View Poll Results: Do you think that Andrewg and Alan Mendelson arr "Friends"?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I believe that Andrew and Alan are "Friends."

3 33.33%
  • No, I think they aren't "Friends," at all.

3 33.33%
  • Actually, I think that Tasha and Andrew are "Friends."

1 11.11%
  • Who cares/Other...

3 33.33%
  • I am actually Alan's "Friend"

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Do you think that Andrewg is Alan Mendleson's "Friend?" Poll

There was a suggestion I make this a poll as quite a few people think that Andrew is one of Alan's "Friends," but some people have publicly said they think that Andrew is not a "Friend" of Alan's, myself included. There were also "Jokes" that Andrew is actually my "Friend," WTF? So I added that choice too.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-18-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Dumbo. I don't THINK Andrew is Alan. I Know he is.

Did someone pee in your mouth when you were six?

Didn't Alan claim that he had a friend who was an advantage player before? I remember him going off saying he wouldn't want to do with the guy did considering how much she was making blah blah blah.

Who else but Alan would be interested in that 6-7-8 craps bet?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Tasha
    You failed on your poll question. It’s not Andrew and Alan are “friends”, it’s Do you believe Andrew Is Alan.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Tasha
    You failed on your poll question. It’s not Andrew and Alan are “friends”, it’s Do you believe Andrew Is Alan.
    Well, I did say "Friends," There is a big difference between "Friends," and Friend. For example, Mdawg is my Friend. Kentry is my "Friend,"

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Tasha
    Well, I did say "Friends," There is a big difference between "Friends," and Friend. For example, Mdawg is my Friend. Kentry is my "Friend,"
    Tasha, thanks for clarifying what friend and “friends” mean. I figured that was the case, but I wanted to make sure before I voted.

I thought long and hard about my vote, but in the end, I had to go with you and AndrewG being “friends” until I see some evidence pointing otherwise. I hope I got it right. I’m usually pretty good at these kind of things.

It’d be interesting to find out how Bosox forum detective voted on this. He’s the expert in this area.

Tasha

I’m sure we can look forward to you being in MDawgs next trip report since you are now friends.

Every time I think you can’t get any stupider, you prove me wrong. What was it someone once said about the best part of you running down your Mom’s leg?

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Tasha

It’d be interesting to find out how Bosox forum detective voted on this. He’s the expert in this area.
    Bob, I am not voting on this one as I just joined up around the same time as Alan quit the board. Besides I do not think that Tasha wants me to respond to any more of her posts, as I am on her shit list.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Bob, I am not voting on this one as I just joined up around the same time as Alan quit the board. Besides I do not think that Tasha wants me to respond to any more of her posts, as I am on her shit list.
    But you're NOT on my shitlist..... You only said something even remotely bad to me one time and you apologized to me like the next day.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

But you're NOT on my shitlist..... You only said something even remotely bad to me one time and you apologized to me like the next day.
    Tasha, that’s good news. That takes away one obstacle Bosox was having with voting. Right now the voting is tied, 50% of the people think AndewG and Alan are “friends” and 50% don’t, and a couple people don’t care. We need Bosox to break the tie, unless he votes in the i don’t care category.

And Tasha would you mind publishing your shitlist? Who’s all on it? I hope I’m not on it. That would be an awful list to be on.

Welcome back Alan M to WoV! No one has yet asked about those pesky 18 yo's yet.

Thread Information