Page 36 of 117 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 2338

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

  1. #701
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post


    Well, mickey, maybe you're not as bright as I thought. It's not so much that my opinion is final on this. It's that the answer is hideously obvious, and if you ask anyone with a smidgeon of intellect, you're going to get the same answers.

    It's really the same kind of deal as regards Fezzik and the parlay card angles -- everybody who was anybody was doing it (even before I got there in '82, in fact). It's hideously obvious.

    I'll do the video after I return from Las Vegas. I'll hire a professional. I need a good spot to shoot it. I do have an idea, but it may require guerrilla filming.
    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation. Anybody can do the sports betting bonus exploitation after an hour of explanation. Why someone wouldn't simply tell their family and friends how to do it, and if necessary loan them the bankroll to do it, is beyond me.

    This isn't some complex machine play or likely-to-expire-next-week promo. These sports betting promos can be exploited by anyone with an IQ over 40, and they are going to exist next season, next year, and probably next decade. Just tell your family and friends how to do it. That's why most people call them "family and friends." Because "family and friends" help each other out as we make our way through the world.

    One guy bragged on making 28K exploiting the bonuses while using the names of family and friends and -- get this -- tipped them 2K. LOL. If anything, reverse it. Maybe family and friends tip the AP the 2K for showing the way. Don't exploit family and friends with some schtick about sports betting bonuses requiring some AP expertise. Anybody with a working brain, who can order off a McDonald's menu, can exploit the sports betting bonuses.
    Oftentimes, people do not want to learn how to do this stuff no matter how easy or lucrative it is. Some people dont have the mindset and mentality or they are not motivated. Sometimes They just have no real interest in actually doing it, they would just like some risk-free easy money without much effort. You can show different 2 people in similar situations, (bankrolls, ages, family, etc) the exact same good AP opportunities One will continue and do great while the other will do poorly and move on to somthing else.

  2. #702
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post


    Well, mickey, maybe you're not as bright as I thought. It's not so much that my opinion is final on this. It's that the answer is hideously obvious, and if you ask anyone with a smidgeon of intellect, you're going to get the same answers.

    It's really the same kind of deal as regards Fezzik and the parlay card angles -- everybody who was anybody was doing it (even before I got there in '82, in fact). It's hideously obvious.

    I'll do the video after I return from Las Vegas. I'll hire a professional. I need a good spot to shoot it. I do have an idea, but it may require guerrilla filming.
    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation.
    Can you explain how it's so different from what you do with investors and whatnot from your sports services? Recruits for sports bonuses are at least guaranteed to make money with zero risk or investment.

  3. #703
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation. Anybody can do the sports betting bonus exploitation after an hour of explanation. Why someone wouldn't simply tell their family and friends how to do it, and if necessary loan them the bankroll to do it, is beyond me.

    This isn't some complex machine play or likely-to-expire-next-week promo. These sports betting promos can be exploited by anyone with an IQ over 40, and they are going to exist next season, next year, and probably next decade. Just tell your family and friends how to do it. That's why most people call them "family and friends." Because "family and friends" help each other out as we make our way through the world.

    One guy bragged on making 28K exploiting the bonuses while using the names of family and friends and -- get this -- tipped them 2K. LOL. If anything, reverse it. Maybe family and friends tip the AP the 2K for showing the way. Don't exploit family and friends with some schtick about sports betting bonuses requiring some AP expertise. Anybody with a working brain, who can order off a McDonald's menu, can exploit the sports betting bonuses.
    Oftentimes, people do not want to learn how to do this stuff no matter how easy or lucrative it is. Some people dont have the mindset and mentality or they are not motivated. Sometimes They just have no real interest in actually doing it, they would just like some risk-free easy money without much effort. You can show different 2 people in similar situations, (bankrolls, ages, family, etc) the exact same good AP opportunities One will continue and do great while the other will do poorly and move on to somthing else.

    Yeah, well, Axelwolf, I don't know what kind of people you grew up with or hang out with, but I'm from hard coal country, where people know how to work and know how to gamble. I'd say about two people out of a hundred might turn down the opportunity for free money, and that's because they are (1) dumb as rocks or (2) think gambling is giving in to the devil, or (3) think you are lying to them.

    Now family and friends shouldn't think you're lying to them, so I have a real hard time seeing people passing on free money that takes an hour of study (if they know nothing) and an hour or two of execution (if they are mega-thorough).

    The bottom line is that almost anyone can do this, so volunteering "AP" skills while tipping them 10% or some goddawful amount is crass, selfish, and exploitative. Just show them how to do it (if they are family/friends), loan them the money for optimal results (if they are family/friends), and get out of their way. Maybe hint they can tip you a few bucks for their education.

    Very few actual sports bettors would consider it couth to sponge off other people's names and tip them 10% or something. It's desperate with a touch of sleazy.

  4. #704
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    So how much experience do you have working casino promotions? You should at least list your experience before you go advising how to do it. Quit being chickenshit and answer some questions.

    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation.
    Can you explain how it's so different from what you do with investors and whatnot from your sports services? Recruits for sports bonuses are at least guaranteed to make money with zero risk or investment.
    I was waiting for this brain dead question. Thanks for asking.

    I'll break this down in three posts. In fact, I'll start a new thread.

    The first post is this: You are recruiting FAMILY AND FRIENDS. If you don't get the difference between shoveling snow from the sidewalk (which we do in hard coal country when it snows) for family and friends, and doing it as a job for non-family and non-friends, I can't help you, because you don't seem to know the difference.

    I went more than 30 years without allowing family or friends to partner up with me for sports betting. Family and friends mean something to me. If they partner up with you, you are responsible for all consequences, even those involving sports or games you don't bet, because YOU INTRODUCED THEM TO AN ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR.

    You know what? I'll do some blog entries on this, because exhausting the bonus opportunities for family and friends while tipping them 10% is so narcissistic and self-absorbed, it's unreal. You are siphoning off other people's opportunities to make money based on some bullshit that you are "helping" them with your "AP skills."

    Just write down instructions and let them do it for themselves.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-30-2023 at 02:13 PM.

  5. #705
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Yeah, well, Axelwolf, I don't know what kind of people you grew up with or hang out with, but I'm from hard coal country, where people know how to work and know how to gamble. I'd say about two people out of a hundred might turn down the opportunity for free money, and that's because they are (1) dumb as rocks or (2) think gambling is giving in to the devil, or (3) think you are lying to them.

    Now family and friends shouldn't think you're lying to them, so I have a real hard time seeing people passing on free money that takes an hour of study (if they know nothing) and an hour or two of execution (if they are mega-thorough).

    The bottom line is that almost anyone can do this, so volunteering "AP" skills while tipping them 10% or some goddawful amount is crass, selfish, and exploitative. Just show them how to do it (if they are family/friends), loan them the money for optimal results (if they are family/friends), and get out of their way. Maybe hint they can tip you a few bucks for their education.

    Very few actual sports bettors would consider it couth to sponge off other people's names and tip them 10% or something. It's desperate with a touch of sleazy.

    This is just silly talk redietz. It really is. You are just looking for something to bust AP's on and this is what you have come up with and it is really weak.

    For AP's that have been around decades, especially those that make a living APing, and I am now in that "decades club", 20 years, in my 40's (I am not the kid anymore). So after decades, any family or friends knows what we do. Maybe not specifics but in general. If they have shown no interest in asking or wanting to learn anything by now, they just aren't interested. I know, my mother is one of those. She has not one but 2 sons that support themselves fairly nicely from casino play and she has no interest in any of it.

    My other roommate. I avoid labels right, now but I guess my BF AND a friend of my brothers that he went to school with back in Florida. This guy lives with 2 advantage players that support themselves from casino play, while he busts his hump working a retail job (lower management) at a big box type hardware store and he has shown no interest in learning what we do. My brother has even tried to teach him a bit....the interest just isn't there.

    anybody that uses a card or account from a friend or family member that just has no interest is not taking a damn thing from anyone. I did this for years with just a couple people with machine play and mailers. Most of us are decent enough to throw the person a little something in return, money, comps but you aren't taking or depriving anyone of anything. They have no interest.

    I don't know why you are so hard headed that you latch on to some of these silly arguments you do. This one. The EV argument. The anonymity argument. You aren't doing yourself any favors with your bullheadedness on these issues.....IMO.

  6. #706
    No, kewlJ, you're wrong. You're siphoning off other people's opportunities to make their own money so you can make some. And if you're doing it to family and friends, you're a scumbag.

    None of this sports betting bonus stuff requires much in the way of skill or knowledge. It might take a 30-minute talk for somebody who is completely clueless. At most.

    If this is how you earn your daily bread, good for you. Why you think this is appropriate is way beyond me. I do not know people who think this is appropriate.

  7. #707
    Additionally, it just isn't good business to be teaching and creating a lot of advantage players and competition on anything AP related. I hate the guy, (well not really him because I don't know him very well), but I hate the concept of Colin Jones and the blackjack bootcamp where he churns out players and competition for a profit. These are players that he recruits. There is just no need for that. And it does nobody (except his pocketbook), no active players any good.

    Fortunately for those of us that play blackjack, very few of the thousands he has churned out amount to much. They are either underfunded or just don't know enough about actual play and things like what is and isn't tolerated. I mean it isn't even fair to them and if I wasn't a player that doesn't want the competition, I would have gone after him like I have others that are misleading players.

  8. #708
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If this is how you earn your daily bread, good for you. Why you think this is appropriate is way beyond me. I do not know people who think this is appropriate.
    Appropriate, smopriate. Were do you live now Appropraiteville Tenn?

    I don't actually do a lot of this. I have used accounts of 2 -3 friend/relatives for machine play mailers. But it is the same thing. You aren't taking anything from someone that has no interest of doing it themselves.

  9. #709
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Additionally, it just isn't good business to be teaching and creating a lot of advantage players and competition on anything AP related. I hate the guy, (well not really him because I don't know him very well), but I hate the concept of Colin Jones and the blackjack bootcamp where he churns out players and competition for a profit. These are players that he recruits. There is just no need for that. And it does nobody (except his pocketbook), no active players any good.

    Fortunately for those of us that play blackjack, very few of the thousands he has churned out amount to much. They are either underfunded or just don't know enough about actual play and things like what is and isn't tolerated. I mean it isn't even fair to them and if I wasn't a player that doesn't want the competition, I would have gone after him like I have others that are misleading players.
    C'mon, get real. Showing people how to use sports bonuses is like teaching people how to use crayons in a coloring book. You're not going to sell the results in an art gallery, first of all. The bonus opportunity is the bonus opportunity. It doesn't confer some inside sophistication against which you compete going forward. Second, anybody can learn to color. If you feel like you need to make the bulk of the money teaching people to color IN THEIR OWN COLORING BOOKS, you're a scumbag.

    Sports bonuses are in the same kind of "A.I." category that Las Vegas Advisor uses to explain coupon use. "A.I." -- "Any Idiot."

  10. #710
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If this is how you earn your daily bread, good for you. Why you think this is appropriate is way beyond me. I do not know people who think this is appropriate.
    Appropriate, smopriate. Were do you live now Appropraiteville Tenn?

    I don't actually do a lot of this. I have used accounts of 2 -3 friend/relatives for machine play mailers. But it is the same thing. You aren't taking anything from someone that has no interest of doing it themselves.
    It's not the same as mailers at all, because it may be one person/one bonus. So you are exploiting what may be that person's one opportunity to do this optimally. You've hijacked it. It's scumbag stuff.

  11. #711
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

    It's not the same as mailers at all, because it may be one person/one bonus. So you are exploiting what may be that person's one opportunity to do this optimally. You've hijacked it. It's scumbag stuff.
    Well, I am not going to keep going on and on with this. As everyone knows, I like to keep my arguments brief and not repeat. So we will just have to disagree.

    I will say this though. I am in a lot of arguments and discussion both here and at GF where I am arguing with a group of people that not a single one agrees with me. But these people are your Rob Singers, Mdawgs, Coach Belly's type of people. Trolls for short. If I find myself in a legitimate discussion about gambling/ AP issues with legitimate members that aren't just the "troll patrol", I might have to step back and take a look and wonder if I have considered everything.

  12. #712
    Redietz, suppose you go to a comedy show with someone. And included with the ticket is a complimentary free drink. I know it is usually the other way around...2 drink minimum, but lets just say included a free drink. So the person you are with is a recovering alcoholic that hasn't had a drink in 15 years. If you take and use that person's free drink, have you deprived them of that alcoholic drink that they had absolutely no interest or intent of using?

    While visiting your next door neighbor, you notice he received in the mail a free one week membership to the local gym. Your neighbor is 80 years old, 300 pounds and lost his right leg to diabetes. There is no way in hell he is going to use that free one week membership. If you ask him for it and use it, have you deprived him of anything?

    What a scumbag...you took your one-legged, 80 year old, 300 lb neighbor's gym membership. THAT is basically what you are arguing.

    Let's go back 10-12 years ago, to when I collected some Palms coupon books that had match play coupons from the trash can in the mail room. These people weren't going to use these coupons, as evident by them landing in the trash can. If I use these coupons that they had no intention of, am I depriving them of anything?
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-30-2023 at 02:59 PM.

  13. #713
    KJ, Ditz is trolling. He had ample opportunity over many years to berate multi-carders for taking advantage of family and friends, but he never did. There have been many discussions about multi-carders here. Not a peep out of ditz. But just as soon as Rob does it oh wow!!! Ditz is all upset. Pissed to high heaven!! Yeah, right. It's all feigned outrage. And I'll tell you why. Go back and read his last several posts in this thread.

    He's outraged that YOU would not teach YOUR friends and family how to work the sports bonuses. Absolutely pissed that anyone would not teach them.

    But then, like the idiot he is, he forgets what he wrote. Because the next thing you know he's telling us how he wouldn't teach family and friends something that could be addictive.

    So according to Ditz, in essence, YOU are an asshole for not teaching YOUR friends how to do it....but HE is a good guy for not teaching HIS friends how to do it.

    Ditz evidently doesn't get that by not teaching his friends he is costing them money. Then he accuses YOU of doing the exact same thing, costing your friends money.

    HE says he won't teach HIS friends an addictive behavior but says that YOU should teach YOUR friends an addictive behavior. What an asshat.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-30-2023 at 04:30 PM.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  14. #714
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Now family and friends shouldn't think you're lying to them, so I have a real hard time seeing people passing on free money that takes an hour of study (if they know nothing) and an hour or two of execution (if they are mega-thorough).
    OMG!!!! Ditz!!!! You would teach your family and friends an addictive behavior. I thought you said you wouldn't do that!!! I'm shocked!!!! Say it ain't so Ditz!!!
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  15. #715
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post


    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation.
    Can you explain how it's so different from what you do with investors and whatnot from your sports services? Recruits for sports bonuses are at least guaranteed to make money with zero risk or investment.
    I was waiting for this brain dead question. Thanks for asking.

    I'll break this down in three posts. In fact, I'll start a new thread.

    The first post is this: You are recruiting FAMILY AND FRIENDS. If you don't get the difference between shoveling snow from the sidewalk (which we do in hard coal country when it snows) for family and friends, and doing it as a job for non-family and non-friends, I can't help you, because you don't seem to know the difference.

    I went more than 30 years without allowing family or friends to partner up with me for sports betting. Family and friends mean something to me. If they partner up with you, you are responsible for all consequences, even those involving sports or games you don't bet, because YOU INTRODUCED THEM TO AN ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR.

    You know what? I'll do some blog entries on this, because exhausting the bonus opportunities for family and friends while tipping them 10% is so narcissistic and self-absorbed, it's unreal. You are siphoning off other people's opportunities to make money based on some bullshit that you are "helping" them with your "AP skills."

    Just write down instructions and let them do it for themselves.
    I'd take 10% of profits off my accounts all day. My name means nothing in this context. I suppose that perhaps you can have tax implications but outside of that.

    This stuff is a joke ,Redietz thinks he finally has some high-ground so he is now harping on how immoral it is to give people free money.

    Can't make this shit up. Angry man, ain't he?

  16. #716
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If this is how you earn your daily bread, good for you. Why you think this is appropriate is way beyond me. I do not know people who think this is appropriate.
    Appropriate, smopriate. Were do you live now Appropraiteville Tenn?

    I don't actually do a lot of this. I have used accounts of 2 -3 friend/relatives for machine play mailers. But it is the same thing. You aren't taking anything from someone that has no interest of doing it themselves.
    It's not the same as mailers at all, because it may be one person/one bonus. So you are exploiting what may be that person's one opportunity to do this optimally. You've hijacked it. It's scumbag stuff.
    Except there is literally 0 chance of them doing it on their own so the "exploiting what may be one person's opportunity" is rubbish. Man you suck with math/logic. This is while also saying one shouldn't introduce them to +EV betting because they might become addicted. (Far more likely for the math naive) Oh yea, and tipping the 10% on something they'd never get otherwise is evil because well 10% is not enough for doing nothing! ... lol read Ditz's descrption of how evil they are. What an idiot plain and simple.

    Anyway, the obvious conclusion here is Redietz has lost his shit. This board has made him crack. He's swinging at the gnats trying to land one. Can't even do that. Redietz, pack it up to a forum that isn't free-speech. This shit is no good for you bud.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-30-2023 at 07:34 PM.

  17. #717
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Additionally, it just isn't good business to be teaching and creating a lot of advantage players and competition on anything AP related. I hate the guy, (well not really him because I don't know him very well), but I hate the concept of Colin Jones and the blackjack bootcamp where he churns out players and competition for a profit. These are players that he recruits. There is just no need for that. And it does nobody (except his pocketbook), no active players any good.

    Fortunately for those of us that play blackjack, very few of the thousands he has churned out amount to much. They are either underfunded or just don't know enough about actual play and things like what is and isn't tolerated. I mean it isn't even fair to them and if I wasn't a player that doesn't want the competition, I would have gone after him like I have others that are misleading players.
    C'mon, get real. Showing people how to use sports bonuses is like teaching people how to use crayons in a coloring book. You're not going to sell the results in an art gallery, first of all. The bonus opportunity is the bonus opportunity. It doesn't confer some inside sophistication against which you compete going forward. Second, anybody can learn to color.
    So basically you are now saying the same thing that I said before. I think indicated I could teach a semi retarded person to beat sports or something like that, no handicapping or years of experience needed. I don't remember everything that was said, but you certainly seemed to be in disagreement with me and went on to say how completed it would be and it would require a large bankroll most people don't have. Perhaps you were only imagining arbing. I was imagining all the possibilities. In reality, you need someone with reasonable intelligence and motivation to make anything significant.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 06-01-2023 at 04:22 AM.

  18. #718
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    In reality, you need someone with reasonable intelligence and motivation to make anything significant.
    Math and money skills are alien to most people. I've had zero success over the years wising up friends or family.

    Bob Dancer wrote about this recently:

    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/gamb...o-do-her-best/

    He tries to bring his wife in on his AP slot plays. But if he leaves her alone, she'll lose the plot and switch to the wrong bet selection, or keep playing after the objective has been achieved.

  19. #719
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post


    Do I think "APs" should go recruiting family and friends and then put up the bankroll and keep the lion's share of profits from sports betting sign-up bonuses?

    No, I do not. It's crass, selfish, short-sighted, and smacks of desperation.
    Can you explain how it's so different from what you do with investors and whatnot from your sports services? Recruits for sports bonuses are at least guaranteed to make money with zero risk or investment.
    I was waiting for this brain dead question. Thanks for asking.

    I'll break this down in three posts. In fact, I'll start a new thread.

    The first post is this: You are recruiting FAMILY AND FRIENDS. If you don't get the difference between shoveling snow from the sidewalk (which we do in hard coal country when it snows) for family and friends, and doing it as a job for non-family and non-friends, I can't help you, because you don't seem to know the difference.

    I went more than 30 years without allowing family or friends to partner up with me for sports betting. Family and friends mean something to me. If they partner up with you, you are responsible for all consequences, even those involving sports or games you don't bet, because YOU INTRODUCED THEM TO AN ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR.

    You know what? I'll do some blog entries on this, because exhausting the bonus opportunities for family and friends while tipping them 10% is so narcissistic and self-absorbed, it's unreal. You are siphoning off other people's opportunities to make money based on some bullshit that you are "helping" them with your "AP skills."

    Just write down instructions and let them do it for themselves.
    This is all very contradictory and confusing.

    Friends and family or not, you shouldn't introduce anyone to addictive behavior that may harm them. You shouldn't convince people to invest or engage in addictive risky behavior just because they are not your friends or family. I.E. You shouldn't target or recruit marks regardless of their situation, rich, poor, blood, friends, or randos.


    Whenever I have shown a non-AP an Advantage Play I think they should play(friend, family, or not), it's normally a slam-dunk situation where I would be willing to give them the money to get started(I have done so many times).

    When it comes to deals or education regarding Advantage Play stuff, I try to treat everyone the same, unless I have reason to believe there's a good reason to treat someone differently, or there's a special situation. Someone might require a better deal depending on their knowledge, skill, bankroll, commitment level, risk tolerance, and the type of play.

    If I want to do something for a friend or family member out of kindness or just because, or perhaps they need some help for whatever reason, obviously I'm willing to do so for friends and family members more so than nonfriends and family members, but I can do those things in a nongambling/AP ways.

    As to your "Just write down instructions and let them do it for themselves". theory. I'll say it again, there are multiple reasons people just are not interested. I will refer back to my previous post perhaps you should reread the entire thing. "Oftentimes, people do not want to learn how to do this stuff no matter how easy or lucrative it is. They would much rather you just pay them something, and you do it. You might also forget your friends and family might not even live in a state they can take advantage of the sports bonuss.

    I.E. A friend is visiting your home state for a day or two with zero interest in gambling and no time to complete a bonus offer, however, they would absolutely love to make some extra cash.

    Perhaps you don't quite understand what all goes into the online sports bonus whoring. As far as recruiting people for a state-regulated sports bonus or whatever, I'm not even sure what the legalities are, I'm not 100% sure what the legalities are when it comes to offshore betting either. Either way, In order to maximize the value of online sports bonuses, it's not totally risk-free and as easy as 123 or coloring. There's a significant amount of setup, preparations, nuances, and time involved to do it right. There's a significant number of people that haven't ever put in a sports bet online and wouldn't know the first thing about it, and wouldn't want to even start. Again, they would much rather take some free money. There's always some type of risk no matter how safe something may seem.


    FYI. "I'll do some blog entries on this"
    I don't read anyone's blogs here there or anywhere unless I'm directed to something specific, but I almost never return or remember someone has a blog, I'm not sure if anyone here reads your blog(?)

    PS What brought up the sports bonus stuff, did someone yapp their trap about doing this on a large scale on some podcast or something?

  20. #720
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    FYI. "I'll do some blog entries on this"
    I don't read anyone's blogs here there or anywhere unless I'm directed to something specific, but I almost never return or remember someone has a blog, I'm not sure if anyone here reads your blog(?)
    I read TBC's blog far more than Dietz's blog. That should tell you something.

    'i don't read blogs by scumbags.' - Crimm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What are best sportsbetting apps in Vegas?
    By PIGGY BANKER in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2020, 12:44 PM
  2. The Future of Sportsbetting
    By mickeycrimm in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 08:03 AM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
  4. Sportsbetting
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 07:09 PM
  5. Sportsbetting Anguish
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •