Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Wisconsin Voters

Thank you Wisconsin voters. You risked your lives and stood in lines for hours to vote. The dirty tricks the GOP used put your lives at risk, but they didn't work. This election wasn't about the presidential candidates, but the election to the state Supreme Court.

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/03/...ourt-election/

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...awsuits-184666

mcap... come on!!

If Tasha did this you all would be abusing the tar out of her!

Are you shitting me Midwest Player? It’s almost like there isn’t even a whatever’s on your mind subforum. People will put anything in here! The damn title says WISCONSIN, placed in the damn LAS VEGAS subforum!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    mcap... come on!!

I asked Tasha a caring question in her Nathan’s corner thread the other day. I do frequently get upset at her choice of threads and where she places them, particularly when she’s basically just starting the same thread she’d posted a few months prior, and I had probably already criticized the placement of said thread. Like scolding a wall sometimes.
    Last edited by mcap; 04-13-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    mcap... come on!!

I asked Tasha a caring question in her Nathan’s corner thread the other day. I do frequently get upset at her choice of threads and where she places them, particularly when she’s basically just starting the same thread she’d posted a few months prior, and I had probably already criticized the placement of said thread. Like scolding a wall sometimes.
    Like a wall with lead paint. That Tasha obviously licked and ate as a child, enjoyed it, and still enjoys it to this day. It’s a popular snack in the Miami Ghetto’s I understand.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Are you shitting me Midwest Player? It’s almost like there isn’t even a whatever’s on your mind subforum. People will put anything in here! The damn title says WISCONSIN, placed in the damn LAS VEGAS subforum!!
    People in Wisconsin take Las Vegas vacations. Therefore, its in the right section. LOL!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Thank you Wisconsin voters. You risked your lives and stood in lines for hours to vote. The dirty tricks the GOP used put your lives at risk, but they didn't work. This election wasn't about the presidential candidates, but the election to the state Supreme Court.

Elections need to be held in person. One of the big dirty tricks of Dems is ballot harvesting. If you don't know what that is... A Dem goes out and knocks on doors to collect mail-in ballots. He destroys the ballots he picks up in conservative neighborhoods and turns in the ballots from liberal neighborhoods. Its a huge crime against the people of the United States and Dems are famous for it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Elections need to be held in person. One of the big dirty tricks of Dems is ballot harvesting. If you don't know what that is... A Dem goes out and knocks on doors to collect mail-in ballots. He destroys the ballots he picks up in conservative neighborhoods and turns in the ballots from liberal neighborhoods. Its a huge crime against the people of the United States and Dems are famous for it.
    That’s interesting. Democrats also have a relatively large pool of dead people who vote for them. Most live around Chicago, but they also have smaller chapters of dead people in various regions around the country that are active.

If you also include all the Illegal aliens who vote for Democrats and the Democrats who find ways to vote multiple times, it’s really a pretty big hurdle the Republicans have to overcome to win an election.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

That’s interesting. Democrats also have a relatively large pool of dead people who vote for them. Most live around Chicago, but they also have smaller chapters of dead people in various regions around the country that are active.

If you also include all the Illegal aliens who vote for Democrats and the Democrats who find ways to vote multiple times, it’s really a pretty big hurdle the Republicans have to overcome to win an election.
    Yep, and you notice the libs are tight-lipped about it. You get no comments from them about it. In Montana if you miss voting in an election you are removed from the voter rolls. But not so in every state. Judicial Watch is a right win organization that is sueing states to remove inactive voters from their rolls. Because of Judicial Watch Los Angeles County has been forced to remove 1.5 million inactive voters from its rolls. But in Cali it doesn't matter much. It's the states where the voting is close, like North Carolina, which Judicial Watch is currently sueing, that really matters.

Yep, and you notice the libs are tight-lipped about it. You get no comments from them about it. In Montana if you miss voting in an election you are removed from the voter rolls. But not so in every state. Judicial Watch is a right win organization that is sueing states to remove inactive voters from their rolls. Because of Judicial Watch Los Angeles County has been forced to remove 1.5 million inactive voters from its rolls. But in Cali it doesn't matter much. It's the states where the voting is close, like North Carolina, which Judicial Watch is currently sueing, that really matters.
    Yeah, all I know is one of the Democrat’s agenda is to make it super easy to vote. They get the vote from all the stupid people who aren’t intelligent enough to register.

Some Democrats even question why anybody should need to show ID to vote? They say why shouldn’t people be able to just show up and give their name and vote? When you point out this could lead to voter fraud, Democrats immediately start calling you a racists.

This is their go to comeback line whenever they disagree with someone. They immediately start calling you a racists. I guess when you’re devoid of ideas (other than giving people handouts, and that has kind of played itself out) name calling is all you have.

I think it’s appropriate this discussion is under a thread started by Midwest Player. He has never explained why he’s a liberal Democrat, other than he was born that way. Sounds like a terminal illness he doesn’t know how to cure himself of.

Yeah, all I know is one of the Democrat’s agenda is to make it super easy to vote. They get the vote from all the stupid people who aren’t intelligent enough to register.

Some Democrats even question why anybody should need to show ID to vote? They say why shouldn’t people be able to just show up and give their name and vote? When you point out this could lead to voter fraud, Democrats immediately start calling you a racists.

This is their go to comeback line whenever they disagree with someone. They immediately start calling you a racists. I guess when you’re devoid of ideas (other than giving people handouts, and that has kind of played itself out) name calling is all you have.

I think it’s appropriate this discussion is under a thread started by Midwest Player. He has never explained why he’s a liberal Democrat, other than he was born that way. Sounds like a terminal illness he doesn’t know how to cure himself of.
    Bob, let me tell you a little story. It has been many years since I voted in person as I now always vote by absentee ballot. However, the last time I voted in person, the poll worker asked if I had an ID. I asked if it was required to vote. She said no so I didn't show it to her. Hell, they check your signature against your voter registration card. What more do you need. Just more dirty tricks by GOP to suppress the will of the people.
    https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...2520--,00.html

Bob, let me tell you a little story. It has been many years since I voted in person as I now always vote by absentee ballot. However, the last time I voted in person, the poll worker asked if I had an ID. I asked if it was required to vote. She said no so I didn't show it to her. Hell, they check your signature against your voter registration card. What more do you need. Just more dirty tricks by GOP to suppress the will of the people.
    More dirty tricks? What was the first one, asking but not requiring an ID? Those insensitive bastards! I guess you showed her.
    Being of an age to collect SS, (and I only say that to make a point that you are over 60!) do you honestly believe that requiring an ID to vote is suppressing "the will of the people" ?

Speaking of "will of the people". Many people have the will to commit election fraud, and the democrat party is overwhelmingly the beneficiary. Do you care to deny that?

Danny it doesn't matter how irresponsible or dense liberals are when it comes to anything that revolves around common sense. They're gonna have to keep creating fake nonsense because they know Trump will easily win again. They also know creepy Joe will keep on embarrassing himself. And Trump will have an absolute FIELD DAY in their debates. Watch for more liberal crocodile tears to be pouring out of the ugly face of Rachel Maddow!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Danny it doesn't matter how irresponsible or dense liberals are when it comes to anything that revolves around common sense. They're gonna have to keep creating fake nonsense because they know Trump will easily win again. They also know creepy Joe will keep on embarrassing himself. And Trump will have an absolute FIELD DAY in their debates. Watch for more liberal crocodile tears to be pouring out of the ugly face of Rachel Maddow!
    I know Rob, but it just pisses me off to no end. How can someone walk around this earth for over 60 plus years and still believe this crap.
    I guess I don't have much faith in the electorate, especially with the free shit army growing every day.

Wow, Midwest Play, that's encouraging news! Thanks for sharing! It's about time my side took a page out of the Democrat playbook, and started playing more by your rules.

I've also been encouraging my side to go after the dead people vote more actively. Historically, dead people have almost exclusively voted for Democrats. The reason this doesn't bother me too much, is because this is the only voting block within the Democrat party that isn't looking for handouts.

One last question and you don't have to answer if you don't want too. Are you in anyway related to Tasha? I'm spotting a similarity in the threads you two start, and I'm not the only person who has noticed this.

Wow, Midwest Play, that's encouraging news! Thanks for sharing! It's about time my side took a page out of the Democrat playbook, and started playing more by your rules.

I've also been encouraging my side to go after the dead people vote more actively. Historically, dead people have almost exclusively voted for Democrats. The reason this doesn't bother me too much, is because this is the only voting block within the Democrat party that isn't looking for handouts.
    Bob, those dead Democrats are not looking for handouts, but many of the surviving relatives who never reported
    the passing of their loved ones is still collecting the departed spoils long after the fact.

Last edited by BoSox; 04-14-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Midwest Player, since I have some time, I went back and read some of the links you posted. Most the time I don't read your links, because I've found they are irrelevant to any point you're trying to make.

Are you are aware that this policy of not having to show ID to vote comes from Democrats? Read your own link. It came from the Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson. When I looked her up, I found out she was a liberal Democrat.

So let me get this straight, you are a Democrat because one time way back in the past you voted in person and they didn't ask you for ID, and you thought this came from Republicans? This is the opposite of what Republican believe. It's the Democrats who have put in place policies where you don't have to show ID to vote. They do this to encourage voter fraud, which gives them a better chance of winning elections.

And as dannyj has already pointed out, your comments made no sense. Even if it was a GOP person at your poll station, how is NOT asking for ID suppressing the vote, or as you said "suppress the will of the people". This makes no sense! Btw, most of your posts don't make much sense.

I'm still struggling to understand why you're a Democrat? Is it really because of this one voting incident? If that's the case, then you should be a Republican.

Btw, how close are you to Detroit. Since you love Democrat's policies, I encourage you some weekend to drive down to Detroit and take a tour through the inner city. That's your Democrat's policies at work.

Midwest Player, since I have some time, I went back and read some of the links you posted. Most the time I don't read your links, because I've found they are irrelevant to any point you're trying to make.

Are you are aware that this policy of not having to show ID to vote comes from Democrats? Read your own link. It came from the Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson. When I looked her up, I found out she was a liberal Democrat.

So let me get this straight, you are a Democrat because one time way back in the past you voted in person and they didn't ask you for ID, and you thought this came from Republicans? This is the opposite of what Republican believe. It's the Democrats who have put in place policies where you don't have to show ID to vote. They do this to encourage voter fraud, which gives them a better chance of winning elections.

And as dannyj has already pointed out, your comments made no sense. Even if it was a GOP person at your poll station, how is NOT asking for ID suppressing the vote, or as you said "suppress the will of the people". This makes no sense! Btw, most of your posts don't make much sense.

I'm still struggling to understand why you're a Democrat? Is it really because of this one voting incident? If that's the case, then you should be a Republican.

Btw, how close are you to Detroit. Since you love Democrat's policies, I encourage you some weekend to drive down to Detroit and take a tour through the inner city. That's your Democrat's policies at work.
    MWP is a Yooper. That's slang for Upper Peninsula. You have to drive all the way up thru Michigan and cross the Mackinac Bridge to get to where MWP lives. And Mackinac is pronounced mackinaw. I think the Yoopers have tried to secede from the Union a few times.

Bob, you got the story wrong. They did ask for my ID. I didn't want to show it if I didn't have to. It wasn't an absolute requirement to vote so I never bothered to dig it out.

By the way, I'm not a Democrat or Republican. I'm an Independent like Bernie. Believe it or not, I have voted for several Republicans over the years like Regan and Bush but for only their first term.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 04-15-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Bob, you got the story wrong. They did ask for my ID. I didn't want to show it if I didn't have to. It wasn't an absolute requirement to vote so I never bothered to dig it out.

By the way, I'm not a Democrat or Republican. I'm an Independent like Bernie. Believe it or not, I have voted for several Republicans over the years like Regan and Bush but for only their first term.
    You’re right, I got it wrong. I reread your post and see now where I slipped up. Sorry about that.

I guess I’ve never heard of a State not requiring ID to vote. So you think this makes sense? No wonder there is so much voter fraud in your neck of the woods.

Personally, I think the Republican Party has gone too far to the left, so it probably doesn’t matter much who you vote for anymore. I mean many times it’s hard to see the difference between the two parties. Voting for Bush Senior was almost like voting for a Democrat. Now voting for Reagan was a good move, so I’ll give you some points for that one. Lol.

But with how far left the Democrat Party has gone in all states, it’s hard for me to see how any reasonable person could vote for a Democrat. But it’s a free country, so you’re free to vote for the party of illegal immigrants, the party of people looking for handouts, the party of dead people, the party or crime and criminals, and the party of government bureaucrats....basically the party of free loaders.

The Democrat party is also involved in a lot of important social issues, like making sure men can use women’s restrooms, as long as they’re wearing dresses. It’s hard for me to keep up with all the new important social issues the Democrat Party is trying to move forward. Lol. There seems to always be some new left-wing wacko group dressed weird that comes out of their closet demanding some new special rights, and these people always find a home in the Democrat party. Do you support all these causes?

And by the way, Bennie is no indepedent. He’s a communist, or an ultra left-wing socialist. Please don’t murder the definition of independent by calling Bernie an independent.

Thread Information