Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Hurt Is Coming

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Rob did you just take those pictures...yesterday? or were they taken when you first bought it in 2013?

People must be thinking...is this Rob's RV, or is it the inside of an RV for sale?

As far as the lack of personal items...I know when I take pictures of our hotel suites to post on these forums I sometimes take the pictures before the bellman has even come up with our luggage, so that all you might see are a couple of Louis Vuitton valises, or one of my wife's Chanel backpacks. Lack of personal items, especially if Rob took the pics when he first bought the unit, might not mean much either way.

But over all I'd ask him...why did he pay $1.5M for it? I found this video I watched recently

that goes through a gamut of luxury motorhomes, ranging from a half million to a three million dollar Italian job, and what Rob is sitting in there resembles more of a six hundred thousand job than one costing twice that, or at least, given the lack of technology, not something I'd think would cost $1.5M, or that I'd pay $1.5M for.

Rob's says he's a businessman right? So why would he pay that much for an RV when one costing less than half, especially used, would appear to be equivalent? Or was it just fast money spent fast?

I mean if he won the money like a con man, why did he blow it like a pimp? I didn't teach you to be no pimp.
    What are you, jealous? If you're younger than me, there's no need for that.

In 2012 this rig was $1.5mil out the door with 1600 miles on it. It's ludicrous to guess about it being similar to cheaper models. This tells me you have no familiarity with RV's in general, especially when you and others cannot get that you pack everything away before leaving on any trip, and keeping them spotless before leaving is normal for people who care.

Keep the hurt coming everybody. I knew there'd be another meltdown.

Thanks mickey.

No, I'm leaving it to the others to argue over whether it is really yours or not. When I mentioned the empty hotel suites, I mentioned them by way of saying that just because there is nothing in the RV doesn't mean he doesn't own it.

My point was just from a purely financial standpoint. When I was barely drinking age I'd buy a sports car straight off the dealer's lot brand new. When I got a little older, I'd look for one that was at least a year old, so that someone else took the depreciation hit. That's mostly what I was getting at, and wondering about.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall and to hear the bullshit spun by Singer to get in there. It'd be so funny. Once we got pictures, you knew it'd be something like this. There is one picture with him sitting up front and I think maybe that is a house or something. Nope, it is parked in a professional truck garage with high doors. Can't make this stuff up. He could have at least had a bag of his shit with him and thrown it about. So. clean. Rob strikes me as a total slob.
    Get in where? You mean there are Newell shops every 100 miles?

It hurts, doesn't it.
    I didn't even know what a a Newell is. There are tons of showrooms and things of this nature. lol. yea, it hurts. Damn Rob finally showed everyone. Living in this thing for 9 years and we get a couple of stiff showroom pictures. "oh my wife just took some snapshots". Now lets see you come up with same one, different outfit or anything else that would suggest you actually own it.

Actually, don't bother, You're special Rob. Wow. You really do own the RV.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Come on KJ, we need a comment on how Rob is faking these picture. Or are you too good for this site now?

Or are you too busy begging The Wiz to let you back on his “gambling” site where people discuss gambling?

And how pathetic is it to BEG to be left on an Internet forum? Face it, the Wiz should have to apologize to you for taking Norm’s word over yours.
    lol... kewlJ is playing nice with Mike over at DT.
    It's a better crowd for kewlJ with a nice mix of Liberals, Democrats and Homosexuals.
    It seems the Chinese Flu is the culprit for the change of heart.

This new development is GOAT as fuck. Hard to show outside pictures when it's at a used RV dealership....lol

Episode 6 of

As Grandpa's Dreams Turn

You should have atleast asked them for a bottle of water to put in a cup holder or something

That's exactly what any RV looks like after hitting the road with 2 grandkids in tow.....lmao
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-15-2020 at 11:14 PM.

"Max I know I know....you just couldn't find it on those "trustworthy" snoop sites."-Rob Singer

No, but I did find the RV your mug was posing in.

LMAO....I can't stop laughing

Complete with same bedspread. I'm sorry Rob......but the gig is up......again

WISE UP

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/200...1-2-5011338393

The Defense...or Offense of BS(could look at it either way...lol),,,,,now rests my case against this sorry old fraudster.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-15-2020 at 11:53 PM.

So Heather did a great job and got all the bugs worked out of the video-conferencing software. Mike decided to do the interview today as soon as he saw everything was working fine on both ends. I wasn't prepared for that as I just came in from a motorcycle ride but we did it anyway. It's about a half hour in length.

I expect there'll be the usual drama and criticism whenever I show up: my nose is big, I look stupid, I sound dumb, etc. etc. But we both agree it was a fantastic interview.

Bring on the hurt!
    Was that enough hurt for you? Or do you want more?
    I'm actually pitying you....I think I'll retire from busting you up. I actually like your stories in a crazy old uncle from the basement sort of way.
    You really should apologize to Mickey though. You used him like a rubber fuck doll.

Un-Fucking-believable!

Singer you are absolutely pathetic!

The guy went to a dealership, pretending to be a customer, went inside an RV, took pictures and posted them as it was his own. And for anyone even thinking of still giving him the benefit of doubt that maybe it still is his RV and he is the owner who is selling? It isn't even the same year as he claims.

Mickeycrimm and you others that have been not only supporting this village idiot, but joining him in attacking anyone who challenged his claims, it is long past time to be a man and admit you were played or complicit in this troll.

And yes this proves the double up bug is also the same bullshit! With the RV, he took pictures of an RV he didn't own presenting it as his own.

With the DU bug, he similarly stole a claim he read about, presenting it as his own.

Nothing more to say....There just are no words....what a fucktard!

Kudos to MaxPen, for finally bringing this to an end and putting us all out of this misery. And an honorable mention Kudos to Alan Mendelson. for bringing this to life again, which lead to the interview, which lead to Mike and Dan Druff, two forum owners requesting some sort of proof as the rest of us have been doing for a year. This forced Singer to manufacture some fake evidence, as he often does. You gave him the rope to hang himself and he did, as these idiots always do.

I think I'll have a beer to celebrate. Mickey? want to join me?

addon: I almost forgot Axelwolf. He played a bigger part behind the scenes than most realize. Sort of like Axel provided the actual rope. Again, job well done to all.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-16-2020 at 01:20 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall and to hear the bullshit spun by Singer to get in there. It'd be so funny. Once we got pictures, you knew it'd be something like this. There is one picture with him sitting up front and I think maybe that is a house or something. Nope, it is parked in a professional truck garage with high doors. Can't make this stuff up. He could have at least had a bag of his shit with him and thrown it about. So. clean. Rob strikes me as a total slob.
    Get in where? You mean there are Newell shops every 100 miles?

It hurts, doesn't it.
    What hurts is when you try to use a very exclusive item in an elaborate public lie. The problems with a Newell is that it is rarer than a Rolls Royce. At their peak production only 40 something were produced in a year. I found the listing for the one you were posing in, taking all of about 15 minutes of my time.

"It hurts, doesn't it." -Rob Singer

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I don't really care.
    I know some people actually live like that.
    Everything spotless and model perfect.
    Makes me a bit jealous sometimes as I find it difficult to keep that pace of cleanliness up.
    While we are mostly clean freaks and I'dlike to take the credit, I had a service clean the inside and another washed the outside before this trip. My wife is just too old to be doing that and I don't like doing that. On rigs like these you have to keep them up or else you'll take a shellacking when you sell.
    At my age and condition I won't even change a flat tire on a car. Last summer I had a tire blow out. I immediately called a towing service. Told them I don't need to be towed just come change the tire. What good is money if you don't use it to make life easy on yourself.

I laugh my ass off every time I pass a manuel car wash.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I'm actually pitying you....I think I'll retire from busting you up. I actually like your stories in a crazy old uncle from the basement sort of way.
    You really should apologize to Mickey though. You used him like a rubber fuck doll.
    I am sure Rob has a perfectly sound explanation.
    I was the first to point out how this RV looked Model Perfect.
    No soap, sponges, shampoo, personal items...etc etc.
    Rob quickly rebutted how he and his wife just got on the road so everything was locked up.
    He told us he was getting a tire change and couldn't figure out how to upload the outside pictures.
    Seems Totally Believable!
    Just because my House, Truck and Cars look lived in and his are spotless doesn't mean he is lying.
    Does it?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    So Heather did a great job and got all the bugs worked out of the video-conferencing software. Mike decided to do the interview today as soon as he saw everything was working fine on both ends. I wasn't prepared for that as I just came in from a motorcycle ride but we did it anyway. It's about a half hour in length.

I expect there'll be the usual drama and criticism whenever I show up: my nose is big, I look stupid, I sound dumb, etc. etc. But we both agree it was a fantastic interview.

Bring on the hurt!
    Penn, you're a piece of shit maggot. No one controls me. No one makes my mind up for me, except me. I call every motherfucking shot. Meanwhile, peer pressure controls your punk ass. You take your marching orders from axels fucking crowd and suck KJ's dick. Fucking grow up, assclown.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Penn, you're a piece of shit maggot. No one controls me. No one makes my mind up for me, except me. I call every motherfucking shot. Meanwhile, peer pressure controls your punk ass. You take your marching orders from axels fucking crown. Fucking grow up, assclown.
    AssholeWolf is an Evildoer for sure but let's be fair to MaxPen.
    Many stories about AssholeWolf losing TITOs and other shenanigans.
    From what I know, MaxPen works solo for the most part.
    He may team up here and there but he runs his own show.
    I not only have this information from the net but from people who actually know him as well.
    I understand you got to be King Troll when Trolled but MaxPen is one of the good guys if good guys exist in Vegas.
    Which they really do not as I am sure you know living in Vegas for many years.
    MaxPen can't be very bad as he is Armed to the Teeth and is strongly Conservative from what I know.
    Pretty good at what AssholeWolf likes to call Grey.
    Which is complete Bullshit... no such thing as Grey!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Un-Fucking-believable!

Singer you are absolutely pathetic!

The guy went to a dealership, pretending to be a customer, went inside an RV, took pictures and posted them as it was his own. And for anyone even thinking of still giving him the benefit of doubt that maybe it still is his RV and he is the owner who is selling? It isn't even the same year as he claims.

Mickeycrimm and you others that have been not only supporting this village idiot, but joining him in attacking anyone who challenged his claims, it is long past time to be a man and admit you were played or complicit in this troll.

And yes this proves the double up bug is also the same bullshit! With the RV, he took pictures of an RV he didn't own presenting it as his own.

With the DU bug, he similarly stole a claim he read about, presenting it as his own.

Nothing more to say....There just are no words....what a fucktard!

Kudos to MaxPen, for finally bringing this to an end and putting us all out of this misery. And an honorable mention Kudos to Alan Mendelson. for bringing this to life again, which lead to the interview, which lead to Mike and Dan Druff, two forum owners requesting some sort of proof as the rest of us have been doing for a year. This forced Singer to manufacture some fake evidence, as he often does. You gave him the rope to hang himself and he did, as these idiots always do.

I think I'll have a beer to celebrate. Mickey? want to join me?

addon: I almost forgot Axelwolf. He played a bigger part behind the scenes than most realize. Sort of like Axel provided the actual rope. Again, job well done to all.
    KJ, YOU HAVE AN OPEN INVITATION FROM ROB TO GO TO PHOENIX THIS FALL TO SEE THE RV FOR YOURSELF. JUST A SHORT TRIP. ARE YOU GOING TO GO OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CONTINUE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH? I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO GO CHECK IT OUT.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-16-2020 at 03:42 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Penn, you're a piece of shit maggot. No one controls me. No one makes my mind up for me, except me. I call every motherfucking shot. Meanwhile, peer pressure controls your punk ass. You take your marching orders from axels fucking crown. Fucking grow up, assclown.
    AssholeWolf is an Evildoer for sure but let's be fair to MaxPen.
    Many stories about AssholeWolf losing TITOs and other shenanigans.
    From what I know, MaxPen works solo for the most part.
    He may team up here and there but he runs his own show.
    I not only have this information from the net but from people who actually know him as well.
    I understand you got to be King Troll when Trolled but MaxPen is one of the good guys if good guys exist in Vegas.
    Which they really do not as I am sure you know living in Vegas for many years.
    MaxPen can't be very bad as he is Armed to the Teeth and is strongly Conservative from what I know.
    Pretty good at what AssholeWolf likes to call Grey.
    Which is complete Bullshit... no such thing as Grey!
    Penn made a conscience decision to attack me and has done it multiple times. That means he is not a good guy. He's a piece of shit. And as far as machine plays go he's a bottomfeeder.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-16-2020 at 03:32 AM.

If he keeps attacking me he is not a good guy. And as far as machine plays go he's a bottomfeeder.
    I get it.
    They Troll You and You Troll Harder!!

One thing though.
    kewlJ is not a Man so he can't Man Up on that offer.
    Impossible for him to be Man Enough!

I do plenty of bottom feeding myself.
    They say a Leopard can't change his spots.

I enjoy it when you tear into AW though.
    Looking forward to more of that!
    MDawg has AW pegged down pretty good actually.
    Send him over some Captain Morgan!
    Last edited by monet; 05-16-2020 at 03:37 AM.

This Forum is Great!!
    How the Fuck does Noodles Redietz not like it here anymore???
    Guess he just likes to follow MendleBread around.
    Soon they will all be reunited with kewlJ when Mike lifts his ban at WoV.
    Now we just need LarryS to get his ban lifted at WoV to complete the cycle.
    Last edited by monet; 05-16-2020 at 03:54 AM.

I have to admit the pics don't look good for Rob. Let's see if he has an explanation. Since he is traveling perhaps he could put up outside pics from different locations.

I have to admit the pics don't look good for Rob. Let's see if he has an explanation. Since he is traveling perhaps he could put up outside pics from different locations.
    The biggest problem is the Red Line on the Wall.
    You can see it is the exact same wall and red line in the advertisement and the picture with Rob in the Driver Seat.
    Same Grey Paint from the Red Line to the Floor.
    Looks like the same floor border at the wall as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information