Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas wager for Alan

Geez--it looks like the only thing left is who has the bigger Schmeckie. Whatever Redietz sets the length at, i'm betting everything under with all of these blowhards.

And I think Redietz has already conceded the title to Rob in many past threads.

Please--let's not post pictures!!

Don't make me post "Ode to Rob's Schlong" again. Or maybe it was called "Rappin' with Rob."

Personally, regnis, I'm a bit sensitive on this subject. I grew up on a cross-country team, where I had to take showers with two guys, one of whom was nicknamed "The Sequoia." The other, I actually heard a hooker in Philadelphia say to him, "I'm not lettin' you put that thing in me!"

So I grew up thinking I was somewhat, shall we say, undermanned.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Hey Alan let's bet
    Nobody take this deadbeat's action until he settles up the bet he lost to me.

Donkey...I've asked this many times already...when are you coming to AC to present my winnings?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Don't make me post "Ode to Rob's Schlong" again. Or maybe it was called "Rappin' with Rob."

Personally, regnis, I'm a bit sensitive on this subject. I grew up on a cross-country team, where I had to take showers with two guys, one of whom was nicknamed "The Sequoia." The other, I actually heard a hooker in Philadelphia say to him, "I'm not lettin' you put that thing in me!"

So I grew up thinking I was somewhat, shall we say, undermanned.
    Understood--my best friend in school was the "anaconda". If not for my incredible good looks.......

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    Question to the forum: Who sounds like the chicken?
    Here's what I found:

My offer still stands I'll buy your plane ticket to Vegas this week so you can say those words you typed about my wife and son to me face to face.
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    LoneStar: I accept your invitation to meet in LV this week. Thursday, 4am at the ground floor elevator entrance of the parking garage at the Hard Rock. No need for a ticket--I only fly to Hawaii.
    I'm glad you're accepting my offer to meet up, but I don't arrive until 8:15 AM Vegas time Thursday morning.
    I'll be where I said I would be at the time I said I would be there, on FRI. morning at 4am. Just for you.
    4 AM in a parking garage wouldn't meet my best friend... Let's make it 4 AM Bellagio Main entrance, I know exactly what you look like... I'll be the one wearing a Texas Rangers baseball cap
    I'll be at where I said I would be at 4am Fri.
    Just be at the Hard Rock tough guy. I'll bring you some Kleenex and TP.
    Tell you what I WILL be there, just to prove a point.
    Then I'll see you there Tex!
    I will be there for sure just to prove he's ALL talk no action.... Being on East Coast time showing up at 4AM is 7AM my time
    This "get together" will just be me showing up to an empty garage.
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob and I shot our first interview and videos at the Hard Rock. He is well known there and knows the managers.
    Friday 4AM.... Rob won't be there, I will would be my pleasure buying you breakfast...
    Little Man Rob Singer What will be your excuse when you don't appear Friday AM??
    What WILL be your excuse for not showing up Friday???
    After reading through a few PMs and emails from members here, I agree with them why should I have to go to a parking garage at 4AM to meet him...

Coach, is there a reason you skipped all the quotes where Rob apologizes and backs down? I'm trying to grasp your editing style.

Coach, is there a reason you skipped all the quotes where Rob apologizes and backs down? I'm trying to grasp your editing style.
    I didn't skip them...they came after the Donkey backed out.

I'm trying to grasp your editing style.
    ditz...are you the one who PM'd the donkey and convinced him to back out of the Hard Rock meeting?

If you call me "Sir Dietz," my friend, I'll answer the question.

If you call me "Sir Dietz," my friend, I'll answer the question.
    Arise...Sir Dietz.

I did not convince LoneStar of anything. It's kind of a silly question, as LoneStar isn't going to be convinced by some poster he never met to do or not do anything.

Personally, I think third parties may have vetoed the meeting. In Rob's case, my theory is someone, probably family, reminded him of why he bailed on LV in the first place and that he was at real risk. Bankruptcy, as I like to say, does not relieve debts in the Las Vegas I know. Someone probably let LoneStar know it wasn't a percentage move to meet a guy who might get shot or beaten up by other people in a parking garage at 4 AM. Not a good move.

I already said I'd meet Rob in a parking garage this week, so it's not like I'm averse to watching guys get beaten up.

I did not convince LoneStar of anything. It's kind of a silly question
    Again you are being evasive...maybe you're being humble.

I'll rephrase my question...did you PM the donkey about the Hard Rock meeting?

Coach Douche Bag

You know what after looking over your style of writing and stupidity you remind me of one other member in here...Just saying

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Again you are being evasive...maybe you're being humble.

I'll rephrase my question...did you PM the donkey about the Hard Rock meeting?

Coach Douche Bag

You know what after looking over your style of writing and stupidity you remind me of one other member in here...Just saying
    Donkey...just saying...try as you will, you can't avoid the inevitable. When will you be presenting my bottle?

I am calling you out...you need to say when.

Coach Douche Bag

If you took the time to read the thread you started about our bet it's written when I will be there.... You truly are a professional asshole 24/7

About you calling me out, that phrase IS just what someone else writes quite often... My goodness how stupid are you??
    Because three of us in here know exactly who you are....

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Donkey...just saying...try as you will, you can't avoid the inevitable. When will you be presenting my bottle?

I am calling you out...you need to say when.

Alan STILL hasn't responded to my dinner wager that stayed his 2015 income isn't within $350,000 of mine... He's great at avoiding certain topics that he looks bad

He talks about $25 craps and buffet's but won't bet me an Old Homestead Dinner

LoneStarHorse I don't care how much money you make and how much money I make is none of your business. There is no need for a challenge or a bet. I never asked you how much money you make nor do I care.

Frankly, I want to know what happened with you? You came here as a welcomed member and made worthwhile posts and contributions. Then Rob Singer got under your skin and you became a very hostile poster.

Go back to the way you were.

Frankly Alan, I couldn't agree more. This guy became a "poster" about 3 weeks before me, yet treats me like a step-child. He talks waaaaaay too much to be a badass, lies way too much to be a player, and needs to be put to sleep

manoftroy2525

"Needs to be put to sleep"

With that comment you just crossed a VERY serious legal boundary...
    You think because you're on a forum typing away you aren't responsible for your actions, guess what you're wrong... VERY wrong

Originally Posted by manoftroy2525 View Post
    Frankly Alan, I couldn't agree more. This guy became a "poster" about 3 weeks before me, yet treats me like a step-child. He talks waaaaaay too much to be a badass, lies way too much to be a player, and needs to be put to sleep
    Last edited by LoneStarHorse; 02-15-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Thread Information