Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Dude, you can believe whatever fuck you want, but it won't change the facts. I just didn't/don't care enough to ask, it never even crossed my mind. Perhaps it will cross my mind now, but I'm not even going to ask since I don't have a burning desire to know, unlike some of you who are waiting on the edge of your seats while moistening your panties.
I get it, you are the poster child for schadenfreude(You didn't choose that particular name for nothing), it gives you the opportunity to skewer someone either way. If the goods Max has are not up to your standards you get to do what you do best, and be a dick. And, if the goods are enough, you will revel in Rob's misery. It must really be pissing you off that Max won't post it up so you can finally get off and drench those pinks.

Listen dickweed, no one here is being fooled by your phony I could care less posts on this subject. You eat, shit, and sleep with these forums close by. You didn’t make 21 thousand posts between two forums with a just don’t / didn’t care attitude. So just stop with your lying bullshit. Now that’s exactly what I believe and I’m certain that is in fact the facts.

Your MaxPrick pal is the one that started this whole fucking thing.

Now after leading the forum members on for five fucking months, 52 pages, and 1,023 posts, (only at this point) it turns out he’s a lying sack of shit with nothing. He has no goods since without doubt they would have been posted for everyone to see a long time ago. If he had anything of value, he wouldn’t have tried to slip a phony document about the wrong person with same name past us.

You know what’s pissing me and I’m sure several others off? Just the fact that you, MaxPrick, Kewlj, and few others would try to pull the wool over our eyes. The only ones wearing pink panties around here are MaxPrick and Kiwlj. Then you expect us to believe all your fantasy stories about your wealthy degenerate gambling careers.

Fuck off and stick that MaxPrick up your fucking ass. (hurry before Kewlj finds him and claims it’s his)