Dan I have had enough. I began posting here just under a year ago on Aug 7, 2017, at the suggestion of my friend mickeycrimm. I am sure mickey was trying to add a few normal people to this site and discussions.

I have invested a year of my time and effort, hoping and waiting for this site to take a turn for the better and be something other than the trolling, garbage dump, pissing contest type of place that it is. I have been waiting for YOU to make the changes to head in that direction. But the site just keeps going progressively in the wrong direction and you do nothing about it.

I can wait no more, nor invest anymore of my time and effort. Life is too short. Time for me to move on. I am beginning a new chapter in my personal life so this is a good time to do so online as well. Should you decide to take this site in a different direction, a more positive direction, where members and players, whether AP's or recreational gamblers, share experiences, information, opinions and just general thoughts in an effort to benefit one another and get rid of all the trolling, attacks and tearing down of one another, alternative realities and alternative MATH, drop me a line via email, because I won't even waste my time checking back in any more. I am pulling the plug on this negativity and craziness.

Peace