Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 2338

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

  1. #681
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just got word that redietz will not be appearing on GWAE.
    Well, don't go halfway, mickey. Answer the questions.

    1) Did I contact GWAE in a timely fashion?
    2) Did one of the GWAE principals think it was a good idea to meet with me in person before any interview?
    3) Did I contact GWAE when I was in LV and make myself available multiple times on multiple days?
    4) Did I express any concerns regarding any interviews (other than telling Munch I do better with a cup of coffee)?
    5) Did I provide links and articles to GWAE regarding who monitored me for years and various publications in which I've appeared and links to some high-end Las Vegas contests in which I participated?
    6) Did I conduct myself at any time in a less than professional manner?
    7) Was mickey crimm's characterization of my behavior and interaction with GWAE wrong?
    I have a problem with Question Number 2 above where redietz implies it was Bob or Richard that suggested they meet in person. In post #54 of this thread redietz wrote:

    "It would be a go with the caveat that I would like to do "in studio" in Las Vegas in person. That way I get to meet the principals involved. I prefer doing these things in person when possible."

    Oh, what a tangled web we weave....
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  2. #682
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

    Nobody believes the bullshit you spew either.
    Redietz is more believable or credible than you and your VCT Posts.
    Of course you're not going to refer to what the bullshit I spew? The climate stuff that is very rarely anything but direct observations which could be verified?

    You're obese dipshit who thought he was going to survive in the desert in a tent !

    Those cans of beanies and weanies surely would not have lasted. This I can promise you.

    Taking up for Redietz! Yea, the master sports bettor who calls out known successful sports bettors as not having a clue what they're talking about. Good luck with that one. Yes, I'm harsh but Redietz brings it on himself 100%.

    Seriously though, all bullshit aside, I'm going to tell you who you are Monet. You're a dumbass whose chief identity is based around knowing whatever random contrarian nonsense you've been fed. Every grifter with an alternative view has you in their target demographic. You're not totally wrong on a lot. The 2 party system is quite rigged and an avenue for our country's largest source of corruption. Things of this nature have a lot of validity.

    Back to you though Monet.

    Why do you believe all the other rando-bullshit? So when you're going to sleep at night, you can reinforce to yourself how you're not a sheep and some sort of free-thinker. The truth of it is you just fall victim to grifters - much like other guys. I know a dude just like you - believes in lizard people and the magnetic poles reversing. Thinks he has the answers to it all. Regurgitates idiotic talking points as if they're valid when the source is some singular clout chasing grifter who hides from real intellectual scrutiny.

    The point is that is his identity. That is who he sees himself as. Thumping his chest as some independent thinker. That is you. You are that guy.

    So if you want to talk about spewing bullshit - look no further than half the youtube links you congratulate others over or provide yourself.

    Yes, you're that guy. Fuck off fattie !

    My dicks fat queer

    The bullshit you spew about climate like lake mead lolololol what happened needle dick ?

    Why are you so broke if you’re so smart ? I will tell you why because guys like you don’t have what it takes to do shit in the real world. Post all day about nothing lol says machine play is crack head shit lolololol.
    I don't think I ever said I was broke? WHat are you babbling on about.

    Stop being obsessed with my dick. You have to be the biggest penis obsessed person ever to grace an internet forum.

    THe world's weather is changing. There are now more symptoms than I can count. Maybe some of those lakes I mentioned are low more due to overuse of resources but there are many many other things.

    You keep thinking that climate stuff has some significant effect on my mental state. Couldn't be more wrong. (as usual). I've just accepted it. With the totality of human behavior we really have 0 chance to avoid some really really nasty stuff from happening. I post about it in one thread. You bring it up more than me in random threads. #facts I've accepted it and you're still in denial. not much more to it...

    As far as machine play being for crackheads. No offense to serious machine players but look at most of the guys doing it. See what people who used to mess with it are saying. Basically it has become a race to minimum wage. Granted, the guys who attack the larger plays and progressive are a different breed and presumably can do a lot better. But look at the average team of people walking in circles checking machines. They are not sharp gamblers by any definition that'd be used here. It is easy enough to teach a buddy who can't hold down a real job but has it together enough to not ignore entry spots and degen.

  3. #683
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just got word that redietz will not be appearing on GWAE.
    Well, don't go halfway, mickey. Answer the questions.

    1) Did I contact GWAE in a timely fashion?
    2) Did one of the GWAE principals think it was a good idea to meet with me in person before any interview?
    3) Did I contact GWAE when I was in LV and make myself available multiple times on multiple days?
    4) Did I express any concerns regarding any interviews (other than telling Munch I do better with a cup of coffee)?
    5) Did I provide links and articles to GWAE regarding who monitored me for years and various publications in which I've appeared and links to some high-end Las Vegas contests in which I participated?
    6) Did I conduct myself at any time in a less than professional manner?
    7) Was mickey crimm's characterization of my behavior and interaction with GWAE wrong?
    I have a problem with Question Number 2 above where redietz implies it was Bob or Richard that suggested they meet in person. In post #54 of this thread redietz wrote:

    "It would be a go with the caveat that I would like to do "in studio" in Las Vegas in person. That way I get to meet the principals involved. I prefer doing these things in person when possible."

    Oh, what a tangled web we weave....
    Redietz is so full of shit. He's completely given up on replying to anything. He takes a post of mine or yours then quotes it and yabbers on about how it demonstrates something. He'll never actually say what it demonstrates because he knows he can't backup his nonsense. His nonsense that flies in the face of any successful sports bettor.

    All this shit about wanting people to come out and meet him and film questions. It is just another form of cowardice. Idiotic too. Who wants to go through the effort to do that? And furthermore Redietz knows any successful AP doesn't want that crap. Unless of course you're not really successful and you're relying on bullshit smoke and mirrors stories about Billy Walters and gangsters. People who even if around would never bother to correct him. From what I gather he's been living in this fantasy for years now. Sad really.

    The reason Redietz ridicules EV is due to the nature of tournaments you can completely ignore the concept and not have any problems. You're just picking from lists regardless of whether the underlying bet is positive expectation.

    A most silly man. I hope he is racing that fancy car on the island that Higgins loans him and laughing at us... but that is more likely to be Singer. lol

  4. #684

  5. #685
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I've always wanted to see the Nigger League Museum.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  6. #686
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    .


    doing nothing other than betting NFL away underdogs - an amateur would surely outperform many of those who call themselves pros

    tweaking it as I have done, and instead betting only on away underdogs who get 4 points or fewer and the outperformance of so called pros is large

    I've posted this before - anyway - I've tracked the last 4 regular seasons of the above and got 159-117 - 57.6% winners - pushes not considered - 10% r.o.i.

    I will continue tracking every upcoming season and posting the seasonal and combined results

    all of this can be verified by anybody who wants to do the work at covers.com




    what's also very interesting - to me anyway - is that although the home fave is loved and over bet against the spread -

    it is just the opposite on the money line - at least with extreme faves - usually at home - the underdog is over bet

    that is because there is a favorite/longshot bias - bettors greatly prefer big payout to small payouts

    this has been well documented in horse racing - not so much in other sports - but I believe it is a for sure thing - at least when it comes to extreme faves and dogs


    .
    I'm definitely thinking about betting this season while using bonuses. 57.6% seems fairly strong. I dont know what kind of units I want to bet since my intentions are to roll over sports bonuses. I would be happy to beat the vig and break even on the games themselves.

    Is there any data on the preseason games, can that be easily obtained and figured out?
    Any thoughts on why this shouldn't also apply to preseason?

    I'm curious about the data mined. I assume with somthing like this and other systems it's always best to make your bets at the last minute possible to get closer to the true line. Does anyone know if the data mined is based on when the lines first come out or at the closing line?

    I have also been informed that they value home-field advantage differently now and this system isn't as good nowadays.

  7. #687
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    .


    doing nothing other than betting NFL away underdogs - an amateur would surely outperform many of those who call themselves pros

    tweaking it as I have done, and instead betting only on away underdogs who get 4 points or fewer and the outperformance of so called pros is large

    I've posted this before - anyway - I've tracked the last 4 regular seasons of the above and got 159-117 - 57.6% winners - pushes not considered - 10% r.o.i.

    I will continue tracking every upcoming season and posting the seasonal and combined results

    all of this can be verified by anybody who wants to do the work at covers.com




    what's also very interesting - to me anyway - is that although the home fave is loved and over bet against the spread -

    it is just the opposite on the money line - at least with extreme faves - usually at home - the underdog is over bet

    that is because there is a favorite/longshot bias - bettors greatly prefer big payout to small payouts

    this has been well documented in horse racing - not so much in other sports - but I believe it is a for sure thing - at least when it comes to extreme faves and dogs


    .
    I'm definitely thinking about betting this season while using bonuses. 57.6% seems fairly strong. I dont know what kind of units I want to bet since my intentions are to roll over sports bonuses. I would be happy to beat the vig and break even on the games themselves.

    Is there any data on the preseason games, can that be easily obtained and figured out?
    Any thoughts on why this shouldn't also apply to preseason?

    I'm curious about the data mined. I assume with somthing like this and other systems it's always best to make your bets at the last minute possible to get closer to the true line. Does anyone know if the data mined is based on when the lines first come out or at the closing line?

    I have also been informed that they value home-field advantage differently now and this system isn't as good nowadays.

    I used the line I saw in the very early a.m. the day of the game - and I didn't use the best line - I used the most common line -
    I think generally speaking betting the fave is better early and betting the dog is better late - so my effort did not take advantage of that
    I didn't do this with computers - I did it old school with paper and pen - and plan to do it this coming season
    I'm not sure how strong the 57.6% is considering the no. of trials

    I don't believe pre-season data would be valuable because I think many teams are trying out stuff and are not very strongly driven to win

    I did the seasons ending in '23, '22, '21, and '20

    my suggestion is that you do 4 more seasons yourself

    all of this data is available on covers.com - they use the closing line

    the link is week 1 of the 2018-2019 season


    as to your comment about the change in how they value home field advantage might make the system useless - I haven't heard that - I don't know - it's possible - things change - there's never any guarantees


    and also - Mike's data linked - almost 2,000 games he tracked all of the away underdogs and got a 2.57% r.o.i.

    if you can make money with promos and bonuses if you about break even that might be really good too


    if you decide to do this you should have 2 advantages that I didn't have

    you can use the closing line - which should be better for the dogs as they tend to bet the fave down late - I didn't do this because I wanted to make it as easy as possible to do

    and you can use the best line you see if you have accounts at several different books

    I didn't do that because I didn't feel it would be as accurate if I did that

    those 2 advantages - compared to what I did - are of pretty fair significance



    https://www.covers.com/sports/nfl/ma...ate=2018-09-06


    https://wizardofodds.com/games/sports-betting/nfl/


    .
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 05-15-2023 at 02:37 AM.
    the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

  8. #688
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    .


    doing nothing other than betting NFL away underdogs - an amateur would surely outperform many of those who call themselves pros

    tweaking it as I have done, and instead betting only on away underdogs who get 4 points or fewer and the outperformance of so called pros is large

    I've posted this before - anyway - I've tracked the last 4 regular seasons of the above and got 159-117 - 57.6% winners - pushes not considered - 10% r.o.i.

    I will continue tracking every upcoming season and posting the seasonal and combined results

    all of this can be verified by anybody who wants to do the work at covers.com




    what's also very interesting - to me anyway - is that although the home fave is loved and over bet against the spread -

    it is just the opposite on the money line - at least with extreme faves - usually at home - the underdog is over bet

    that is because there is a favorite/longshot bias - bettors greatly prefer big payout to small payouts

    this has been well documented in horse racing - not so much in other sports - but I believe it is a for sure thing - at least when it comes to extreme faves and dogs


    .
    I'm definitely thinking about betting this season while using bonuses. 57.6% seems fairly strong. I dont know what kind of units I want to bet since my intentions are to roll over sports bonuses. I would be happy to beat the vig and break even on the games themselves.

    Is there any data on the preseason games, can that be easily obtained and figured out?
    Any thoughts on why this shouldn't also apply to preseason?

    I'm curious about the data mined. I assume with somthing like this and other systems it's always best to make your bets at the last minute possible to get closer to the true line. Does anyone know if the data mined is based on when the lines first come out or at the closing line?

    I have also been informed that they value home-field advantage differently now and this system isn't as good nowadays.

    I used the line I saw in the very early a.m. the day of the game - and I didn't use the best line - I used the most common line -
    I think generally speaking betting the fave is better early and betting the dog is better late - so my effort did not take advantage of that
    I didn't do this with computers - I did it old school with paper and pen - and plan to do it this coming season
    I'm not sure how strong the 57.6% is considering the no. of trials

    I don't believe pre-season data would be valuable because I think many teams are trying out stuff and are not very strongly driven to win

    I did the seasons ending in '23, '22, '21, and '20

    my suggestion is that you do 4 more seasons yourself

    all of this data is available on covers.com - they use the closing line

    the link is week 1 of the 2018-2019 season


    as to your comment about the change in how they value home field advantage might make the system useless - I haven't heard that - I don't know - it's possible - things change - there's never any guarantees


    and also - Mike's data linked - almost 2,000 games he tracked all of the away underdogs and got a 2.57% r.o.i.

    if you can make money with promos and bonuses if you about break even that might be really good too


    if you decide to do this you should have 2 advantages that I didn't have

    you can use the closing line - which should be better for the dogs as they tend to bet the fave down late - I didn't do this because I wanted to make it as easy as possible to do

    and you can use the best line you see if you have accounts at several different books

    I didn't do that because I didn't feel it would be as accurate if I did that

    those 2 advantages - compared to what I did - are of pretty fair significance



    https://www.covers.com/sports/nfl/ma...ate=2018-09-06


    https://wizardofodds.com/games/sports-betting/nfl/


    .
    Thank You.

    Well if I have to run action in, I just have to get action in. Picking and choosing the places with the best line really isn't going to achieve what I want. I'm just looking for some autopilot way to get volume in. Betting max bets would be the way to go and the best value, but there are various reasons I think that could cause issues.

  9. #689
    Questions for redietz:

    Wizard stats show NFL away dogs have covered 54% thru about 2000 picks.

    Now let's say a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks thru 2000 picks.

    Would these statistics be of any value?

    Which would be the more important statistic?
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  10. #690
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Questions for redietz:

    Wizard stats show NFL away dogs have covered 54% thru about 2000 picks.

    Now let's say a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks thru 2000 picks.

    Would these statistics be of any value?

    Which would be the more important statistic?
    "a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks" What type of bets? 54% could be bad if you're laying money.

  11. #691
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Questions for redietz:

    Wizard stats show NFL away dogs have covered 54% thru about 2000 picks.

    Now let's say a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks thru 2000 picks.

    Would these statistics be of any value?

    Which would be the more important statistic?

    Mickey crimm, you're a smart man. You know the answer(s), and you know that the answers, in part, have to do with why "EV" is NOT a worthwhile jargon to use while betting sports.

    I'm going to go out on a limb (because you have captured the essence of my argument in previous of your posts, although choosing to ignore it) and declare that not only do you know the answer(s), but you also know that I know the answer(s). I guess this might be your way of testing everybody else. Shackleford undoubtedly knows the answer, but I'm not sure he would choose to state it clearly.

    In any event, if one of the forum "APs" -- say Axelwolf -- doesn't give you a succinct answer, I'll be more than happy to run it by you July 15-21 in Las Vegas. Or, failing that, I'll hire a guy to do a podcast where I'll answer questions, including this one. You pick.

    Kudos on the question, by the way, because it gets to the heart of handicapping while also getting to the heart of the misuse of the term "EV."

    By the way, if you want to have some fun, The Riddler will be sending a message to monet this week.

  12. #692
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Questions for redietz:

    Wizard stats show NFL away dogs have covered 54% thru about 2000 picks.

    Now let's say a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks thru 2000 picks.

    Would these statistics be of any value?

    Which would be the more important statistic?
    "a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks" What type of bets? 54% could be bad if you're laying money.
    It's against the spread. Which is more important? Away dogs covering 54% thru 2000 games or a sportsbettor winning 54% thru 2000 picks.

    Ditz is hung up in a word game and thinks his opinion is final. That's his flaw. All he has is an opinion. He doesn't get to dictate to everyone else.

    IIRC, Axel, you've been working sports for what 20 years or so? According to Ditz you've just recently "invaded" sportsbetting.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-24-2023 at 04:52 PM.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  13. #693
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Questions for redietz:

    Wizard stats show NFL away dogs have covered 54% thru about 2000 picks.

    Now let's say a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks thru 2000 picks.

    Would these statistics be of any value?

    Which would be the more important statistic?

    Mickey crimm, you're a smart man. You know the answer(s), and you know that the answers, in part, have to do with why "EV" is NOT a worthwhile jargon to use while betting sports.

    I'm going to go out on a limb (because you have captured the essence of my argument in previous of your posts, although choosing to ignore it) and declare that not only do you know the answer(s), but you also know that I know the answer(s). I guess this might be your way of testing everybody else. Shackleford undoubtedly knows the answer, but I'm not sure he would choose to state it clearly.

    In any event, if one of the forum "APs" -- say Axelwolf -- doesn't give you a succinct answer, I'll be more than happy to run it by you July 15-21 in Las Vegas. Or, failing that, I'll hire a guy to do a podcast where I'll answer questions, including this one. You pick.

    Kudos on the question, by the way, because it gets to the heart of handicapping while also getting to the heart of the misuse of the term "EV."

    By the way, if you want to have some fun, The Riddler will be sending a message to monet this week.
    Some questions you may want to answer for both of your fans. How much experience do you have working casino promotions, i.e., blackjack, keno, video poker, slots, sportsbetting, poker?

    You haven't said whether you are going to be in Kansas City on July 4th. What gives? I'll be answering all questions extemporaneously.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  14. #694
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Questions for redietz:

    Wizard stats show NFL away dogs have covered 54% thru about 2000 picks.

    Now let's say a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks thru 2000 picks.

    Would these statistics be of any value?

    Which would be the more important statistic?
    "a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks" What type of bets? 54% could be bad if you're laying money.
    It's against the spread. Which is more important? Away dogs covering 54% thru 2000 games or a sportsbettor winning 54% thru 2000 picks.

    Ditz is hung up in a word game and thinks his opinion is final. That's his flaw. All he has is an opinion. He doesn't get to dictate to everyone else.

    IIRC, Axel, you've been working sports for what 20 years or so? According to Ditz you've just recently "invaded" sportsbetting.

    Well, mickey, maybe you're not as bright as I thought. It's not so much that my opinion is final on this. It's that the answer is hideously obvious, and if you ask anyone with a smidgeon of intellect, you're going to get the same answers.

    It's really the same kind of deal as regards Fezzik and the parlay card angles -- everybody who was anybody was doing it (even before I got there in '82, in fact). It's hideously obvious.

    I'll do the video after I return from Las Vegas. I'll hire a professional. I need a good spot to shoot it. I do have an idea, but it may require guerrilla filming.

  15. #695
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    "a certain sportsbettor has won 54% of his NFL picks" What type of bets? 54% could be bad if you're laying money.
    It's against the spread. Which is more important? Away dogs covering 54% thru 2000 games or a sportsbettor winning 54% thru 2000 picks.

    Ditz is hung up in a word game and thinks his opinion is final. That's his flaw. All he has is an opinion. He doesn't get to dictate to everyone else.

    IIRC, Axel, you've been working sports for what 20 years or so? According to Ditz you've just recently "invaded" sportsbetting.

    Well, mickey, maybe you're not as bright as I thought. It's not so much that my opinion is final on this. It's that the answer is hideously obvious, and if you ask anyone with a smidgeon of intellect, you're going to get the same answers.

    It's really the same kind of deal as regards Fezzik and the parlay card angles -- everybody who was anybody was doing it (even before I got there in '82, in fact). It's hideously obvious.

    I'll do the video after I return from Las Vegas. I'll hire a professional. I need a good spot to shoot it. I do have an idea, but it may require guerrilla filming.
    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  16. #696
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    It's against the spread. Which is more important? Away dogs covering 54% thru 2000 games or a sportsbettor winning 54% thru 2000 picks.

    Ditz is hung up in a word game and thinks his opinion is final. That's his flaw. All he has is an opinion. He doesn't get to dictate to everyone else.

    IIRC, Axel, you've been working sports for what 20 years or so? According to Ditz you've just recently "invaded" sportsbetting.

    Well, mickey, maybe you're not as bright as I thought. It's not so much that my opinion is final on this. It's that the answer is hideously obvious, and if you ask anyone with a smidgeon of intellect, you're going to get the same answers.

    It's really the same kind of deal as regards Fezzik and the parlay card angles -- everybody who was anybody was doing it (even before I got there in '82, in fact). It's hideously obvious.

    I'll do the video after I return from Las Vegas. I'll hire a professional. I need a good spot to shoot it. I do have an idea, but it may require guerrilla filming.
    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation. Anybody can do the sports betting bonus exploitation after an hour of explanation. Why someone wouldn't simply tell their family and friends how to do it, and if necessary loan them the bankroll to do it, is beyond me.

    This isn't some complex machine play or likely-to-expire-next-week promo. These sports betting promos can be exploited by anyone with an IQ over 40, and they are going to exist next season, next year, and probably next decade. Just tell your family and friends how to do it. That's why most people call them "family and friends." Because "family and friends" help each other out as we make our way through the world.

    One guy bragged on making 28K exploiting the bonuses while using the names of family and friends and -- get this -- tipped them 2K. LOL. If anything, reverse it. Maybe family and friends tip the AP the 2K for showing the way. Don't exploit family and friends with some schtick about sports betting bonuses requiring some AP expertise. Anybody with a working brain, who can order off a McDonald's menu, can exploit the sports betting bonuses.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-24-2023 at 05:31 PM.

  17. #697
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post


    Well, mickey, maybe you're not as bright as I thought. It's not so much that my opinion is final on this. It's that the answer is hideously obvious, and if you ask anyone with a smidgeon of intellect, you're going to get the same answers.

    It's really the same kind of deal as regards Fezzik and the parlay card angles -- everybody who was anybody was doing it (even before I got there in '82, in fact). It's hideously obvious.

    I'll do the video after I return from Las Vegas. I'll hire a professional. I need a good spot to shoot it. I do have an idea, but it may require guerrilla filming.
    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation. Anybody can do the sports betting bonus exploitation after an hour of explanation. Why someone wouldn't simply tell their family and friends how to do it, and if necessary loan them the bankroll to do it, is beyond me.

    This isn't some complex machine play or likely-to-expire-next-week promo. These sports betting promos can be exploited by anyone with an IQ over 40, and they are going to exist next season, next year, and probably next decade. Just tell your family and friends how to do it. That's why most people call them "family and friends." Because "family and friends" help each other out as we make our way through the world.

    One guy bragged on making 28K exploiting the bonuses while using the names of family and friends and -- get this -- tipped them 2K. LOL. If anything, reverse it. Maybe family and friends tip the AP the 2K for showing the way. Don't exploit family and friends with some schtick about sports betting bonuses requiring some AP expertise. Anybody with a working brain, who can order off a McDonald's menu, can exploit the sports betting bonuses.
    Redietz doesn't understand the human philosophy involved in asking family members if they're OK with their names etc. being used to make money from the at times very lucrative sports betting bonuses, because he has no family--and he comes up with these weird scenarios that only a mother could love....if in fact he ever really had one of them! Martian genealogy study is more adequately aligned with Elon Musk.

    But here's a teachable moment for red: when I asked my children and their spouses if they'd have any issues with what I wanted to do, none of them had a problem with it. Was it because of some tip? No--they neither asked for or expected a cut. What they DID say was they trusted me, likely because of how generous I've been with them before due to my gambling successes. I doled out $2k each just because I don't feel comfortable not sharing a little something that none of them expected from my using their info for gambling.

    As for it being "cheap" when I pocketed $20k from the effort--that's hardly the word they'd use. Especially after what they've all received from me in the past (that the squad can't handle).

  18. #698
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    ... Don't exploit family and friends with some schtick about sports betting bonuses requiring some AP expertise. Anybody with a working brain, who can order off a McDonald's menu, can exploit the sports betting bonuses.
    Anyone can exploit sports bonuses but apparently $200 is a lot of money to Redietz and he can't even pay the property tax on his hovel.

    Only on the internet, folx !

    Amazing the effort this guy goes to putting down everyone else without ever answering a single question....... things that make ya go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    His use of "exploit" is lol. I took on a partner in a venture because I am looking to scale. Wife was seemingly fine. I was upfront about everything. Then she sees the amount of money venture will return (NOT profit) and she falls apart saying I'm exploiting her husband !! People are the goddam nut-low.

  19. #699
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation. Anybody can do the sports betting bonus exploitation after an hour of explanation. Why someone wouldn't simply tell their family and friends how to do it, and if necessary loan them the bankroll to do it, is beyond me.

    This isn't some complex machine play or likely-to-expire-next-week promo. These sports betting promos can be exploited by anyone with an IQ over 40, and they are going to exist next season, next year, and probably next decade. Just tell your family and friends how to do it. That's why most people call them "family and friends." Because "family and friends" help each other out as we make our way through the world.

    One guy bragged on making 28K exploiting the bonuses while using the names of family and friends and -- get this -- tipped them 2K. LOL. If anything, reverse it. Maybe family and friends tip the AP the 2K for showing the way. Don't exploit family and friends with some schtick about sports betting bonuses requiring some AP expertise. Anybody with a working brain, who can order off a McDonald's menu, can exploit the sports betting bonuses.
    Redietz doesn't understand the human philosophy involved in asking family members if they're OK with their names etc. being used to make money from the at times very lucrative sports betting bonuses, because he has no family--and he comes up with these weird scenarios that only a mother could love....if in fact he ever really had one of them! Martian genealogy study is more adequately aligned with Elon Musk.

    But here's a teachable moment for red: when I asked my children and their spouses if they'd have any issues with what I wanted to do, none of them had a problem with it. Was it because of some tip? No--they neither asked for or expected a cut. What they DID say was they trusted me, likely because of how generous I've been with them before due to my gambling successes. I doled out $2k each just because I don't feel comfortable not sharing a little something that none of them expected from my using their info for gambling.

    As for it being "cheap" when I pocketed $20k from the effort--that's hardly the word they'd use. Especially after what they've all received from me in the past (that the squad can't handle).
    He is incredibly clueless as usual.

    Red literally thinks people with high IQs should spend all their time teaching middling IQed people (such as Red) how to make money for a small amount. It literally makes no sense on any level but some bullshit strawman.

    Ok, so you teach your family and firends something which takes up a lot of your time. So they use their sports accounts and then they can no longer use them, so they're suppose to be tipped $2k from their family/friends to repeat the process of being taught?

    Ditz literally thinks sports bonus APing should be done as a pyramid scheme. lol. The clown is strong in this mother fucker. Amazing stuff.

  20. #700
    A very interesting interview here about a sports bettor that got his start making breakeven horse bets for 3 to 6% comp. Interesting how he got the guaranteed breakeven bets

    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-30-2023 at 06:37 AM.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What are best sportsbetting apps in Vegas?
    By PIGGY BANKER in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2020, 12:44 PM
  2. The Future of Sportsbetting
    By mickeycrimm in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 08:03 AM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
  4. Sportsbetting
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 07:09 PM
  5. Sportsbetting Anguish
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •