not challenge anything except for two things
    Before you joined, the self-proclaimed AP kewlJ spammed the site with multiple posts accusing me of a crime.

Dan deleted the posts, and the scumbag got off with a warning.

He invited me to discuss this on the AC Boardwalk at the same time he had Eagles tickets.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus...I challenge everything that tewl claims.

Kewlj however has gone too far with his attacks on me. They've become personal, and libelous.
    I agree, he has been continuously libeling you for quite some time.

I recall that when I first joined your tag line was a quote about your reputation, I still look to copy/paste it but cannot find it anymore.

KJ should be banned, just like he has been banned everywhere else.

He invited me to discuss this on the AC Boardwalk at the same time he had Eagles tickets.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus...I challenge everything that tewl claims.

Oh big deal, coach belly. What a little girl you are. (where is the vomiting emoji?)

It was a good game too. Easy Eagles win over the Bears. I really enjoyed myself.

And for the record I don't know how, but the Eagles will find a way to beat Minnesota Sunday night. Minnesota is the better team with an awesome defense, but mark my words, somehow the Eagles will win this game. Now the superbowl, that will be a problem.

And for the record I don't know how, but the Eagles will find a way to beat Minnesota Sunday night. Minnesota is the better team with an awesome defense, but mark my words, somehow the Eagles will win this game. Now the superbowl, that will be a problem.
    OK...we have found common ground. The Vikes have no business being in this game.

Plus I grew up in Moorestown.

I respect the Pats, but pull for the Jags and their VP Tom Coughlin.

The Giants fucked up letting him go.

Oh big deal, coach belly.
    No big deal, but it's a pattern. It displays that you'll say anything, so everything you say is suspect.

OK...we have found common ground. The Vikes have no business being in this game.

I respect the Pats, but pull for the Jags and their VP Tom Coughlin.

The Giants fucked up letting him go.
    I was rooting for the Vikings because I believe the Eagles can find a way to beat Minnesota. Low scoring ugly defensive struggle, maybe a defensive TD or something. I do not believe they could have beaten the Saints. The Saints would have scored points and the eagles just wouldn't have been able to score enough to win.

That said and happy as I was at the bizarre outcome, that defensive back for New Orleans should be cut. That was horrendous. No excuse. Not wanting to cause pass interference is NOT adequate. A defensive back's job is to defend that pass. To let the guy not only catch that ball, but then walk into the endzone, should be a job costing play.

On the other side, Pittsburgh could have beaten the Patriots. "Could have", not necessarily "would have". But they could have played with them. I don't know if the Jags can. they might be able to also, but I am just not sure. I am just not familiar enough with them and not sold that Bordles won't have a clunker of a game on the big stage.

Good grief, another one from the Garden State.

We moved to Haddonfield after my junior year; I worked at the Moorestown Mall before putting NJ in my rear view in 1976.

Fuck the Patriots!

The Jags beat them preseason, so I feel pretty good about their chances of stamping out this NFL cancer.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Good grief, another one from the Garden State.

We moved to Haddonfield after my junior year; I worked at the Moorestown Mall before putting NJ in my rear view in 1976.

My spouse was from South Jersey. Isn't it all swamp land? I know the train ride from Philly to AC went through all that swamp land and pine barons.

1976? Did they have rear view mirrors? Did they even have cars? Did you come west in a wagon train?

wasnt haddonfield the location of a horror movie...like 40 years ago. maybe not filmed there,,but in the script

eagles did a good job hiding their QB. 70 percent of their passing yardage was after the catch. So if Foles dinks and dunks with short passes, and the vikes allow alot of yards after the catch....then the eagles have a chance. But I am not counting on that. If they get ahead of Foles like they did with the saints.....Foles aint coming back like Drew Brees.

I also recall jbjb not understanding freeplay. It was surprising to say the least.
    Sure. I admit I was thinking it through the wrong way while playing it off on video roulette a certain way. But unlike you, I figured out where I was wrong and admitted so. I'm sure there are other things I don't know about as well.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Sure. I admit I was thinking it through the wrong way while playing it off on video roulette a certain way. But unlike you, I figured out where I was wrong and admitted so. I'm sure there are other things I don't know about as well.
    Same with everyone here. It's laughable that people would make a big deal about something like that.

Some things, especially for an AP, are basic. I would think any AP would master free play because isn't free play an essential element of that +EV?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It's laughable that people would make a big deal about something like that.
    It's laughable that a self-proclaimed full-time AP would not know how freeplay worked,
    that he would be the only one here that couldn't comprehend something so simple, so basic...it's all about the math, dummy.

Thread Information