Originally Posted by monet View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by monet View Post
Looks Entertaining but it is brought to us by Occult Journeys Studio.
Odd Name Choice to name your studio dontcha think?
It is an odd name choice for a studio that wasn't created by Luciferians, but quite a normal choice for a studio that was IMHO. Thanks for the link - I will check it out once it comes to putlocker. It looks like this doc you linked the trailer to is one in a series with at least four other episodes. I link to one of the others ones below:
https://theflixer.tv/watch-movie/wat...-96088.9589006
Good Looking Out!
I wonder how much information in this "series" is redundant?
Looks like there is a bunch of "Space UFO Documentaries" from the same studio.
I thought this one was going to be free on Apple TV but I didn't see that option.
I rented it for 6 dollars.
It's not bad.
I find it entertaining enough for a viewing.
I'm halfway through it.
My biggest gripe so far is about the kid/voice who is doing the narrating.
I find his voice to be a wrong "fit" for narration.
I'd rather that they would have hired someone with a better voice but I'm guessing that wasn't in the budget.
When he interviewed this x military/air force guy he was stumbling all over himself in asking a simple question.
I hate this current era of people unable to ask direct questions.
They literally ramble on and on making their own statement before they ask 3 questions in 1 lol.
Nobody can answer questions directly like that.
Anyways, the old timer made a good point that we have no problem having remote controlled objects that can fly at high velocity speeds and make U-Turns.
This is one reason why when I said that what I saw was most likely government drones near Area-51 and Nellis Air Force Base.
But it could be something else.
The point is that hundreds of thousands of people have seen what I've seen.
We have too many eyewitness accounts over decades to just pass it off as fantasy.
ET?
I dunno.
I still tend to believe it is the spiritual world colliding with the natural world.
Could be entities trying to escape from the depths of Hell.
Or trying to deceive mankind in some way.
As if Lucifer hasn't deceived us enough already.
My above thoughts are pure speculation.
Thanks for the reco Monet. I completely listened to and partially watched the Secret Space UFO moon episode I linked to. Based on your impression of the most recent episode and the one I just listened to (seemed solid enough), I think I will watch each episode that I am aware of. Obviously for the moon episode of this series, these Luciferians that made the series are taking the position that the moon landing was not a hoax since they are purporting what the astronauts may have observed on their supposed journeys and landings on the moon.
Name:  rEyRxnU.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  46.9 KB