Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Insurrection update

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by Hawkesite View Post
    How? The doors were unlocked, she was unarmed and peacefully protesting

    In what world do you live your fantasy life? An unarmed veteran, flanked by armed police threatens NO one and you claim her murder was "warranted and appropriate"? Yours is a vile an
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    That bldg is the symbolic holy of holies, and off-limits to insurrectionists; had they tried to break into a prison or police station the result would be the same, albeit with more deaths.
    That building is the PEOPLES House, not some temple in a Forbidden City. Calling peaceful, unarmed protesters who entered the building through doors unlocked by Capital Police "insurrectionists" is an abuse of the language and raw propaganda.
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Congressmen were inside, the police had the legal right to use deadly force.
    Cite your legal authority for that baseless claim. In no way was that cop given a license to kill, he was subject to teh same use of force rules as all cops are.
    So, no answers, just more delusional hate speech.

  2. #22
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,649
    OK Trumpie, you wanna play?

    Let's play.

    Criminal charges were not brought against the guard in this case because videos of the shooting show Babbitt encroaching into a prohibited space, and second-guessing the actions of an officer during the violent and chaotic day would have been a challenge.

    Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

    Let's not forget this is Trump's doing; good thing facebook and twitter have muzzeled him, the paranoid piece of shit is dangerous!
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-03-2021 at 07:59 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    OK Trumpie, you wanna play?

    Let's play.

    Criminal charges were not brought against the guard in this case because videos of the shooting show Babbitt encroaching into a prohibited space, and second-guessing the actions of an officer during the violent and chaotic day would have been a challenge.

    Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

    Let's not forget this is Trump's doing; good thing facebook and twitter have muzzeled him, the paranoid piece of shit is dangerous!
    Cite your legal authority for that baseless claim. In no way was that cop given a license to kill, he was subject to teh same use of force rules as all cops are.


    CRICKETS

  4. #24
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,649
    I used to get paid for doing legal reasearch; why should I do yours for free?

    Besides, I really don't give a shit about proving this or anything else to you or anybody.

    Clear enough, Sparky?
    What, Me Worry?

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I used to get paid for doing legal reasearch; why should I do yours for free?

    Besides, I really don't give a shit about proving this or anything else to you or anybody.

    Clear enough, Sparky?
    Yep, typical left-wing parlor pink, no facts, just a loud mouth and a pea-brain. "Legal research" - where - in the prison law library?

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    OK Trumpie, you wanna play?

    Let's play.

    Criminal charges were not brought against the guard in this case because videos of the shooting show Babbitt encroaching into a prohibited space, and second-guessing the actions of an officer during the violent and chaotic day would have been a challenge.

    Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

    Let's not forget this is Trump's doing; good thing facebook and twitter have muzzeled him, the paranoid piece of shit is dangerous!
    Let's not forget. This WASN'T Trump's doing. YOU are the dangerous antifa motherfucker.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    It was excited to watch Donny work the crowd before they attacked.



    That may come back to haunt him.
    NOPE. The only one it haunts is you. Nothing he said caused what happened. Get a life, loser.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This idea that a federal building being unlocked makes entering legal is something I need to start taking advantage of. I've always wanted to sleep in the White House -- damn D.C. hotels are too expensive. And there are some missile silos in Kansas -- I need to wander in there someday while the gates are open. All these 24/7 government buildings -- as long as they aren't locked, I bet I can save a ton on hotel bills. I wonder if they have 24/7 cafeterias.

    I pay taxes. May as well eat well.
    The cops waived the protestors through, idiot.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Hawkesite View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This idea that a federal building being unlocked makes entering legal is something I need to start taking advantage of. I've always wanted to sleep in the White House -- damn D.C. hotels are too expensive. And there are some missile silos in Kansas -- I need to wander in there someday while the gates are open. All these 24/7 government buildings -- as long as they aren't locked, I bet I can save a ton on hotel bills. I wonder if they have 24/7 cafeterias.

    I pay taxes. May as well eat well.
    The Capitol was locked, then the Capitol Police UNLOCKED the doors. Odd that.

    Choose your conspiracy:

    1) Many Capitol police were actually double agents, working with the Prez to allow pro-Trumpers in to stall the confirmation of the vote.

    2) Many Capitol police were actually triple agents, working with the Deep State while appearing to work for the Prez. They unlocked the doors so pro-Trump rioters (I'm sorry, peaceful protestors) could storm the Capitol, have their pictures taken, and then be arrested and sent to the Gulag, thereby damaging the pro-Trump movement.

    3) The Deep State rigged the IQ and personality tests for the Capitol police, ensuring that poor fearful dumb bastards would be in key positions and not know what the hell to do when rioters (sorry, peaceful protestors) stormed the Capitol.

    This would make a good poll, I think. (1), (2) or (3).
    The cops waived the protestors through, idiot marxist. You've spent more time bashing capitol protestors (protested for 1 day) in this thread than you have all of antifa/blm riots in the past year. Idiot marxist.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  10. #30
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,649
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Nothing he said caused what happened.
    Really?

    What about statements made by some insurrectionists that they did what they did because their president told them to?

    Careful how you answer: if you say "They're fucking idiots" I might agree, but then again they ARE Trumpies ...
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-05-2021 at 09:02 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Nothing he said caused what happened.
    Really?

    What about statements made by some insurrectionists that they did what they did because their president told them to?

    Careful how you answer: if you say "They're fucking idiots" I might agree, but then again they ARE Trumpies ...
    Put up the quotes, dickweed.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    It was excited to watch Donny work the crowd before they attacked.



    That may come back to haunt him.
    NOPE. The only one it haunts is you. Nothing he said caused what happened. Get a life, loser.
    You failed to load the marxist dialectic filters. Absent that, it was a perfect, normal political speech. With those red filters, he was urging his paid minions and brainwashed millions to follow the agreed-on plan to install a bearded, weirdo with horns and a painted face (who was actually a planted actor) as the new Speaker and kidnap or assinate the Members of Congress with the invisible weapons they were equiped with.

  13. #33
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,649
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Put up the quotes, dickweed.
    Fuck off, do your own homework.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #34
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Put up the quotes, dickweed.
    Fuck off, do your own homework.
    Yep, scratch a marxist, find a foul-mouthed coward, unable to engage in civil debate.

  15. #35
    I wish it was an insurrection. It would have been about the best election day since the Reichstag. Insurrectionests don't go home for dinner because their wife will be mad.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New Construction Update
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2021, 04:24 PM
  2. Update on Masks
    By Ex-AP in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2020, 10:19 AM
  3. the update...LarryS
    By LarryS in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2018, 05:45 AM
  4. Shooting update
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 04:59 PM
  5. X Train Update
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •