Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Looks Entertaining but it is brought to us by Occult Journeys Studio.
    Odd Name Choice to name your studio dontcha think?
    It is an odd name choice for a studio that wasn't created by Luciferians, but quite a normal choice for a studio that was IMHO. Thanks for the link - I will check it out once it comes to putlocker. It looks like this doc you linked the trailer to is one in a series with at least four other episodes. I link to one of the others ones below:
    https://theflixer.tv/watch-movie/wat...-96088.9589006
    Good Looking Out!
    I wonder how much information in this "series" is redundant?
    Looks like there is a bunch of "Space UFO Documentaries" from the same studio.
    I thought this one was going to be free on Apple TV but I didn't see that option.
    I rented it for 6 dollars.
    It's not bad.
    I find it entertaining enough for a viewing.
    I'm halfway through it.
    My biggest gripe so far is about the kid/voice who is doing the narrating.
    I find his voice to be a wrong "fit" for narration.
    I'd rather that they would have hired someone with a better voice but I'm guessing that wasn't in the budget.
    When he interviewed this x military/air force guy he was stumbling all over himself in asking a simple question.
    I hate this current era of people unable to ask direct questions.
    They literally ramble on and on making their own statement before they ask 3 questions in 1 lol.
    Nobody can answer questions directly like that.
    Anyways, the old timer made a good point that we have no problem having remote controlled objects that can fly at high velocity speeds and make U-Turns.
    This is one reason why when I said that what I saw was most likely government drones near Area-51 and Nellis Air Force Base.
    But it could be something else.
    The point is that hundreds of thousands of people have seen what I've seen.
    We have too many eyewitness accounts over decades to just pass it off as fantasy.
    ET?
    I dunno.
    I still tend to believe it is the spiritual world colliding with the natural world.
    Could be entities trying to escape from the depths of Hell.
    Or trying to deceive mankind in some way.
    As if Lucifer hasn't deceived us enough already.
    My above thoughts are pure speculation.
    Thanks for the reco Monet. I completely listened to and partially watched the Secret Space UFO moon episode I linked to. Based on your impression of the most recent episode and the one I just listened to (seemed solid enough), I think I will watch each episode that I am aware of. Obviously for the moon episode of this series, these Luciferians that made the series are taking the position that the moon landing was not a hoax since they are purporting what the astronauts may have observed on their supposed journeys and landings on the moon.
    Name:  rEyRxnU.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  46.9 KB

It is an odd name choice for a studio that wasn't created by Luciferians, but quite a normal choice for a studio that was IMHO. Thanks for the link - I will check it out once it comes to putlocker. It looks like this doc you linked the trailer to is one in a series with at least four other episodes. I link to one of the others ones below:
    https://theflixer.tv/watch-movie/wat...-96088.9589006
    Good Looking Out!
    I wonder how much information in this "series" is redundant?
    Looks like there is a bunch of "Space UFO Documentaries" from the same studio.
    I thought this one was going to be free on Apple TV but I didn't see that option.
    I rented it for 6 dollars.
    It's not bad.
    I find it entertaining enough for a viewing.
    I'm halfway through it.
    My biggest gripe so far is about the kid/voice who is doing the narrating.
    I find his voice to be a wrong "fit" for narration.
    I'd rather that they would have hired someone with a better voice but I'm guessing that wasn't in the budget.
    When he interviewed this x military/air force guy he was stumbling all over himself in asking a simple question.
    I hate this current era of people unable to ask direct questions.
    They literally ramble on and on making their own statement before they ask 3 questions in 1 lol.
    Nobody can answer questions directly like that.
    Anyways, the old timer made a good point that we have no problem having remote controlled objects that can fly at high velocity speeds and make U-Turns.
    This is one reason why when I said that what I saw was most likely government drones near Area-51 and Nellis Air Force Base.
    But it could be something else.
    The point is that hundreds of thousands of people have seen what I've seen.
    We have too many eyewitness accounts over decades to just pass it off as fantasy.
    ET?
    I dunno.
    I still tend to believe it is the spiritual world colliding with the natural world.
    Could be entities trying to escape from the depths of Hell.
    Or trying to deceive mankind in some way.
    As if Lucifer hasn't deceived us enough already.
    My above thoughts are pure speculation.
    Thanks for the reco Monet. I completely listened to and partially watched the Secret Space UFO moon episode I linked to. Based on your impression of the most recent episode and the one I just listened to (seemed solid enough), I think I will watch each episode that I am aware of. Obviously for the moon episode of this series, these Luciferians that made the series are taking the position that the moon landing was not a hoax since they are purporting what the astronauts may have observed on their supposed journeys and landings on the moon.
    No worries.
    I got a feeling I don't need to watch any other parts in the series or at least pay for them.
    It's most likely gonna be redundant information.
    This "Fastwalkers" episode clearly shown video evidence of what my uncle and I saw in the Spring Mountains a couple years back when I posted about it.
    Those orbs, in the doc, were moving exactly the way I described, and this documentary has the video evidence.
    Slowly moving from one point to another and in some sort of coordination.
    But the other 8 to 12 orbs/lights I saw dancing in the sky maybe 15 miles away or so were different as they were rapidly moving in pairs up and down and zigzagging for at least an hour.
    They would stop sometimes for 30 seconds or so.
    I don't know WTF all that was, but it was definitely similar to what was shown in the documentary.

I don't know WTF all that was, but it was definitely similar to what was shown in the documentary.
    I'm looking forward to watching the Fastwalkers installment in the Secret UFO series once it becomes available through putlocker or 123movies for free (likely meaning 2 or 3 weeks from now at the most). I'm glad I will be able to see what you and your uncle saw a couple years back during your Spring Mountains camping vacation.

I'm looking forward to watching the Fastwalkers installment in the Secret UFO series once it becomes available through putlocker or 123movies for free (likely meaning 2 or 3 weeks from now at the most). I'm glad I will be able to see what you and your uncle saw a couple years back during your Spring Mountains camping vacation.
    Yeah, I mean it looks different on all the NASA Videos that they show but they move in the same patterns.
    We were camping by the fire at night looking directly up and around at the horizon so the moving orbs/lights looked different but in my opinion they are the same exact thing.
    The one directly above me looked like it had red and white lights spinning pretty fast on both sides sort of like in an hourglass shape if that makes sense.
    It seemed like it was casing the area, observing or mapping the area out.
    The documentary is good for about 75% and of course it slows down at times, especially at the end when they get very deep in the weeds about "policy".
    I fast forwarded a lot of that because it doesn't matter too much to me.
    Government gonna do what they gonna do and I got no say in the matter.
    But I think you will enjoy that information, because in my opinion, you are more technical and analytical compared to me.

Yeah, I mean it looks different on all the NASA Videos that they show but they move in the same patterns.
    We were camping by the fire at night looking directly up and around at the horizon so the moving orbs/lights looked different but in my opinion they are the same exact thing.
    The one directly above me looked like it had red and white lights spinning pretty fast on both sides sort of like in an hourglass shape if that makes sense.
    It seemed like it was casing the area, observing or mapping the area out.
    The documentary is good for about 75% and of course it slows down at times, especially at the end when they get very deep in the weeds about "policy".
    I fast forwarded a lot of that because it doesn't matter too much to me.
    Government gonna do what they gonna do and I got no say in the matter.
    But I think you will enjoy that information, because in my opinion, you are more technical and analytical compared to me.
    In the meanwhile, while I am waiting for the Fastwalkers episode to become available I will watch the Rise of the TRB installment and the In the Beginnings installment (which is the first of the series probably). Since the Moon episode that I watched was entertaining enough to warrant watching these two other episodes along with FastWalkers. Based on your very good description of what you and your uncle observed I think I have a good idea of what those objects looked like in my mind's eye.
    Name:  GILusPh.png
Views: 264
Size:  27.8 KB

Now this is how you make a UFO Movie Preview to hook me in.
    Finally, Apple TV paying off for me a little bit as it looks like they are streaming it on May 2nd.
    I watched the Secret Space UFOs Rise of the TR3B documentary. The satanic phrase "As Above So Below" (attributed to the demon Baphomet) is injected into this documentary at 4:06 by the satanists that made this series. It's all pervasive at this point. You can see from the screenshot below (refer to the quote "the male and female aspects of the figure" in the description at the bottom of the screenshot) that the reason they're pushing so hard for transgenderism is because of this As Above So Below Dualism philosophy present in their Demonic (Baphomet in this case) belief system.
    https://www.learnreligions.com/as-ab...origin-4589922 explains the meaning of the phrase:
    Name:  himxWjh.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  289.4 KB
    Picture of the hermaphroditic demon Baphomet:
    Name:  0iPVqji.png
Views: 252
Size:  51.9 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 05-03-2023 at 03:45 AM.

Now this is how you make a UFO Movie Preview to hook me in.
    Finally, Apple TV paying off for me a little bit as it looks like they are streaming it on May 2nd.
    I watched the Secret Space UFOs Rise of the TR3B documentary. The satanic phrase "As Above So Below" (attributed to the demon Baphomet) is injected into this documentary at 4:06 by the satanists that made this series. It's all pervasive at this point. You can see from the screenshot below (refer to the quote "the male and female aspects of the figure" in the description at the bottom of the screenshot) that the reason they're pushing so hard for transgenderism is because of this As Above So Below Dualism philosophy present in their Demonic (Baphomet in this case) belief system.
    Picture of the hermaphroditic demon Baphomet:
    I just bought the Apollo 1-11 Series too.
    Started watching it but got sleepy about 25 minutes into it.
    It's good that you know what to filter in and out though.
    I wish I could find out why they decided on that name for their studio.
    Are they on a journey to expose the occultists or are they in the occult?

It's good that you know what to filter in and out though.
    I wish I could find out why they decided on that name for their studio.
    Are they on a journey to expose the occultists or are they in the occult?
    I've enjoyed the series so far. Like yourself, I plan to rewatch parts of these since I also fall asleep while listening to them. The subtlety of the injection at 4:06 (a complete non-sequitur/out of left field) of TR3B leads me to believe they are in the occult (i.e. satanists). Also the musical background for the first ten minutes of this episode is incongruent and bizarre (sounding somewhat like music getting played backwards). Anyway, they provide though-provoking content in regards to footage, along with credible sources and researchers like Jack Kasher, TD Barnes, Ed Fouche, and Dan Schectman for an entertaining overall experience, despite their demonic beliefs and agenda IMHO.

I'm not a big fan of anything "raunchy" but I did kind of find this commercial funny and I laughed.
    I'm also not sure if this was a "real" commercial or spoof.

I'm not a big fan of anything "raunchy" but I did kind of find this commercial funny and I laughed.
    I'm also not sure if this was a "real" commercial or spoof.
    I think it was a spoof - quite funny as you wrote and thanks for posting it.

full video of Secret Space UFOs - Rise of the TR3B:

That's cool.
    Thanks for posting.
    I paid another 5 dollars to watch the Apollo 1-11 video.
    It wasn't too bad in my opinion.
    I didn't know they were flying at 3000 miles per hour around the moon.
    Isn't that Mach 4??
    I still have a hard time understanding that speed.
    The real shocker to me was the reason that they went to the moon.
    Some people claim that they went to the moon to claim it for Freemasonry and to turn the moon into a Masonic Temple.
    I found that very believable and interesting.
    I guess this has been known since they went to the moon, but I never paid much attention.
    It was new information to me.
    My grandfather that I barely knew was a Shriner/Mason.
    He had this box on top of his TV with the Masonic Sign.
    I asked him what was in it and he always refused to tell me.
    He said that it was a secret.
    I'm against the Freemasons.
    No wonder I never got along with him.
    Some people claim that the Masonic Flag on the Moon is a Hoax.
    Some say the Moon Landing is a Hoax.
    I'm not sure any of it matters to my insignificant existence but I find all of it interesting entertainment.
    I'm pretty sure that Buzz Aldrin is/was a 33 Degree Freemason.
    That's a fact.

During this Apollo 11 mission, Bro. Aldrin carried a special deputation from the Grand Master of Texas, J. Guy Smith, to claim the moon as Masonic territorial jurisdiction on behalf of the Grand Lodge of Texas. Aldrin also planted a custom flag on the moon that was embroidered with the words, “Supreme Council, 33°, Southern Jurisdiction, USA.”
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 05-03-2023 at 08:26 PM.

That's cool.
    Thanks for posting.
    I paid another 5 dollars to watch the Apollo 1-11 video.
    It wasn't too bad in my opinion.
    I didn't know they were flying at 3000 miles per hour around the moon.
    Isn't that Mach 4??
    I still have a hard time understanding that speed.
    The real shocker to me was the reason that they went to the moon.
    Some people claim that they went to the moon to claim it for Freemasonry and to turn the moon into a Masonic Temple.
    I found that very believable and interesting.
    I guess this has been known since they went to the moon, but I never paid much attention.
    It was new information to me.
    My grandfather that I barely knew was a Shriner/Mason.
    He had this box on top of his TV with the Masonic Sign.
    I asked him what was in it and he always refused to tell me.
    He said that it was a secret.
    I'm against the Freemasons.
    No wonder I never got along with him.
    Some people claim that the Masonic Flag on the Moon is a Hoax.
    Some say the Moon Landing is a Hoax.
    I'm not sure any of it matters to my insignificant existence but I find all of it interesting entertainment.
    I'm pretty sure that Buzz Aldrin is/was a 33 Degree Freemason.
    That's a fact.

During this Apollo 11 mission, Bro. Aldrin carried a special deputation from the Grand Master of Texas, J. Guy Smith, to claim the moon as Masonic territorial jurisdiction on behalf of the Grand Lodge of Texas. Aldrin also planted a custom flag on the moon that was embroidered with the words, “Supreme Council, 33°, Southern Jurisdiction, USA.”
    No problem Monet. Yes it's about Mach 4 (Mach 3.9). I agree that these Secret Space UFO docs have a lot of interesting believable conjectures like the freemasonry angle. I will be re-listening/re-watching parts of them since I fell asleep briefly at times.

Michio Kaku made Joe Rogan sound like Pauly Shore.

I listened to about half of each podcast so far and had to fast forward a ton of the Pauly Shore interview.
    Pauly Shore continued where he left off last time, with his never-ending whining, showing his envy and jealousy.
    He literally cannot shut the Fuck Up about how he isn't as famous as he once was and how he wishes he was like Joe Rogan and other more popular comedians.
    It gets difficult for me to listen to that garbage.
    And he goes on and on about how he has been in Therapy for 30 some odd years.

Anyways, the opposite seemed true with the Michio Kaku interview.
    It's like Joe Rogan doesn't know What the Fuck he is talking about and continues to miss the point over and over again.
    Even when Michio Kaku is saying the same thing over and over again.
    That's a bit annoying but the Michio Kaku discussion is 100x more interesting than listening to Pauly Shore.
    It's too bad because Pauly Shore can be very funny if he would just give up on the constant whining about how popular everyone else is.
    It's like having 30 Million isn't enough for him.
    He sees Adam Sandler with his 500 some odd Million and Joe Rogan with his 200 Million and he thinks he's broke, lul.

Michio Kaku made Joe Rogan sound like Pauly Shore.

I listened to about half of each podcast so far and had to fast forward a ton of the Pauly Shore interview.
    Pauly Shore continued where he left off last time, with his never-ending whining, showing his envy and jealousy.
    He literally cannot shut the Fuck Up about how he isn't as famous as he once was and how he wishes he was like Joe Rogan and other more popular comedians.
    It gets difficult for me to listen to that garbage.
    And he goes on and on about how he has been in Therapy for 30 some odd years.

Anyways, the opposite seemed true with the Michio Kaku interview.
    It's like Joe Rogan doesn't know What the Fuck he is talking about and continues to miss the point over and over again.
    Even when Michio Kaku is saying the same thing over and over again.
    That's a bit annoying but the Michio Kaku discussion is 100x more interesting than listening to Pauly Shore.
    It's too bad because Pauly Shore can be very funny if he would just give up on the constant whining about how popular everyone else is.
    It's like having 30 Million isn't enough for him.
    He sees Adam Sandler with his 500 some odd Million and Joe Rogan with his 200 Million and he thinks he's broke, lul.
    Great points Monet. I seem to remember Pauly pulling that same shtick on Steve-O's podcast a few months back:

Great points Monet. I seem to remember Pauly pulling that same shtick on Steve-O's podcast a few months back:
    Thanks tableplay.
    I don't listen to too much of anything Steve-O got to say these last few years.
    He sold out some of his friends.
    He got all woke.
    And he acts all high and mighty now because he got sober and forgot where he came from.
    I don't like the guy these days lol.
    I respect that Crazy MotherFucker Bam Mangera much more.
    Truth is that they are all phonies anyways.
    Rich and Famous Phonies though.

Thanks tableplay.
    I don't listen to too much of anything Steve-O got to say these last few years.
    He sold out some of his friends.
    He got all woke.
    And he acts all high and mighty now because he got sober and forgot where he came from.
    I don't like the guy these days lol.
    I respect that Crazy MotherFucker Bam Mangera much more.
    Truth is that they are all phonies anyways.
    Rich and Famous Phonies though.
    Sure no problem.

I haven't listened to it yet. Up next in the listening queue:
    https://rumble.com/v2mlz9y-interview...frei-live.html
    Name:  6nQ9cpy.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  62.3 KB

I haven't listened to it yet. Up next in the listening queue:
    https://rumble.com/v2mlz9y-interview...frei-live.html
    Thanks buddy but what more can this guy tell me that he didn't discuss on Joe Rogan?
    And listening to Viva Frei stumble all over himself lol.
    Fucking Guy got famous on YouTube but isn't even close to understanding how to carry on a professional conversation/interview.
    Just my thoughts.
    Sorry bout that

EDIT: OK... I'm counting on you to listen to it and review it for me and let me know if it's worth listening to.
    And Fuck Dan Druff and everyone else at Music and Sporting Events constantly recording the show right in front of my view.
    Fuck That!

EDIT: OK... I'm counting on you to listen to it and review it for me and let me know if it's worth listening to.
    And Fuck Dan Druff and everyone else at Music and Sporting Events constantly recording the show right in front of my view.
    Fuck That!
    There is a lot of overlap here with respect to the Rogan episode with James Fox. Therefore, I would recommend not listening to Viva's James Fox episode. I agree with you about bringing phones to events.

Thread Information