Thread: KJ - can you see the F1 track from your luxury high rise condo?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Ahh....the surfboard. Yep, Druff can see my brothers surfboard.

I have given you everything you want MaxPen. Now are you on board or do you just want to continue to troll and be MaxPen Master internet troll?
    Mdog, You like to set up these challenges that favor you and set terms you know that no one will meet, ala Rob Singer, who you stole much of your troll activities from. Here is a deal for you that is fair.

You release Shackleford from the NDA, allow him to say what he saw, nothing identifying and answer questions, including questions from me, just so that you don't write the statement that he says, and I will invite Dan Druff to my home, meet him in the lobby, and walk him up to my condo. I will even log onto my bank account from my computer and he will be able to see the deposit that was made back in June.

That should answer all questions and solve everything once and for all. You game? I am taking a risk, because you might be able to pay Shackleford to lie. I am trusting he wouldn't accept that.
    Bump.
    MDawg already challenged you to the point you could have doubled your made up settlement. He really owes you no response until you prove that even one bit piece of anything you claim has merit.
    How about just a pic of the surfboard with the "fuck you Max" sign on it? You don't even have to cart your fraud ass to the pool that doesn't exist in the tunnels.

We all are waiting. That should take all of two minutes to get done.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 11-18-2023 at 04:47 PM.

Thread Information