Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Dan. Rob has been a great source of entertainment for many years. I look forward to his returning as if none of his latest BS ever took place so he can start a whole new fantasy unconnected to his last. S.O.P.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Rob, this is big time projection on your part saying that I'm broke. Everyone who knows me in poker and gambling will assure you that's not anywhere near the case.

Anyway, if the driver's license thing wasn't your idea, why didn't you simply meet Max at a public place of your choosing, and show him the Newell? Why all the other nonsense terms and conditions?

I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it. If anyone were to offer me $3k to meet them with it and proof of ownership, I would snap agree to it. I would not put forth restrictive terms or rigid instructions. My question would be, "Where and when?", and I'd be there. Maybe I'd have the money escrowed first so they don't cheat me, but aside from that, I'd go out of my way to make it easy for them to meet me.

Why didn't you do the same?

We all know the truth.

I will admit that I enjoy the comedy of all this, though. You do bring a lot of entertainment value to the forum. I have gotten so many messages over time demanding that I ban you, and I just can't bring myself to do it. Lots of unintentional laughs.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If anyone were to offer me $3k to meet them with it and proof of ownership, I would snap agree to it. I'd have the money escrowed first so they don't cheat me
    How could they cheat you if you risk nothing?

I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it.
    Does this mean something special that Axel road in it? He seems to get a lot of rides. Does he even own a car? Would you know if he lost his license from DWI's?

For the record my friends Tony, and Guido, both rode in mine. Maybe I could get them to come here and confirm that.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it.
    Does this mean something special that Axel road in it? He seems to get a lot of rides. Does he even own a car? Would you know if he lost his license from DWI's?

For the record my friends Tony, and Guido, both rode in mine. Maybe I could get them to come here and confirm that.
    I do have a drivers license. I do own a luxury vehicle outright. I also own an older limited addition sports truck. Nothing super fancy like Mdawg claims to own.

I have been Driving since before I was 16, I have owned lots of sports cars, I have always loved cars and hot-rodding. The first car I bough here in Vegas after getting in to AP was a classic Porsche(I always wanted one since I was a teen). Once I got Pumped up...I slammed it, the front valance was only 4" off the ground(I went though 4 of those), added low-profile tiers, I chromed out the rims, spent thousands on a paintjob, 3k on a custom built stereo system, I spent about 1k on new interior. I had the engine rebuilt, board out and supped up with dual Weber's. I was running 103 octane(I remember it was $3.05 at the time, about double the price of normal gas.) I blew that engine within a few years. I then had a race engine put in and eventfully blew that one too. I added a 3rd race engine, but it was a pain in the ass since it always seemed to need tuned up and the carbs had to be constantly adjusted. Eventually, the transmission when out and I made the hard decision to sell it. I also had a Camaro( eventually totaled) and BMW( eventually sold) at the time. At some point bought a red 2000's Pontiac trans am firebird that ended up getting stolen(I really liked that car). I had all different kinds of cars before and in-between. I basically gave away a 280Z to a guy that was working for me so he had something better to Drive. He did pay me a little.

Rob, this is big time projection on your part saying that I'm broke. Everyone who knows me in poker and gambling will assure you that's not anywhere near the case.

Anyway, if the driver's license thing wasn't your idea, why didn't you simply meet Max at a public place of your choosing, and show him the Newell? Why all the other nonsense terms and conditions?

I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it. If anyone were to offer me $3k to meet them with it and proof of ownership, I would snap agree to it. I would not put forth restrictive terms or rigid instructions. My question would be, "Where and when?", and I'd be there. Maybe I'd have the money escrowed first so they don't cheat me, but aside from that, I'd go out of my way to make it easy for them to meet me.

We all know the truth.

I will admit that I enjoy the comedy of all this, though. You do bring a lot of entertainment value to the forum. I have gotten so many messages over time demanding that I ban you, and I just can't bring myself to do it. Lots of unintentional laughs.
    Dan, it must be that you skip around and read only parts of postings. The DL thing was brought up by max, not me, after my ad posted and I told him to contact me for the meet time and address in Gilbert. How much more simple can it get? It was your easy "where and when". No conditions, restrictions, terms, or anything--exactly as he asked for over and over again. I even deleted any money requirement either way! Is it getting thru to you yet?

But....he immediately backed out of coming over (which he constantly proclaimed he'd do "within 24hrs.") with his requirement to instead post yet another picture so he could claim it was fake, and he'd send me a copy of his DL if I did that.

He OBVIOUSLY was never gonna come over here to face me in the first place. And you're supporting someone like this? Now I see he's still going on and on about alternate issues because people like you give him the strength to welch out without consequence. Which is why he keeps promising to post more bogus snoop info on me thinking it affects anything or matters. He knows how he looks after this, and because forum life drives his existence, he needs to do something to alleviate the pain.

Your claim about my RV Trader ad being "fake" is odd. There's a requirement for some states to provide a VIN and proof of ownership on vehicles being posted for over a certain amount. And what else could max claim other than I took shots of some wayward Newell last summer for the ad? Really? Then why'd I wait so long to claim I was selling it? The only part of this nonsense I agree is a little loose is the interior pics from last year, but that's because max, in his inimitable wisdom and haste, chose to throw out proclamations instead of ever asking questions--which is typical on forums.

I know how most of you people want this story to be told. I'm trying to get on the road to S. Dakota but the weather is making us wait a few days. Some people here are using my email address and phone no. from my ad to try and get me to return for responses because they love conflict. But no more. I got the feeling that if you actually take the time to read everything comprehensively all your questions and criticisms will be answered...to your and others' chagrin.

Max happy posting!....you chickenshit coward.

And everybody wise up.

Sounds of desperation.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Sounds of desperation.

Yeah, it starts with the second sentence in the fourth paragraph when, instead of actually claiming that was the case with his sale, he goes all passive voice. Then he asks rhetorical questions instead of saying anything. Rhetorical questions are like "Why would a guy not keep interior photos for future reference knowing he'll get called on it? No camera? No phone?" or "Why would an ad that has a four-photo limit only have two photos?" and so on.

The interesting aspect to this is whether "Singer" will come clean to his family about his delusional stories before Max outs him or not.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Sounds of desperation.

Yeah, it starts with the second sentence in the fourth paragraph when, instead of actually claiming that was the case with his sale, he goes all passive voice. Then he asks rhetorical questions instead of saying anything. Rhetorical questions are like "Why would a guy not keep interior photos for future reference knowing he'll get called on it? No camera? No phone?" or "Why would an ad that has a four-photo limit only have two photos?" and so on.

The interesting aspect to this is whether "Singer" will come clean to his family about his delusional stories before Max outs him or not.
    Here is the thing. Singer did that interview with Wizard, which frankly he comes off pretty bad. In response to that interview both Wizard and Dan Druff request proof of the RV, since Singer tied that to the Double-up bug claim. It is at this point that Singer heads to the nearby RV dealership pretending to be a perspective buyer and takes those staged pictures. What was it 4 or 5 pictures, completely staged, no personal items, no feet allowed on the bed. A picture in the drivers seat, like the big captain, while the vehicle was parked at the dealership. The best part of the staged pictures was it made the squeegee famous.

So after that fooled no one, and everyone cried "staged", if Singer really owned that RV, he simply would have gone to the RV and taken a dozen or so more pictures, maybe with a current days newpaper. Something like that. But he didn't own the RV, so he couldn't go back to the dealership with that scam again, so he then posted the phony bill of sales, which dug his hole even deeper.

Here is the basic problem with Singer. He always thinks he is the smartest person in the room, or in this case on the forum, when in fact, he is probably the dumbest.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

We all know the truth.

Dan, it must be that you skip around and read only parts of postings. The DL thing was brought up by max, not me, after my ad posted and I told him to contact me for the meet time and address in Gilbert. How much more simple can it get? It was your easy "where and when". No conditions, restrictions, terms, or anything--exactly as he asked for over and over again. I even deleted any money requirement either way! Is it getting thru to you yet?

But....he immediately backed out of coming over (which he constantly proclaimed he'd do "within 24hrs.") with his requirement to instead post yet another picture so he could claim it was fake, and he'd send me a copy of his DL if I did that.

He OBVIOUSLY was never gonna come over here to face me in the first place. And you're supporting someone like this? Now I see he's still going on and on about alternate issues because people like you give him the strength to welch out without consequence. Which is why he keeps promising to post more bogus snoop info on me thinking it affects anything or matters. He knows how he looks after this, and because forum life drives his existence, he needs to do something to alleviate the pain.

Your claim about my RV Trader ad being "fake" is odd. There's a requirement for some states to provide a VIN and proof of ownership on vehicles being posted for over a certain amount. And what else could max claim other than I took shots of some wayward Newell last summer for the ad? Really? Then why'd I wait so long to claim I was selling it? The only part of this nonsense I agree is a little loose is the interior pics from last year, but that's because max, in his inimitable wisdom and haste, chose to throw out proclamations instead of ever asking questions--which is typical on forums.

I know how most of you people want this story to be told. I'm trying to get on the road to S. Dakota but the weather is making us wait a few days. Some people here are using my email address and phone no. from my ad to try and get me to return for responses because they love conflict. But no more. I got the feeling that if you actually take the time to read everything comprehensively all your questions and criticisms will be answered...to your and others' chagrin.

And everybody wise up.
    Rest In Peace gramps...... There is no coming back from the Newell lie. You supplied all the proof dumbass....lol. You should just apologize for trying to deceive everyone and move on. If you do that by February 15th I will not unleash the Reckoning Upon You.

You got one chance to
    Wise Up

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

We all know the truth.

And everybody wise up.
    Rest In Peace gramps...... There is no coming back from the Newell lie. You supplied all the proof dumbass....lol. You should just apologize for trying to deceive everyone and move on. If you do that by February 15th I will not unleash the Reckoning Upon You.

You got one chance to
    Wise Up
    Max, you have a heart of gold. Giving "Singer" a calm Valentine's Day -- that is really very generous of you. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Tick tock.

We all know the truth.

And everybody wise up.

You got one chance to
    Wise Up
    Grandpa Newell has not apologized for his lies on this forum and others. He has disappeared from posting though. Which he should as it is his only chance for salvation without making an apology.

As long as Grandpa Newell remains silent. Should he be given a pass from having to pay for his sins?

I am inclined to release a shit storm to rain down upon him. Causing him many problems I am sure. Really, I have no pity for the lying sack of shit. But I would value the opinion of others as to whether or not he should get a pass before the games commence.

Grandpa Newell has not apologized for his lies on this forum and others. He has disappeared from posting though. Which he should as it is his only chance for salvation without making an apology.

As long as Grandpa Newell remains silent. Should he be given a pass from having to pay for his sins?

I am inclined to release a shit storm to rain down upon him. Causing him many problems I am sure. Really, I have no pity for the lying sack of shit. But I would value the opinion of others as to whether or not he should get a pass before the games commence.
    Thanks for asking MaxPen. I vote no mercy.

Rob has been way over the line on his attacks of people, myself included, but many, many others, including some that have now formed an alliance with him. Yes, I am talking about mickey crimm. Just because Mickey now supports Rob, for whatever that is worth, does not excuse the nasty attacks rob spewed at mickey for years. And some of us, myself, Redeitz, Arci, maybe others that I am not familiar with, these nasty lies extended to spouses that had passed away. How low can a person go?

And these attacks were simply about deflecting away from legitimate challenges to his claims that weren't true and as such didn't make sense.

Furthermore, while Rob has disappeared for the time being, he has done so many times before when he has gotten "caught" and embarrassed, only to return at some point after the heat dies down, with the same old, and sometimes new ridiculous claims. It is time to put the nail in the coffin and close this book of fables for good.....in my opinion. But ultimately, it is your call MaxPen.

And everybody wise up.

You got one chance to
    Wise Up

In terms of people who used their actual names on this board, myself and Alan have probably been the target of the nastiest Singer posts. He also has been ridiculously nasty regarding kewlJ and Arcimede$. For me personally, he claimed my late wife died via suicide, which is really a sick thing to invent. He's also told very specific outright lies regarding me, such as that I solicited him for business and such. He told similar specific lies regarding kewlJ. Why he feels it necessary to make up precise, specific lies without any shred of proof is beyond me. It suggests mental illness.

The only saving grace is that nobody believes anything he has to say any longer. Alan propped him up for a long time, but then "Singer" went all double-up bug and the result is minimal credibility.

Of course, it would warm my heart to hear how horrified his family was if his fairy tales were presented to them, but what do I know? Maybe they know "Singer" is mentally ill and it would just be an excuse to increase grandpa's meds.

If I go back and actually re-read his lines about my late wife, I'd probably say MaxPen should bury the idiot. Somebody who publicly lies about gambling for 30 years should get annihilated, I suppose.

He's a vicious old idiot. Occasionally, I feel for sorry for him, as long as I don't revisit some of his posts.

But I would value the opinion of others
    Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers that you do unto me.

I agree with monet and BoSox.

Fuck you crap game, you piece of shit.

Just when you thought any of the obvious snake members here couldn’t swivel any deeper into the anonymous hole. What a fucking coward.

I wonder what a look into whoever MaxPen really is would reveal. Fucking coward.
    Last edited by blackhole; 02-21-2021 at 05:43 AM.

At least you established that all of this is just a game to you. I excuse myself for thinking that you may have some hidden character somewhere within yourself.

To all saying I am late. Maybe you can say that. But keep in mind all storms begin with cloud formations. Those have definitely been being formed since the deadline and actually a bit before. I still have not fully decided the exact path the storm will travel. There are a lot of options. But it is definitely going to rain.

Rob has done good to disappear in hopes the storm would change paths. Even with his heading to the storm shelter. It is clear that he needs to suffer a direct hit. He is not going to dodge justice yet again. More to come later.

And everybody wise up.

You got one chance to
    Wise Up

What someone considers playing games may often backfire on them. You are not a judge, jury, or executioner.

Thread Information