Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 869

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

  1. #621
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What more can you expect of a patriarch who fucked his 15 year old babysitter before marrying her
    Where'd you get THAT info, off of a MAGA conspiracy site?

    I don't like Biden but please...cut the false bullshit, OK?

    https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9928835790
    You are arguing as if objective reality exists, but there is evidence that it may not.

    The multiverse hypothesis and the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggest the existence of multiple parallel realities or universes.

    If true, this would imply that reality is not singular or objective but rather composed of an infinite array of possibilities.

    The limit of current human knowledge raise questions about the knowability and accessibility of an objective reality

    How can we be certain that our perceptions or beliefs accurately reflect an external reality if our access to it is inherently limited?

    The relativity of perception and experience suggests that what is considered real or objective may vary depending on individual perspectives, cultural contexts, and subjective interpretations.

  2. #622
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    You are arguing as if objective reality exists, but there is evidence that it may not.

    The multiverse hypothesis and the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggest the existence of multiple parallel realities or universes.

    If true, this would imply that reality is not singular or objective but rather composed of an infinite array of possibilities.

    The limit of current human knowledge raise questions about the knowability and accessibility of an objective reality

    How can we be certain that our perceptions or beliefs accurately reflect an external reality if our access to it is inherently limited?

    The relativity of perception and experience suggests that what is considered real or objective may vary depending on individual perspectives, cultural contexts, and subjective interpretations.
    On one of my science podcasts, they hypothesized a universe where the regular Oreos are double stuf.

  3. #623
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    You are arguing as if objective reality exists, but there is evidence that it may not.

    The multiverse hypothesis and the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggest the existence of multiple parallel realities or universes.

    If true, this would imply that reality is not singular or objective but rather composed of an infinite array of possibilities.

    The limit of current human knowledge raise questions about the knowability and accessibility of an objective reality

    How can we be certain that our perceptions or beliefs accurately reflect an external reality if our access to it is inherently limited?

    The relativity of perception and experience suggests that what is considered real or objective may vary depending on individual perspectives, cultural contexts, and subjective interpretations.
    On one of my science podcasts, they hypothesized a universe where the regular Oreos are double stuf.
    There could also be a universe where Oreos were never invented & you could only get Hydrox cookies.

    In fact there would be one where the Hydrox cookies were regular and also one where the regulars were double stuff.

    There would also be one where Hydrox had a better marketing manager & came up with a different name that didn’t sound like a chemical so they would have been the market leader in creme filled cookies & Oreos never could have entered the market & outsold them in the first place.

  4. #624
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    There would also be one where Hydrox had a better marketing manager & came up with a different name that didnít sound like a chemical so they would have been the market leader in creme filled cookies & Oreos never could have entered the market & outsold them in the first place.
    I would have called them Cremeos.

  5. #625
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    There would also be one where Hydrox had a better marketing manager & came up with a different name that didn’t sound like a chemical so they would have been the market leader in creme filled cookies & Oreos never could have entered the market & outsold them in the first place.
    I would have called them Cremeos.
    That is a good one.

    Another name they could have used is Chocolate Creme Dream. Either way, almost any name would have been better than Hydrox.

    They had the better product too, research has shown that they get less soggy when dipped in milk than Oreos do.

  6. #626
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    They had the better product too, research has shown that they get less soggy when dipped in milk than Oreos do.
    I thought I was trying to get them soggy . Isn't that the purpose of the milk?

    I could be in the wrong universe .

  7. #627
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    They had the better product too, research has shown that they get less soggy when dipped in milk than Oreos do.
    I thought I was trying to get them soggy . Isn't that the purpose of the milk?

    I could be in the wrong universe .
    Itís a matter of preference but interestingly scientists have studied the ideal amount of time to dunk an Oreo in milk & have determined that 3 seconds is the ideal time to dunk an Oreo without it losing itís structural integrity


    https://www.interestingfacts.com/fac...rfect%20number.

  8. #628
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Itís a matter of preference but interestingly scientists have studied the ideal amount of time to dunk an Oreo in milk & have determined that 3 seconds is the ideal time to dunk an Oreo without it losing itís structural integrity
    If it disintegrates completely, can they still charge it with a felony for questioning the results of an election?

  9. #629
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    It’s a matter of preference but interestingly scientists have studied the ideal amount of time to dunk an Oreo in milk & have determined that 3 seconds is the ideal time to dunk an Oreo without it losing it’s structural integrity
    If it disintegrates completely, can they still charge it with a felony for questioning the results of an election?
    Probably, the average American professional commits 3 felonies a day without even being aware of it.

    If this is the case then I am sure that if they look long enough & hard enough at an Oreo, they could find at least one felony.

    https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonie.../dp/1594035229

  10. #630
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1453511220170944516

    Within a decade, low-lying sandwich cookies could be forced to seek higher dinnerware.

    Name:  Candy-Corn-Oreo.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  72.9 KB

  11. #631
    One of the things European voters rejected in moving to the right is extreme climate policy. Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  12. #632
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    One of the things European voters rejected in moving to the right is extreme climate policy. Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    What was the "climate policy" envisioned by the founders of our country?

    Because I would just go with that.

  13. #633
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    C'mon, Mickey...the average temperature of the world is hotter than it was during the ice age, and it is getting warmer by the decade.

    Whether man has influenced it is debatable, but not the fact of temp change over time.
    Personally, I think the reason it is trending hotter is because we're are coming out of an ice age (very long cycle). Therefore, it is a fool's errand for Man to try and intervene, as controlling emissions would be like pissing in the wind with respect to the ice age cycle.

  14. #634
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    The multiverse hypothesis and the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggest the existence of multiple parallel realities or universes.
    What sucks is when I get memory bleed from one of my other selves from a recently split-off universe (1979 in this example). Like when one of my other selves watched Moonraker at the theater and observed Dolly (Jaw's girlfriend) with braces when she smiled at meeting Jaws for the first time, but in this reality she never had braces. I have the memory (bled from a close worldpath) of thinking to myself when I watched the scene at the theater, "Hey, this makes sense that it's love at first sight because she has braces just like Jaws".

    I'm kidding - it is just a flawed memory, even though it seems crystal clear vivid and even though many other people in this world have the same memory.

    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    You are arguing as if objective reality exists, but there is evidence that it may not.

  15. #635
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    The multiverse hypothesis and the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggest the existence of multiple parallel realities or universes.
    What sucks is when I get memory bleed from one of my other selves from a recently split-off universe (1979 in this example). Like when one of my other selves watched Moonraker at the theater and observed Dolly (Jaw's girlfriend) with braces when she smiled at meeting Jaws for the first time, but in this reality she never had braces. I have the memory (bled from a close worldpath) of thinking to myself when I watched the scene at the theater, "Hey, this makes sense that it's love at first sight because she has braces just like Jaws".

    I'm kidding - it is just a flawed memory, even though it seems crystal clear vivid and even though many other people in this world have the same memory.

    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    You are arguing as if objective reality exists, but there is evidence that it may not.
    Yes the Mandela Effect.

    My favorite is Jiffy peanut butter which is obviously just a combination of Jif & Skippy.

    I did used to think that Fruit of The Loom underwear had a cornucopia on its logo though.

    https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is...effect-4589394

  16. #636
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    One of the things European voters rejected in moving to the right is extreme climate policy. Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    So just fuck up all the upcoming generations in ways they can't really solve. You/they are just entitled like most people. It isn't' surprising people hate these policies. Being a shithead is the go-to way of living for most and the level of sacrifice needed is not really obtainable from most of the population. That is a big part of why I'm a doomer.

    I do go out of my way to make sure people don't get a free ride psychologically regarding the results of their actions.

    I so wish I wasn't right about all this ..

    oh well

  17. #637
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    One of the things European voters rejected in moving to the right is extreme climate policy. Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    So just fuck up all the upcoming generations in ways they can't really solve. You/they are just entitled like most people. It isn't' surprising people hate these policies. Being a shithead is the go-to way of living for most and the level of sacrifice needed is not really obtainable from most of the population. That is a big part of why I'm a doomer.

    I do go out of my way to make sure people don't get a free ride psychologically regarding the results of their actions.

    I so wish I wasn't right about all this ..

    oh well
    The green new deal is a scam. It’s only effect will be impoverishing people.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  18. #638
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    One of the things European voters rejected in moving to the right is extreme climate policy. Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    So just fuck up all the upcoming generations in ways they can't really solve. You/they are just entitled like most people. It isn't' surprising people hate these policies. Being a shithead is the go-to way of living for most and the level of sacrifice needed is not really obtainable from most of the population. That is a big part of why I'm a doomer.

    I do go out of my way to make sure people don't get a free ride psychologically regarding the results of their actions.

    I so wish I wasn't right about all this ..

    oh well
    The green new deal is a scam. Itís only effect will be impoverishing people.
    I don't know about impoverishing but the fact is doing nothing will be far worse. You just don't want to spend anything on it. You got yours, right?

    Thats why newer generations are just ignoring old men who have nothing to contribute to the issue. You and Singer can put up your protests but ultimately you'll just be more and more seen for your irrelevance.

  19. #639
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    You just don't want to spend anything on it. You got yours, right?
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    If you want to keep any of your own money, you're a far-right extremist.

  20. #640
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    You just don't want to spend anything on it. You got yours, right?
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Nothing wrong with moving to green energy as technology permits but don't fuck us out of all our money doing it.
    If you want to keep any of your own money, you're a far-right extremist.
    If I am understanding your point - I have no clue but fixing this requires sacrifices. Whether taxes or lots and lots of misery and deaths. Taxing power consumption is probably a great start though if we were to tax.

    Mickey seems to think the poor are punished but the fact is the poor will have to face even more shit later on. The less resources you have the more you are impacted. Not every system is based on capital. You got a great standard of living at the expense of the future generations being totally shit upon. Humans are shit. Next.

    People never really talk about the demand side. No one wants to pay for infrastructure anymore. Everyone wants to just push off the issues to others.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Unders in the NBA -- a recent trend
    By Dan Druff in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 07:52 PM
  2. Eliot and Don Feud
    By Midwest Player in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 10-20-2020, 04:36 PM
  3. Another GWAE Interview
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 02:46 PM
  4. Interview with an AP
    By Guy Incognito in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 04:24 PM
  5. Regarding recent trolling threads/messages here
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •