Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The value of "proof"

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    W-2's don't prove shit either. Case in point Alan, your son and his "5 royals within 24 hours and still lost money" scenario.

Every conceivable thing known in this universe, whether you want to believe it or not, is here because of math. If you don't think this is true, then you need to go and take physics and chemistry classes again.
    I'm sorry, jbjb. The math says you should not exist. The math also said Jason should not have hit five royals in less than 24 hours. (Actually he hit 5 royals in less than 18 hours.) Whether or not he won money had nothing to do with the fact that he hit five royals. You and your math cronies disputed the fact that he did hit five royals -- but he did. And there's paperwork to prove it.

Is it at the office?

Biloxi I am sure you're a nice guy. But many of these discussions are above your pay grade. (If you know what I mean?)

Biloxi I am sure you're a nice guy. But many of these discussions are above your pay grade. (If you know what I mean?)
    You`re right, I am a very nice guy...and about pay grades...I`ve done very well in life and continue to do so...well enough that I don`t drive some 2003 beater with 300,000 miles on it ....now again, is the "paperwork" at the office too? lol

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    W-2's don't prove shit either. Case in point Alan, your son and his "5 royals within 24 hours and still lost money" scenario.

Every conceivable thing known in this universe, whether you want to believe it or not, is here because of math. If you don't think this is true, then you need to go and take physics and chemistry classes again.
    Dang! So they CAN create a human in the laboratory??

Biloxi, when I have to go back to the office I'll let you know.

One of my rewards in life is I don't have to go to the office.

Biloxi I am sure you're a nice guy.
    Biloxi Bill is an identity created by LoneStarHorse within hours after he was humiliated and kicked to the curb by Dan.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    I have posted from multiple IPs because I travel weekly.. This week Orlando & Tampa.. Last week Biloxi and New Orleans
    Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    My name is Bill and am a professional horse player....I have earned 7 figures or more the last 15 years
    He is a mental patient with a certain preoccupation (If you know what I mean)

Rob stops posting then you chime in, do you guys hold each other when peeing????

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    sports handicappers actually have track records that are at minimum semi-public.
    So then go ahead and post your track record right here.

I couldn't figure out who you liked in the JMU@ECU game, your post was somewhat cryptic.

If you had JMU then that would be the first winner you've picked on this forum...please post a screenshot of the ticket.

If you get around to reading this in time, there's a big game in DC tonight.

Put your self-proclaimed NCAA FB expert rep on the line, give us your pick.
    Last edited by coach belly; 09-03-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Biloxi Bill is an identity created by LoneStarHorse within hours after he was humiliated and kicked to the curb by Dan.

Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    My name is Bill and am a professional horse player....I have earned 7 figures or more the last 15 years
    He is a mental patient with a certain preoccupation (If you know what I mean)

Rob stops posting then you chime in, do you guys hold each other when peeing????
    And you are clearly an old pedafile who goes by the moniker of "Coach" (lol) when in reality, are employed in the custodial arts, and spends his free time copping peeks in the boys locker room....You look like a fucking boob claiming Im this LoneStar person...why not ask Dan if my IP ever showed up from any different place than the one I alwasy use, or if it ever matched that person whom you are fascinated with.....like I told you many times, get back to your peephole and pleasure yourself to teenage boys, you broke bum

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    You look like a fucking boob claiming Im this LoneStar person...why not ask Dan if my IP ever showed up from any different place than the one I alwasy use, or if it ever matched that person whom you are fascinated with
    No point asking Dan, you always claimed to be an expert at changing IP proxies.

But the one thing you couldn't change is your writing style, the prolific use of Ellipses...exactly like LoneStarHorse.

It's all in the archives, the style is identical.

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    You look like a fucking boob claiming Im this LoneStar person...why not ask Dan if my IP ever showed up from any different place than the one I alwasy use, or if it ever matched that person whom you are fascinated with
    No need to ask Dan, you always claimed to be an expert at changing IP proxies.

But the one thing you couldn't change is your writing style, the prolific use of Ellipses...exactly like LoneStarHorse.

It's all in the archives, the style is identical.
    Sure it is jackoff, sure it is....because more than one person( in your case it`s several) thinks you`re a fucking moron doesn`t mean they`re the same person

sports handicappers actually have track records that are at minimum semi-public.
    So then go ahead and post your track record right here.

I couldn't figure out who you liked in the JMU@ECU game, your post was somewhat cryptic.

If you had JMU then that would be the first winner you've picked on this forum...please post a screenshot of the ticket.
    Nothing cryptic about it, if you know anything about sports. James Madison is a 1-AA school. They are rarely favored over 1-A schools, and certainly not by a TD. The presumed automatic superiority of name schools, which are on television every week, was stripped bare by the blatant statement made by that line, with JMU -7. Well, what happened was that large amounts of money came in on East Carolina, knocking the line down to -1 1/2.

I was asked when the line appeared the day of the game what I thought. I said I thought it was spot on.

JMU hammered East Carolina. The bettors were wrong. The initial line was, if anything, light.

Welcome to the jungle;
    It's all hype and games.
    How much coin goes in your pocket
    Is dependent on your name.

The 1-AA schools obviously don't get the big TV money, but that doesn't mean the top notch ones can't play. Brand names and TV ratings are what garner the money. It'll be entertaining to see the computer ratings this year, because the top 70 or so, almost all of whom will go to bowls, are going to be dotted with 1-AA schools, who don't go to bowls. It'll be an ongoing slap in the face of the big money schools that the 1-AA schools have higher ratings and are considered (by the computers) to be better than many of the 1-A squads.

Nothing cryptic about it
    You sure are a squirrely mf.

I asked who you liked, your pick, where was your money?

Nothing cryptic about it

What are you his Mom or wife?....what do you care where his money is?.

You`re Singers wife...or wish you were....don`t forget that

Nothing cryptic about it

You won't even understand what follows, but here's who I had:

1) Lost straight bet on Florida International (by about 40 points).
    2) Lost straight bet on Under of Western Mich/USC.
    3) Won straight bet on Over Michigan/Florida.
    4) Missed large middle shot on Colorado State/Colorado (+8/-3 and ML).
    5) Hit middle on Troy/Boise State (+12 and +13/-8)
    6) Lost straight bet on Florida State
    7) Won first leg of open teaser on Under Purdue/Louisville.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew and jbjb seem to be at odds. One claims EVERYTHING in life is a product of the math, while the other says it's most things. I guess they never really got their marching orders straight before leaving the wizard.

I tend to agree with kew. Otherwise, with only a 1.5%-2% population of gay's in this country, why are these people popping up on nearly every new TV show, in most movies, and in too many agenda-driven media reports? Transgender freaks are even affecting first graders, if you read the news this week.
    I shouldn't respond to this. I try not to even read your dribble. But, I will make the likely mistake of wasting my time and effort on you.

First since you obviously have no clue, kewl is a variation of 'cool'. So my handle is 'kewl' - J. Shortening it to kew makes no sense. That would be like referring to you as ro.

Second, that you would even suggest that I take marching orders from wizard, shows you know absolutely nothing. I am no fan or wizard. I have spent the last year and a half trashing wizard every chance I got. So much so that he publicly declared I am dead to him.

Of course that is based on how I feel about him as a person (very small) and site administrator (very weak), not a mathematician. As a mathematician, I do stand in awe of him and would give my right arm to have a quarter of the math ability and knowledge that he possesses.

Your second paragraph, going right to an attack of something completely unrelated, just shows what a troll you are. You are out of ideas about the topic being discussed, so you go right to a hateful attack of something completely unrelated. Page 1 of the Troll play book.
    You just can't help yourself kew. Why don't you just tell the truth....

"Hateful attack". Not true. I simply feel sorry for those that make the choice people like you do, and I pointed out how few of you there really are in comparison to what the media and entertainment agendas would have us believe. Normal people are fed up. The gay fad has run its course, don't you think?

You trashed wizard for a year and a half? What kind of troll are you anyway!?

The "gay fad" hasn't run its course, Rob. The younger the demographic, the more people self-identifying as gay. Self identifying gay percentages are about double for people under 30. If anything, the "gay fad" is building steadily and may just run we straight-and-narrows over.

Where do you get your demographic info, Rob? That storage locker in Arizona?

That's funny...but true . He keeps trying and trying but he never gets there. It's kinda like his "family" trying to get comped two suites due to his play at Wynn. Plus, Cindy and I are old, we're ugly, we dress funny, we're broke, and our Hellcat Charger is something we charge our flip phone with. If he didn't chicken out of meeting this fat, ugly, poorly dressed bankrupt old man at my 1970 AMC Gremlin inside the HRH garage at midnight, he'd be posting within his pay grade.

Maybe he'll wise up now that he's been taken out to the woodshed once again....

The "gay fad" hasn't run its course, Rob. The younger the demographic, the more people self-identifying as gay. Self identifying gay percentages are about double for people under 30. If anything, the "gay fad" is building steadily and may just run we straight-and-narrows over.

Where do you get your demographic info, Rob? That storage locker in Arizona?
    Watch the news red. Fags are old news, and age doesn't matter. My daughter and even her 13-yr. old are sick of hearing about them. It's another Obama holdover that'll soon die off. Whites are tired of hearing about them, blacks can't stand them, Hispanics don't care about them, and Asians ignore them.

Wake up.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    That's funny...but true . He keeps trying and trying but he never gets there. It's kinda like his "family" trying to get comped two suites due to his play at Wynn. Plus, Cindy and I are old, we're ugly, we dress funny, we're broke, and our Hellcat Charger is something we charge our flip phone with. If he didn't chicken out of meeting this fat, ugly, poorly dressed bankrupt old man at my 1970 AMC Gremlin inside the HRH garage at midnight, he'd be posting within his pay grade.

Maybe he'll wise up now that he's been taken out to the woodshed once again....
    Once again, slowly this time....I never said you were old, I don`t know your or Francis` age....I said you LOOKED old....you both being ugly is public record by the pics you posted...no lie there....you filed BK...no lie there either...I don`t know how your wife dresses..I`ve never seen her clothes, but I imagine with all the fur, she doesn`t need many ....I have seen how you dress ....so no lie there again....I don`t know anything about meeting you...I`m not this other person and I don`t frequent South Dakota or other off-strip dumps like yourself

The math also said Jason should not have hit five royals in less than 24 hours. (Actually he hit 5 royals in less than 18 hours.) Whether or not he won money had nothing to do with the fact that he hit five royals. You and your math cronies disputed the fact that he did hit five royals -- but he did. And there's paperwork to prove it.
    The math says that given a large enough sample space someone in the universe will hit five royals in 18 hours.

Thread Information