Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was NOT Mendoza!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Mendoza and I most likely weren't even from the same STATE! Wait a minute. Mendoza should sign up here and that would cement that he and I are NOT the same person!
    No, it wouldn't cement anything.
    Well, Dan could do IP checks of me and Mendoza and that would cement it especially if Mendoza lives in a different State than I do. I remember being accused of being a Sock on another website and the Admin stepped in and did IP checks and confirmed that the other Poster I was being accused of was NOT my Sock as we posted in DIFFERENT States! He said something like,"I did IP checks on both Nathan and The Greatest GOAT of all time and they are completely different people. Nathan posts from Florida and The Greatest GOAT posts from Washington State. Case Closed." I did a victory dance.....And Posters replied,"Maybe if you didn't have other Socks we would have believed you when you claimed you weren't The Greatest GOAT!"
    Nobody, especially Dan should waste one second trying to help you disprove anything you are accused of. You made your bed with all your lies over the years and deserve to lie in it. I can only hope no one else is desperate enough to climb in that bed with you and get near that nasty Brillo pad of yours.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Well, Dan could do IP checks of me and Mendoza and that would cement it especially if Mendoza lives in a different State than I do. I remember being accused of being a Sock on another website and the Admin stepped in and did IP checks and confirmed that the other Poster I was being accused of was NOT my Sock as we posted in DIFFERENT States! He said something like,"I did IP checks on both Nathan and The Greatest GOAT of all time and they are completely different people. Nathan posts from Florida and The Greatest GOAT posts from Washington State. Case Closed." I did a victory dance.....And Posters replied,"Maybe if you didn't have other Socks we would have believed you when you claimed you weren't The Greatest GOAT!"
    Nobody, especially Dan should waste one second trying to help you disprove anything you are accused of. You made your bed with all your lies over the years and deserve to lie in it. I can only hope no one else is desperate enough to climb in that bed with you and get near that nasty Brillo pad of yours.
    quit hitting on Nathan

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The Admin on that board was most likely trying to prevent another "Legitimate Newbie being unfairly run off board after being unfairly accused of being a Sock,"Fiasco. In 2012, I was banned from this same website. A Legitimate Newbie was accused of being my Sock. He honestly was like,"I am NOT a Nathan Sock! I just joined here!" OOder

Oder Members kept unfairly accusing him of being a my Sock. One long Term Member did stick up for the Legitimate Newbie and said something like,"Guys, I really don't think that Tom is a Nathan Sock. Tom is a Registered Dietician with a PHD and has given really good Nutrition tips! Nathan seems like the type of person who would struggle comprehending the back of a cereal box! Different personalities!" The other Members STILL haraased Tom despite what The Long term Member said and Tom ran off the board and still hasn't come back in 8 years! Shame as he was shaping up to be a really good Poster. In 2014 I was reinstated, and it turned out that I was NOT Tom but it was too late as Tom had been unfairly un off the board two years prior. The Admin presumably decided to do IP checks and publicly confirm or deny the IP checks between me and The Greatest GOAT to nip another Tom being unfairly run off Fiasco in the bud.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-05-2020 at 12:18 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information