Thread: Hot Sucker

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by jj5957 View Post
    I don't see anything about it on their website. https://boulderstation.sclv.com/Prom...ing-Promotions
    So everything went well with the promotion.
    I was a little worried since the booth hardly had any information about it.
    They informed me that the offer came from corporate and only certain players had the offer.
    They couldn't see anything about the promotion.
    They told me if my free play didn't show up that I could bring in the post card in and they would correct the problem.
    Since the booth didn't have any information I was thinking they could tell me afterwards that certain games didn't apply.
    I have run into some problems like this before.
    Not this time though. 2600 in Free Play loaded on the day they promised.
    Plenty of Free Food and I expect mailers to get a large bump.
    I took a picture of the Free Play at 2250 since I didn't think about snapping a pic.
    Not sure I need to post it though.
    Hope they send more mailers like this in the future.

Originally Posted by jj5957 View Post
    Monet, are you really putting in 8-12 hours of play at single line $1 games at Arizona Charlie's or is there something else there that I've missed?

Also, I really like Ron's Steakhouse. The peppercorn steak I got there was better than Hugo's.
    Not sure if I mentioned it but the games I was playing at AZ Charlies were moved to the Non Smoking Room.
    They put them isolated on the corners of a bank.
    At first I thought they just got rid of them but they still have 1, 2 and 5 dollar 8/5 BP with 7X points and good mailers.

I am not sure about the Peppercorn Steak but I enjoy Hugo's far more than Ron's
    To be honest, I like the coffee shop at AZ Charlies better than Ron's but that doesn't mean I won't eat there when comped.
    Last edited by monet; 02-17-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Thread Information