Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
I'd rather read a typically unprepared kew fake story filled with poorly thought-out lies and watch him continually go down in flames, than laugh through some pitifully meaningless nonsense like this and wait for everyone to call you a retard.
(I have moved these comment's from Rob from another thread, so as not to contribute to the hijacking of that thread that Rob began)

Of course you would rather read anything about me Rob. You are obsessed with me.

You absolutely hate that I am a winning advantage player, for many years, using math and advantage play techniques to win, while you are a degenerate type losing gambler, using typical voodoo concepts and plays like progressive wagering (losing system player), "special plays", machines telling you hot and cold cycles....for God sakes. And like all degenerate gamblers you are a long term losing player using these losing gambling concepts. You might get lucky for a short period of time, but that is all it is...luck.

By the way, this hate and obsession with winning AP type players is nothing new with Rob. If you look back through his history, he has had the same hate and obsession with many real winning AP players, including mickeycrimm. And sadly, Rob has used some of the same attacks (recycled). This is a life long degenerage gambler, who just hates that there are some players that play with a mathematical advantage and win, while he donates.

From this point on Rob, why don't we just cut out the middle man, and you send me the portion of your social security check that you intend to donate each month.