Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
after buying a table andafter 1000 hours of practice, no one guarantees results. Its just a dollar bill on the end of a fishing pole that just keeps getting out of reach as you chase it. After 1000 hours and complaining still no results....then the response is " thats 1000 hours is just an average....you may need more". More hours of practice, and maybe a second level seminar to refine your knowledge.
whats wrong with the instruction that people need to buy their own table and practice 1000 hours...is that it is not divulged pre-sale of books and of seminars.
Unfortunately, yous guys are making all the wrong assumptions. I stopped by Koganinja's Craps studio the other day in Las Vegas to pick up a few slow motion videos he had made of my dice throws. I had just asked him how hard was it to learn his Koganinja #15 Evolution off axis throw from his videos. He was telling me it was very easy and could be mastered in only a few hours of practice.

Just then a red-headed lady in her early 30's knocked on his door to deliver pizza. Koganinja asked her if for a $20 tip she could spare a few minutes. She obliged and Koganinja asked her if she had ever thrown dice. She said no. So he asked her to stand at the end of his craps table a certain way, then he set the dice for her. He told her to hold the dice a certain way and to throw them from the end of the table hard enough to hit the back wall at the other end. He mentioned to her that she should roll either of a few results. She made the desired result on her 1st virgin try. She was also successful on her 2nd and 3 times in row. No 1000 hours of practice.

On her 4th throw, she missed the desired result. But her 5th and 6th throw were again successful. 5 out of 6 throws were money-making tosses.

Imagine with maybe just a little time of practice, not 1000s of hours and she could have turned $6 of her tip into $800 profit with just 6 successful throws.