Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dumb Ass Trump and Hydroxychloroquine

Everyone knows Hydroxychloroquine is one of many tools. Let the libtards die in the streets drowning on their own snot. Those of us who know, we'll be drinking Hydroxychloroquine laced shots of Lysol.

Do you remember the case of the couple that took the fish tank cleaner that had HCQ in it because "Trump said it was a cure" and the husband died. The media jumped all over Trump because of this couple. And libtards right here in this forum did the same thing. Blaming Trump for it.

Well, guess what. The wife who "miraculously survived" is now being investigated for murder for giving her husband the fish tank cleaner and then blaming it on Trump.

Once again you libtards have shit all over your faces.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Do you remember the case of the couple that took the fish tank cleaner that had HCQ in it because "Trump said it was a cure" and the husband died. The media jumped all over Trump because of this couple. And libtards right here in this forum did the same thing. Blaming Trump for it.

Well, guess what. The wife who "miraculously survived" is now being investigated for murder for giving her husband the fish tank cleaner and then blaming it on Trump.

Afraid sound intelligent not use libtard?

Do you remember the case of the couple that took the fish tank cleaner that had HCQ in it because "Trump said it was a cure" and the husband died. The media jumped all over Trump because of this couple. And libtards right here is this forum did the same thing. Blaming Trump for it.

Mickey, thanks for following up on that story. It never made any sense. Even a liberal wouldn't be so stupid to take fish tank cleaner as a protection against something most know isn't that dangerous. He was an engineer too. It sounds like she's guilty.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/758487/...trank-cleaner/

Name:  mmexport1588644168870.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  58.2 KB

Fucking genius getting this information out to the people.

Originally Posted by alpax View Post
    Name:  mmexport1588644025258.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  129.3 KB

Thanks for the info, alpax. But unfortunately with posters like redietz, KJ, accountinquestion, ex-ap, Midwestplayer, this is an ALT-LEFT site. Trump Derangement Syndrome runs rampant here.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thanks for the info, alpax. But unfortunately with posters like redietz, KJ, accountinquestion, ex-ap, Midwestplayer, this is an ALT-LEFT site. Trump Derangement Syndrome runs rampant here.
    Trump controls you far more than he controls any of these people. You can make up silly labels and jerk-off your buddies under the table but it won't change this fact.

Liberals don't really seem to signal to each other by making up stupid names for people they disagree with. 'trump derangement syndrome'. yea, thats it buddy, on top of it like always. Whats the other one. oh yea, 'orangehairmanbad'. Geniuses. Every fucking single one of them.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Trump controls you far more than he controls any of these people. You can make up silly labels and jerk-off your buddies under the table but it won't change this fact.

Liberals don't really seem to signal to each other by making up stupid names for people they disagree with. 'trump derangement syndrome'. yea, thats it buddy, on top of it like always. Whats the other one. oh yea, 'orangehairmanbad'. Geniuses. Every fucking single one of them.
    Nancy Pelosi and China Joe Biden control you far more than Trump controls me. You can jackoff until the cows come home but it won't change that fact.

Liberals don't really seem to signal to each other by making up stupid names for people they disagree with.
    Yeah genius they just call everyone they don't agree with "alt-right".

Now that you're done defending liberals, isn't it time you remind everyone that you're "not a democrat", and you "never voted for a democrat president in your life".

I don't care how you vote, but you sound like some twisted up fucking clown who has to apologize and lie about about who you really are.
    Last edited by dannyj; 05-06-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Liberals don't really seem to signal to each other by making up stupid names for people they disagree with.

Now that you're done defending liberals, isn't it time you remind everyone that you're "not a democrat", and you "never voted for a democrat president in your life".

I don't care how you vote, but you sound like some twisted up fucking clown who has to apologize and lie about about who you really are.
    Yea, what is the alt-right? That is sorta an interesting question. Even the christians seem to be behind everything Trumps stands for 100%.

BTW - alt-right was never used in a derogatory way that much. Maybe you do sit around on 4chan passing memes with your buddies, but those guys really were quite a bit different than what a conservative was previously. I'm talking about the use of dimocrats, libtards, and stupid shit like that. Left doesn't do it near as much. It is almost like slang amongst the right, in that it goes in and out of style.

Danny, you're an idiot like the rest of your crew. I understand you are on your knees mentally and can't think for yourself and someone like me might come off as "twisted" but man up and don't be scared because deep down I'm a better man than most. Thank you!

Only reason I bring up I haven't voted Democrat has been explained before. You guys are so weak that you can't just accept that people dislike Trump on his own merits. So therefore everyone is some sort of Democrat goon. Nope, sorry.

Nancy Pelosi and China Joe Biden control you far more than Trump controls me. You can jackoff until the cows come home but it won't change that fact.
    I hear more about Nancy Pelosi from conservatives than I do elsewhere. I never bring those 2 up nor do I defend them. Maybe talked about a bet involving Biden. You mentally put Trump up on a pedestal. You'd literally suck his dick given the chance.

It is not even comparable.

You're losing your shit.

Yea, what is the alt-right? That is sorta an interesting question. Even the christians seem to be behind everything Trumps stands for 100%.

BTW - alt-right was never used in a derogatory way that much. Maybe you do sit around on 4chan passing memes with your buddies, but those guys really were quite a bit different than what a conservative was previously. I'm talking about the use of dimocrats, libtards, and stupid shit like that. Left doesn't do it near as much. It is almost like slang amongst the right, in that it goes in and out of style.

Danny, you're an idiot like the rest of your crew. I understand you are on your knees mentally and can't think for yourself and someone like me might come off as "twisted" but man up and don't be scared because deep down I'm a better man than most. Thank you!

Only reason I bring up I haven't voted Democrat has been explained before. You guys are so weak that you can't just accept that people dislike Trump on his own merits. So therefore everyone is some sort of Democrat goon. Nope, sorry.
    I don’t get where you’re coming from cunt, except you saying you “never voted for a democrat president in my life”. That I can relate to. The rest of your shit is just gibberish, looking for a reaction. It must mean something to you, if no one else.

I don’t get where you’re coming from cunt, except you saying you “never voted for a democrat president in my life”. That I can relate to. The rest of your shit is just gibberish, looking for a reaction. It must mean something to you, if no one else.
    Well, other people seem to communicate with me. You have never struck me as someone who has a particularly bright bulb shining. So.... This is all no surprise. If retards understood what I was saying, it would surely not be worth saying.

I hear more about Nancy Pelosi from conservatives than I do elsewhere. I never bring those 2 up nor do I defend them. Maybe talked about a bet involving Biden.
    Thank God that you are not defending Pelosi and Biden because then the rest of the membership of the board would have to give you a chain and a badge of courage (just like the cowardly lion). Only then we would litterally report you to the internet police for mental derangement syndrome.

If retards understood what I was saying, it would surely not be worth saying.
    That’s brilliant. Yet that doesn’t stop you from muttering your shit on the short bus does it cunt. LOL

Well, other people seem to communicate with me. You have never struck me as someone who has a particularly bright bulb shining. So.... This is all no surprise. If retards understood what I was saying, it would surely not be worth saying.
    No one “communicated” with you. They just go back and worth between laughing at you and feeling sad for you.

Luckily we have this “virus” to expose liberals like you and their dreams of death for political gain.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I hear more about Nancy Pelosi from conservatives than I do elsewhere. I never bring those 2 up nor do I defend them. Maybe talked about a bet involving Biden.
    Thank God that you are not defending Pelosi and Biden because then the rest of the membership of the board would have to give you a chain and a badge of courage (just like the cowardly lion). Only then we would litterally report you to the internet police for mental derangement syndrome.

Pelosi is Pelosi. Time for her to step down and move on. Not as nutty as OCR or whatever. Biden is pathetic. I mean that is the best the Democrats come up with? I guess old people excite other old people? Like seeing the Rolling Stones live.... I don't fucking get it. Most of Democratic nominees would be an improvement over Biden, except for anyone talking about reparations.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No one “communicated” with you. They just go back and worth between laughing at you and feeling sad for you.

Luckily we have this “virus” to expose liberals like you and their dreams of death for political gain.
    okey dokey

If retards understood what I was saying, it would surely not be worth saying.
    That’s brilliant. Yet that doesn’t stop you from muttering your shit on the short bus does it cunt. LOL
    You're saying you're riding the short bus? Not following this. ohh cunt. lol idiot.

Thread Information