Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protect your family from eating Chinese made food.

I got this from a good friend. I assume it's accurate.

ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS, TURN IT OVER AND READ THE BACK---CAREFULLY!
    With all the food ...and pet products now coming from China , it is best to make sure you read label at the grocery store and especially Walmart when buying food products.
    Many products no longer show where they were made, only give where the distributor is located.
    It is important to read the bar code to track it's origin.
    How to read Bar Codes .... interesting!
    This may be useful to know when grocery shopping, if it's a concern to you.
    GREAT WAY TO "BUY USA & CANADA " AND NOT FROMCHINA!!
    The whole world is concerned about China-made "black hearted goods".
    Can you differentiate which one is made in Taiwan or China ?
    If the first 3 digits of the barcode are 690 691 or 692, the product is MADE IN CHINA.
    471 is Made in Taiwan .
    This is our right to know, but the government and related departments never educate the
    public, therefore we have to RESCUE ourselves.
    Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products "MADE IN CHINA", so they don't show from which country it is made.
    However, you may now refer to the barcode - remember if the first 3 digits are:
    690-692 ... then it is MADE IN CHINA
    00 - 09 ... USA & CANADA
    30 - 37 FRANCE
    40 - 44 GERMANY
    471 ... Taiwan
    49 ... JAPAN
    50 ... UK

BUY USA & CANADIAN MADE by watching for "0" at the beginning of the number.
    We need every boost we can get! Pass this on to everybody on your E-Mail Contact List!!
    If the government won't help us, we MUST help ourselves.

You are not wrong but what you suggest is near impossible these days for most people.
    Most people don't have enough money to be able to afford what you suggest.
    The governing bodies sold out long ago to China and China has infiltrated every aspect of American Life.
    Even if you buy American you will find out the company has some sort of ties to China.
    I bought a Ford Truck but you can trust that many of the parts are Made In China.
    Even the Ham you buy at the Grocery Store that is Made in America is owned by China... etc etc.
    You could blame Truman with the MacArthur situation but I am sure it started much earlier than that.
    The world allowed Germany to rebuild its Army to 5th in the world just recently.
    I think they are ranked 13th at the moment and this is less than 100 years after WW2.
    Japan is currently ranked 5th.
    We sold out to Sony long ago.
    As I said before... America is a business and we are basically a bunch of whores.

blackhole wrote:

All due respect you believe in MDawg!
    Last edited by BoSox; 04-15-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS, TURN IT OVER AND READ THE BACK---CAREFULLY!
    With all the food ...and pet products now coming from China , it is best to make sure you read label at the grocery store and especially Walmart when buying food products.
    Many products no longer show where they were made, only give where the distributor is located.
    If the first 3 digits of the barcode are 690 691 or 692, the product is MADE IN CHINA.
    471 is Made in Taiwan .
    This is our right to know, but the government and related departments never educate the
    Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products "MADE IN CHINA", so they don't show from which country it is made.
    00 - 09 ... USA & CANADA
    30 - 37 FRANCE
    40 - 44 GERMANY
    471 ... Taiwan
    49 ... JAPAN
    50 ... UK

We need every boost we can get! Pass this on to everybody on your E-Mail Contact List!!
    Hey, BH. You finally made yourself useful. Thanks.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You are not wrong but what you suggest is near impossible these days for most people.
    Most people don't have enough money to be able to afford what you suggest.
    The governing bodies sold out long ago to China and China has infiltrated every aspect of American Life.
    Even if you buy American you will find out the company has some sort of ties to China.
    I bought a Ford Truck but you can trust that many of the parts are Made In China.
    Even the Ham you buy at the Grocery Store that is Made in America is owned by China... etc etc.
    You could blame Truman with the MacArthur situation but I am sure it started much earlier than that.
    The world allowed Germany to rebuild its Army to 5th in the world just recently.
    I think they are ranked 13th at the moment and this is less than 100 years after WW2.
    Japan is currently ranked 5th.
    We sold out to Sony long ago.
    As I said before... America is a business and we are basically a bunch of whores.

The Chi-Comm's have used the trade deficit money to buy up a lot of shit in the U.S.A.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

471 is Made in Taiwan .
    00 - 09 ... USA & CANADA
    30 - 37 FRANCE
    40 - 44 GERMANY
    471 ... Taiwan
    49 ... JAPAN
    50 ... UK

The Taiwanese won’t eat “made in China” either.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yeah, with the 690, 691, and 691+1, numbers. The D'COVI numbers. (061119.)
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Yeah, with the 690, 691, and 691+1, numbers. The D'COVI numbers. (061119.)

For LMR and monet: I was completely unaware of this until a friend passed it along. So, for what it's worth, does this remind you of anybody?

Revelation 13:5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Revelation 13:5, "And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months."

Gee, there's that number 42, again. "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)

Of course, the digits of the number 153, which, I guess, along with 173, forms the 42nd dimension.

153 ---> 135, as 173 ---> 137.

Name:  Answer_to_Life.png
Views: 2508
Size:  52.0 KB
    Last edited by LMR; 04-15-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For LMR and monet: I was completely unaware of this until a friend passed it along. So, for what it's worth, does this remind you of anybody?

Revelation 13:5
    Trump and Fox News is really in your head huh lol??
    It seems they really bother you.
    I believe that CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS and the like are basically for entertainment.
    I hardly watch them but recently with the Chink Virus I have flipped back and forth of all the stations.
    It certainly isn't the news I grew up with.
    To me it seems like some entertainment, propaganda machine.
    And that is all of them not just the Liberal side or the Conservative side... they both are ridiculous.
    What is with the Chink Virus Images in the background all the time??
    I find those floating images to be very offensive.
    However, I have to change the channel pretty quick as they both just talk complete, emotional nonsense.
    You act as if Hilary won the election we would be on easy street.
    It does not matter who is president as Lyndon Johnson basically proved that notion.
    Corporate America has taken over long ago.

I am pretty sure we haven't seen the Beast yet.
    It could be figurative and not a literal person and if it is a person these were stronger candidates than Trump.
    Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Mao, Amin, Mugabe, Kim Jong, Brezhnev, Hirota, Hirohito, Kai-shek, Wilhelm II, Ho Chi Minh, Hussein... etc etc.
    The list is much longer but I got tired of typing out leaders of the world in the last century or so that are completely worse than Trump.
    You don't like Trump... ok ok... he won't be in office forever and you can complain about the next guy unless you agree with the next guy.
    In which case you will have to defend instead of attack.

It figures that we would think the Beast or Anti-Christ would come from America lol.
    Egotistical American Bullshit!
    I see no ground for that line of thought.
    Plenty of other countries for these entities to come from if they are actual flesh.
    China is about to take over the world anyway.
    If not through pandemic, trade or war they will just assimilate everyone through reproduction.
    Last edited by monet; 04-15-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Is there any way to differentiate between US and Canada? Personally I prefer to try to not support the sport of hockey, if possible, and I don’t really consume syrup anyway.

The Chi-Comm's have used the trade deficit money to buy up a lot of shit in the U.S.A.
    It's quite a good gig they have going. Their government prints them up fiat (paper with ink on it) and then they exchange it for physical assets here in the United States such as expensive real estate.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It's quite a good gig they have going. Their government prints them up fiat (paper with ink on it) and then they exchange it for physical assets here in the United States such as expensive real estate.

Dollar denominated assets are purchased in dollars.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

Dollar denominated assets are purchased in dollars.
    Holy smokes thanks for that !! I was thinking that Chinese Renminbi could be exchanged for USD and then the resulting USD could be used to purchase physical US assets. What was I thinking (I should have put the intermediate step in my previous post, but I just figured I wouldn't get nitpicked over semantics) ? Anyway thanks for setting me straight.

But the only reason they can exchange their currency for dollars is because the counterparties want their currency...to buy their goods.

I'm trying to understand what your "good gig" notion is.

But the only reason they can exchange their currency for dollars is because the counterparties want their currency...to buy their goods.

Trading paper with ink on it for physical assets - like getting a house for handing over a briefcase loaded with paper that has ink on it. A counterparty will take the action because they take a vig when they do the currency exchange (of Renminbi to USD).

Trading paper with ink on it for physical assets - like getting a house for handing over a briefcase loaded with paper that has ink on it. A counterparty will take the action because they take a vig when they do the currency exchange (of Renminbi to USD).
    Market makers take a vig. Counterpartys pay the vig, because they want the currency, because there is an enormous demand for Chinese goods.

Furthermore your disparaging remakes about currency apply to all cash transactions...what does any of that have to do with China?

Market makers take a vig. Counterpartys pay the vig, because they want the currency, because there is an enormous demand for Chinese goods.

Furthermore your disparaging remakes about currency apply to all cash transactions...what does any of that have to do with China?
    A person who wants to pay for a house will pay the vig to the market maker to get the correct paper with ink on it (USD) so that they can exchange it (paper with ink on it that has the shape of a former US president) for the physical asset (the house). What it has to do with China is that the Chinese government prints up fiat, gives it to its citizenry (retired government officials and people closely affiliated with the Chinese government) and then they come over here and buy up real estate (exchanging it for US dollars first), like in Vancouver, Canada, or silicon valley for example.

I don't see why China would fund such purchases through ad hoc currency printing as opposed to normal budgetary avenues, but regardless why would it matter?

The Chinese government possesses enormous purchasing power ultimately because there is such high demand for Chinese goods.

If the paper currency for which you have some unexplained contempt were the key to China's purchasing power then countries like Vietnam or Somalia or Croatia would have exactly the same ability.

A Somali gets a briefcase filled with Somali cash and starts buying up US properties willy-nilly, right?

No. Because nobody wants Somali cash because Somalia does not produce anything that US purchasers want to buy.

It seems to me what you are doing here is connecting China making strategic purchases through proxies (sounds true to me) to Chinese currency manipulation (also sounds true but completely unlike what you are describing, it actually reduces Chinese purchasing power).

it actually reduces Chinese purchasing power).
    So having physical-asset (real-estate) backed currency weakens the currency ?
    Delineating a strategy is not an indicator of contempt. I have no idea how you came up with that.

Thread Information