Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts I must express

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Take care of yourself and be in touch with your doctors.

I hate to say this but while I was released from the hospital two days after my transplants, a week later I was back in the hospital because I caught an infection at home.

The reason for the quick release from the hospital was so that I wouldn't get an infection in the hospital -- and the reverse happened.
    WoW! Yesterday when you mentioned being released early from the hospital, you conveniently left THAT part out didn't ya? I am sure you didn't want to scare me. I appreciate that.

My mother is in touch with my doctor. He arranged a home visit....I guess a nurse? for tomorrow. I am very worried if my temp increases any more, I will be back in the hospital.

KJ, you might consider taking some high CBD cannanbis for the pain / difficulty sleeping issue.

Can't hurt, and it's legal.
    What, Me Worry?

Kewlj after my transplants I thought about writing an article called "Oh, I Forgot To Tell You" about all the things that my surgeon and the others on the transplant team forgot to tell me prior to the surgery and which I discovered myself after the surgery "the hard way."

The "funniest" was the first night after my transplant when I had "restless leg syndrome" and could not sleep. Restless Leg Syndrome is the horrific feeling when you feel like you have to get up and run because pf the "tingling" in the legs. The "tingling" was actually my new kidney getting the toxins out of my body that collected in my legs when I had kidney failure. The restless leg syndrome was so severe that I had to ask for morphine to be able to sleep. The following morning when the surgeon came in to check on me I complained about the restless leg syndrome. And he said "Oh, I forgot to tell you that was going to happen."

There's another thing about getting a kidney transplant. When they transplant the kidney they do not reconnect the nerves that used to be running from the kidney to the brain. Yes, there are nerves running from your brain to your kidney which help regulate your kidney to produce urine. Without those nerves the kidney continually produces urine. Well, I became for about a week, a non-stop urine producing machine. It took about a week for my new kidney to develop a pattern on its own without a connection to my brain. When I first mentioned this non-stop urine production to my surgeon he responded "Oh, I forgot to tell you that was going to happen."

And then there are people who die after a transplant. Did my doctor discuss the risk of death? No.

Believe me, there are a lot of things good and bad I could have told you prior to your surgery. Why say the negative things?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Looking to have derogatory threads you started trying to make someone look bad removed, wondering why you participated in all the back and forth bickering you did, apologizing to anyone you offended, you even tried to justify outcomes with Mike S., Norm W., and apologized directly to Larry S.

Apparently, what you’ve printed is not how you really felt. If you can’t control your emotions and tilt on waste of time bullshit anonymous forums anytime you’re challenged, why should we take anything else you’ve said serious?

Hopefully, when everything is good again and you come back, should we expect a new born again Kewlj?
    Blackhole, I really don't feel up to fighting with you over this, but I take offense at this post. I think it was a cheap shot born from your dislike of me.

There are times when people reflect on things they have said and done. A period of uncertainty involving an illness or medical condition is often one such time. Recognizing shortcomings or behavior that you regret and acknowledging that regret, to the people involved is a chance to right behavior that you regret and an opportunity to grow as a human being.

I think even you know that my comments were sincere. Yet, you want to turn it around...spin it to something negative...like "oh there we can't believe anything he says". Quite frankly you decided long ago that you don't believe anything I say, so declaring this as you did, was really all about smearing my name.

And I find it extremely sad and in bad taste that you would make that post and those comments on the morning you knew I was heading into major surgery and would not be able to respond any time soon. I am well aware of how you feel about me, and you don't owe me anything, but I did expect a little more from you than this post and the timing of this post.
    There is a big difference between not liking someone or thinking that person hasn’t been honest with everyone even if it is an anonymous forum.

I knew you were going to take my post and attempt to take my honesty and turn it into the scumbag anti AP. (simply because there is never proof of success from bullshit posters on forums)

Wishing a person death like the traveling alcoholic two-bit slot pro Micky Crimm did is a different story. Funny, you had no offense to that comment??? I certainly didn’t because I realized where it’s coming from.

Don’t worry, it looks like you and the rest of the WOV morons have created another home here.

Between the now endless Alan’s nonsense posts, and bullshit AP’s bullshit, this place is really going to suck now.

This place is worse than fighting off the left wing liberal snowflakes. On a personal note, all of you could fuck off.

Blackpunkasshole, how ironic it is that it wasn't long ago you were here looking for sympathy for your illness. Now you want to give someone grief over theirs. You are one worthless piece of shit that brings nothing but negative bullshit to this forum. You can't even live up to your own words and quit posting here. What a stupid ass weakling you are. Fuck off and die you worthless bag of shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Wishing a person death like the traveling alcoholic two-bit slot pro Micky Crimm did is a different story. Funny, you had no offense to that comment???
    Ok, this is the second time in recent days that someone has posted something along these lines. The first was coach belly last week questioning why I didn't object to comments someone else made about Singer's wife.

Have I been elected forum police or forum morality officer that I am not aware of? Am I suppose to comment on every post by every poster as to whether I find the comments appropriate? No. I comment on posts and comments directed at me. If I think something said to or about me is out of line or crosses a line, I will say so and respectfully ask the poster to be a little more civil, as I try to be. But it is not my place to place judgment on everyone else and every comment and post made on this site (that don't concern me).

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Blackpunkasshole, how ironic it is that it wasn't long ago you were here looking for sympathy for your illness. Now you want to give someone grief over theirs.
    I don't think Blackhole was looking for sympathy over his illness. The first I heard of his illness, it was brought up in a secondary nature about a different topic. I am not even sure it was him that brought it up was it? Although I can't imagine why someone else would bring it up? I don't really remember the details and am not going to search for them right now.

Nor am I looking for sympathy. I have always shared things concerning my AP life and personal life on whatever forum I called "home" at the time. That's why I participate. I enjoy the sharing back and forth with other members, mostly of AP/gambling stuff, but some of our personal lives as well, because often the two bleed into each other.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-21-2017 at 08:07 AM.

I comment on posts and comments directed at me.
    What did Singer write about another member's wife that was directed at you?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson
    And then there are people who die after a transplant. Did my doctor discuss the risk of death? No.
    My son in law died recently of rejection / infection issues following a double lung transplant.

He lasted three years post-surgery; young, otherwise healthy guy.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Coach belly's entire agenda on this forum is to try to get these "gotchya" moments. He is so proud off himself when he thinks he created one of these moments. Get a freaking life coach belly.

The real question is not why I objected to someone attacking another members deceased wife, but why you or anyone with an ounce of decency didn't. In your case I guess the answer lies within the question.

Are you REALLY equating saying someone's wife is unattractive or homely (I didn't say it, nor know if she is unattractive) to an attack on a members deceased wife? I am not saying either is right, but really....someone's wife is ugly vs an attack on someone's deceased wife. Try to be a fucking human being for once in your life instead of the sleazy little "gotch ya" troll.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-21-2017 at 10:07 AM.

The real question is ...
    Take it easy, get a grip...you are supposed to be resting.

There's no need to get angry about this, maybe your hypocrisy making you uncomfortable.

My question stands as the real question, which you chose to avoid in order to attack me.

I comment on posts and comments directed at me.
    Explain that calmly, if you are capable of responding without all the drama.

I am very calm. And I am sure you don't give a damn about me resting, so save your insincere bullshit.

And now you are doubling down on your defense of Singer's attack on a member's dead spouse, something that to anyone with even an ounce of decency to them, would be indefensible. Thus, proving beyond a doubt that you are not someone with even a hint of decency about them. There is really nothing more to be said here. Crawl back under your rock.

And now you are doubling down on your defense of Singer's attack on a member's dead spouse.
    I'm not defending Singer, I'm questioning your principles.

You can't defend yourself, so you attack the questioner...and that's what makes you a tewl.

You've been kicked to the curb more than once...ever consider that maybe you are the problem?

It should be damn well obvious coach belly just likes to stir shit up and troll. If we all stop responding to him, he should eventually go away (I've already blocked Alan). If we work together this'll turn into a nice happy place without the retards.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    It should be damn well obvious coach belly just likes to stir shit up and troll. If we all stop responding to him, he should eventually go away (I've already blocked Alan). If we work together this'll turn into a nice happy place without the retards.
    I am going to take this advice, RS. I have already rejected a medical recommendation today that I go to a cardiac rehab facility for a week, opting instead to remain at home and recover with my supportive family, so I feel like I should heed someone's good advice today and you are the lucky guy I am going to listen to. So are we blocking coach or just ignoring?

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    a nice happy place without the retards.
    How could that be?...when the childless misfits around here are the retards?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson
    My son in law died recently of rejection / infection issues following a double lung transplant.

He lasted three years post-surgery; young, otherwise healthy guy.
    I am sorry.

Coach belly's entire agenda on this forum is to try to get these "gotchya" moments. He is so proud off himself when he thinks he created one of these moments. Get a freaking life coach belly.

The real question is not why I objected to someone attacking another members deceased wife, but why you or anyone with an ounce of decency didn't. In your case I guess the answer lies within the question.

Are you REALLY equating saying someone's wife is unattractive or homely (I didn't say it, nor know if she is unattractive) to an attack on a members deceased wife? I am not saying either is right, but really....someone's wife is ugly vs an attack on someone's deceased wife. Try to be a fucking human being for once in your life instead of the sleazy little "gotch ya" troll.
    No, I didn't make that up. Singer posted a picture of her...I just commented on what I saw ....as far as Betty goes, go easy on him....he is in major withdrawal since his mangod/fantasy got the axe from here....and the only "got ya" moment he ever had was when he caught the JV quarterback coming out of the shower (intentionally)

Glad to see you're on the road to recovery KJ...be patient and hang in there

RS__ blocked me? What a relief.

I will be leaving shortly to spend a few days in a cardiac rehab center. Well it's not specifically a cardiac rehab center, I guess. Just a rehab center. I will be in the cardiac program but other's are there for different reasons. I suppose this makes me a "liar" based on my earlier decision today to reject the doctor's recommendation, but I was unanimously overruled by those caring for me and while my vote is really the only one that counts, I have to accept that, my judgement was probably wrong. I have to accept that my body is not off to a very good start with this recovery and I need a little help.

Please, no well wishes. I know some of you wish the best for me and I appreciate it. I am not taking my computer so as to focus on my health and I will talk to you in a few days.

peace

KJ

Thread Information