Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Do Pay Tables Really Matter?

Never thought this issue would reappear. I tried ordering the leopard dice (they change their spots) on amazon but they were sold out.

Rob--your fan club has returned. Did you send out a great comp offer or something?

Originally Posted by singahkillah View Post
    The only reason Mendelson let Rob "the punk ass" back on this site was because Mendelson was getting embarrased by the "1 in 11" crowd. Mendelson was embarraseed to admit, when faced with the evidence, that he was wrong. The coward that he is knew Dinger would troll them for him. Because Mendelson doesn't have the balls to troll. He wants to make it look like he is fair and balanced. But why are attacks on Dinger on this site looked at with disdain by him. Dinger attacks and smears people at will. What's up with that, Alan. Diner is a clown. There is nothing in his hoax strategies. They have been debunked by everyone since Galileo.

And Alan mocks the Wizard of Odds with his signature line "Alan can't get past the fact that a die has six sides." Does the Wizard know you are mocking him like that? Let's see if you can get by this one Mr. TV man. Why is it twice as likely that you will roll a three than a hard four? Remember Mr. TV man, it is twice as likely you will roll a three as a hard four. And guess what, Mr. TV man, when you roll a three "at least one of the dice is a 2." So explain that to all of us like we are three years olds, Mr. TV man, that when one of the dice is "at least a 2" it is even odds that the other die will be a 1 or a 2. Your math don't balance Mr. TV man. It is obvious that you and Dinger have some kind of romanctic relationship. And don't give me that crap about being married men.
    Does one have to be liquored up to post like this?

Or high, either one. And who cares if it's 1/6, 1/11, 1/infinity, etc. Who cares?

Not sure why Alan is engaging these morons. And it looks like RS__ has finally found someone at his mentality level to address. You can tell he & they have been wounded by the wizard's failure as an "AP". I'll bet these fools even sent some cash to him when he humbled himself by begging for it. Gee....haven't heard Shack come on and discuss THAT topic on GWAE at all Instead, the five listeners get jokers like "Richard Munchkin" & "Johnny Jazz".

RS, you are making me LMAO today. Thanks. It's really pitiful that those otherwise intelligent men can't do dice math.

Thread Information