Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Anthony Fauci

Anyone read this book?
    Looks to be sold out for now.
    I suppose I will have to try out the audio version.
    I'm not hip enough for an audio book.
    I prefer old school hand eye coordination when reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just found this interview/podcast.
    Ok... something else to listen to now.
    I'm guessing he will do Rogan soon?
    Really strange to see Theo Von interview Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Anyone read this book?
    Looks to be sold out for now.
    I suppose I will have to try out the audio version.
    I'm not hip enough for an audio book.
    I prefer old school hand eye coordination when reading.
    Interesting what Kennedy had to say about covid infection rates were very low in Africa where the people take regular doses of HCQ to ward off malaria. And how Fauci and his crowd intentionally gave the very cheaply produced HCQ a bad rap.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This guy seems kinda dopey.

I was curious what was up. Ahhh an anti-vaccine guy. Been that way for at least a decade. Like this guy is going to give you an objective view. I could have pegged his view before COVID even came out.

He's a Kennedy though lol.

I quit listening to him when he said Chinese response is proper but just sorta glazed over the CRAZY shit they've done in China in regards to this virus. He literally has no clue.

This hydrochlorine (sp?) thing is interesting. In general, doctors became doctors to help people. They didn't become doctors to join some sort of weird global conspiracy to help "big pharma" extract $$ from people. So that is all nonsense, but I have to wonder about these ~280 studies proving HCQ is effective. That is a lot of studies to all be wrong. So I'm curious what is really up with that.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

So I delved into this HCQ thing a tiny bit and looked for a real double-blind type study. This was the first thing I came across.

https://www.amjmed.com/action/showPd...2821%2900523-4

After reading it, HCQ pretty much just kills people at a higher rate if used to treat. However, it might very well have some efficacy post-exposure in preventing infection.

In general this stuff is so toxic that even if it did help in some minor way, it is most likely over-powered by the side effects. (If I read the study correctly.)

RFK is a kook.

If anyone can find a legitimate study that was done in 2021 that talks about hte efficacy of this stuff, I'd love to read it. Double blind though at minimum.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

When was the last time Anthony Fauci actually treated a sick patient.
    How many decades.
    The guy is basically an overpaid paper pusher.
    I'll listen to the doctors who are on the front lines actually testing different types of medication.
    Fauci is not Science.
    He is a Fraud.
    mcap said this from the beginning and at first I was skeptical but turns out that mcap was 100% correct.

When you attack Fauci you are really attacking Science lol lol lol
    5:50 in the video.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    When was the last time Anthony Fauci actually treated a sick patient.
    How many decades.
    The guy is basically an overpaid paper pusher.
    I'll listen to the doctors who are on the front lines actually testing different types of medication.
    Fauci is not Science.
    He is a Fraud.
    mcap said this from the beginning and at first I was skeptical but turns out that mcap was 100% correct.
    This is roughly the equivalent of saying you listened to a random ploppy and their take on a machine.

"That machine is hot".

I mean, why would you not listen to them? They're the ones with the direct personal experience, right?

lol.................

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    So I delved into this HCQ thing a tiny bit and looked for a real double-blind type study. This was the first thing I came across.

https://www.amjmed.com/action/showPd...2821%2900523-4

After reading it, HCQ pretty much just kills people at a higher rate if used to treat. However, it might very well have some efficacy post-exposure in preventing infection.

In general this stuff is so toxic that even if it did help in some minor way, it is most likely over-powered by the side effects. (If I read the study correctly.)

RFK is a kook.

If anyone can find a legitimate study that was done in 2021 that talks about hte efficacy of this stuff, I'd love to read it. Double blind though at minimum.
    RFK Jr. has a disease that makes his voice quiver so some people think there is something wrong with him mentally. He's definitely anti-vaxx. But HCQ has been taken in weekly doses by millions of Africans for years to ward off malaria. It's a safe drug as long as you take it in proper dosage. Before the pandemic there were about 5 million prescriptions a year in the U.S. It's the first line treatment for Lupus. It's also used to treat some types of arthritis. It has been proved successful for those diseases. But for some reason, with covid, all of a sudden HCQ has been found to have harmful effects. I don't buy it.

Follow the money....or lack thereof. I think the main problem with HCQ is it's been around for 70 years and costs only about 30 cents a pill. How the hell can big pharma make billions of dollars off the pandemic with a 30 cent pill? Best to squash HCQ with phony studies and come up with something they can charge the shit out of people for.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-say...155720319.html

Fauci says that the shortened COVID-19 isolation guidelines were designed to 'get people back to jobs'

So now it isn't about saving lives??
    It's about getting back to work lol lol lol.
    Fucking Clown Show!

lol Fauci looks Pissed Off in this interview.
    It's difficult constantly lying to the public these days.
    Back in the 80's and 90's it was much easier on him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-tra...204220677.html

Fauci is currently the highest-paid employee in the federal government, bringing in $434,321 in 2020 which is more than the president, the highest-ranking commanders in the military, and the roughly 4.3 million employees in the federal government.

According to Forbes auditors at OpenTheBooks.com, Fauci’s 55 years of service in the federal government qualifies him for an annual retirement package of more than $350,000 which would increase through annual cost-of-living adjustments.

Booster til death.....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Booster til death.....RIP
    lol Boosted...

Fauci Freudian Slips?

lol Hilarious!

Fauci lying again huh??

Fauci told National Geographic that Covid could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated.

Fauci said it's over!
    End All Mandates you sick Fucks!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-say...085959087.html

Thread Information