Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Rob, this is big time projection on your part saying that I'm broke. Everyone who knows me in poker and gambling will assure you that's not anywhere near the case.

Anyway, if the driver's license thing wasn't your idea, why didn't you simply meet Max at a public place of your choosing, and show him the Newell? Why all the other nonsense terms and conditions?

I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it. If anyone were to offer me $3k to meet them with it and proof of ownership, I would snap agree to it. I would not put forth restrictive terms or rigid instructions. My question would be, "Where and when?", and I'd be there. Maybe I'd have the money escrowed first so they don't cheat me, but aside from that, I'd go out of my way to make it easy for them to meet me.

Why didn't you do the same?

We all know the truth.

I will admit that I enjoy the comedy of all this, though. You do bring a lot of entertainment value to the forum. I have gotten so many messages over time demanding that I ban you, and I just can't bring myself to do it. Lots of unintentional laughs.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If anyone were to offer me $3k to meet them with it and proof of ownership, I would snap agree to it. I'd have the money escrowed first so they don't cheat me
    How could they cheat you if you risk nothing?

His only defenders are longtime trolls and weirdos.
    Dan, are there any examples you could provide of defenders who are trolls but not weirdos or weirdos who are not trolls ?
    For example Bill Yung is both a troll and a weirdo.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Rob's detractors insist that his claims are impossible.

I defend him on the principal that what he has claimed is not impossible.

On what basis do you conclude that I believe his Newell story?

You've accused me of writing what I don't believe.

Unless you believe that your accusation alone is proof enough,
    then please provide an example of what you you mean.
    What I mean is that any logical person would read this thread and perceive that you are defending Rob, and trying to question his detractors.

But okay... I'll ask you directly.

Do you or do you not believe he has a Newell?
    If a broke California flake fool like yourself is going to chime in then so am I.

You can believe anything you choose, and what you say you believe is only and totally based on biases and envy. However, you also choose to only believe in and read misrepresented facts, and I'll fix that for you.

When my RV Trader ad was posted, there was no DL requirement for anyone anywhere Only guidance that whomever wanted to view the rig in a face-to-face with me contact me via my ad to let me know what day and time they selected, and we would meet up. No conditions, no bets, no nothing. Contacting me thru RV Trader would confirm it really was my RV posted by me that was for sale.

Because your reading comprehension skills rival Alan's marriage retention skills, you are yet another VCT genius who seems to need guidance when it comes to understanding clearly identified events. Maxpen showed that he was never really gonna stand by his word of meeting me at the RV ("bags are packed" over & over again) by then trying to instead get me to post another picture for him to criticize, while pretending he'd send me a copy of his DL if I did. I never asked for, required or even mentioned the idea of a DL until after he chickened out of the very simple meet. All your hero max had to do was let me know when, and I would tell him where. Now he's counting on idiots like you to bail him out after making a fool of himself because he showed he didn't have the balls or the stomach to make the visit.

There's also no doubt a failure like you would NEVER have it be that I played the DU bug like I said I did. That's also the same jealousy behind kew's and most others' drive to create an alternate reality about it. And guess what--all roads lead to the Newell.

If you morons really thought my ad included an RV that wasn't mine, why have none of you contacted the FCC about it? I would love to see that happen, because I could then sue your broke asses.

Once again in simple English: I posted the ad, max contacts me via the ad, we agree on a day and time and place. No conditions of any kind.

GO BACK AND READ IT....then stop making idiots out of yourselves by trying to claim I brought up the DL issue.

And wise up.
    Why would I respond to an ad containing exterior pics of the Newell you ran into in some campground while out and about in your camper? That removed all doubt there was even an inherited Newell which up until then remained a remote possibility.

I will arrange for us to consult an RV expert at the Newell dealership down the street from your daughter's house. The same one you posed in that Newell trying to convince Wizard that your DU story was legit. Which is what started this whole thing. Unfortunately you ran into someone who knew exactly what to do in order for you to build the case of your illegitimacy while having you provide all the evidence. You have been able to weasel your way out of your other past bullshit because there was no physical evidence against you.

Anyway, I will pay the expert. If that expert verified that it is possible for that exterior to have an interior like the one you posed in I will pay you 5k on the spot. I can also escrow the 5k with someone in Vegas of your choice if you think I won't pay. If the expert says it is impossible I would like to be reimbursed for my expenses. But that is not necessary.

I sent according to you a "lame" PM requesting to make this happen if you believed you had a Newell still after your hokey ass ad proved even an inherited one was an impossibility. Why don't you post your response?

But wait there's still more........tic toc gramps.I predict you will no longer be trolling. On this forum at least. When I unleash the reckoning upon you. Your come to Jesus moment is not far off.

Should Have Wised Up
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-24-2021 at 09:06 PM.

It will be interesting to see if RS' bluster changes at all, no matter what you come up with MP.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Dan, are there any examples you could provide of defenders who are trolls but not weirdos or weirdos who are not trolls ?
    Bill Yung and his MANY retarded dupe accounts, have countless negative qualities, not limited to, just weirdo and troll. That's being to forgiving, of his uselessness.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Rob's detractors insist that his claims are impossible.

I defend him on the principal that what he has claimed is not impossible.

On what basis do you conclude that I believe his Newell story?

You've accused me of writing what I don't believe.

Unless you believe that your accusation alone is proof enough,
    then please provide an example of what you you mean.
    What I mean is that any logical person would read this thread and perceive that you are defending Rob, and trying to question his detractors.

But okay... I'll ask you directly.

Do you or do you not believe he has a Newell?
    If a broke California flake fool like yourself is going to chime in then so am I.

You can believe anything you choose, and what you say you believe is only and totally based on biases and envy. However, you also choose to only believe in and read misrepresented facts, and I'll fix that for you.

When my RV Trader ad was posted, there was no DL requirement for anyone anywhere Only guidance that whomever wanted to view the rig in a face-to-face with me contact me via my ad to let me know what day and time they selected, and we would meet up. No conditions, no bets, no nothing. Contacting me thru RV Trader would confirm it really was my RV posted by me that was for sale.

Because your reading comprehension skills rival Alan's marriage retention skills, you are yet another VCT genius who seems to need guidance when it comes to understanding clearly identified events. Maxpen showed that he was never really gonna stand by his word of meeting me at the RV ("bags are packed" over & over again) by then trying to instead get me to post another picture for him to criticize, while pretending he'd send me a copy of his DL if I did. I never asked for, required or even mentioned the idea of a DL until after he chickened out of the very simple meet. All your hero max had to do was let me know when, and I would tell him where. Now he's counting on idiots like you to bail him out after making a fool of himself because he showed he didn't have the balls or the stomach to make the visit.

There's also no doubt a failure like you would NEVER have it be that I played the DU bug like I said I did. That's also the same jealousy behind kew's and most others' drive to create an alternate reality about it. And guess what--all roads lead to the Newell.

If you morons really thought my ad included an RV that wasn't mine, why have none of you contacted the FCC about it? I would love to see that happen, because I could then sue your broke asses.

Once again in simple English: I posted the ad, max contacts me via the ad, we agree on a day and time and place. No conditions of any kind.

GO BACK AND READ IT....then stop making idiots out of yourselves by trying to claim I brought up the DL issue.

And wise up.
    I didn't realize until now, the full extent, of how big of a jackass slug you are. Your credibility is shot.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Bill Yung and his MANY retarded dupe accounts, have countless negative qualities, not limited to, just weirdo and troll. That's being to forgiving, of his uselessness.
    Agreed. Well stated Ozzy.

I'm about to dig into this thread which I haven't read in ages.

I hope I'm not sorry.

Dan Druff an innocent bystander without a motive behind it, what a load of crap. Dan just look at the comparison of these two threads below and you go pick on Singer's thread and call him a liar and just ignore this other thread without one word out of you so far is complete bullshit on your part.

Finding Grandpa's Newell
    Started by MaxPen, 10-16-2020 08:27 PM
    19 Attachment(s)
    Replies: 267
    Views: 8,262
    tableplay
    Yesterday, 09:48 PM Go to last post

The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)
    Started by MDawg, 02-20-2020 10:13 PM
    baccarat, blackjack, cosmopolitan, encore, palms, treasure island, vegas, wynn 32 Attachment(s)
    Replies: 2,204
    Views: 258,766
    MDawg

Dan, it is all about the traffic right? I am calling you out for never opining on the MDawg thread to which you rather stay out of. Redietz's post was right on the money but unfortunately, he also knows it is all about the traffic. In my mind you are not being open-minded regarding your board, only selective, and it makes you look really bad.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-25-2021 at 03:38 AM.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Agreed. Well stated Ozzy.
    Good night, John Boy.

Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it.
    Does this mean something special that Axel road in it? He seems to get a lot of rides. Does he even own a car? Would you know if he lost his license from DWI's?

For the record my friends Tony, and Guido, both rode in mine. Maybe I could get them to come here and confirm that.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I drive a certain type of luxury car. Axel has ridden in it.
    Does this mean something special that Axel road in it? He seems to get a lot of rides. Does he even own a car? Would you know if he lost his license from DWI's?

For the record my friends Tony, and Guido, both rode in mine. Maybe I could get them to come here and confirm that.
    I do have a drivers license. I do own a luxury vehicle outright. I also own an older limited addition sports truck. Nothing super fancy like Mdawg claims to own.

I have been Driving since before I was 16, I have owned lots of sports cars, I have always loved cars and hot-rodding. The first car I bough here in Vegas after getting in to AP was a classic Porsche(I always wanted one since I was a teen). Once I got Pumped up...I slammed it, the front valance was only 4" off the ground(I went though 4 of those), added low-profile tiers, I chromed out the rims, spent thousands on a paintjob, 3k on a custom built stereo system, I spent about 1k on new interior. I had the engine rebuilt, board out and supped up with dual Weber's. I was running 103 octane(I remember it was $3.05 at the time, about double the price of normal gas.) I blew that engine within a few years. I then had a race engine put in and eventfully blew that one too. I added a 3rd race engine, but it was a pain in the ass since it always seemed to need tuned up and the carbs had to be constantly adjusted. Eventually, the transmission when out and I made the hard decision to sell it. I also had a Camaro( eventually totaled) and BMW( eventually sold) at the time. At some point bought a red 2000's Pontiac trans am firebird that ended up getting stolen(I really liked that car). I had all different kinds of cars before and in-between. I basically gave away a 280Z to a guy that was working for me so he had something better to Drive. He did pay me a little.

Glad you cleared that up.

Impressive stuff. Way to roll Bro!

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Dan just look at the comparison of these two threads below and you go pick on Singer's thread and call him a liar and just ignore this other thread without one word out of you so far is complete bullshit on your part.

Finding Grandpa's Newell

I am calling you out for never opining on the MDawg
    Rob … has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)
    And that's why DanDruff stepped in yesterday, and once before, to opine. RS posted contradictory evidence that actually DISproved his claim of owning the Newell.

If RS had kept his mouth shut, we would have thought he was a horse, and let him through. Instead he went on about how he was "in sanitation" and made a fool of himself.

And that’s the difference between RS’ malarky, and the MDawg thread. I have presented a clear consistent story that has never contradicted itself, and clear visual and video evidence to support both the play and the wins. As well, the amounts I won were modest given my credit lines, versus RS's claim of taking in millions, and then plunking it all into a phantom RV that has never been seen.

I am not sure what the equivalent for me would be to the crapola RS has pulled…but I have never presented anything so clearly contradictory as pictures posing inside an RV for sale at a dealership and then that ridiculous faked For Sale ad with the partial images of a different RV.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Dan just look at the comparison of these two threads below and you go pick on Singer's thread and call him a liar and just ignore this other thread without one word out of you so far is complete bullshit on your part.

Finding Grandpa's Newell

I am calling you out for never opining on the MDawg
    Rob … has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)
    And that's why DanDruff stepped in yesterday, and once before, to opine. RS posted contradictory evidence that actually DISproved his claim of owning the Newell.

If RS had kept his mouth shut, we would have thought he was a horse, and let him through. Instead he went on about how he was "in sanitation" and made a fool of himself.

And that’s the difference between RS’ malarky, and the MDawg thread. I have presented a clear consistent story that has never contradicted itself, and clear visual and video evidence to support both the play and the wins. As well, the amounts I won were modest given my credit lines, versus RS's claim of taking in millions, and then plunking it all into a phantom RV that has never been seen.

I am not sure what the equivalent for me would be to the crapola RS has pulled…but I have never presented anything so clearly contradictory as pictures posing inside an RV for sale at a dealership and then that ridiculous faked For Sale ad with the partial images of a different RV.
    Cant wait until he calls your BS out.

If you think he will, you're stupider than I thought. He's not a fool like you who sticks his foot in his mouth constantly, including by making claims and then being unable to back them up. It's one thing to make an AxelAss out of yourself by saying something is not true and then offering not a shred of backup evidence to support yourself, quite another to point out exactly why and how RS has blown it with his own visual evidence.

But then, no one ever said AxelWolf has a logical mind!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I did not rat you out for calling me a shit stirrer nor did I direct mike to any post regarding your suspension. I did give him the 3rd degree for suspending me while allowing you to make up lies about your bogus bitcoin and knowledge of it. I actually told him its not even worth pointing out posts you should be suspended for.
    Perhaps if you, Bosox and KewlJ keep crying and complaining to Dan the way you did to the Wizard, Dan will come in and say something in my thread, but I am sure that if he takes the time to review it, he'll be able to see it for what it is, a clear, non-contradictory chronicle with backup of visual evidence. Speculation may be left to the likes of you.

And in the meantime, There is no such thing as bad press. But there may be such a thing as bad AxelAss!

I do like the sound of that!
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-25-2021 at 09:30 AM.

If you think he will, you're stupider than I thought. He's not a fool like you who sticks his foot in his mouth constantly, including by making claims and then being unable to back them up. It's one thing to make an AxelAss out of yourself by saying something is not true and then offering not a shred of backup evidence to support yourself, quite another to point out exactly why and how RS has blown it with his own visual evidence.

I did not rat you out for calling me a shit stirrer nor did I direct mike to any post regarding your suspension. I did give him the 3rd degree for suspending me while allowing you to make up lies about your bogus bitcoin and knowledge of it. I actually told him its not even worth pointing out posts you should be suspended for.
    Perhaps if you, Bosox and KewlJ keep crying and complaining to Dan the way you did to the Wizard, Dan will come in and say something in my thread, but I am sure that if he takes the time to review it, he'll be able to see it for what it is, a clear, non-contradictory chronicle with backup of visual evidence. Speculation may be left to the likes of you.

And in the meantime, There is no such thing as bad press. But there may be such a thing as bad AxelAss!

I like the sound of it too.

BTW you never answered my question when I asked if you complained to the Wizard about Me, and, or PG, that ultimately lead to out latest suspensions. I answered you regarding that.

I like the sound of it too.

BTW you never answered my question when I asked if you complained to the Wizard about Me, and, or PG, that ultimately lead to out latest suspensions. I answered you regarding that.
    Don't feel bad MDawg never answers anyone's questions. I am glad that I am not a member at WOV where there are always new members who could easily be influenced by MDawg's escapades, as I would always be suspended for calling him out. Now his counterpoint is that he does not encourage anyone to play which is beyond his comprehension to understand just how dangerous his trip reports really are. On the same point if he was being honest in relating trip reports that were coming from a real advantage player who was playing games with a very real positive expectation that was skill-related and learned by him there would be no problem. Again he says he is in fact telling the truth and being honest about his trip reports true or not it is all meaningless and has no real substance behind it. Casino's could not find better advertisements anywhere.

Holy hell,,,, Mdawg and Axel are like covid super spreaders infecting every thread on VCT. Dan gave you two lovebirds a place to take your feud yesterday after he swept this room clean. Why the fuck can't you two just shit in one place??
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-25-2021 at 10:43 AM.

I am glad that I am not a member at WOV where there are always new members who could easily be influenced by MDawg's escapades, as I would always be suspended for calling him out.
    Seems to be the problem I am having.

Dan, it is all about the traffic right? I am calling you out for never opining on the MDawg thread to which you rather stay out of. Redietz's post was right on the money but unfortunately, he also knows it is all about the traffic. In my mind you are not being open-minded regarding your board, only selective, and it makes you look really bad.
    This is the problem with all of these forum owners / administrator. At the blackjack forum that I was originally banned at it was a guy claiming his super duper count could play to a 5% advantage, something impossible from blackjack card counting. The owner, a math guy knew this BUT the guy claiming was the leading poster by far bring a lot of traffic.

At WoV, I see some of the same with this MDawg character. The owner knows better, but forum traffic is involved.

And the same thing here with Rob Singer for years and now MDawg.

I get that forum owners are about traffic, but I just have a problem when they are legitimate respected gambling and math guys. When that is the case their silence and even provideing a platform for these "fantasies" does harm. Their silence is almost an endorcement.

Now his counterpoint is that he does not encourage anyone to play which is beyond his comprehension to understand just how dangerous his trip reports really are.
    There is a contradiction here too. You see these forum owners say things like "no one is getting hurt", but at the same time they all (including Dan Druff) will tell you that there are many lurker visitors to their forums that don't participate. Those are the kind of people that read this crap over and over (because of the posting repetition of these nut jobs). So a forum that is supposed to be or masquerades as a legitimate gambling forum, that people come to for information, ends up promoting mis-information. That is why I feel it is not only the right, but the responsibility of legitimate AP's to call out this crap.

Thread Information