Thread: do you know what God did about our sins 💜

Hi, my name is Ron. Have you heard what God did for us? God gave us his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, so that we can be saved and go to heaven when we die. Heaven is described as a beautiful place full of joy with no more sorrow, sickness, suffering and death. The good news is that around 2000 years ago the Son of God already paid the penalty for our sins with his own blood when he died for us on the cross. The reason we all think wrong things, say wrong things, and do wrong things is because we were born sinful. People who die without being saved will be separated from the love of God forever suffering in hell and the lake of fire. Jesus qualifies to be our Savior because he is fully God and fully man without sin. He suffered on the cross and died in our place and was buried for three days and then he came back to life walking out of the tomb defeating death. To be saved all you need to do is acknowledge before God that you are a sinner and put your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Do you believe in your heart the message I just shared with you and will you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord? If your answer is yes, then you are saved. Now you can grow in godliness and learn more about God by reading a little everyday the written word of God called the Holy Bible. A good place to start reading the Holy Bible is "Ephesians" and you can find it online for free.

Looks like Dan needs to move to manual approval.

Unfortunately, my blog already lists me as a card-carrying member of the Church of the Nethilum Rite.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Riveting fiction Ron
    Actually, it's called the Way, the Truth and the Life. Just a note before this thread is probably done away with.

I think I saw Ron harassing people with a bullhorn speaker at the bottom of an escalator. He looked a little methed out, but he’s been forgiven for that.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Riveting fiction Ron
    Actually, it's called the Way, the Truth and the Life. Just a note before this thread is probably done away with.
    Seems important

John 6:44 says " no man comes except the Spirit draw him." So this does away with any man, religion, or creed. So to some it is foolishness. If we look to ourself or others, we will all be disappointed. This person, myself , or others may actually repel some.

I'm waiting to see where this goes next.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Praise the Lord and pass the loot.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

While all the heathens get the boot.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    While all the heathens get the boot.
    You tell 'em Aunt Esther!

Thread Information