Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Going to Player's Club today for game I WON but thought I LOST. :)

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    $300 is a good win for anybody...hell, event the Hound: You can never have TOO MUCH money.
    ---> Don't You Believe What You've Seen or You've Heard.

    https://anagram-solver.net/300%20is%....?partial=true


    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    So, on Wednesday, I played Bingo and thought I lost. I took a picture of the winning Bingo numbers before leaving the Casino. Lo and behold, when checking my "losing," Bingo card, , YESTERDAY, I found out that one of my Bingo cards that I thought I LOST on was actually a WINNER!
    Why do you admit this stuff to strangers who will only call you a retard for it? Why don't you make up stories about winning like mdawg and kewlj do? It's better to be called a liar than a retard. Although I'm afraid if you pivot at this point you will only be called a lying retard. Lose-lose. Better to just make a new sock I suppose.

  3. #23
    Another, more poignant question, Karen: Why do you even post on these gambling forums at all?

    I can see why Robert and the Hound do it (amusement, fantasy, search for respect) but I see no safe landing for you, only thorny cactus, poison ivy and bubbling hot lava.

    You might find more acceptance at your nearest homeless camp: show them your hideous handbag and say its full of fentanyl: hello, instant acceptance.
    What, Me Worry?

  4. #24
    What Las Vegas casino did this happen in?

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by SLaPiNFuNK View Post
    What Las Vegas casino did this happen in?
    It happened in Miami.

    This stupid story was posted by Karen in the wrong sub-forum; it should be moved as should all her stupid tales of Bingo Horror to the correct sub-forum: "Eastern and Non-US casinos."
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-18-2024 at 08:37 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #26
    UNKewlJ is posting fictitious stories of hitting dozens of casinos all over the country lately in this Vegas forum - "the next big thing in the UNKewl facade" -

    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    So now it's 60 casinos and travelling to multiple states to play.
    and none of those casinos lately is in Vegas, so...at least Tasha's stories of things that happen to herself are pretty clearly truthful versus the torrential flood of UNKewl lies, even if they are not Vegas based.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  7. #27
    Yes, that is true...but KJ is BASED in LV and has said he leaves town to play elsewhere, ostensibly to avoid casino heat / discovery that he's counting.

    Similarly, we tolerate Mickey's tales of casino play out of LV because he's a mensch and his info / analysis can be helpful when playing in sin city.

    Their info about bj and slot play and strategies is useful for LV gamblers.

    But Karen...playing Bingo in Miami...zero cross-over relevance for LV players; I mean, other than her who among us regularly plays Bingo?

    And if there are any Bingo players here other than her, certainly they gain nothing useful from her inane, stupid tales, e.g. "I only missed it by one."

    Dan should consider limiting her to one post, ala WoV and its "Nathan's Corner" as her posts are basically a form of pollution.
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-18-2024 at 09:25 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes, that is true...but KJ is BASED in LV and has said he leaves town to play elsewhere, ostensibly to avoid casino heat / discovery that he's counting.

    Similarly, we tolerate Mickey's tales of casino play out of LV because he's a mensch and his info / analysis can be helpful when playing in sin city.

    Their info about bj and slot play and strategies is useful for LV gamblers.

    But Karen...playing Bingo in Miami...zero cross-over relevance for LV players; I mean, other than her who among us regularly plays Bingo?

    And if there are any Bingo players here other than her, certainly they gain nothing useful from her inane, stupid tales, e.g. "I only missed it by one."

    Dan should consider limiting her to one post, ala WoV and its "Nathan's Corner" as her posts are basically a form of pollution.
    To my credit, I started a "My Bingo Adventures Thread!" On WOV and then quickly realized what an AWFUL idea a Bingo Adventures Thread on WOV really was and abandoned the thread.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    To my credit, I started a "My Bingo Adventures Thread!" On WOV and then quickly realized what an AWFUL idea a Bingo Adventures Thread on WOV really was and abandoned the thread.
    Why is that to your credit? What positive traits does that demonstrate?

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    To my credit, I started a "My Bingo Adventures Thread!" On WOV and then quickly realized what an AWFUL idea a Bingo Adventures Thread on WOV really was and abandoned the thread.
    Why is that to your credit? What positive traits does that demonstrate?
    That I realized on my own that the thread was massive mistake and shouldn't have ever been started and to let it fall by the wayside.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by SLaPiNFuNK View Post
    What Las Vegas casino did this happen in?
    It happened in Miami.

    This stupid story was posted by Karen in the wrong sub-forum; it should be moved as should all her stupid tales of Bingo Horror to the correct sub-forum: "Eastern and Non-US casinos."
    Actually on a cosmic scale Miami & Las Vegas are basically the same thing.

    Light can travel back and forth from Miami to Las Vegas tens of thousands of times per second, but it takes over 4 years for light to reach the nearest star & over 2,500,000 years for light to reach the nearest galaxy.

    So really when you put it in perspective they are virtually the same location.

  12. #32
    What happened to this woman telling you would get late validation? I think you should try again and tell them it isn't fair, you have already posted they would pay you on the internet.

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    What happened to this woman telling you would get late validation? I think you should try again and tell them it isn't fair, you have already posted they would pay you on the internet.
    I mentioned her by name and Player's Club Staff said the woman I spoke to wasn't even in the CASINO and the number I called was actually a Customer Service phone number for the Casino, and not even an actual part of the Casino, kind of like a call center.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-30-2024, 02:59 PM
  2. Player's Club lying/False Mailers? :/
    By Tasha in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2021, 02:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2020, 06:21 AM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-28-2020, 12:13 PM
  5. Trip Report: Lost the girl, won at craps
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •