So I was at the Orleans, just got into town, was staying on the 10th floor or thereabouts, and got up early, between 5 and 6 AM. I go to the elevators on my floor, hit the button, the elevator stops and the door opens. I get in with two late-20's women, hot but looking a little worn down. I immediately presume working girls. So as the elevator door closes, one asks me where I'm from. I say Tennessee. The girl says, "Tennessee? Well, welcome to Vegas, baby!" She is standing behind her friend and proceeds to wrap her arms around the other girl and starts squeezing her tits. ""She has great tits, don't you think?" she says to me. I reply, "Yes she does," and the two girls then start making out in the elevator.

We get to the main floor, the door start to open, and I try to come up with something pithy to say. Since they probably have some preconceptions regarding life in Tennessee, I say "So I take it you two are sisters?" Well, I salute the security guy, who undoubtedly thinks they are "my" girls, and one of the girls starts, "Sisters? He thinks we're sisters?" and the other girl gets what I'm doing and says, "No, no, it's a joke. He's making a Tennessee joke."

And that's my Christmas elevator story.