Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 345

Thread: Kewlj's Fantasy Facts or Bullshit

  1. #181
    You do realize that 30 casinos, 80k, 365 days in a year is significantly less than $10 a day per place. KewlJ is probably in the noise at 80% of the places he plays. Nobody probably even knows who he is. The players that have problems are the campers and torchers.

    It is very telling that you are focused so hard on 80k. As if it is a significant sum of money. You have removed all doubt as to who you really are.

  2. #182
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You must be a retired fry cook.....RIP

    You are gonna give yourself a stroke worrying about some 80k a year card counter that is multiple times more successful than you. Let it go and go for a walk.
    When you die do you get a cookie for all of that success?
    Does Mammon equal some sort of point system that rewards more cookies?
    Asking because I like cookies.
    Is the rewards program prorated to account for inflation or other monetary systems?
    Oh and most importantly, do they account for Start Position.
    Do we get a chance to Re-Roll if we don't like our Starting Position?
    I'm currently playing as a WASP born in the Later End of the 20th Century.
    Although I was born White I didn't get as good of a Start as other Anglos.
    I'm not complaining... pretty good start but I Fucked it up.
    I'd like to reload from turn 20 if that save file exists.
    Last edited by monet; 07-20-2021 at 10:02 PM.

  3. #183
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Take notice that the “others” you note that have said your fantasies were consistent are the same 4 backers you have from the click making this thread already 9 pages long. I say only 4 because I consider jdaewoo and MaxPad one in the same. Redietz made 22 and Mission made 28 posts, a total of 50 just between the both of them so far.

    Being a consistent liar doesn’t make what your claiming true. Their support is not based on one confirmed fact. None of them even know who you are. Just because your fantasy sounds good to a couple of people who also make nothing but un-confirmed anonymous gambling claims on forums doesn’t change a thing.

    You never provided all the actual different math formulas and different tolerable spreads you would need for all the different places you play at confirming how you could pull this off for 11 years netting between 80K and 100K. Your consistent bullshit doesn’t explain how you’re pulling this off getting by everything put in place from decades of casino operation experience, including 21st century technology designed to expose just what you claim to overcome.

    Me quoting anonymous alleged professionals that punch holes all over your fantasies doesn’t make your anonymous fantasies true.

    Please don’t quit on us now. I didn’t get out of the second month of research yet. I have almost 4 more years to go.

    Am I going on ignore?
    Not 'ignore' via the ignore feature, but there is no sense in me responding to anything. You don't and won't accept what I have to say.

    I see no evidence that MaxPen and jdaewoo are the same person. Perhaps they are, but I see no evidence. What is your evidence? Frankly MaxPen doesn't strike me as a sockpuppet type guy.

    So void of any evidence of that, there are 5 people defending me? On a site that has, I don't know 12-15 active members? And these people aren't defending me per say, they are simply saying they have find me credible. I haven't said or claimed anything that defies any math or blackjack card counting principals. And I suspect I have demonstrated a pretty good knowledge of the topic. That sir is exactly what credibility is. Do I wish there were more than 5? Sure i do. I hope and would think I am credible to others, but the way things are and dislikes of different people probably prevent them from saying so. It is what it is.

    Not sure what formulas you speak of. When have I ever claimed to be a math guy? I beleive in the math and that has served me well. But it is the math of others that came before me. I don't take credit for any of it. Card counting is really pretty simple. You don't really need to know the formulas behind all the math, to understand the math.

    My spreads? Give me a frigging break. I share more of what I do than any player on these forums. Now you want me to list what spread and ramp I use for each casino? Maybe I should just post my picture as well. You are a frigging joke. It was funny for a little bit, but just annoying now.

    Like MaxPen said, all you have done is confirm some things about you. Not that anyone cares about you.

  4. #184
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You must be a retired fry cook.....RIP

    You are gonna give yourself a stroke worrying about some 80k a year card counter that is multiple times more successful than you. Let it go and go for a walk.
    When you die do you get a cookie for all of that success?
    Does Mammon equal some sort of point system that rewards more cookies?
    Asking because I like cookies.
    Is the rewards program prorated to account for inflation or other monetary systems?
    Oh and most importantly, do they account for Start Position.
    Do we get a chance to Re-Roll if we don't like our Starting Position?
    I'm currently playing as a WASP born in the Later End of the 20th Century.
    Although I was born White I didn't get as good of a Start as other Anglos.
    I'm not complaining... pretty good start but I Fucked it up.
    I'd like to reload from turn 20 if that save file exists.
    Just to be clear, I don't define success in monetary units. But it seems these self proclaimed multi-millionaire retirees do.
    I had a privileged upbringing and I never cared much for the moneyed lot. As soon as I was old enough I left. I have never accepted or asked for anything. I was determined that I would make my own way and I did. I was also made to work from a very young age by my mother. I thank her for that.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 07-20-2021 at 10:32 PM.

  5. #185
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Frankly MaxPen doesn't strike me as a sockpuppet type guy.
    You think?

    This Blackhole guy might be the internet's number 1 tard.

  6. #186
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You do realize that 30 casinos, 80k, 365 days in a year is significantly less than $10 a day per place.
    Comprehending the math in this one sentence might literally cause that cunt's head to explode. Anything beyond "one shoe, two shoes, fuck me that's enough shoes!" is going to give him a goddamn aneurysm.

  7. #187
    What's typically obvious here is how multiple anonymous people WHOM NOBODY KNOWS are claiming to KNOW FOR A FACT....A FACT WHICH IS ALSO UNKNOWN....that another anonymous poster that is unknown to them, is 100% doing what he claims to be doing, with ZERO PROOF of any sort. These unknown soldiers choose to blindly accept everything he says, even to the point of kew making up how he has no inconsistencies in his stories and they run with that lie as if it were fact.

    Blackhole is anonymous also, yet you people act as if you have a complete understanding of where he's coming from. He could be a 90 lb. Chinese lady for all any of you know. So why would you think kew is what he claims to be? Because you WANT to....because you take offense to that which blackhole has provided posting evidence thereof?

    You people need to wise up but you never will. Just because someone comes along and concocts stories that line up with your own fantasies, regardless of how lacking in facts any of it is, you jump all over and lie about anyone and everyone who dares challenge these empty calorie beliefs for your own feel-good reasons. None of you can PROVE kew isn't completely full of crap because you neither know him or walk with him 24/7. And as much as he wants to pretend he "knows" you, he doesn't know shit about you clowns either. It is doing what Alan is an absolute expert at: arguing for the sake of arguing.

    Maybe one day someone will come up with a pill that'll cure this nonsense. Until then, keep telling stories, ignoring the facts, and picking sides.

  8. #188
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What's typically obvious here is how multiple anonymous people WHOM NOBODY KNOWS are claiming to KNOW FOR A FACT....A FACT WHICH IS ALSO UNKNOWN....that another anonymous poster that is unknown to them, is 100% doing what he claims to be doing, with ZERO PROOF of any sort. These unknown soldiers choose to blindly accept everything he says, even to the point of kew making up how he has no inconsistencies in his stories and they run with that lie as if it were fact.
    And this is exactly what makes you such a compulsive liar and troll. None of the people supporting me have said anything like they "know for a fact". As a matter of fact several had specifically said, they don't know for a fact. I also would argue the idea that they are supporting me. All these people said was that in their opinion, my claims were consistant and nothing about they defies any kind of math or blackjack gambling principals. Not surprising that YOU wouldn't understand the concept of credibility.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-21-2021 at 08:09 AM.

  9. #189
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,842
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    What's typically obvious here is how multiple anonymous people WHOM NOBODY KNOWS are claiming to KNOW FOR A FACT....A FACT WHICH IS ALSO UNKNOWN....

    Fair enough, but this is hardly unprecedented; in fact all of the world's religions are based on such anonymous claims.
    What, Me Worry?

  10. #190
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What's typically obvious here is how multiple anonymous people WHOM NOBODY KNOWS are claiming to KNOW FOR A FACT
    When somebody says they bought a coffee at Starbucks this morning I don't KNOW FOR A FACT that they did, but I generally take their claim at face value because it's completely plausible. It would take a real cunt to say "I NEED PROOF THAT YOU BOUGHT COFFEE".

    You are that cunt.

  11. #191
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

    Just to be clear, I don't define success in monetary units. But it seems these self proclaimed multi-millionaire retirees do.
    I had a privileged upbringing and I never cared much for the moneyed lot. As soon as I was old enough I left. I have never accepted or asked for anything. I was determined that I would make my own way and I did. I was also made to work from a very young age by my mother. I thank her for that.
    This can’t be correct. Zenking told me he’s the only one that made it on his own without handouts.

  12. #192
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What's typically obvious here is how multiple anonymous people WHOM NOBODY KNOWS are claiming to KNOW FOR A FACT
    When somebody says they bought a coffee at Starbucks this morning I don't KNOW FOR A FACT that they did, but I generally take their claim at face value because it's completely plausible. It would take a real cunt to say "I NEED PROOF THAT YOU BOUGHT COFFEE".

    You are that cunt.
    You're quite the idiot. Claiming "plausibility" when talking about purchasing coffee is worlds apart from some internet forum addict always desperately trying to force-feed his concocted bullshit upon everyone who comes along. And asshats like you will believe such horseshit. No proof necessary.

  13. #193
    Not being a bj player, I had several instances of card-counting risks explained to me earlier this evening. And this, in addition to the many conflicting statements and foolish addendums such as "counting two tables simultaneously" and "obtaining mortgages from reputable financial institutions based on the inimitable +ev play" is what doesn't make sense about the kew claims.

    Sit down at a fresh deal and counters are ripe for the picking by casino security. Walk into a shoe that's been counted positive by an observer/player and there's a high chance you'll be spotted. And at the same time, computers are running count simulations upstairs. When bets get bumped up by counters, they get identified and tossed.

    So I'm trying to seek out how anyone defeats any of this. Anthony Curtis told me he quit playing professionally in LV because of continuous shufflers and because of all the anti-counter measures being put in place.

    No, what kew claims is not plausible by any stretch of the imagination. And if you toss in his MANY contradictory statements that others are quick to disregard because those don't fit their forum objectives, then there's more than a 95% probability that kew is doing nothing but concocting an internet forum character based on a conglomeration of posts derived straight from other's books, posts, and articles.

    There is no doubt.

  14. #194
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not being a bj player
    And that should be the last thing you state on anything regarding blackjack. You know fuckall about blackjack. You know fuckall about counting. You know fuckall about game protection. It shows with every stupid fucking word out of your cunt mouth.

    Frankly you know fuckall about video poker beyond "herp derp deuces never loses always make the wrong play and you'll win" but that's a different discussion.

  15. #195
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not being a bj player, I had several instances of card-counting risks explained to me earlier this evening. And this, in addition to the many conflicting statements and foolish addendums such as "counting two tables simultaneously" and "obtaining mortgages from reputable financial institutions based on the inimitable +ev play" is what doesn't make sense about the kew claims.

    Sit down at a fresh deal and counters are ripe for the picking by casino security. Walk into a shoe that's been counted positive by an observer/player and there's a high chance you'll be spotted. And at the same time, computers are running count simulations upstairs. When bets get bumped up by counters, they get identified and tossed.

    So I'm trying to seek out how anyone defeats any of this. Anthony Curtis told me he quit playing professionally in LV because of continuous shufflers and because of all the anti-counter measures being put in place.

    No, what kew claims is not plausible by any stretch of the imagination. And if you toss in his MANY contradictory statements that others are quick to disregard because those don't fit their forum objectives, then there's more than a 95% probability that kew is doing nothing but concocting an internet forum character based on a conglomeration of posts derived straight from other's books, posts, and articles.

    There is no doubt.


    This is really funny, in an idiotic kind of way. See, this is what happens when people try to pretend they know what they're talking about on forums.

    I have to comment on "Singer's" assertion regarding Anthony Curtis, who I actually respect and whose editorial imprimatur is exactly right for his publication. Yes, Kurt Flowers stopped playing blackjack because it became too hard. That much he has said...in print on multiple occasions.

    "Singer," have you ever actually seen Kurt Flowers? I mean, as with your eyes? Or have you ever spoken to anyone who has been at a table with him?

    There is a reason why Mr. Flowers tends to stand out at a table like the proverbial sore thumb.

    You don't really need bloodhound to ID Anthony Curtis.

    Now the fact that "Singer" doesn't know this, and prattled on without knowing this, puts him in the running for biggest horse's ass on the planet.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-22-2021 at 08:31 AM.

  16. #196
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not being a bj player
    And that should be the last thing you state on anything regarding blackjack. You know fuckall about blackjack. You know fuckall about counting. You know fuckall about game protection. It shows with every stupid fucking word out of your cunt mouth.
    This was pretty much my first thought. Start off saying you are not a blackjack player and then proceded to give an expert opinion. Rob always qualifies it with I have talked to this expert or that expert to try to over come it his lack of knowledge on any subject.

    About the mortgages: remember Rob's expert on this one? it was a sockpuppet named girlfriday, who posed as a real estate agaent, who backed Rob up that no professional player could get a mortgage, despite that a number of us here have. Girlfriday was identified by owner Dan Druff as a sockpuppet of Rob. :

    Next time he needed an expert he named a pit supervisor at a Reno casino, named only by a common first name as his expert. Nobody could find such a person. Now he is using Anthony Curtis. Anthony was right about the concern about CSM's at the time. That time was just about when I was getting started and everyone thought CSM was the end of card counting. That just hasn't panned out as there is not widespread use for whatever reason (probably cost to lease machines). A few places have them but the numbers have been dwindling in recent years not growing.

    Rob's other comments on the subject are as loony as his Newell story and obviously just as made up. Card counters aren't caught by raising bets. They are exposed and raise suspicion when they lower bets, like at the shuffle after a good positive count and higher bets. I eliminate that by making that one of my exit triggers. I exit at the shuffle after showing my spread rather than lower my bet back to the small bet. Eliminates the biggest "tell" of a card counter.

    That stuff about computers running simulations upstairs: partially true. An evaluation done by computers is only done when requested. Imagine if they were running skill checks on every player. Going to take a lot of surveillance people. And if they are using computers to count down every game going on to compare with players wagers, that is illegal. The casino industry tried to do that with the Mindplay technology and were shut down. I challenge Rob right here and now to provide names and proof of any casino doing that and I will contact Mr Nersesian and have somebody be the face of a lawsuit (I can't be the face, but we will get sombody, perhaps Shackleford).

    Again, if a player sits there playing several hours, playing through many shuffles, including retreating back to a small wager at the shuffle after showing his larger bets, yes, an evaluation will be ordered and that evaluation can be done by computer. But that is not really what Rob said, and everything else he said simply is not true. It is a guy who admittedly doesn't know the topic, making shit up to suit himself.

  17. #197
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    There is a reason why Mr. Flowers tends to stand out at a table like the proverbial sore thumb.

    You don't really need bloodhound to ID Anthony Curtis.
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I assume, you are referring the somewhat flamboyant way that Anthony acts at times. I have never played at a table with him, but I would hope he would tone it down at the tables, just as he does somewhat on his appearances as a gambling expert on various shows.

    I do know players, straight players that have used the "gay flamboyant act" as cover. I tried that many years ago and decided it does much more harm than good. Anything that makes you memerable is not a good thing. I want to play drawing minimal attention and be forgotten 5 minutes after I have left.

    Anthony's bigger problem is that he made himself into a bit of a minor celebrity with all those appearances on gambling shows, video, the local news, ect. So his face is known. That is just not going to work for an active player.

  18. #198
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not being a bj player, I had several instances of card-counting risks explained to me earlier this evening. And this, in addition to the many conflicting statements and foolish addendums such as "counting two tables simultaneously" and "obtaining mortgages from reputable financial institutions based on the inimitable +ev play" is what doesn't make sense about the kew claims.

    Sit down at a fresh deal and counters are ripe for the picking by casino security. Walk into a shoe that's been counted positive by an observer/player and there's a high chance you'll be spotted. And at the same time, computers are running count simulations upstairs. When bets get bumped up by counters, they get identified and tossed.

    So I'm trying to seek out how anyone defeats any of this. Anthony Curtis told me he quit playing professionally in LV because of continuous shufflers and because of all the anti-counter measures being put in place.

    No, what kew claims is not plausible by any stretch of the imagination. And if you toss in his MANY contradictory statements that others are quick to disregard because those don't fit their forum objectives, then there's more than a 95% probability that kew is doing nothing but concocting an internet forum character based on a conglomeration of posts derived straight from other's books, posts, and articles.

    There is no doubt.
    Come on Rob, even I have had my issues with KJ and some questions regarding a few minor aspects of his blackjack play(I think it was the aspect about him never getting 86ed), but if you actually take the time to read what he writes about blackjack and his style of play, 95% of it makes perfect sense and he seems fairly knowable and logical. It's not as if he is making outrageous claims like some people. If I had a question regarding blackjack in Las Vegas, I would respect his answers and opinions.

  19. #199
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    There is a reason why Mr. Flowers tends to stand out at a table like the proverbial sore thumb.

    You don't really need bloodhound to ID Anthony Curtis.
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I assume, you are referring the somewhat flamboyant way that Anthony acts at times. I have never played at a table with him, but I would hope he would tone it down at the tables, just as he does somewhat on his appearances as a gambling expert on various shows.

    I do know players, straight players that have used the "gay flamboyant act" as cover. I tried that many years ago and decided it does much more harm than good. Anything that makes you memerable is not a good thing. I want to play drawing minimal attention and be forgotten 5 minutes after I have left.

    Anthony's bigger problem is that he made himself into a bit of a minor celebrity with all those appearances on gambling shows, video, the local news, ect. So his face is known. That is just not going to work for an active player.

    No, kewlJ, it's not any flamboyance. I think he's kind of low key myself.

    You have to understand that television interviews are shot with cameras at various angles; nothing is an accident. I'll let it go at that.

    I mean, Rob has shot himself in the foot before (think squeegee), but he really gets in over his head when he tries to play "man-about-town." It's kind of surprising Rob doesn't see forests for trees, as "Anthony Curtis," "Rob Singer," and myself were all cutting our teeth at the same time in LV. AC's coupon scrounging days predate mine by about five years, so he's actually been angling longer than me.

    I love the fact Rob presented his story as "Anthony Curtis told me." So evidently it must have been a phone conversation? An email perhaps? Recently?

    Anyway, odds are that if some of the forum blackjack players simply email AC and ask if "Rob Singer" spoke with him recently regarding blackjack, you're 50/50 or better to get a response. Unless, of course, Rob's CIA connections have forced AC to never speak of the interaction on pain of death.

  20. #200
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Come on Rob, even I have had my issues with KJ and some questions regarding a few minor aspects of his blackjack play(I think it was the aspect about him never getting 86ed), but if you actually take the time to read what he writes about blackjack and his style of play, 95% of it makes perfect sense and he seems fairly knowable and logical. It's not as if he is making outrageous claims like some people. If I had a question regarding blackjack in Las Vegas, I would respect his answers and opinions.
    Thank you Axelwolf.

    About 86ing: terminology here. When someone says 86ed, I think trespassed, where they read that silly statement about being arrested if you return. I have never been 86ed, unless I am forgetting and that would be something pretty hard to forget. The closest would be a small casino in Henderson where my 'fortune' wasn't so good at that 'club'. It was really just a standard "no more blackjack", but because the casino was so small and table games only open 1 shift a day for about 8 hours, made it almost impossible to return to play blackjack. felt like a permanant ban.

    The other casino that was also a "no more blackjack" but felt like something more was an out of town casino, Valley Forge. On my next visit they actually assigned a security guard to follow me and make sure I didn't play blackjack. He was about 20 years old, and I felt like I had a puppy dog trailing behind me. It was somewhat amusing, but the point was made, although I have returned there since (new ownership).

    Other than that, "no more blackjack" or "any other game but blackjack", are just temporary. I always return after giving it a break for a while. I have even had a few places that almost indicated it is temporary. One pit guy has twice said something like "You are done for today" or "I think that's it for today". And he meant it. On one occasion I returned just about a week later, on his shift and played and he said nothing.

    But all these back offs are basically about your play has moved outside their comfort level. Some of it is betting levels or length of play and you learn from that and that is why my backoffs have gone down from my first few years in vegas. BUT there are times that even playing within levels that are tolerated, you just score a big win. (oh don't you hate when that happens...lol) But that is the kind of situation that my play within certain levels designed to keep me in a comfort level can still result in a backoff. What are you going to do....it happens.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Season Fantasy
    By redietz in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM
  2. Fun Facts About Pottsville (PA)
    By redietz in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 05:36 PM
  3. Fantasy Football and the NFL
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
  4. What is your casino fantasy?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:24 AM
  5. Facts about Las Vegas they don't want you to know.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •