Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nationwide riots are the price of liberalism

When I saw this article, I thought about two of our resident bleeding heart liberals, accountinquestion and MidWest Player.

Minneapolis has elected Democrat Mayors for 50 years so this is what they get. I guess liberals like riots, since they see it as just another form of protest, and we all know liberals love to protest, even when they are in control of the government. There are some real good nuggets in here.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/george...ralism-devine/
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-02-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    When I saw this article, I thought about two of our resident bleeding heart liberals, accountinquestion and MidWest Player.

Minneapolis has elected Democrat Mayors for 50 years so this is what they get. I guess liberals like riots, since they see it as just another form of protest, and we all know liberals love to protest, even when they are in control of the government. There are some real good nuggets in here.

This shit helps you at night when your President makes a complete mockery of your religion, no?

If you don't defend your religion over this man, then what sort of man are you? You stand for trash. You are a trash person.

Thought about making a new #bibleboy thread but this one works well.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

This shit helps you at night when your President makes a complete mockery of your religion, no?

If you don't defend your religion over this man, then what sort of man are you? You stand for trash. You are a trash person.

Accountinquestion, it looks like you’re suffering from another bout of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

It’s pretty early for you to start in with your rants on Trump. It looks like you probably need to smoke a little of your weed to calm down. I can tell you’re a little agitated.

Accountinquestion, it looks like you’re suffering from another bout of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

It’s pretty early for you to start in with your rants on Trump. It looks like you probably need to smoke a little of your weed to calm down. I can tell you’re a little agitated.
    Bob, this clown is a nihilist. Has to mock theism to feel better about himself. That and his bong.

Maybe mom only made him oatmeal this morning.

Thank you for placing this thread in the Coronavirus subforum. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Mcap, I don’t know if you meant you statement as sarcasm, because I know it doesn’t really go in the coronavirus subforum. But it seemed like this subforum was starting to also include some politics and the riots. I wouldn’t have put it here if I hadn’t seen other topics like this in this subforum.

E quality for minorities is not the goal of Antifa. The minorities are just pawns to them. Their goal is the destruction of the United States (The Plantation). Antifa originally tried to gain traction with the working class. When that failed they moved to minorities.

Antifa wants an open war for the United States. If you've kept up with the protest/riots/looting across the country then you know about the pallets of bricks that are mysteriously showing up close to protest sites for demonstrators to use if they wish. Antifa is behind it. They want to turn peaceful demonstrators into rioters. They are using the minorities, they pretend to want to help, to start the war.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-02-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...bbd_story.html

I wonder who the real conservative is -- George Will or anonymous Bob21.

The guy tear gasses the perimeter of a church so he can march over there and have a photo-op with a bible. He didn't even know which Bible he had in hand, coulda just as well been a koran, my man.

I was raised a Christian so I know enough about the bible to realize this should disgust you as a Christian. It doesn't. Thats shows what you are. I'd 100% tell this to your face in utter disgust.

Carry on with your nonsense deflections with all these other indistinguishable dipshits.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

My problem is not so much with Trump BTW. I accept him for whom he is. It is all these other guys who mentally masturabate over his bullshit toughguy stuff. His lack of leadership is showing. He wanted to divide this country and that is what he did. Personal responsibility and all that. You people got what you wanted, stop trying to hamster about coming up with others to lay more blame on.

Yea, antifa are out there, but better antifa than real life nazis. Amen!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

LOL! Redietz. Damn you're a dumb ass. George Will is a never-trumper from hell ever since Trump announced he was running. Fuck George Will. He's an establishment piece of shit. He doesn't care who is in the White House as long as they are establishment. He should be horseshipped.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Noww, redietz. Here is what your revolutionary friends in Antifa are all about. You are a useful idiot in their game.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Tvy0oKWY8ygIE3

My problem is not so much with Trump BTW. I accept him for whom he is. It is all these other guys who mentally masturabate over his bullshit toughguy stuff. His lack of leadership is showing. He wanted to divide this country and that is what he did. Personal responsibility and all that. You people got what you wanted, stop trying to hamster about coming up with others to lay more blame on.

Yea, antifa are out there, but better antifa than real life nazis. Amen!
    This fucktard better pass his next turn on the bong.

Mcap, I don’t know if you meant you statement as sarcasm, because I know it doesn’t really go in the coronavirus subforum. But it seemed like this subforum was starting to also include some politics and the riots. I wouldn’t have put it here if I hadn’t seen other topics like this in this subforum.
    That’s the same reason the looters are using. “I saw other people doing it.” Maybe you’ve been spending too much time studying that liberal playbook bob.

That’s the same reason the looters are using. “I saw other people doing it.” Maybe you’ve been spending too much time studying that liberal playbook bob.
    Excellent point mcap! Lol. Sounds like you might a liberal and I struck a nerve in you. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

LOL! Redietz. Damn you're a dumb ass. George Will is a never-trumper from hell ever since Trump announced he was running. Fuck George Will. He's an establishment piece of shit. He doesn't care who is in the White House as long as they are establishment. He should be horseshipped.
    Redietz, Mickey is right. George Will is far from a conservative. I mean he writes editorials for the Washington Post. That should tell you something.

You can obviously see he had it in for Tump from the beginning, so he just went off on one of his anti-Trump rants.

It was telling when Geoge Will blamed Trump for this officer’s actions. That is right out of the liberal playbook. Liberals never hold anybody accountable for their own actions. They always blame a conservative.

Here’s a quote from the article: “Social causation is difficult to demonstrate, particular between one person’s words and other’s actions.”

George Will goes onto say Trump said to police officers “‘please don’t be nice’ when handling offenders.”

George Will then made the incredible leap and said Trump’s “hope was fullifilled 8 minutes and 46 seconds on Minneapolis pavements.”

Yes, you heard that right, George Will said he thinks Trump wanted George Floyd to die at the hands of a policeman. This is outrageous! If I was the Washington Post I would fire George Will for making such outlandish statements.

Liberals have a hard understanding there can be a “bad apple” in a police force that is 800,000 strong in United States. I mean one shot an innocent white women. It happens. Liberals always try to blame a conservative or “the system” when someone does something bad.

I never once saw George Will blame Oboma for a person’s actions when there were mass shootings under his watch. Liberal presidents always get a pass with liberals.

It was a sad day to see our "Divider in Chief" tear gas peaceful protesters and shoot them with rubber bullets just so he could take a damn picture in front of a church. Oh, Nov 3rd is just not coming fast enough.

Redietz, Mickey is right. George Will is far from a conservative. I mean he writes editorials for the Washington Post. That should tell you something.

You can obviously see he had it in for Tump from the beginning, so he just went off on one of his anti-Trump rants.

It was telling when Geoge Will blamed Trump for this officer’s actions. That is right out of the liberal playbook. Liberals never hold anybody accountable for their own actions. They always blame a conservative.

Here’s a quote from the article: “Social causation is difficult to demonstrate, particular between one person’s words and other’s actions.”

George Will goes onto say Trump said to police officers “‘please don’t be nice’ when handling offenders.”

George Will then made the incredible leap and said Trump’s “hope was fullifilled 8 minutes and 46 seconds on Minneapolis pavements.”

Yes, you heard that right, George Will said he thinks Trump wanted George Floyd to die at the hands of a policeman. This is outrageous! If I was the Washington Post I would fire George Will for making such outlandish statements.

Liberals have a hard understanding there can be a “bad apple” in a police force that is 800,000 strong in United States. I mean one shot an innocent white women. It happens. Liberals always try to blame a conservative or “the system” when someone does something bad.

I never once saw George Will blame Oboma for a person’s actions when there were mass shootings under his watch. Liberal presidents always get a pass with liberals.
    You spend all this time complaining about liberals blaming others in a thread you started to blame liberals.

Man I can see the hollow chest thumping in this post of yours.

Hey Bob There is the first amendment and the first commandment.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me Think about it.

Mayor Bill de Blasio has just announced that Church shutdowns will continue. Meanwhile he has moved looting hour to 8 PM.

You spend all this time complaining about liberals blaming others in a thread you started to blame liberals.

Man I can see the hollow chest thumping in this post of yours.

Hey Bob There is the first amendment and the first commandment.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me Think about it.
    I never said he should be thrown in jail. I’m talking about his employer. If I owned a newspaper and saw an editorial this poorly thought out, I’d fire him for being incompetent. I get with liberals having people who can think rationally is a dying breed.

And I get it, George Will was just reading out of the liberal playbook, so I guess he’s competent as far as you’re concerned.

I guess it goes without saying liberals never blame anybody for their actions, even a racist cop gets a pass with liberals. Liberals think a racest cop must have killed a black man because of something Trump said. Are you serious? Do you really believe this?

I’ve never thought much of George Will, but after this column my view of him went below disgusting. He’s been so much part of the establishment, he doesn’t even know how stupid his columns sound. And I’ll bet there were some semi-intelligent liberals who probably thought the same thing when they read it. I’d be embarrassed if I was Redietz for posting an editorial like this.

Thread Information