Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: AP Blackjack Question

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I think Midwest Player might be Tasha’s sock. Shack might have had it right when he got banned from WoV as a Nathan sock, not kewl.
    Midwest Player is not a Tasha sock or a sock of anyone. Those in the blackjack community know Midwest Player for many years from a number of blackjack forums.

    And at WofV, Mike made a mistake in thinking MWP was a sock. There is no shame in making a mistake and/or admitting a mistake. But doing so doesn't seem to be one of Michael's strong suits. At least he reinstated MWP, who has been a member for years (just doesn't post there much).

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    This isn't Tasha. She doesn't know enough about blackjack to make such a post. Sorry Tasha, but I don't think you know shit about blackjack. My guess is its Moses.
    Not Moses. I give him more credit than this. When he doesn't like you, he isn't afraid to tell you using his "Moses" identity.

    While he has created socks out of necessity, it is not really his style to hide behind a sock. This really has Tasha written all over it. Although the Tasha "fan club" over at WoV, would probably be a better judge than me.
    This is not me! I stood up for you and cussed out the OP more than once in your defense and this is the thanks I get. :/
    Tasha this "I stood up for you, so you owe me crap", doesn't work with me. I don't form "teams" and don't owe anybody anything like that.

    If you think I am right and/or stand up for me about something, I hope it is because you think I am or was right, not because you think I now owe you something.

    If you do, you will be disappointed. I say what I believe to be the truth, not something because I "owe" someone.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    This isn't Tasha. She doesn't know enough about blackjack to make such a post. Sorry Tasha, but I don't think you know shit about blackjack. My guess is its Moses.

    By the way, I just checked CBJN for WI casinos and there are no six deck games with .57% edge listed. There are two casinos with .56% edge and one of those is my report and the 6 deck is a specialized game only open probably on New Years Eve. And these casinos are not located anywhere near HoChunk. Poster knows shit about WI casinos.
    I was thinking the same thing however She's Crafty enough to scour the internet and find something she could just transfer over to here. Or perhaps you had helped who knows. She had some sock puppets on Wizard of Vegas that also didn't seem like it was her but it turned out to be.

    Hopefully I'm wrong. I guess we would have to ask Dan if the General location matches up or the persons is using a VPN.

    Why would this person bother copying same exact same thing Tasha said? That doesn't make any sense. I don't know, just a few too many coincidences.
    So I know Mr. Axelwolf is still mad at me and pretending I don't exist and not engaging with me, but I am going to comment on this.

    Tasha is a professional troll. You know this as well as anybody. She/he will post and comment about things he/she should even know about because she (?) Will read the forum in question and find out things, JUST so she can.

    Case in point: Are you aware Tasha created an account at Norm's blackjack forum where she was "blackjack pro" (later changed to blackjack newbie)?? I meanTasha has demonstrated no interest in blackjack, so why would she do that?

    So trying to figure anything out from her actions or non actions is a crap shoot. It's just about attention. And she does what she needs to to get it including reading up on whatever will help her.

    And I know. How dare I say these things when she has "stood up" for me.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    This isn't Tasha. She doesn't know enough about blackjack to make such a post. Sorry Tasha, but I don't think you know shit about blackjack. My guess is its Moses.

    By the way, I just checked CBJN for WI casinos and there are no six deck games with .57% edge listed. There are two casinos with .56% edge and one of those is my report and the 6 deck is a specialized game only open probably on New Years Eve. And these casinos are not located anywhere near HoChunk. Poster knows shit about WI casinos.
    I was thinking the same thing however She's Crafty enough to scour the internet and find something she could just transfer over to here. Or perhaps you had helped who knows. She had some sock puppets on Wizard of Vegas that also didn't seem like it was her but it turned out to be.

    Hopefully I'm wrong. I guess we would have to ask Dan if the General location matches up or the persons is using a VPN.

    Why would this person bother copying same exact same thing Tasha said? That doesn't make any sense. I don't know, just a few too many coincidences.
    So I know Mr. Axelwolf is still mad at me and pretending I don't exist and not engaging with me, but I am going to comment on this.

    Tasha is a professional troll. You know this as well as anybody. She/he will post and comment about things he/she should even know about because she (?) Will read the forum in question and find out things, JUST so she can.

    Case in point: Are you aware Tasha created an account at Norm's blackjack forum where she was "blackjack pro" (later changed to blackjack newbie)?? I meanTasha has demonstrated no interest in blackjack, so why would she do that?

    So trying to figure anything out from her actions or non actions is a crap shoot. It's just about attention. And she does what she needs to to get it including reading up on whatever will help her.

    And I know. How dare I say these things when she has "stood up" for me.
    Did you not see where I actually showed interest in Blackjack on BJTF? I have started several threads showing my very real interest in Blackjack.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Sorry to the Admin, I did not mean to post the same as Tasha and I don't know what happened but I loathe to think I won't be taken seriously because of this mistake. I am not good with Technology or Forums. I am NOT an Impersonator, a Sock, or a Friend of anyone here! I don't know how to reply directly to the answer above from kewlj, but I want to say" thank you," I really appreciate it. I will familiarize myself with true count frequencies for the next time I go to the Casino...

    AndrewG, yes, that was my post on blackjackinfo and I wasn't satisfied with the answers then so I wanted to ask it again in a different Forum! I am NOT Tasha! I don't even use the same browser as her since I use Tor for privacy.

    kewlj, nice username by the way. What does your" J" stand for?

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by Fake kewlJ View Post
    Sorry to the Admin, I did not mean to post the same as Tasha and I don't know what happened but I loathe to think I won't be taken seriously because of this mistake. I am not good with Technology or Forums. I am NOT an Impersonator, a Sock, or a Friend of anyone here! I don't know how to reply directly to the answer above from kewlj, but I want to say" thank you," I really appreciate it. I will familiarize myself with true count frequencies for the next time I go to the Casino...

    AndrewG, yes, that was my post on blackjackinfo and I wasn't satisfied with the answers then so I wanted to ask it again in a different Forum! I am NOT Tasha! I don't even use the same browser as her since I use Tor for privacy.

    kewlj, nice username by the way. What does your" J" stand for?
    That's pretty damn good. Obviously dealing with a Master Tee-roller here.....lol

  8. #28
    Never mind. Asked a question and got it answered by Google. Asked what a Master T Roller was and then asked it on Google and got the answer. At first I thought it was some sort of Gambling bet, LOL.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-03-2019 at 01:04 AM.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Fake kewlJ View Post
    Sorry to the Admin, I did not mean to post the same as Tasha and I don't know what happened but I loathe to think I won't be taken seriously because of this mistake. I am not good with Technology or Forums. I am NOT an Impersonator, a Sock, or a Friend of anyone here! I don't know how to reply directly to the answer above from kewlj, but I want to say" thank you," I really appreciate it. I will familiarize myself with true count frequencies for the next time I go to the Casino...

    AndrewG, yes, that was my post on blackjackinfo and I wasn't satisfied with the answers then so I wanted to ask it again in a different Forum! I am NOT Tasha! I don't even use the same browser as her since I use Tor for privacy.

    kewlj, nice username by the way. What does your" J" stand for?
    Do you use a VPN as well?

    Obviously you know what the J stands for and there's zero chance you don't know who he is and the history be kind that aspect.

    Not 100% sure if you're Tasha or not, but whatever the case you're not legitimate and something fishy is going on. Please feel free to prove me wrong, I would like to be wrong that would actually give me some hope that a majority of the f****** people on the internet on f****** sock puppets.

    And just out of curiosity, how come it is that you haven't found your way over to the wizard of Vegas?

  10. #30
    Tor is a free browser that works like a VPN for privacy. Come on, you KNOW that I am not Tasha. I'm not even from her Region. Lmao! What is Wizard of Vegas? O.O

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by Fake kewlJ View Post
    Tor is a free browser that works like a VPN for privacy. Come on, you KNOW that I am not Tasha. I'm not even from her Region. Lmao! What is Wizard of Vegas? O.O
    You are not one of my Socks, but you kind of made people really suspicious that you were my Sock when you copied and pasted verbatim my post and adding nothing else before I edited my post to make it longer. How do you think it looks when you said exactly the same thing I did exactly two minutes apart from me? I'll tell you. To most people, it looks like I posted something and then reposted the same thing two minutes later under a different Sock. Another Poster said something very similar. So, that looks bad you writing my post verbatim.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-03-2019 at 07:55 AM.

  12. #32
    Tasha you really are pathetic! Each time you make a sock puppet your denials are EXACTLY the same. Adamantly insisisting it is not you when everyone knows it is. Then some time later you admit your guilt.

    You know I got miffed when you created "blackjack pro". Did you think I wouldn't get P.O.ed with you stealing a handle that I used on numerous forums for years? A handle that has my name in it?

    Did you even bother to Google the name? Almost all references are of me on different forums.

    And finally did you even consider why I might have stopped using that handle? For an AP such a mistake can be deadly. Cost money. Real dollars and sense.

    I believe I have protected myself as much as possible, knowing haters and idiots like you would continue to try to out me and harm me.

    I don't care. You are an idiot. But don't EVER again even suggest we are friends. Never were never will be. Friends don't try to cause financial harm.

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by Fake kewlJ View Post
    Tor is a free browser that works like a VPN for privacy. Come on, you KNOW that I am not Tasha. I'm not even from her Region. Lmao! What is Wizard of Vegas? O.O
    how would you know what region she's from?

    And how would she know if you used copy and paste or not? Yeah it's pretty hard not to know what wizard of Vegas website is if you're looking up or researching any type of blackjack.

    You claimed that you're not that computer Savvy, yet you're using Tor browser. Basically you're full of s***.

  14. #34
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Tasha you really are pathetic! Each time you make a sock puppet your denials are EXACTLY the same. Adamantly insisisting it is not you when everyone knows it is. Then some time later you admit your guilt.

    You know I got miffed when you created "blackjack pro". Did you think I wouldn't get P.O.ed with you stealing a handle that I used on numerous forums for years? A handle that has my name in it?

    Did you even bother to Google the name? Almost all references are of me on different forums.

    And finally did you even consider why I might have stopped using that handle? For an AP such a mistake can be deadly. Cost money. Real dollars and sense.

    I believe I have protected myself as much as possible, knowing haters and idiots like you would continue to try to out me and harm me.

    I don't care. You are an idiot. But don't EVER again even suggest we are friends. Never were never will be. Friends don't try to cause financial harm.
    I didn't even know you ever used the handle BlackjackPro. until you told me today. It was an honest mistake. I wouldn't have used it had I known you had used that handle before. It was an impulsive thing on my part and I had no idea it could ever cause problems for you. And anyways, I changed my name to Blackjack Newbie on BJTF when you pointed out that Blackjack Rookies shouldn't call themselves Blackjack Pro.

  15. #35
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Not Moses. I give him more credit than this. When he doesn't like you, he isn't afraid to tell you using his "Moses" identity.

    While he has created socks out of necessity, it is not really his style to hide behind a sock. This really has Tasha written all over it. Although the Tasha "fan club" over at WoV, would probably be a better judge than me.
    This is not me! I stood up for you and cussed out the OP more than once in your defense and this is the thanks I get. :/
    Tasha this "I stood up for you, so you owe me crap", doesn't work with me. I don't form "teams" and don't owe anybody anything like that.

    If you think I am right and/or stand up for me about something, I hope it is because you think I am or was right, not because you think I now owe you something.

    If you do, you will be disappointed. I say what I believe to be the truth, not something because I "owe" someone.
    I stood up for you because you were being impersonated. I don't like that. I myself had someone claim to be me and steal $1,000 from me. I was so mad I said something like,"I wish I could find the Asshole who impersonated me and stole $1,000 from me. I'd beat their ass!" I had to sign paperwork claiming I was the victim of identity theft and I waited 6 months to get my own money back! So when it looked like you were being impostered by that account, I got angry and cussed him out remembering what happened to me.

  16. #36
    I believe everything Tasha is saying. I did not come here to cause trouble. It was an honest mistake. If you must ban an account, ban me, but do NOT ban Tasha!

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I think Midwest Player might be Tasha’s sock. Shack might have had it right when he got banned from WoV as a Nathan sock, not kewl.
    Midwest Player is not a Tasha sock or a sock of anyone. Those in the blackjack community know Midwest Player for many years from a number of blackjack forums.

    And at WofV, Mike made a mistake in thinking MWP was a sock. There is no shame in making a mistake and/or admitting a mistake. But doing so doesn't seem to be one of Michael's strong suits. At least he reinstated MWP, who has been a member for years (just doesn't post there much).
    Thank you for having my back on this one, KewlJ. I can't believe someone claimed they think I am Midwest Player. WTF? O.O We obviously are two different People and we even live in different States!

  18. #38
    Originally Posted by Fake kewlJ View Post
    I believe everything Tasha is saying. I did not come here to cause trouble. It was an honest mistake. If you must ban an account, ban me, but do NOT ban Tasha!
    I don't think you should be banned, maybe just make sure in the future that your posts are not another Poster's post verbatim(There was an interesting case where two different Posters wrote the exact same thing verbatim at exactly the same time down to the millisecond and had a good laugh about how they were perfectly in sync with their posts, LOL.) And maybe make sure that your name isn't very close to another Poster's name.

  19. #39
    See what I mean, Tasha and I posted at the same time so we CANNOT be the same person! Case closed.

  20. #40
    I banned the account and changed its name to "Fake kewlJ".

    BTW, I have a way to see through these proxies and can figure out who is really behind the account. I don't want to bother, but I'm asking whoever is doing this to just stop.

    I banned the account.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 03:02 AM
  2. Does Moses Really Know Much About Blackjack
    By Midwest Player in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-15-2019, 07:33 AM
  3. Two to one blackjack
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-23-2019, 04:18 AM
  4. Blackjack: T3 on rampage... again.
    By Moses in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2019, 08:18 AM
  5. Blackjack question?
    By Moses in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2018, 02:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •